• Advertisement

Adventures in the Underground City

Sabre

Season 6...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See More Of This Season?

• Goo Lagoon
    • Mrs Puff's Boating School
    • Bikini Bottom Mall
    • Jellyfish Fields
    • Bikini Bottom High School

black-wallpaper-10.jpg?t=1325075935

'When Spongebob discovers the villains from the Mermaid Man and Barnacle show all live in a retirement home of their own, he can't help but go visit. He soon makes enemies with a villain that soon starts to ruin his life...'

*This epically hilarious episode that is yet to be released until the 28th of September 2012 can be yours for only 1,000 doubloons!* (Order quickly before all have been ordered in the thread on the link below...)

http://www.sbcforums.com/forums/showthread.php?1871-Sabres-Store-of-Spin-Off-Star-Prizes/page3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBxObBOGD8

lone_palm_sahara_desert.jpg?t=1322309982

Season 4 episode 9 (69)- "Just Desert"

Spongebob: (He and Sandy are dancing in the heavens to the music playing...) It's like I've died and gone to heaven... (He hugs Sandy as he smiles at her) I love you Sandy, so so much

Sandy: You know what Spongebob, I've had it up to here with your snide remarks about how much you 'love me'...

Spongebob: (Confused) But, but... what?

Sandy: Get outta her! (She kicks him as he stumbles backwards)

Spongebob: Sandy?.... (He falls out of the heavens and down towards his house) AH! (He glides through his roof and falls into his body sprawled along the floor as he begins to wake up) What happened?... (He sits up as he wipes a strange liquid from his lips and looks backwards up the ladder) It was a dream... Everything since I knocked myself out and swallowed this stuff (He holds up the bottle of strange liquid) Well at least this nightmare and my visions have ended (He stands up and runs towards his door as he opens it he appears at the bottom of the stairs again) But I... AH!

Patrick: (He, Sandy and Mr Krabs are watching him squirm along the floor with his eyes shut) What's wrong with Spongebob? He looks like that worm I stood on outside the Barg 'N Mart...

Sandy: (She holds up the bottle of liquid and reads the label) I think he's having violent visions and or hallucinations

Mr Krabs: Well tell him to stop, the Krusty Krab needs a fry cook that doesn't know how much the minimum wage is...

Sandy: He can't just turn it off...

Mr Krabs: (He holds onto Spongebob's shoulder and shakes him) Wake up lad...

Sandy: That's not the best idea Mr Krabs...

Squidward: (He walks into the house and up to everyone) What's going on?

Sandy: Spongebob isn't acting normally...

Squidward: Why do you sound so surprised?... (He looks down at Spongebob) ...What's wrong with him?

Sandy: No time to explain (She kneels down next to Spongebob)

Squidward: Fine then... (He rolls his eyes)

Sandy: Wake up Spongebob, please...

Patrick: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!...

Mr Krabs: Shut up Patrick (Sandy moves closer to Spongebob and kisses him)

Squidward: Ew...Spoiler alert next time (Spongebob continues to roll around as he slowly starts to open his eyes)

Patrick: He's waking up!

Squidward: We all have eyes...

Spongebob: (He sits up and looks around as he rubs his face) W-What happened?

Sandy: You were knocked out pretty bad

Spongebob: I've been out for like, three months

Sandy: Months? More like three hours...

Spongebob: B-But I... (He rubs his head as he sits back down he has a vision of Plankton and Karen getting re-married) What's happening?

Sandy: What do you mean?

Spongebob: I think I just had a vision of the future... (He has a vision of the Krusty Krab going out of business) ... I just saw the Krusty Krab go out of business... (He looks up at Mr Krabs)

Mr Krabs: Don't be so vile...

Spongebob: What am I going to do, Sandy?

Sandy: Just don't do not anything...

Spongebob: So I do something?

Sandy: Maybe... (He has a vision of hundreds of jellyfish fleeing Jellyfish Fields)

Spongebob: This is horrible!

Sandy: Just try to relax...

Spongebob: How can I relax?

Sandy: I think you need a vacation...

Squidward: Here here...

Sandy: ...And Squidward will house sit for you while you're gone...

Squidward: ...Well there has to be a few sacrifices...

Sandy: ...And cover for you at the Krusty Krab...

Squidward: ...I guess that's Ok, as long as he's not here...

Sandy: ...And give you your pay when you get back...

Squidward: That ain't gonna happen... (He signals to Mr Krabs) ...He's payed me in buttons the last seven months

Mr Krabs: I've told you, in a few centuries they'll be worth a few cents...

Sandy: I still think you should go on a vacation to refresh your mind and to relax

Spongebob: I wish I could but I just can't afford to travel...

Sandy: Just leave it with us four...

Squidward: Ha... (He walks out)

Sandy: ...Us three, we'll raise the money for you faster than you can say 'One Week Later'

Oneweeklater.jpg?t=1326043636

Spongebob: (He and Patrick are on the bus waving goodbye to Mr Krabs and Sandy) We'll be at the airport in no time...

Sandy: (The bus drives off) Bye guys... (She walks off as Mr Krabs walks besides her) Hey Sandy you know that money I gave you to send Spongebob and Patrick on vacation?...

Sandy: Yes, it was very kind of you...

Mr Krabs: ...Well I don't know what came over me so could I have it back...With interest? (Sandy glares at him)

Squidward: (In his house, he happily sits down on his couch and relaxes) This is going to be so great... (He sits back for a bit as he stands up and runs to his window) Keep it down Sponge...Bob? (No one's there) And you Patrick... (He looks around then sits back down) Oh goody, they're gone... Great...

Spongebob: (The bus arrives at the airport as they both run off and clamber onto the plane sitting next to each other) This is going to be such great fun...

Patrick: You can say that again, but don't because I've got a bit of a headache... (He rubs his head)

Captain: (Speaking on the voice over) This is your captain speaking... I love you all more than that guy, y'know who I'm talking about....

Air Hostess: (She looks up at the speaker) Oh great, he must have found that stash of whacky juice we hid from him... (Spongebob and Patrick glance at each other nervously)

Sandy: (She's in the Krusty Krab as she picks up her cell phone and starts to dial a number)

Mr Krabs: (He walks up to her) What's up lass?

Sandy: I'm just calling Spongebob to see if he and Patrick made it to their resort... (She puts her phone up to her head and waits) ...

Mr Krabs: What's wrong?

Sandy: There's no answer...

Mr Krabs: He's probably just got his cell phone telephone turned off...

Sandy: I guess... (She puts her cell phone down)

Spongebob: (He slowly starts to open his eyes as he looks up he realizes he and Patrick are on a desert island) What the heck happened? (He starts to shake Patrick) Wake up buddy... (Patrick opens his eyes)

Patrick: ...But I don't wanna go to school, mommy...

Spongebob: Patrick we're on a desert island

Patrick: Dessert island?

Spongebob: No, desert - It's spelt differently

Patrick: How am I supposed to tell that?

Spongebob: This is not good Patrick, not good at all...

Patrick: Relax, I'll go signal for a ride on a boat or something (He walks to the side of the island and onto the shore)

Spongebob: Good idea, I'll go call for help... (He picks up his shell phone buried in the sand and begins to dial...)

Squidward: (He's sat in his house bored as his phone rings he jumps up to answer it) Spongebob? (He answers it) ...Oh it's you Squilliam, what do you want?...

Sandy: (She still in the Krusty Krab on her cell phone) ...What do you mean you're trapped on a desert island?

Spongebob: Well, exactly that...

Patrick: (He watches as a speedboat shoots past the island spraying water into the air) Watch out Spongebob...

Spongebob: Huh? (He turns around as the water sprays in his face causing the shell phone to spark and set on fire) NO!

Sandy: (Still on the phone) Spongebob, you still there?

Mr Krabs: What's wrong?

Sandy: It was Spongebob, he's trapped on a desert island with Patrick, I think

Mr Krabs: You mean you think he's trapped on a desert island or he's on a desert you think with Patrick?

Sandy: I don't know, just come on... (They both run out as Mr Krabs runs back in ripping out the cash register and slowly walking out staring suspiciously at the customers)

Spongebob: (He picks up the broken parts of the phone but throws them back on the sand) This is just great, how's the boat watching, Patrick?

Patrick: I don't know about boats but I just saw the funniest piece of seaweed...

Spongebob: Patrick, we can't ride home on that

Patrick: Just as well... (He swallows it)

Spongebob: (He hears something crawling along the sand) Did you hear that?

Patrick: Hear what?

Spongebob: That...

Patrick: What, you talking?

Spongebob: No, listen (They stop talking and listen as the noise in the sand gets louder) Where is it coming from?

Patrick: I think it might be these guys... (Spongebob turns around to see Patrick being pulled along the sand by two islanders)

Spongebob: Patrick! (He is suddenly knocked out cold) Paaanrick?... (He falls to the ground and has a vision of a small fish like creature on a falling tree and landing in the ocean just as he wakes up in a start) What's going on? (He looks around at many strange creatures staring down at him and then to his left to see Patrick) W-Who are you people?

Viper Fish: (They all lick their lips) Food...

Patrick: Great, you got any?

Spongebob: I think it means... (He looks over to see the small fish climbing the tall tree) Uh oh... (He gets up and runs towards the tree)

Fangtooth: He's making a run for it, get him (They chase after Spongebob as the pulls the small fish down from the tree as it falls over into the ocean)

Viper Fish: You've saved my sons life (He picks up his son)

Spongebob: Well it was nothing really...

Dragonfish: This manboy saved a small child's life by not really risking his life, he must be God!...

Spongebob: Well I don't think...

Patrick: (He covers Spongebob's mouth) Yes, he's Good...

Dragonfish: God...

Patrick: That too (They all start kneeling in front of them as Patrick grins at Spongebob)

Squidward: (He's slumped down on his couch as his doorbell rings and he jumps up quickly) Spongebob, you're back? (He opens the door to Sandy) Oh, it's you...

Sandy: Nice to see you too, Squidward...

Squidward: What do you want?

Sandy: Spongebob and Patrick are trapped on a desert island...

Squidward: Really?... Good

Mr Krabs: Most defiantly not good, me one and only fry cook is gone...

Squidward: Well what are you going to do about it? (He looks at Sandy) Don't you have some useless device that could transport you there or something?

Sandy: Not exactly, but that does give me an idea...

Spongebob: (He and Patrick are lying and relaxing on the sand as the islander tend to their needs) Y'know what Patrick, a sponge could really get used to this...

Patrick: So could whatever I am...

Spongebob: A starfish?

Patrick: That's the one...

Fangtooth: (He puts the big fanning leaf down) Now you have relaxed, could you perform God-like powers on me?

Spongebob: Why not? (He sits up as the Fangtooth kneels down besides him) I don't know how I can get to see a vision of you...

Patrick: Why don't you just look at him for a long time? (Spongebob stares at him and closes his eyes as he has a vision of the fangtooth tying his shoelaces)

Spongebob: (He opens his eyes) You will at last tie your shoelaces...

Fangtooth: But I don't even wear shoes...

Spongebob: Well, find some and wear them, then you can tie the laces...

Fangtooth: Wow, thanks (He walks off)

Spongebob: Well that's my deed done for today (He lies back down as the fangtooth approaches the other islanders)

Fangtooth: Hey everyone, God is performing miracles!

Patrick: What, where? (He looks around)

Spongebob: They mean me, they think I'm their God...

Patrick: (Confused) Since when?

Spongebob: Patrick, do you ever pay attention?

Patrick: (He turns to face Spongebob) Say wha...?

Spongebob: (Everyone starts to gather around the two of them) Please, one at a time... (They all start to form a huge line)

Patrick: Wow, look how many there are...We'll be here for hours, well you will... (He stands up as Spongebob pulls him back down)

Spongebob: I think I have an idea... (He stands up) Listen up everyone, I will foresee all of your futures with my foreseeingness if you build us a flying machine...

Dragonfish: A flying machine, why do you need that?

Patrick: Yeah, why do we need that? (Everyone starts to mutter)

Spongebob: Good question, I need a flying machine to... (He looks around at everyone) ...To do Goddy stuff, y'know like Gods do...And stuff...

Coffinfish: Ah... (They all run off and start to gather things for the flying machine)

Patrick: They're actually doing it, we should have asked for more stuff, like batteries...

Spongebob: Don't you get it? If they make us a flying machine we can get off this island (Confused) And why do we need batteries?

Patrick: For our laptops...

Spongebob: We don't even have laptops

Patrick: Well if we did, we would need them and then who'd be laughing?...

Sandy: (She is standing in front of a submarine outside the treedome as Mr Krabs and Squidward watch on)

Squidward: Why are we here again?

Sandy: To help save Spongebob and Patrick, this submarine should help us collect them both and bring them back to safety

Mr Krabs: That's all well and good, but how do we know where they are?

Sandy: I installed a chip into the tracking device and also one in Spongebob and Patrick's heads so we can track where they are...

Squidward: Why did they volunteer for you to do that?

Sandy: Oh, they didn't... (Squidward and Mr Krabs glance at each other) But there's only one problem...

Squidward: What, it doesn't work?

Sandy: Of course it works, but only one man can fly it...

Squidward: Can't you do it?

Sandy: Do I look like a man to you?

Squidward: Do you want the honest answer?

Sandy: Not really, now which one of you scaredy fish is going to fly this thing? (Squidward and Mr Krabs both looks nervous)

Spongebob: (He's sat on a tall throne as the islanders surround him, and one at a time, walk up the small steps towards him)

Eeli the Gulper Eel: Hello... Sir, could you see what happens to me in the, uh...future?

Spongebob: (He glances up at the flying machine the islanders are building) Sure... (He closes his eyes and has a vision of Eeli sinking into some sinking sand) Ugh...

Eeli the Gulper Eel: What did you see?

Spongebob: You'll have a rich, full life... Just don't go sinking into any sand...

Eeli the Gulper Eel: Thanks you kind Sir (He walks down the steps as and Angler approaches Spongebob)

Angeline the Angler: My name's Angeline, could you see my future almighty God?

Spongebob: (He closes his eyes and has a vision of Angeline falling down some steps as he opens his eyes) Watch your step...

Angeline the Angler: That's... (She falls backwards down the steps hitting her head on the ground) ...Good advise

Patrick: How's the flying machine coming along, guys? (The islanders look down at Patrick)

Islander: It should be ready in about three hours... Which would equal about six thousand, seven hundred readings... (He signals towards all the islanders lined up)

Spongebob: (He sighs) I thought desert islands were supposed to be deserted... (A Coffinfish approaches him) I suppose you want your future foreseen...

Coffinfish Cal: I thought this was the line for the bathroom, but alright... (Spongebob closes his eyes but can't see any vision)

Spongebob: One second (He closes his eyes but still can't see anything)

Patrick: (Whispering) What's wrong?

Spongebob: I can't see anything, I don't think I have the visions anymore...

Coffinfish Cal: What's going on?

Spongebob: Well I...

Patrick: ...Nothing (He leans towards Spongebob) We won't be able to go home if you don't read everyone's futures...

Spongebob: But I can't see anything anymore...

Patrick: Just make something up... (Spongebob closes his eyes and pretends to think)

Spongebob: Well yes, I see...your son, he will get a great job as he is very intelligent... You do have a son, right?

Coffinfish Cal: I do...

Spongebob: That's a relief...

Coffinfish Cal: But he's very stupid... (He turns around to face everyone) ...This guy isn't our God

Dragonfish: Of course he is...

Coffinfish Cal: He said my son is intelligent

Dragonfish: IMPOSTERS! (Spongebob spots the flying machine as both he and Patrick run towards it being chased by the creatures)

Spongebob: Come on, Patrick (He drags Patrick)

Patrick: Can't we stay a bit longer?

Eeli the Gulper Eel: KILL THEM!

Spongebob: ...I think we've overstayed our welcome already (They both clamber onto the flying machine)

Coffinfish Cal: They're going to fly away on their only ironic escape... Ironic as we built it and they're getting away from us on it (They all start to push the flying machine as it starts to shake)

Spongebob: (He starts to get nervous) How do you start this thing? (The flying machine rocks side to side)

Patrick: Just press a button...

Spongebob: I'm not sure that's the best idea...

Patrick: Well it's better than sweating all over the buttons... (He pulls a lever as it lifts into the air and the islanders curse at them)

Spongebob: I'm gonna miss those guys they were really great, well besides the parts when they wanted to kill us (They fly off into the sunset...)

pattern1.jpg?t=1326056214

Spongebob: (He and Patrick fly towards Bikini Bottom as they smash the flying machine into the Chum Bucket and get out running towards the Krusty Krab)

Plankton: (He walks outside to see the flying machine wedged into the side of the Chum Bucket) What the devil? (He watches Spongebob and Patrick running into the Krusty Krab) Sure, smash the evil guys restaurant...

Mr Krabs: (They both run up to him in the Krusty Krab) Lads, you're back!

Spongebob: It's great to see ya, Mr Krabs

Patrick: Whip me up fifty Krabby Patties please Mr Krabs, I haven't eaten for ten minutes and the fruit basket on that flying thing left a lot to be desired...

Spongebob: I'll just go see Sandy... (He walks out as Mr Krabs shouts for him)

Mr Krabs: Go tell Squidward to get back to work... He may have brought you back but the cash register doesn't register itself...

Spongebob: (Confused) But we haven't seen Squidward for over three days...

Mr Krabs: But I thought he... Uh oh...

Squidward: (He's on the island walking away from the burning wreckage of the submarine) I guess only yellow submarines are fun to fly... (He looks around) Spongebob? Patrick? Where are you? (He walks up to the islanders sitting on the sand) Excuse me, have you seen a yellow sponge and pink starfish around? (They all look at each other and begin to chase Squidward across the desert) I HATE YOU TWO!... (He smashes into a tree as a young kid falls from it and lands in Squidward's arms) Huh?

Viper Fish: You've saved my sons life, you are our God!

Squidward: Well I... You can't argue with logic... (They all bow down to him as he smiles)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggy5b86gHM

Next Time...

When Spongebob is sprayed with a chemical that makes him always tell the truth, Mr Krabs fears for his secret formula. Meanwhile, Squidward tries to sue Spongebob for damages made to his house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBxObBOGD8&feature=channel_video_title

truth.jpg?t=1322404219

Season 4 episode 10 (70)- "Truth Be Told"

Spongebob: (In the house, Gary is sat on the table reading a newspaper as Spongebob bursts in happily dancing around as Gary rolls his eyes) Good morning GareBear, anything happening in the world?

Gary: Meow...

Spongebob: Really, all those people? (He throws some bread into the toaster as he clips on his tie he eats the toast and runs outside) See ya Gary... (He shuts the door)

Gary: Meow (He looks back down at the newspaper)

Spongebob: (He runs off of his yard and walks up to Squidward's house) I'm sure Squidward will enjoy being woken up by me (He walks through the house as he notices the date circled on the calendar with the words 'Squid's Day Off' around it) Oh yeah it's his day off today, I remember Mr Krabs decided he should have today off when he threatened to go to the police about the rat families in the Krabby Patty meat... (He turns around and hits into a vase that falls and smashes on the ground) Uh oh... (He slowly steps backwards as he slips on the vase water and his shoe hits the oven causing it to start to smoke) This is not good... (It bursts into flames as he runs around panicking) ...I need to put it out (He holds up a bottle of a liquid) I'll put it out with this et anol (He throws the bottle of ethanol on the fire causing it to explode and the side of Squidward's house to blow up) AH!... (He runs screaming out of the house and towards the Krusty Krab) MR KRABS, MR KRABS... (He runs up to Mr Krabs who's at the register) ...Mr Krabs, I just destroyed Squidward's house!...

Mr Krabs: Bummer... Now those patties won't cook themselves (Spongebob turns away from Mr Krabs to walk to the kitchen as he is suddenly sprayed with a pink dust)

Spongebob: (He coughs and rubs his eyes as he looks around) What was that?

Plankton: Damn! Missed

Mr Krabs: (He looks down at Plankton) Plankton! What did ye do to him?

Plankton: I just sprayed your precious fry cook with something that was actually aimed at you...

Mr Krabs: What, what did you spray him with?

Plankton: Oh nothing...

Mr Krabs: Fine then, get out (He picks him up)

Plankton: You can throw me out but...

Mr Krabs: That's what I intended to do... (He throws Plankton outside and he flies through the air)

Plankton: ...I'LL BE BACK (He flies into the Chum Bucket)

Mr Krabs: (He walks towards his office as Spongebob runs up to him)

Spongebob: What's going to happen to me Mr Krabs?

Mr Krabs: I don't know lad, but there's no time to find out now - Customers are waiting for their breakfast patties... (Spongebob walks into the kitchen as Mr Krabs walks into his office) Now to relax and finish my puzzle (He sits back down and starts to connect many dollars together)

Flynn: (From outside) How dare you! (Mr Krabs gets up and runs out of his office)

Mr Krabs: No refunds, what's wrong? (He walks up to Flynn who's at the register)

Flynn: Your employee just told me I have a big mouth

Mr Krabs: Well you sort of do...

Flynn: I know I do, but I don't want to be told that...

Mr Krabs: I highly doubt Spongebob said that, he's an honest, young, gullible lad... (Spongebob runs out the kitchen with a Krabby Patty) Is this true what this person is telling me?

Spongebob: Of course...

Mr Krabs: But why?

Spongebob: Because it's true... (He covers his mouth) ...I'm sorry, I didn't mean that... (Fred walks up to him)

Fred: Excuse me, could you bring me an extra bag of coral bites?

Spongebob: I think you've had a few too many extra bags... (He covers his mouth again as Fred runs out crying)

Mr Krabs: This has Plankton written all over it... (He's looking at the bottom of a table with Plankton's name engraved in it) ...I don't know how he keeps doing that?

Spongebob: Do you think Plankton could be causing me to tell the truth like this?

Mr Krabs: It's possible, he did spray you with that stuff...

Spongebob: He did, and I was not happy, it stained my clothes real bad

Mr Krabs: You stay here and I'll go see what's going on... (He walks off towards the Chum Bucket as Plankton sneaks around the back of the Krusty Krab)

Plankton: With Spongebob unable to keep a secret now, this is the perfect opportunity to seize the recipe from his very own lips... (He sneaks into the back door of the Krusty Krab and up to Spongebob)

Spongebob: PLANKTON! (He covers his mouth) You can't make me talk

Plankton: Spongebob, what is the Krabby Patty secret formula? (He jumps onto Spongebob's shoulder)

Spongebob: Leave me alone... (He covers his mouth and ears as Plankton slowly pulls Spongebob's fingers away from his mouth)

Plankton: I repeat, what is the Krabby Patty secret formula?

Spongebob: No... (He strains himself) It's, it's... (Mr Krabs bursts into the kitchen and pulls Plankton away)

Mr Krabs: Quick lad, into my office (Spongebob runs into the office) Stop tormenting me employees Plankton (He flicks Plankton outside as he shoots over Squidward who's walking with some groceries) You think you can get the formula from Spongebob now he can do nothing but tell the truth? I don't think so... (He slams the doors shut)

Squidward: ...I'm so glad I'm not working today (He laughs as he walks on)

Spongebob: (Mr Krabs walks back into his office to see Spongebob sitting on a chair) I'm sorry Mr Krabs, I truly am...

Mr Krabs: I know you are lad, just call me if he comes ba...

Spongebob: Mr Krabs...

Mr Krabs: Yes?

Spongebob: He's back... (He points to Plankton sneaking into the office door)

Mr Krabs: (He stands on Plankton) I just can't relax with you and Plankton so close to each other, I'm going to have to lay you off ... for a few hours until it's worn off

Spongebob: But Mr Krabs...

Mr Krabs: I'm sorry Spongebob... (Spongebob walks out of the Krusty Krab as Plankton gets up and starts to follow Spongebob home) You're not going anywhere!

Spongebob: (He turns around hopefully) ...I knew you wouldn't send me ho...

Mr Krabs: Not you, you keep walking (Spongebob walks on as Mr Krabs grabs Plankton)

Plankton: Let me go, I don't like being crabhandled... (Mr Krabs opens his safe and throws Plankton in, locking it up) That ought to keep you away...

Spongebob: (He walks back to his house) I guess I can't do any harm in my own home...

Squidward: (He drops his groceries as he looks up at his destroyed house) What the hell happened?

Spongebob: Uh oh... (He tries to sneak into his house without being seen)

Squidward: Spongebob, did you see who did this?

Spongebob: It was me, I did it all

Squidward: You? That's it, I'm going to sue the pants off of you

Spongebob: But Squidward, you know how much of a style icon these have become... (He looks down at his brown pants)

Squidward: It's hypothetical (He looks back up at his house) You won't know what's hit you, again hypothetical... (He storms off)

Spongebob: I'm sorry Squidward...

Squidward: You're not sorry, stop lying (He continues to storm off)

Spongebob: Sorry... (He sulks into his house and falls onto his couch) This is horrible... (He sits up on the couch as Gary slithers in)

Gary: Meow?

Spongebob: I know I'm back early Gary...

Gary: Meow

Spongebob: Only because you want to watch those soap operas... (Gary growls at him) I'm sorry Gary, I didn't mean to reveal that (He stands up and walks to the back door) I can't do this (He walks outside slamming the door as Gary looks around and picks up the remote with his teeth)

Mr Krabs: (He's in his office while Plankton calls from inside the safe)

Plankton: ... Just let me out, Krabs

Mr Krabs: Don't you ever learn, Plankton? (He chuckles)

Plankton: Hmm... What's this? A bottle?...

Mr Krabs: A bottle? ... Oh dear Neptune

Plankton: ...Feels very formulary (In the safe there's nothing but complete darkness) That's it Krabs, open the safe so I can read the formula in natural light (He laughs)

Mr Krabs: What did you say?

Plankton: (Shocked) I'm sure I said that in my inside voice...

Mr Krabs: If you really want to come out then you won't mind me leaving you in there...

Plankton: That makes no sense...

Mr Krabs: It doesn't have to, I'm not the one locked in a safe!

Plankton: This is just great, I'm the closest I've ever got to the formula and I can't even read it... If only I had brought a match... (He has an idea) ...Wait a minute...

Mr Krabs: (He hears noises coming from the safe) What are you doing in there Plankton?

Plankton: (He's covered in dollars rubbing himself against the side of the safe) Just creating some light in here so I can read your soon-to-not-be secret formula

Mr Krabs: Oh no you don't (He stands up)

Plankton: Oh yes I do... (He places his claw on the safe) I can't open this, the light will help Plankton read the formula, I need to get him out of there without letting any light in (He thinks)

Spongebob: (He wonders into the Chum Bucket and begins to look around) There needs to be a reversal for the truth spray around here somewhere (He picks up a few bottles and looks at them) Nope... (He picks up many bottles accidentally hitting a telephone onto the floor that starts to ring...)

Plankton: (He's creating sparks in the safe as his phone rings and he stops) Who could ring me, I don't have any friends or family... (He answers the phone) Yes?...

Spongebob: (He's pacing around the Chum Bucket as he hears the phone)

Plankton: (On the phone) ...Hello?

Spongebob: (He runs up to the phone and picks it up) Plankton, is that you?

Plankton: Who is this? (Mr Krabs slowly opens the safe) Answer me... (He takes the formula while Plankton still talks on the phone)

Spongebob: It's me, Sp...

Plankton: Hey, give that back! (The phone cuts out)

Spongebob: Ok... (He looks through some more bottles as he comes across one labelled 'Truth Juice') This must be it (He looks at the label) I just need to use this stuff on me again and I'll turn back to normal, probably - hopefully... But how am I supposed to use it? (He turns around to see a huge machine where he pours the 'Truth Juice' and stands back) Now if I just aim that at me I should be reversed... (He aims the huge machine at himself as he presses a button and the spray covers his body) How am I supposed to know if it worked? (He thinks) I'll just tell a lie... Mr Krabs is a great boss... That's the truth - That means I can't tell lies anymore! (He jumps up happily) Now to go see what I can do about Squidward's house... (He walks out leaving the machine turned on)

Plankton: (Mr Krabs places the formula on top of a cupboard) Just let me have a tiny peak, I deserve it...

Mr Krabs: Just get outta here (He throws Plankton back to the Chum Bucket as he flies into the restaurant he hits the machine that causes a shot of the 'Truth Juice' to shoot across town...)

Lawyer: (Squidward is in his office as he sits at a table) So Mr Tentacles, I understand you want to sue your neighbor for damages made to your property...

Squidward: I just told you, yes

Lawyer: That shouldn't be too hard... Now you just need to tell me if you have any grudges against your neighbor or any reason you'd want him to be sued? I'll just take out the particular file for your case (He turns to face his filing cabinet)

Squidward: Grudges? Of course not, I... (The truth gas shoots through the window covering Squidward) ...I hate Spongebob so much, I want him gone so I don't have to see him ever again

Lawyer: (He turns around with a folder) You didn't mention this before... If this is true then I just don't think I should work with you

Squidward: Of course it's true (He covers his mouth)

Lawyer: Well then your case just isn't strong enough as you obviously have some petty grudge against Mr Squarepants

Squidward: I wouldn't want to work with anyone with those eyebrows anyway... (He is kicked out as he slowly stands up and walks back to his house) This is just great... (He notices from a distance two people on his house) What the?... (He runs up to see Spongebob and Patrick rebuilding the side of his house) What are you two doing?

Spongebob: Oh hey Squidward, this is just my way of saying sorry for what I did...

Patrick: What do you think?

Squidward: What do I think? I think you've done a great job... (He smiles at the two of them as he walks off)

Patrick: That was oddly out of character

Spongebob: Hey, I'm not complaining (They both continue working)

Squidward: (He walks into the Krusty Krab as Mr Krabs grabs him and chains him to the register)

Mr Krabs: You're not getting unchained until you've done all the work you should have done today... (He throws the key down)

Squidward: This isn't legal!

Mr Krabs: When did you become leader of the supreme court?

Nat: (He walks up to Squidward) Yes, I'll have...

Squidward: ...Some deodorant?

Nat: Well if you... Wait, no! (He storms out as Evelyn walks to the register)

Squidward: Anymore makeup and they'd put a red nose on you and send you off to the circus

Evelyn: How dare you! (Everyone starts to leave as Mr Krabs runs up to them)

Mr Krabs: Wait, come back! (He tries to unchain Squidward) Look what you've done (He watches everyone walk away) Please come back, Squidward's leaving...

Squidward: You know you could use some of that deodorant as well

Mr Krabs: Not a good time Squidward, not a good time... (He pulls out a saw as the screen fades to black)

Next Time...

Karen returns and offers Plankton a chance to remarry her, but it comes at a cost...

Thanks UC, I'm really glad you're enjoyinging the show :)

Anyway, there was an episode near the end of season 3 entitled "The Trip of a Lifetime" I recommend you read it to understand 'Just Desert' a little more... :)

LRH.jpg?t=1322406691

Season 4 episode 11 (71)- "Love and Remarriage"

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket he is talking on the phone) ... Yes I said one thousand rubber bands ... I'm using them for scientific purposes ... I'm only repeating myself in case you forgot what I wanted ... They will be here in three to five days? Great!

ChumBucketInside.jpg?t=1327602857

Plankton: (He's wrapping hundreds of rubber bands around a crudely made machine) Those ought to keep it together... (He stands back to admire his efforts) Pretty damn sweet if I do say so... (He pushes the machine slightly to the left and aims it at some toothpaste on the floor) Toothpaste? How did that even get here? (He clambers onto the side of the machine) Now this toothpaste will become invisablized... or just turned invisible (He presses a button that shoots at the toothpaste causing it to become invisible) It worked! I don't know how but it worked! ... Not that I'm surprised of course... (He jumps off of the machine and stands in front of it) Now to use it on me so I can easily sneak straight into the Krusty Krab with no hassle from Krabsy... (He presses a button as a rubber band snaps colliding with the ray that hits Plankton) ARGH! THIS WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN! (He falls to the ground as smoke comes off of him) This is just great... (He rubs the dust off of him as he sits up) I may as well start seeing if I can sell any of this as scrap metal (He stands up as his body stretches upwards) What's going on? (His arms and legs start to stretch every which way) Some of my cells must have been replaced with rubber from the band! (He stretches himself all around the room) This is perfect! (He stands up next to the window) I'll just have to stretch my arm across to the Krusty Krab and take the formula without even having to step foot inside! (He sits next to the window as he stretches his arm outside, over the sidewalk, and into the Krusty Krab...)

Squidward: (He watches Plankton's arm stretch towards him as he moves to the right) What was I expecting, nothing weird has happened here in over six minutes...

Plankton: (His arm stretches into the kitchen and out the back door and still continues to stretch out) It's got to be here somewhere... (His arm stretches all across town) Wow, I never knew the Krusty Krab was so far away (He grabs onto a moving boat mobile) Got it! (He shoots out of the Chum Bucket and flies through the Krusty Krab out the back and across town following the boat mobile) AH!... (The boat turns a corner and Plankton heads straight towards a huge pole...)

Mr Krabs: (He walks out of the office and turns on the Krusty Krab TV and searches through the channels) Nope, no, nah, no siree...

Spongebob: (He looks at Mr Krabs through the serving hatch) What's going on Sir?

Mr Krabs: Pearl just phoned telling me Plankton's on the news... (The news channel is turned on to show Plankton wrapped around a huge pole still long and stretched out)

Spongebob: What happened to him?

Perch Perkins: (On the TV, he walks up to Plankton on the pole) So Mr. Plankton, I understand you were trying to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula when this happened... Don't you think you took it a stretch too far? (He laughs)

Plankton: This isn't funny, it really hurts...

Perch Perkins: Come on, it's pretty hilarious

Plankton: Stop it! I don't deserve to be treated like this... (Passers by laugh at him as he starts to tear up) Just leave me alone... (He covers up his face from the camera)

Karen: (She's watching Plankton on her screen) Oh Plankton...

dangerous-sea_5568.jpg?t=1327604382

Plankton: (He's lying on his bed crying) I've really messed up my life, there's no doubt about it... (The doorbell rings) Can't you hear me moping up here? (The doorbell continues to ring as he stands up) It better not be those salespeople, I thought they'd get the message once I disintegrated one of them... (He opens the door to Karen) Karen? You need to pick up more stuff, right?

Karen: Not exactly...

Plankton: You've come to take some of my stuff?

Karen: Of course not...

Plankton: Well you're obviously here to take something from me...

Karen: I don't want anything, I'm bringing my stuff back here

Plankton: What do you mean, why?

Karen: I want to marry you again, I've seen how much you need me

Plankton: Need you? Pfft, Of course I don't need you...

Karen: Well o...

Plankton: ...Don't go! Are you being serious, you really want to remarry me?

Karen: Yes, I've had time to clear my system and while I did, I found a file which I refreshed and realized how much I loved you and still do...

Plankton: (He smiles) I can't believe it, I'm actually smiling, I haven't done that since I killed that spider last week...

Karen: There's just one thing...

Plankton: Anything...

Karen: You must promise me you won't ever try to steal the Krabby Patty formula ever again...

Plankton: Ever?

Karen: Ever...

Plankton: Forever?

Karen: Yes...

Plankton: Ok, I promise, this is really great! We better start spreading the word and rubbing everyone's noses into it...

Mr Krabs: (The sun is setting as he walks out of the Krusty Krab holding an old penny) ... Sickening what some people can drop on the floor ... But oh so sweet (He kisses the penny as he puts it in his pocket and walks on, he walks towards his house when he notices a poster stuck on the side of a wall) Huh? (He tears it off and starts to read) "You have been forced to come to the wedding of Sheldon J. Plankton and Karen T. Komputer, free buffet for people we don't despise..." (He looks up and drops the poster to the ground) Plankton is getting remarried? This is not good... (He runs to Spongebob's house and slams on the door) Open up, lad (Spongebob answers the door)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs? I was just thinking about y...

Mr Krabs: No time for me to act like I care, Plankton and Karen are getting remarried tomorrow!

Spongebob: Well good for them...

Mr Krabs: Good for them maybe, but for us, no

Spongebob: Why, what do you mean?

Mr Krabs: Karen probably used to help Plankton improve his useless inventions, with her gone his machines have slowly started getting worse - Her returning is the worst thing that could happen...

Spongebob: What are you going to do?

Mr Krabs: A better and more accurate question is, what are you going to do about it? I'll be at the wedding when you must come in and stop it somehow...

Spongebob: I couldn't do that, I've got nothing against Karen...

Mr Krabs: You must, to save the Krusty Krab!

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket, he crawls into bed) I've got a feeling tomorrow will be my kinda day (He smiles as he slowly starts to fall asleep...)

270px-Jamaica_sunrise.jpg?t=1327604532

Karen: (Inside the church, Karen rolls in wearing her wedding dress and reaches the front as she looks around for Plankton) Where's Sheldon?

Mr Krabs: (He looks around for Spongebob) Where is that kid?

Patrick: Where is my belly button ... Now worries - Found it...

Spongebob: (He's sitting on the side of his bed biting his nails) If I don't stop the wedding the Krusty Krab may be ruined, but if I do ... I just couldn't ...

Karen: (She turns to face everyone in the crowd) Thank you everyone for not leaving right away...

Nat: We can't leave, the doors are locked...

Karen: They're not...

Nat: Well see ya... (Everyone starts to walk out)

Karen: (Her screen starts to smoke) I know exactly where you are Plankton, you can't escape me... (She speeds out of the church past the crowd of people)

Fred: Where do you think she's going?

Patrick: Probably needs to recharge or something... (Everyone laughs)

Nat: I'm sure she'll be fine, she is pretty tough...

Squidward: Well she does have a lot of hardware... (Nobody laughs) Come on, mine was ten times better than Patrick's...

Plankton: (He's running towards the Krusty Krab) ...This is great, with everyone at the ceremony no one can stop me... (He runs into the Krusty Krab office) ...This is the last place anyone would expect...

Karen: ...PLANKTON!

Plankton: Yes, the last place anyone would expect Plankton, me... (He turns around in shock to see Karen as the guests also crowd around) Hello ... Everyone

Karen: I just knew I'd find you here

Plankton: It's not what it looks like...

Karen: It looks like you're trying to steal the formula while everyone is at the church leaving you with 'a perfect opportunity'...

Plankton: Well I guess it is what it looks like...

Karen: You promised me you wouldn't do this, you said you would never try to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula ever again...

Plankton: Krabby Patty secret formula? I thought you said ... Uh,... Labby Datty secret formula (Everyone stares at him in disbelief) Don't judge me!

Karen: I was a fool to think I could change a habit of a lifetime...

Plankton: W-What do you mean, you won't marry me?

Karen: Of course I will silly, those things you do are the reason I love you...

Plankton: I love you, Karen

Karen: You copied and pasted the words right out of my screen (They hug each other as everyone cheers) Hit it! (Patrick smashes a stereo that starts to play music and everyone dances...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eve8_NNA8l0

Spongebob: (Across town, he bursts into the church) STOP THE WEDDING!... (He looks around at the empty church to see Mr Krabs sitting at the front) ...What's going on?

Mr Krabs: You're too late...

Spongebob: What do you mean?

Mr Krabs: You, the person that you are, are late, meaning you are not on time...

Spongebob: Did you stop the wedding?

Mr Krabs: Well you could say I didn't not stop it...

Spongebob: So...

Mr Krabs: I didn't do anything, Ok? (He takes Spongebob outside to show him Karen and Plankton kiss and then walk off into the sunset) They are just meant to be...

Spongebob: Where do you think they're going?

Mr Krabs: Walking off into the sunset, it's supposed to be romantic...

Spongebob: Oh,... Well when do you suppose they'll be back?

Mr Krabs: Hopefully not for a long, long time... (They continue to watch them walk off together as the screen fades to black...)

Kool and the Gang - "Celebration"

Next Time...

Patrick turns to God when a relative dies but soon wages war on Sandy and her Science-thinking buddies...

Star.jpg?t=1322413085

Season 4 episode 12 (72)- "Star of God"

Spongebob: (He's walking towards Sandy's treedome) Gotta get to Sandy's, gotta see what she wants, gotta do what she tells me, gotta keep doing this until I get there...

Patrick: (He runs up behind Spongebob) Spongebob, where you going?

Spongebob: Sandy told me to come over...

Patrick: Did she ask for me too?

Spongebob: Well she didn't not ask for you... (They both continue to walk towards the treedome where Spongebob knocks on the door) Sandy it's me, I've brought Patrick...

Sandy: Come on in, the door's open (They both walk inside to see Sandy standing on a chair holding a piece of paper)

Spongebob: What are you doing, Sandy? (He turns to Patrick) You still got that number for that insane asylum?

Sandy: No one needs to call anyone... (She signals for Spongebob to sit on a chair as Patrick sits on the floor next to him) ... I've asked you to come on over as I need to know what you think of this speech I've written...

Spongebob: ... Speech, what for?

Sandy: Tomorrow I'm presenting a speech for the 'Everything's Science - End Of' event at the Bikini Bottom Museum...

Spongebob: Lay it on us Sandy-O...

Sandy: Imagine if you will a world in which religion was everywhere and science didn't exist...

Patrick: Awh, do I have to think?... It's a Sunday...

Spongebob: Don't worry buddy, I'll do your thinking...

Sandy: (She looks back down at her paper) Anyway, a world without science would be like an ocean without water...

inside.jpg?t=1327836648

Patrick: (Back at his house, he's cooking some broccoli) There, I told Spongebob I do cook vegetables sometimes... (He throws it in the garbage just as his phone rings and he answers it) Yello?

Dr. Gill Gilliam: Mr. Star?

Patrick: Who?

Dr. Gill Gilliam: Are you Mr. Patrick Star?

Patrick: Sometimes...

Dr. Gill Gilliam: Well I've got some terrible news... Your mother past away late last night ... I know how this must be for you Mr. Star ... Mr. Star? (The phone is dropped on the floor while Patrick walks through the streets in the pouring rain and tears fall down his face...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNz150tirls

Patrick: (When the rain starts to get heavier, he takes shelter inside a Church) If I could have just said goodbye... (He looks around at a few people praying as he slowly sits down and does the same...)

Spongebob: (He's in the Krusty Krab cooking Krabby Patties as Patrick stands and talks to him from behind)

Patrick: ...Then I had a vision, a vision of God

Spongebob: Don't you mean Neptune?

Patrick: No, a being bigger and more stronger than Neptune

Spongebob: Are you sure? Neptune is pretty strong...

Patrick: It wasn't Neptune!

Squidward: (Through the serving hatch) Patrick will you get lost?

Patrick: Not anymore Squidward, I remember where my house is now... (Squidward covers his face) ... Squidward, what religion are you?

Squidward: Religion? I've always been a HOSSP...

Patrick: That religion stinks, by the way,... What is it?...

Squidward: 'Hater of SpongeBob SquarePants'...

Sandy: (She walks into the kitchen from the back door) Spongebob are you ready to come over after work? I just need to practise my speech one last time before we go...

Spongebob: Sure thing Sa...

Patrick: I don't think so...

Sandy: Huh? What are you talking about Pat?

Patrick: You're going to that Museum over my dead body...

Spongebob: (He laughs) It's funny because Museums have dead bodies and things and Patrick just said... (They both stare at him) ...I'll be quiet now

Patrick: You're not going to that Museum and that's final!

Sandy: Who are you, my mother?

Patrick: Science has no place in our society

Sandy: Oh no you didn't... (Squidward walks into the kitchen as Patrick and Sandy stare angrily at each other)

Squidward: Shut up everyone, Spongebob do something...

Spongebob: Stop it, please...

Squidward: Well that helped... (He rolls his eyes as Mr Krabs bursts in to see Spongebob, Squidward, Sandy and Patrick arguing)

Mr Krabs: What's going on in here? Can everyone please get out! ... Jeez, I'm surprised your snail isn't here, Spongebob...

Gary: (He slithers out from behind the buns) Meow...

Mr Krabs: That's it, I'm outta here... (He walks back into his office)

spong.jpg?t=1328041761

Spongebob: (He's in his house looking in a mirror as he considers what tie to wear) Tie one? Tie two? Eh... I'll just wear them both (He ties on both ties as Patrick enters)

Patrick: (He notices Spongebob's in a suit) Why are you dressed all fancy-like?

Spongebob: I'm going to see Sandy's speak her speech, remember?

Patrick: How can you Spongebob? I thought I was your best friend...

Spongebob: You are of course...

Patrick: Then why are you a science thinker?

Spongebob: I'm not... I don't have a religion - Is there a name for that?

Patrick: Yeah, barnacle head...

Spongebob: Well I guess I'm just a barnacle head... (Patrick chuckles to himself as Spongebob walks out) I'll see you later Patrick...

Patrick: (He watches Spongebob leave as he gets angry) Science stole my best friend! (He storms out towards the Church as he watches Spongebob and Sandy walk arm in arm into the Museum, he bursts into the Church as everyone looks around) The devil lives in Bikini Bottom!

Nat: AH! (He jumps out of the window in a panic)

Patrick: ...And that devil is science!

Nat: (He jumps back through the window and sits back down) Go on...

Patrick: (He walks to the front as everyone watches him) Science has taken over the whole ocean and it's evil! (Everyone cheers for him) We need to dispose of them all... (They all leap up off of their seats) Well that was easy...

Fred: Lets do this ... Christian style! (They all pick up bibles and run outside and run next door up to the Museum led by Patrick)

Sandy: (Spongebob is watching Sandy make her speech in front of everyone in the Museum) ...So I leave you with a quote from one of the greatest minds ever ... Patrick?

Spongebob: (He whispers to the fish next to him) Patrick is very quotable...

Sandy: No, look (She points to the door as Patrick and his mob burst inside) Who thought of building the Church right next to the Museum was a good idea?

Spongebob: (He walks up to Patrick) What's going on buddy?

Patrick: We've come to rid the city of sciencers...

Sandy: Not a word, Patrick

Patrick: I'll tell you a word that isn't real - Science! (Everyone gasps) Or it won't be when we're done with it...

Sandy: You can't just dispose of a whole belief...

Patrick: Watch me!

Sandy: I won't watch you, you can't do it Patrick, it's physically and mentally impossible...

Patrick: Are you serious? ...Well then I'll just rid science from Bikini Bottom

Sandy: Now that's a more realistic goal ... But I won't let you achieve it! Science is constantly moving forward as more things are discovered...

Nat: Science is like the guy who ruins the ending of the movie you're watching... (They all start to argue amongst each other as Spongebob stands on the stage)

Spongebob: STOP IT! All of you, this isn't what either of your beliefs are about (They all stop arguing)

Evelyn: Hey everyone, that kid is saying something really, really boring....

Spongebob: No matter if you believe in Science like Sandy here, or you believe in Christianity like Patrick...

Patrick: Christy whataty?

Spongebob: Christianity, you discovered Christianity...

Patrick: I don't know what you're talking about, I abide to the laws of Patology... It's similar to Wumbology but completely different...

Sandy: What does that even mean?

Patrick: I made up my own religion...

Sandy: Then why did you want to stop all science and logical thinking in the city?

Patrick: Only because I don't understand it, I thought having a religion and something to believe in could make me hopeful for the future ... Now lets all go pray together...

Later1.jpg?t=1323973600

Patrick: (He's sitting with his eyes closed and hands together) Thank Neptune and all you other guys for what we are about to receive... (All the Christians and scientists are at the ice cream parlor together as they are all handed a huge bowl of ice cream) I'm sorry for what I did Sandy, we all are, right guys?

Fred: Meh...

Sandy: ...I'm sorry too Patrick, now lets eat, this ice cream's getting cold...

Spongebob: Just thank Neptune everything worked out...

Sandy: That I can do Spongebob, that I can do... (She puts her arm around both Patrick and Spongebob as they all smile...)

The Beatles - "Golden Slumbers"

Next Time...

While returning a helper robot to an old, abandoned warehouse, Mr Krabs discovers a terrifying secret the owners are planning to do with the broken parts of their machines...

ICCcleaningwarehouserackingtoremovepesticideresidu%20%20e.jpg?t=1326028019

Season 4 episode 13 (73)- "Warehouse of Horrors"

Mr Krabs: (In his office at the Krusty Krab, he's counting out his dollars) ... One more than last time, two more than the time before that... (Spongebob stumbles into the office as he starts to sweat over the notes) Watch where you're dripping those things lad...

Spongebob: (Panting) Sorry Mr Krabs, it's just that there's so many customers out there and Squidward's off sick so I have to do his job too...

Mr Krabs: I'm sorry about that lad, but there's just nothing I can do...

Pearl: (She walks in with a huge box) This came today, I had to come here using the back door as this was blocking the front...

Mr Krabs: (Looking strangely at the box) What is it?

Pearl: I don't know, but I'm charging you for my delivering services... (She grabs some dollars from Mr Krabs and runs out)

Mr Krabs: (He stares at the huge box) What could be in this monstrosity?

Spongebob: Lets open and find out, then if it's X-ray goggles we can take them out, put them back in the box and see through the box at what's inside... (Mr Krabs slowly opens it and discovers that inside contains a small, white robot) What is it?

Mr Krabs: It's one of those helper robots that can help you complete jobs if you're overworked or just plain lazy...

Spongebob: Wow! What are the chances it would arrive today? Why have you got one?

Mr Krabs: When I was younger, had a lot more hair and a lot less everything else, I entered a competition, ah yes... it almost seems as though it happened just last week... (He stares into space...)

Spongebob: (He looks around confused) Mr Krabs, what are you doing?

Mr Krabs: Huh? I was just having a flashback...

Spongebob: You know I couldn't see anything, right?

Mr Krabs: Never mind, basically I entered a competition years back and won, but never got the prize...

Spongebob: Until now?

Mr Krabs: Exactly, you know how the mailmen are, they probably had it held back since I don't tip them at Christmas... Or pay them at all (He takes it out the packaging and starts to connect the parts) That was easy, now to test out this bad bot... (He switches it on as it begins to power up and float into the air)

Spongebob: I didn't know it could fly?

Mr Krabs: Hover Spongebob, it can hover... Wow! Look at it fly (It slowly flies around until settling down next to Mr Krabs) Helper robot, take out the garbage... (They watch the helper robot hover outside and dispose of the garbage)

Spongebob: (He's watching him through the window) Whoa, he's good... (He flies back inside) ...What else can he do?

Mr Krabs: I dont know? Ask it

Spongebob: Robot, do Squidward's job... (It shoots into the Krusty Krab and goes behind the register picking up a magazine) ...He's really good!

Squidward: (He and Spongebob are walking to work) ... So it does all of my jobs?

Squidward: ...And it helps me with mine

Squidward: Well that sounds good to me... (They walk into the Krusty Krab as the helper robot flies around making everything clean even placing work hats on Squidward and Spongebob) ...Well my work here is done (He sits down at at a table and begins to read a magazine as the robot turns the pages for him) I can manage thanks...

Spongebob: (He walks into the kitchen as the robot bursts out carrying a tray of Krabby Patties) Hey! (He watches the robot sit down at the table, eat the food and pay for it) It's gone insane in the mainframe... (It flies around doing every tiny job as Spongebob runs into Mr Krabs' office) Mr Krabs, your robot is going crazy!

Mr Krabs: That thing is helping all of yous...

Spongebob: But it's taking over

Mr Krabs: I highly doubt... (It bursts into the office hitting Mr Krabs out of his chair and begins to rearrange his money) Nobody touches me money! (He switches the helper robot off as it falls to the ground) Now lets do what I was born to do ... Demand for refunds...

Spongebob: How do you know where to go?

Mr Krabs: This box should give some clues ... And by some, I mean all as I ain't looking anywhere else... (He looks around the box until he finds the address)

Spongebob: You found it?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, I'll just have to go to '666 Doomsville Avenue' for my refund (He carries the helper robot out of the office)

Spongebob: Are you sure you don't need backup Mr Krabs? With an address like that you shouldn't go by yourself...

Mr Krabs: Relax lad, it's only a name... (He walks out across town as Spongebob walks back into the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs has taken the robot back, we need to get back to work

Squidward: (He sighs as he stands up) Well I guess a forty six seconds break wasn't too bad...

darkocean.jpg?t=1328729102

Mr Krabs: (He's staring up at the old, warn down warehouse) This can't be the place... (He walks inside to see many boxes and lots of dust) What happened here? (He turns his head to see piles and piles of old, broken helper robot parts) There's got to be someone around here... (He carries his helper robot around looking for anyone as he approaches an office) ...There should be some clues around here... (He finds an old diary that he flicks through) It says here that the business went bust in 1979, that was a year after I entered that competition... (He continues to look through the pages when he stops on February the 17th) 'The building will be scanned one last time before it will be completely closed down in April' (He looks at his watch) But that's today! What are the odds?

Emmett: (Three similar looking tuna fish stand outside the warehouse next to a huge machine) ... I've told you we're only here to scan the building for any life and then we can go get pizza

Dwight: I want pineapple on mine...

Corky: I want pizza on mine! (Emmett pushes a button on the machine that beams a red laser into the warehouse scanning it's inside...)

Mr Krabs: (He looks along the corridors at the huge piles of robot parts) Anyone here? (He notices the red beam approaching him) What the...? (He leaps into a pile of nearby helper robots as they are scanned)

Dwight: (He looks at the machine) When will it be complete?

Emmett: How the hell am I supposed to know?... (It beeps) ... I now know that it is complete... (He looks at the small screen) ...Nothing alive in there except millions of rats (Mr Krabs continues to walk through the corridors until he reaches a small window and notices the three guys outside) ... Now we just have to crush down all the robot parts and rebuild them as a huge robot I can use to rule the ocean!

Dwight: What about us?

Emmett: What about you?

Mr Krabs: (He's listening to their conversation) ...I don't think I'll be getting that refund (He looks outside at Bikini Bottom in the distance) I can't let them do that, I need to be a hero... (He looks down at his helper robot) Lets see if this thing has any painfully accurate music to get me motivated... (He presses a button and the helper robot begins to play music as Mr Krabs runs around the warehouse...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3WCfE09AI

Mr Krabs: (He runs to the exit but the door has been locked and there's no other way out) Come on! Open!

Emmett: ...With a push of this button all the robots will combine to make the super robot!

Corky: I like buttons

Emmett: (He rolls his eyes) I'm so glad mother chose me to go to collage... (He presses the button on the machine...)

Mr Krabs: (He slams on the door but it won't open) This is just perfect... (The floor starts to tilt slowly upwards as the robot parts fall down into a huge grinder) ... And this is even better (He holds tightly onto the door handle as the floor continues to tilt up) AH! (The helper robot slips from his claw as it slides into the grinder amongst the other robot parts)

Emmett: (He's looking at his fingernails as he turns to the machine) That should do it... (He pulls a lever and all the floors in the warehouse return to normal) Now the crushed robots should be molding together... (He pushes another button as a huge robot bursts out of the ground under the warehouse and Mr Krabs watches in horror)

Mr Krabs: Oh dear Neptune! (The giant robot stands tall as the three brothers stare up at it)

Emmett: This is even better than I imagined! (Dwight and Corky glance at each other) Robot, attack the city of Bikini Bottom... (He points in its direction as it heads towards the city) ...The city won't know what's hit it, until they discover it's my robot! (He laughs evilly)

Mr Krabs: (He watches the robot head towards the town) I need to do something! But how am I gonna get outta here? (He looks up at the huge hole in the roof and smirks) Too easy...

Spongebob: (In the Krusty Krab kitchen, he places the bun on top of the Krabby Patty) Off you go my sweet, off to pastures new... (He places it in the serving hatch but Squidward's not there) Huh? (He hears screaming outside) What's going on? (He runs outside to see everyone running around as the huge robot attacks the city) AH!...

Plankton: (He's being trodden on by a mob of scared people) Tell my wife I love her...

Karen: (She rolls on top of Plankton) I love you too, but you move too slow...

Mr Krabs: (He runs as fast as he can towards the town as the robot stomps on buildings and torments citizens) This is all my fault... That robot has brought everything but help,... wait a second... (The robot continues to destroy the town as Mr Krabs stands on top of a nearby garbage can) Helper robot, come here... (Mr Krabs' helper robot begins to pull itself away from the giant robot) It's working! (It hovers towards him as the huge robot, missing a part, topples over and smashes to the ground)

Spongebob: (Everyone runs out of their hiding places and up to Mr Krabs, cheering for him) You did it Mr Krabs, you saved the town!

Mr Krabs: I guess I did, and you know how we're going to celebrate?

Nat: Krabby Patties on you!

Mr Krabs: Sure, why not?... I'll only charge you twenty dollars for the privilege of eating them... (They all walk towards the Krusty Krab as everyone thanks Mr Krabs...)

Emmett: (He runs up to all the broken helper robots) My beautiful babies! (He cries on the ground as Dwight and Corky walk up to him)

Dwight: Hey bro, want some pizza? (He holds out a slice)

Emmett: I guess life isn't too bad, I do have you guys after all ... Wait a second, does this have pineapple on? You know I hate that, I hate you! (He storms off)

Corky: I guess there's more for us then...

Spongebob: (In the Krusty Krab, everyone is eating Krabby Patties as Mr Krabs sits next to Spongebob) ...I guess we've all learned that robots shouldn't be used as tools...

Mr Krabs: Nobody learned that...

Spongebob: Really? Well then what did we learn?

Mr Krabs: Nothing, a bunch of things just happened and that's it...

Spongebob: Eh... I guess so

Mr Krabs: Well actually there was one good thing to come out of this... (He holds up his helper robot)

Spongebob: What was that, Sir?

Mr Krabs: (He watches Plankton sneak into his office) Robot, you know what to do... (It chases after Plankton around the Krusty Krab as they both laugh)

Bonnie Tyler - "Holding Out for a Hero"

Next Time...

Spongebob discovers a tiny living universe on a rock and while Sandy shrinks herself down to discover even more, the rest of the town are persuaded to steal the rock...

World.jpg?t=1326030202

Season 4 episode 14 (74)- "It's a Small World"

Spongebob: (The sun is out and Spongebob is riding a bike through town waving to everyone he passes) Good morning Squidward...

Squidward: It was... (He watches Spongebob ride past as he starts to chant) Fall, fall, fall...

Spongebob: (He continues to ride as a screen appears from the bicycle frame)

Sandy: (On the screen) How's it going Spongebob?

Spongebob: This is really great Sandy, it's so peaceful out, I don't know why I never thought of doing this before...

Sandy: That's great Spongebob, have you tried pressing the 'Daymn, That's Fast' button?

Spongebob: Not yet, why what does it do? (He presses the button and he shoots off across the town at a super speed) AH! ... It's a little fast don't ya think, Sandy?

Sandy: Of course, it's a super bike, I'm sure I told you that... (Spongebob looks over the screen to see he's shooting off over the side of a cliff)

Spongebob: I repeat, AH!... (He falls through some sharp rocks, a field of swords, some stuffed toys and finally hitting some rocks at the bottom of the cliff) Ugh,... Sandy?...

590px-Twentyminuteslater.jpg?t=1329254028

Spongebob: (He tries to pull himself up off of the ground) Why won't anybody help me...

Sandy: Spongebob? (She looks at the screen of Spongebob injured on the ground) What happened?

Spongebob: I crashed about half an hour ago, didn't you see me?

Sandy: Sorry, I was having lunch...

Spongebob: Please help me... (A truck pulls up behind him, not that he sees it, and starts to gather the rocks)

Sandy: (She looks at the screen to see the rocks and cliff side) Don't worry Spongebob, I know where you are I'll come get you right away...

images-3.jpg?t=1329302735

Spongebob: (He slowly opens his eyes to see he's in Sandy's treedome as she turns around and shines a light into his eyes) What's going on?

Sandy: You don't seem to have harmed anything that vital... I'll be right back, I just need to write a conclusion about the bike... (She walks into the tree)

Spongebob: Ugh... (He lies down as he hears voices) Sandy, what did you say? (He looks around) Sandy? (She sticks her head out of the tree)

Sandy: Yes, what's wrong?

Spongebob: Did you just call for me?

Sandy: Huh? (She walks up to him) What do you mean?

Spongebob: I keep hearing voices...

Sandy: First sign of insanity

Spongebob: No but it's like real voices, little tiny voices...

Sandy: (She's pulls out an X-Ray over Spongebob as she sees a rock lodged in his head) You must have got it stuck in there when you fell down that cliff, let me just get it out...

Spongebob: (He looks around) What machine are you going to use to remove it?

Sandy: A little invention called Karate!

Spongebob: Wha...? (She punches Spongebob and the rock falls out of his head and slides along the floor) It's out! ... Also, Ow!

Sandy: (She goes over and picks up the rock putting it under a microscope) Oh. My. Einstein!

Spongebob: What is it?

Sandy: Have a look... (He looks through the lens to see a tiny Universe with tiny people living on the rock)

Spongebob: Whoa, look at that they're all tiny and small and stuff...

Sandy: This is a scientific breakthrough, we've never discovered living things like these living at such a tiny scale before, I need to get a closer look...

Spongebob: Is there a higher setting on that microscope thingy?

Sandy: Oh, much better... (She reveals a small orb) I just have to touch this and I'll shrink down to go onto the rock so I can investigate further...

Spongebob: What should I do?

Sandy: You need to protect the rock whilst me and everyone else is on it, if it gets into the wrong fins, claws, hands or feet than all life could be destroyed in an instant - So, see ya...

Spongebob: I won't let you out of my sight (Sandy shrinks herself down by touching the orb as Spongebob holds the rock up) Don't worry Sandy, you don't have to worry about anything... (He puts the rock down as the music starts to play...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DAFI1cpiGU

The Mayor: (He's in his office sleeping on his desk as he suddenly wakes up) Huh, music? (He looks around as his PA walks in)

PA: Sir, we've just had news that the towns supply of sedimentary rock has been harvested...

The Mayor: (He rubs his eyes and yawns) What are you talking about?

PA: Some guys from New Kelp City have stolen the rocks we use to build houses and other structures in the town

The Mayor: But we need them real bad, without them houses will fall, buildings will do the same, people will shout and blame each other - Mostly me... Are you sure there are no rocks left?

PA: None at all...

Spongebob: (In the treedome, he holds the rock as he places it down on the table...)

Sandy: (On the rock, Sandy is walking around to see nothing but grey as far as the eye can see) Where is everything? (She continues to walk on...)

Spongebob: (He's sat down staring at the rock in the treedome) Nothing's gone wrong so far...

TV: EMERGENCY NEWS UPDATE... (The TV turns onto the news channel)

Spongebob: I didn't know Sandy's TV did that...

TV: The Bikini Bottom news brought to you by 'Spring Clear Water' - Putting a metaphorical spring in your step...

Spongebob: (He licks his lips as he looks down at the rock) I don't think it'll harm itself while I go get a drink... (He walks into the tree in hunt of a drink)

Perch Perkins: ... Welcome back, you all know who I am and I'm here in the town center as the whole town is hunting for tiny traces of the precious sedimentary rock...

Fred: Hey I found one!

Perch Perkins: (He pushes Fred to the ground) It's mine loser! (He lunges for it) It's a stone you idiot... (He throws it down as everyone continues to look around)

Spongebob: (In the tree, he pours himself a glass of water as his shell phone rings and he answers it) You call?

Sandy: I've found the civilization, you still keeping an eye on the rock?

Spongebob: Rock? Oh yeah, of course (He glances at it from the window) I'm thinking about going home to check on Gary, is that okay?

Sandy: Sure, just be VERY careful, a sudden movement could kill us all instantly... Again, no pressure, I better go...

Spongebob: See ya Sandy

Sandy: (She hangs up as she begins to walk into the huge town to see many green figures walk around) This is amazing, they are just going about their day (He looks around at all the tall buildings) How did they build such a beautiful city? (They all stop moving as they suddenly join together and start to sing...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYxhK-HEow

Sandy: (They all stop and go back to what they were doing) Whoa, you didn't need to go all eighties on me... (A green man approaches her)

Clint: Greetings, my name is Clint...

Sandy: Who are you?

Clint: I just said, Clint...

Sandy: I mean what are your people called?

Clint: We are the Chenya people, who might I ask are you strange one?

Sandy: Strange one? I'm fine with Sandy thanks... (She continues to walk around the town looking around in awe) This is simply astounding!

Spongebob: (In his house, he carefully places the rock onto his table) Right, I'm not taking my eyes off of you... (He turns around suddenly) ... What was that? I'm sure something was there, I'll just continue to look on... (Gary slithers up to the rock and starts to lick it) Stop it Gary, don't lick that! (Gary looks up) ... Sandy's on there! (He looks back down and continues to lick as Spongebob pushes him aside) Shame on you Garebear... (His doorbell rings) Ooh visitors (He walks off)

Sandy: (She reaches the edge of the town to see a group of people talking) Huh? (She walks up to see what's going on)

Clive: I'm telling you, little tiny people live on this rock (He holds it up)

Clover: What do you take us for?

Carl: Loser! (They all walk away)

Clive: Why does nobody believe me?

Sandy: I believe you, you and everyone here actually live on a small rock and I've shrunk myself down to see you all... (He stares at her for a while and suddenly bursts into laughter) Hilarious... (She glances upwards as suddenly a huge tidal wave sprays down) LOOK OUT! (She runs with Clive as the wave washes everyone across town)

Clive: What's going o... (He submerges under the water)

Patrick: (He's in Spongebob's house sitting at the table drooling over the rock) ... I'm telling you Spongebob, those fried Oyster skins were to kill for...

Spongebob: (He runs up to the rock) Patrick stop it, Sandy and lots of other people are living on that... (He moves the rock away and wipes away the drool)

Patrick: What is it?

Spongebob: It's a rock with little tiny people on it

Patrick: (Confused) A rock?

Spongebob: They're small grayish...

Patrick: I know what they are... I think, but the Mayor is asking everyone to hunt for them...

Patrick: The TV said that the rocks were gone and they need them and whoever has one will be given a huge reward...

Spongebob: Seriously? I better keep this thing secret (He moves it away from Gary and places it on top of book case but it falls off so he moves it somewhere else) There's nothing in this house that's stable enough ... We need to go look for a place to properly keep it... (They both walk carefully outside holding the rock)

Mr Krabs: (He's looking on the ground under seaweed and other things) Here rocky, rocky... (He looks at Spongebob carrying the rock) Ah ha! (He runs up to Spongebob and Patrick) You found one, great lad lets just go to the Mayor to get my reward...

Spongebob: Sorry Mr Krabs, but I need this rock

Mr Krabs: But ... Money?! (A crowd of people starts to gather round)

Fred: He's got a rock, get him! (They all start to chase after Spongebob and the rock)

Spongebob: Something like this seems to happens every week... (He holds the rock high into the air trying to keep it as stable as possible) Stop it! (He runs around a corner)

Nat: He's heading for the Museum!

Spongebob: (Confused) No I'm not

Nat: Well lets go there anyway, I've heard they've got a new exhibit... (They all walk off as Spongebob quickly stops at the cliff edge)

Spongebob: Thank Neptune that didn't happen again (He turns around but is not holding the rock) AH!... (He watches the rock fall over the cliff side as Patrick wonders up to him) I need to save Sandy! (He's about to jump over the edge as Patrick pulls him back) Thanks buddy, we need to contact Sandy (He scrambles for his shell phone and starts to dial quickly...)

Sandy: (On the falling rock she and the rest of the town are desperately clinging to anything) AH! (Her phone rings and she lunges for it) WHAT?!

Spongebob: Sandy you need to do something, you and your friends are gonna hit the ground in about twenty seconds! This is all my fault, I'm useless without you...

Sandy: That's not true (The phone slips out of her hand and shoots of into the air)

Clive: It's been nice knowing you Shandy but this is the end, we're all useless...

Sandy: True...

Clive: Thanks for that...

Sandy: ...We are all useless as individuals, but together... (She jumps onto Clive's shoulders) Come on everyone! (Everyone starts to climb onto each others shoulders connecting together to create a shape) It's working! (They all form the shape of a wing causing the rock to glide to the ground) We did it! We're safe (They land safely on the ground as they all cheer)

Spongebob: (He and Patrick rush to the bottom of the cliff and pick up the rock) Thank goodness everything's safe (He smiles at the rock)

Patrick: Right, to the science glass house bubble!...

Spongebob: You mean the treedome?

Patrick: Whatever...

Treedome.jpg?t=1321801142

Spongebob: (He places the orb next to the rock and speaks into the shell phone) ... Sandy, it's in position

Sandy: (She looks back around at the Chenya people who wave to her as she touches the orb and returns back to the normal)

Spongebob: It's great to see you Sandy

Sandy: (She steps off of the table) You too Spongebob... (They both hug as Sandy looks at the rock) We need to find a place to keep this...

Narrator: ... And so they did, placing the rock at the bottom of the cliff keeping it safe from anyone and anything as this narrator was happy to conclude the story... (He's one of the Chenya people living on the rock as he's sitting in front of many young children) Any questions?

Clink: What was the point of that story?

Narrator: The moral of the story is that things can exist anywhere at any size...

Clink: That's stupid (Everyone nods their heads in agreeance)

Narrator: Hey, you didn't need to listen to me... (It begins to rain)

Catty: Hey mister, do you think anything lives in these rain drops?

Narrator: Of course not, don't be silly... (They all walk off while deep inside one of the rain drops is Bikini Bottom as it zooms through the town, into the Krusty Krab and to Spongebob in the kitchen)

Spongebob: Did you just see that Squidward? Weird...

Squidward: Yes, yes you are...

The Pretenders - "I'll Stand By You"
Jefferson Starship - "We Built This City"

Next Time...

A Plaice visits Bikini Bottom and tells Plankton he can help turn the Chum Bucket into a successful restaurant. Meanwhile Squidward must recreate hundreds of wedding photos when he accidentally deletes them

plaicefilletswebsize.jpg?t=1326038350

Season 4 episode 15 (75)- "There's a Time and a Plaice"

Plaice: (The sun rises on Bikini Bottom as a plaice appears out of the sewer tunnel and looks around Bikini Bottom) I was told this place was great, I don't see what all the fuss is about... (He exits the sewer tunnel and begins to walk around) What a strange, strange place... (He walks past a fish who walks up to Squidward's house and knocks on the door)

Squidward: (He runs down the stairs) That better not be you, Spongebob... (He opens the door to the fish) ... Dustin?

Dustin: Squidward, it's great to see you...

Squidward: What have you been up to?

Dustin: Well once I left collage I was lucky enough to get a career in show business, I gave it up after a few years and became an inventor where I soon met the most beautiful fish in the whole ocean and we're going to get married ... What about you?

Squidward: Same...

Dustin: And you're also a famous photographer?

Squidward: Wait, what?

Dustin: I saw your advertisement in the Bikini Bottom Gazette... (He holds up the newspaper that has a tiny image of Squidward holding a camera)

Squidward: You actually saw that?

Dustin: Sure did, and because of it I want you to come to my wedding and take photos of the reception ... That is if you're not too busy...

Squidward: I could probably squeeze you in...

Dustin: Great!

Plaice: (He walks around town until he reaches the Krusty Krab) Some other plaice told me about this place... (He walks inside and sits at a table)

Mr Krabs: (Talking to Spongebob) ... Yeah, it's been a real bad year for Plankton, but what was he expecting? I mean c'mon, chum as food? (They both laugh unaware that the plaice is listening into their conversation)

Plaice: Interesting... (Spongebob approaches him)

Spongebob: May I take your order?

Plaice: Not today... (He walks off towards the Chum Bucket)

Mr Krabs: Where's that guy going?

Spongebob: I don't know but he left his wallet ... (Mr Krabs lunges for it and runs to his office) Are you going to return it to him?

Mr Krabs: Yeah, sure, whatever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TSj7kHPKg

images-4.jpg?t=1330711047

Squidward: (He happily walks into his house holding his camera) What a great day, I've got a job I don't hate and all of these photographs... (He places the camera down on the table) Sadie, I'm just going to use you laptop, Ok?

Sadie: (From upstairs) Whatever...

Squidward: (Staring at the screen) Right then, what to do? (He places the camera on top of the laptop) Ugh... (He pulls a wire from the back of the camera placing it into the laptop) Finally... (The photo's appear on the screen as he scrolls through them) This brings back memories ... From a few hours ago (He places the camera down) Right, now to print them... (He clicks a button)

Computer: Are you sure you want to delete all five hundred and twenty six photos?

Squidward: Oh God no! (He quickly clicks 'no')

Computer: Are you sure you're sure you want to delete all photos?

Squidward: I said no (He clicks 'no' once again)

Computer: All five hundred and twenty five photos deleted!

Squidward: What? NO! (He panics shaking the screen)

Computer: Only kidding ... Five hundred and twenty six photos have been deleted...

Squidward: This is not good ... in fact it's very, very bad!

Plankton: (Back in the Chum Bucket, he's sulking at the table) ... Oh I hate my life

Karen: (She rolls up to him) Hey, it could be worse...

Plankton: How? How could my life possibly be any worse?

Karen: Well you could be dead...

Plankton: I wish I was ... (The plaice walks in and looks around to Plankton's surprise) A customer?! And what can I get for you, you fantastic person, you God of all fish-kind, you...

Plaice: ... I'm not here to buy anything ...

Plankton: Well then get the hell out, loser

Plaice: I don't want to buy anything to eat, but I will make your restaurant successful...

Plankton: No way, really, what, why?

Plaice: The name's...

Plankton: Don't say it, let me guess, I bet it's something like Peter, maybe Pablo...

Plaice: Just because the name of my species begins with a 'P' doesn't mean my name does...

Plankton: So what is it then?

Plaice: Pontroy, Pontroy Plaice ... But that's just a coincidence, you didn't know that...

Plankton: So Pontroy, if that is your real name, why do you want to help me?

Pontroy Plaice: Firstly, Why would I make up such a stupid name and secondly, I specialize in helping rebuild failing businesses, so when was the last time you made a profit?

Plankton: Uh well, um ... What does that word mean again?

Pontroy Plaice: When was the last time you made any money?

Plankton: Well I found a quarter on the ground outside the Museum last week...

Pontroy Plaice: It's gonna be a long day ... How about you show me what sort of food you sale here...

Plankton: Sure, I hope you only had a light lunch...

Pontroy Plaice: Why, is your food filling?

Plankton: Oh not that, I just don't want you throwing up your lunch all over my floors... (They walk into the kitchen)

Squidward: (He's sitting at his laptop staring in shock at the screen) ... This can't be happening, Dustin will be over in a few hours to collect his photos... I can't tell him I deleted all his precious wedding moments - He won't ever forgive me and more importantly, he won't recommend me to any of his friends...

Pontroy Plaice: (He walks out of the kitchen with a bowl) ... Here, this new chum should be better than that ... Unique stuff I spewed onto your floors...

Plankton: (He reaches in and tastes the new and drastically improved chum) Wow, this is great! Who'd of thought edible food could make a good restaurant?

Pontroy Plaice: (He rolls his eyes) It's a mystery I can tell you that...

Squidward: (Sadie's standing next to him looking at the laptop) ... What do you mean you can't get the photos back?

Sadie: I can't get the photos back, I'm sorry dad but you deleted them all...

Squidward: I didn't do that

Sadie: Well then who did?

Squidward: ... I did, just don't say it, blame someone else?

Sadie: Who? The magical pixie elf who enters people's houses and deletes wedding photos from laptops?

Squidward: I need to recreate them before Dustin comes over, quick go find a wedding dress and ...

Sadie: Yeah, that ain't gonna happen,... I'm outta here (She leaves)

Squidward: This is just great, where am I going to find two people to pretend to be happily married now?

Spongebob: (Off screen) ... Hey Sadie, going to the mall?

Sadie: (Off screen) Anywhere that's not here...

Patrick: (Off screen) See ya teenage girl Squidward...

Squidward: (His eyes lighten up) No Squidward, not those two... (He stands up and walks to the window) ... Stop it Squidward, don't do it (He opens the window) Spongebob and Patrick shut up and come here... (They both glance at each other, smile and run inside)

Pontroy Plaice: (He and Plankton are sat at a table) So what do you actually do day-to-day while your business fails?

Plankton: Well there's this formula I try to steal...

Pontroy Plaice: (Confused) Formula?

Plankton: Yeah, I try to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula but it always fails...

Pontroy Plaice: How about we go get it right now?

Plankton: It's no use, Krabs always knows what to expect...

Pontroy Plaice: Well he doesn't know who I am, how 'bout you go distract him while I go get the formula?

Plankton: Let's do this thing...

Spongebob: (In Squidward's house, he's wearing a wedding dress as Patrick's in a suit) ... Why do we need to do this again?

Squidward: I need to take photo's of you to fool my friend, that I never really talked to or knew at collage, that you and Patrick are him and his wife - Now shut up and kiss him... (He holds up his camera as Spongebob and Patrick both look at each other)

Plankton: (He suddenly bursts into the Krusty Krab) Look who it is... (Everyone looks at Plankton as Mr Krabs runs up to him)

Mr Krabs: What do you want, bug?

Plankton: Can't a rival restaurant owner drop into his enemies work place to say hi?

Mr Krabs: No, get out

Plankton: (He watches Pontroy walk towards the office) No, wait ... I-I've got a joke, yeah a joke... (Everyone stares at him) Uh... What did the crab say when his secret formula was stolen?

Mr Krabs: I don't care, get out...

Plankton: I don't know what he said, but you'll find out in a second... (Pontroy bursts out with the formula as Mr Krabs snatches it from him)

Pontroy Plaice: Hey, give that back!

Mr Krabs: No

Pontroy Plaice: Oh...

Plankton: (They both walk out) We'll have that formula one day, Krabs...

Mr Krabs: Don't count on in Planky... (He laughs as he walks back inside with the formula)

Squidward: (He has all the photographs printed out as he glances through them) Thanks you guys, I really ... (The doorbell rings) ... Get the hell out! (He pushes them out the back door slamming it shut)

Spongebob: (Starting to get undressed) Right, lets get these things off...

Patrick: What about our honeymoon? (Spongebob stares at him strangely) I kid, I kid... (Spongebob walks off) Cheapskate...

Squidward: (He opens the door to Dustin) Dustin? Wow! What a surprise

Dustin: Do you have the photos, Squidward?

Squidward: The photos? Oh yes, silly me, they're right here (The picks them up and hands them to Dustin) ... Make sure you suggest me to... (He tears them up in his face) W-What are you doing?

Dustin: (He stomps on the litter) We just had a divorce...

Squidward: But you only got married two hours ago...

Dustin: I know, I just found out she doesn't like the color purple... Well see ya (He leaves)

Squidward: Tell your friends about my ... (He's completely out of sight) ... Photographs (He lets out a huge sigh) This is why I didn't keep in touch with anyone from collage...

Plankton: (He and Pontroy both sulk in the Chum Bucket) What's the point in anything, I'm never gonna get the formula...

Pontroy Plaice: You don't need the formula, with me at your side and this new chum there's no way the Krusty Krab can succeed! (They both look at each other and laugh evilly)

Billy Idol - "White Wedding"

Next Time...

Patrick is entered into an insane asylum where he soon discovers he can see his own death. Through a series of events, The whole town can now see how they will die and in under one hour all their visions will come true...

insane_card-p137131060318402627zvxtd_400.jpg?t=1328972621

Season 4 episode 16 (76)- "Insane in the Small Brain"

Patrick: (He's running towards the Krusty Krab) Spongebob! Spongebob! (He runs into the Krusty Krab) ... This is really important ... (He bursts into the Kitchen) Look at this bean, it looks just like a bean ... (He looks around but Spongebob isn't there) Huh? He must be at home (He exits the Krusty Krab and walks to Spongebob's house as he enters but walks back out a few seconds later) Ugh, I'm sure Spongebob can admire my bean later ... (He walks to his house into the pitch darkness)

Spongebob: (The lights turn on to reveal many citizens wearing party hats) Surprise!

Patrick: Ah! Burglars

Spongebob: Happy birthday buddy ... (He looks at Patrick's face) ... I've kept this thing secret for over three months, I've planned so far in advance - Why don't you look that surprised?

Patrick: I found this invitation in your house (Everyone groans) But hey, a party's a party and as it's apparently my birthday - Hit it! (Larry puts on the music as everyone dances into the night...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TelKwCTiEdw

Patrick: (Someone knocks on the door) I'll get it... (He opens the door to Gary who's wearing a party hat as he throws his coat to Patrick)

Spongebob: (To Patrick) The popcorn's on the stove, Ok?

Patrick: Yeah, sure, whatever ... (He throws the coat into the kitchen narrowly missing the stove and hitting a broom that falls onto the popcorn and sets the room ablaze)

Scooter: What smells like burning, bro?

Spongebob: (Looking in from the kitchen) Could it be the kitchen that's completely on fire?

Scooter: Maybe...

Spongebob: THE KITCHEN'S ON FIRE?! (Everyone starts to panic and run around hitting into each other)

Mr Krabs: I'm too old and rich to die!

Nat: I WANT TO LIVE! (Everyone runs outside gasping for breath)

Spongebob: (Glancing around at everyone) Is everyone out?

Spongebob: What do you mean you're coat's still in there?

Spongebob: ... And Patrick?

Patrick: (He bursts out of the bathroom) Why does everything always happen while I'm in the bathroom (He runs around panicking as he stares into the flames and a tear rolls down his face) This can't be happening, I'm going to die! (He runs into a wall as he manages to pull himself outside just in time)

Spongebob: (He lies down on the ground as Spongebob approaches him) Thank goodness you're alright ... (The fire department pull up and put out the fire) ... Don't worry buddy, you can sleep in my bed tonight (He pulls Patrick inside, up the stairs and tucks him into bed) Goodnight birthday boy ... (He turns the light off but Patrick doesn't close his eyes)

sunrise.jpg?t=1331988127

Patrick: (The sunrises on the city as Patrick lies completely still with his eyes wide open)

Spongebob: (He walks into the bedroom in his pajamas) Morning Patrick, how did you sleep?

Patrick: (He slowly sits up) Not good, and by that I mean not at all ...

Patrick: If I close my eyes the flames will get me!

Spongebob: There's no fire here buddy

Patrick: AH! FIRE!

Spongebob: That's just the lamp ...

Patrick: FIRE!

Spongebob: The ceiling

Patrick: FIRE!

Spongebob: ... And that's just Gary (He continues to scream as he runs outside and across town while Spongebob and Gary watch him from the window) No Gary, Patrick isn't insane ... Maybe a little crazy

Patrick: (He runs into town screaming in peoples faces) The fire, it's gonna get you!

Fred: What fire? Where?

Patrick: EVERYWHERE! Can you not see it, it's all around us... (He runs wildly in circles until he sprints off)

Evelyn: Should someone help that guy?

Nat: Nah, he'll probably die soon anyway ...

Evelyn: Isn't that a little selfish?

Nat: Why don't you go help him then?

Evelyn: What? No way ...

Spongebob: (He walks into his house with some groceries) I hope Gary likes this kelp lasagne (He opens a cupboard to see Patrick shaking in fear) Sandy saw you in town earlier and we both thought it'll be best for all of us if we kept you in a nice little home for a while...

Patrick: Home? Little? While? A?

Spongebob: Yeah, it's called 'Crazy Stu's Insanely Sane Insane Asylum'

Patrick: I'm sorry Spongebob but there's no way you're taking me to a nut house ... I'll go myself, you should get to work

Spongebob: I'm sure Mr Krabs won't mind, well he will but I'm still taking you... (He and Patrick walk outside getting into the boat mobile and driving off across town) I'm sorry about doing this...

Patrick: It's probably the best place for me ... Anyways, I can take it from here

Spongebob: Are you sure?

Patrick: Yeah (He gets out of the boat)

Spongebob: I'll come visit you tomorrow... (He slowly drives off waving goodbye as Patrick walks inside)

Secretary: (Talking to Patrick as he walks in) Hello and welcome to 'Crazy Stu's Insanely Sane Insane Asylum' we are crazy about supplying the best help for our patients ... Maybe a little too crazy (He laughs mentally) Sorry about that, it slips out sometimes, please go on inside the inma... I mean, patients, will be happy to see you (He slowly walks inside as a blue fish with a pirate hat runs up to him)

Captain Leader: Greetings, I am the leader as you can see by my hat

Melvin: Is it my turn to wear it yet?

Captain Leader: Shut up peasant, I am always the leader, always, never not the leader, always ... the leader

Patrick: I'm a little nervous about being here to be honest

Captain Leader: Don't worry, be happy... (He runs up to a record player)

Patrick: Please don't sing...

Captain Leader: Nobody ever lets me sing, at least let me show you around... (They both walk around the room until they reach a guy sitting in a chair) This is silent Stan, he just sits there and never talks thinking that if he does, he'd die!

Patrick: Hey Stan

Silent Stan: How's it going,... Uh oh (They carry on walking up to a guy facing a wall)

Captain Leader: This guy here always talks backwards...

Minim: das elttil a osla ... emosewa si siht gnidaer s'reveohW

Patrick: What did he say about me, he said something about me right?

Captain Leader: Nobody knows...

Doctor Strangeloathe: (Over the speaker) Please will Patrick come to my office for a full body examination, and candy

Patrick: Candy! (He runs off looking for the office)

Melvin: (Walking up to Captain Leader) Can I have the hat now?

Captain Leader: How many times? N...

Nurse Pratchett: Marcus, what have I told you about sharing?

Captain Leader: But nurse...

Doctor Strangeloathe: (Patrick walks into his office) Good morning Patrick...

Patrick: Where's the candy?

Doctor Strangeloathe: There is no candy

Patrick: Oh great, it's that metaphor candy again isn't it? You're going to say something like 'the candy represents all that is good' or whatever...

Doctor Strangeloathe: I just need to examine you so get undressed

Patrick: Are you sure?

Doctor Strangeloathe: Don't worry about it, everything is private here... (Behind a mirror some people are watching Patrick undress)

Strange Guy: Ooh I love this part, who's got the popcorn?

Doctor Strangeloathe: Now just lie down here and I'll be back in a second (He lays down in his underwear as Doctor Strangeloathe leaves)

images-5.jpg?t=1331989808

Doctor Strangeloathe: (He walks back into his office) I'm sorry about the wait, something really important cropped up - The coffee machine was broken so... (He notices Patrick tossing and turning) Interesting... (He shakes Patrick) Wake up Patrick, Patrick... (He falls on the floor waking up in a start)

Patrick: (Looking around confused) Huh, what happened?

Doctor Strangeloathe: You seem to be having some terrible night terrors that could be linked with you fear of fire or 'arsonphobia' as it says in this book...

Patrick: But why?

Doctor Strangeloathe: I'll examine you right after I fix the blender...

Patrick: But...

Doctor Strangeloathe: Fine, I'll do it now... (He pulls out a piece of equipment scanning Patrick's brain) ...Hmm

Patrick: What is it?

Doctor Strangeloathe: You seem to have some sort of toxic waste covering an essential part of your brain...

Patrick: Toxic waste?

Doctor Strangeloathe: Yeah, waste that's uh... toxic

Patrick: Wait, I remember now, when I had it last time I could see people's deaths like in that movie, y'know the one - 'Transformers'

Doctor Strangeloathe: Really? Your fiery fear could have triggered its return

Patrick: Yeah but that was over a year ago, get with the times Doc ... What am I going to do about it?

Doctor Strangeloathe: I dunno, leave?

Patrick: Can't you help me?

Doctor Strangeloathe: Meh,... probably not

Patrick: So I just leave?

Doctor Strangeloathe: I think that'll be best... (Patrick slowly walks out the building into the road)

Patrick: (The sun rises on the city) I need somebody to help me... (He slowly glances around town until he stares at the treedome) Sandy! (He runs into the treedome) Sandy! I need your help ... Who do you think could help me take some toxic waste out of my head?

Sandy: I could help you or my name isn't Sandy 'Taking Things Out of People's Brains' Cheeks, that's not actually my middle name, I don't have one, but you know what I mean...

Patrick: Are you gonna help me or not?

Sandy: Sure, I'll just go get my tools... (She turns around knocking Patrick out with a tiny hammer) Sweet dreams partner...

Two_hours_later-1.jpg

Patrick: (He slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes) Did you do it, did you get rid of the toxic waste?

Sandy: (She's sitting at a table reading a magazine) Wha...? Oh yes that, it completely slipped my mind, just give me a few more hours (She knocks him out again)

Two_hours_later-1-1.jpg

Patrick: (He wakes up once again to see Sandy slowly placing the toxic waste into a small container) You did it then?

Sandy: Yep

Patrick: So, what now?

Sandy: I'm just going to keep it in this safe container then place it into this tube and when I have found enough power, I will shoot it away from somewhere that isn't here...

Patrick: That's great... (Spongebob enters the treedome)

Spongebob: Sandy, you'll never guess what I heard today... (He notices Patrick) Patrick? I thought you were in the nice crazy house, I was going to come visit you later today...

Patrick: Whatever, come look at this... (He pulls Spongebob over to the container containing the toxic waste)

Spongebob: (Confused) What is it?

Sandy: It's toxic waste that was covering the Cingulate Sulcus of Patrick's brain so don't touch it...

Patrick: Yes, it's very dangerous,... Only I may touch it

Sandy: No, Patrick! (He presses a button causing the container to shoot into the air and fall back to the ground smashing and releasing the green gas all across town) This is not good, terrible yes... (It seeps through town as everyone breathes it in and falls to the ground)

Spongebob: What's happening?

Sandy: The toxic waste is knocking everyone out, quick we need to seal the exits, don't let it in... (The three of them bolt the doors and windows) There, now we are completely... (The gas is reentering the tube) ... Not safe! Completely not safe (The gas surrounds the three of them as they collapse to the ground...)

Oneminutethirtysevensecondslater.jpg?t=1331988944

Sandy: (She slowly wakes up to see Spongebob rubbing his head) Did you just see just see that, a huge explosion?

Spongebob: What? No, I just saw loads of gas everywhere and then I-I well... (Patrick wakes up)

Patrick: Why is this happening to me again? Why not Squidward or that guy at the store?

Sandy: If this is happening to everyone as it did Patrick last time, then everyone will...

Spongebob: Will what?

Sandy: ... Die, everyone will die! (The three of them walk outside to the whole town muttering) Listen everyone...

Gene: Oh great, not here again... Get off the stage!

Sandy: What stage?

Gene: Shut up!

Sandy: Don't panic, but we all have only one hour to live before you will all die horribly by whatever you just had a vision of... (They all glance at each other and fall silent as the music slowly starts...)

Squidward: (The music stops as everyone slowly starts to mutter again) ... So we just stood here for five minutes during that musical montage when we only have under an hour to live? (Everyone starts to argue)

Sandy: Stop, you're all behaving like animals

Mr Krabs: The lass is right, like filthy sea animals...

Plankton: How do we even know this is going to happen? (Everyone agrees)

Fred: (A sign post suddenly falls out of nowhere and slices Fred in two) MY LEG!... is fine it's just everything else that hurts... (His head hits the ground)

Nat: (Nervous) What are we going to do?

Sandy: We just need to find a place to stay so the things you envisioned won't come true...

Percy: Screw that, I'm outta here! (He walks away as he is struck by lightning) At least I died doing what I love ... Being annoying (He turns to dust)

Sandy: (She panics) It's begun! Quick, anyone have any ideas, a safe house for everyone to stay, you'd have to be crazy not to know of any, none at all - This is mental...

Patrick: Wait a second, crazy? nut? house? corn dog? mental? That's it! Everyone we just need to go to the zoo!... (Everyone looks at him strangely) ... Fine then, lets just go to the nut house...

Sandy: That's great, the solid escape free walls should protect us perfect ... Hurry everyone, to the crazy house as Patrick suggested... Wow, never thought I'd be saying that (Everyone quickly run into the insane asylum huddled together up to a wall) This was a great idea, Patrick (Everyone agrees)

Patrick: You really think so? I think I deserve a victory cigar... (He lights it up)

Spongebob: Are you sure we'll be safe in here?

Sandy: I don't see why not? Why do you ask?

Spongebob: Oh it's nothing, only there's pools of gas everywhere... (The puddles are all over the room)

Patrick: Wait a second, I don't smoke... (He throws the cigar down)

Sandy: PATRICK NO! (It hits the gas causing the whole room to fill with flames) Well that figures...

Patrick: (Trying to clamber away) NOT AGAIN, JUST NOT AGAIN!

Sandy: What are the odds?

Mr Krabs: Pretty high, I did have a vision of dying here...

Mrs Puff: Yeah, me too...

Plankton: Ditto

Larry: I'll triple that... (Everyone nods their heads)

Sandy: Why didn't you tell me this earlier, like before I brought you all here?!

Mr Krabs: That probably would have been a good idea

Captain Leader: Hey Patrick...

Patrick: Can't talk - dying, sorry (He glares into the flames as the building explodes and Patrick wakes up back in the asylum)

Doctor Strangeloathe: Wake up Patrick, Patrick... (Patrick falls off of the examination table and wakes up again in a start)

Patrick: (Rubbing his eyes) Huh? What just happened? There were flames and...

Doctor Strangeloathe: Don't worry Patrick, there's no fire h... (The doctor bursts into flames as Patrick screams and wakes once again in his house while everyone parties around him) What the triple fudge sundae is going on? (He looks around at everyone dancing and shrugs his shoulders partying with them into the night...)

Lionel Richie - "All Night Long"

Queen - "Who Wants to Live Forever"

Next Time...

When Spongebob and Patrick don't visit Jellyfish Fields all the inhabitants leave in hunt of a new place to play. Meanwhile, Squilliam tells Squidward about a clarinet audition in New Kelp City, could it be a trap? Of course it is!

HELP! I need your ... Well help!

That's right, I've created a wikia for 'Adventures in the Underground City' it's very much a work in progress and that's why I need YOUR help to improve it (By creating episode pages, character pages and any other pages that would help build the site) I'd be really grateful for help of any kind :)

YFXABWOZVI1ACDC05KAN0JMZTWFWSQ1LZ15RBBQUWSODN5B3.jpg?t=1328972574

Season 4 episode 17 (77)- "Jellyfish Fields For Never"

(Jellyfish Fields is buzzing with jellyfish that fly around the lush green hills but Spongebob and Patrick aren't in sight, they are watching TV in Spongebob's house while the credits roll after Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy)

TV Announcer: Next time on 'The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy' The atomic flounder re-returns for another chance of revenge leaving Mermaid Man to save the day once again - Will he save the day, tune in next Friday... (Spongebob turns the TV off)

Spongebob: ... What did you think of that one, Patrick?

Patrick: It pleased me slightly, I'd give it a C+

Spongebob: Yeah, the villain's sudden ability to implode for no reason seemed very tacked on... (He yawn) ... I don't know about you but I could use some fresh air, what do you say to some jellyfishing?

Patrick: I don't really feel in the mood ... to move

Spongebob: Fine, we should go some other time though we haven't been for well over a month...

Patrick: Fine then, lets go next week...

3cb8f1fec9aa3d8c48a2c5642e7d8e92-1.jpg?t=1332584774

Spongebob: (Walking up to Patrick who's sitting outside his house) Ready to go jellyfishing?

Patrick: I said next week...

Spongebob: Yeah, but that was last week

Patrick: I meant the next week after this week...

816991-1.jpg?t=1332585381

Spongebob: (In the Krusty Krab kitchen, he's slowly placing the pickles on the patty)

Squidward: (Through the serving hatch) For Neptune's sake Spongebob, hurry up

Spongebob: Sorry Squidward, but the pickles need to be at correct proportions even if it's taken... (He looks at his watch) ... Four and a half hours (He nudges them slightly as Patrick bursts in causing him to drop the whole burger on the floor)

Patrick: (Trying to pull him) Spongebob you've got to come with me...

Squidward: (Through the serving hatch) Get lost Patrick

Patrick: Oh hey Squidward

Spongebob: I can't leave now, I'm working...

Patrick: But it's the jellyfish...

Spongebob: What about them?

Patrick: Well I woke up ready to...

Spongebob: Just tell me what's happening with them

Patrick: They're leaving!

Spongebob: Leaving? (They both rush out as Squidward watches them exit)

Squidward: Finally some peace and... (His cell phone rings) ... Quiet? (He answers it) Squilliam? How did you get my cell phone number? (He wonders outside as Mr Krabs walks out of his office)

Mr Krabs: So lads, I was thinking... (He realizes Spongebob and Squidward have gone) ... I've got to hire new employees

Squidward: (Leaning on the sign outside) What do you want?

Squilliam: I just thought I'd tell you that there's a clarinet audition at New Kelp City in a couple hours, I can't go but I just thought it would be a great opportunity for you...

Squidward: (Confused) Why are you telling me this?

Squilliam: You're my friend of course...

Squidward: O...K... (He slowly hangs up)

Squilliam: ... My worst friend ... (He laughs evilly) ... This thing isn't on is it? Thank Neptune (He puts his phone down)

Squidward: New Kelp City eh? Meh, I don't really want to work today anyway... (He walks off)

Squilliam: Not that he was any threat anyway but now that he's not in the city, I can go to the Bikini Bottom Town Hall for the real auditions (He laughs again) Ooh, that felt good

Spongebob: (He and Patrick both arrive at Jellyfish Fields just as the last few jellyfish disappear over the horizon) Where are they all going?

Patrick: I don't know...

Spongebob: How are we going to get them back?

Patrick: I also don't know that...

Spongebob: I think I have an idea, are you ready Pat?

Patrick: I don't know anything Ok, stop asking me questions!

Spongebob: Just follow me... (They both walk off)

Squidward: (He's walking through New Kelp City looking around for the town hall) Hmm, now where could it be? (He glances around again until his eye catches the town hall) Ah ha! (He walks inside just as the jellyfish flood the town and start to hover around)

Old Man Jenkins: Wildlife in our town? Well I'd never thought I'd see the day...

John: Wait, you don't live here...

Old Man Jenkins: You shut up, ma'am

Squidward: (In the town hall, he spots an oldish fish at a desk) Excuse me, do you know where the clarinet auditions are?

Counselor: Clarinet?! (He laughs hysterically)

Squidward: (Confused) What's so funny?

Counselor: Clarinet's were outlawed ever since underwater world war two, millions died and thousands were injured... (He laughs again)

Squidward: I don't see what's so funny about it

Counselor: Yeah, I suppose you had to be there...

Squidward: (He slowly walks off) Squilliam lied to me! I am shocked, utterly utterly shocked ... Well not that shocked... (He walks outside as a newspaper blows to his feet and he picks it up) Hmm... (He looks at the front cover that has the headline 'Clarinet Auditions Hit Bikini Bottom On Slow News Day') SQUILLIAM! (He throws the newspaper down in anger as it hits a jellyfish that starts buzzing and group up to surround Squidward) Why did I even bother waking up today?

Spongebob: (In the backstage of the Bikini Bottom town hall, he and Patrick are in amongst many different instruments) As you know...

Patrick: I bet I won't know what you're talking about...

Spongebob: Fine, as you probably won't know, jellyfish have a very sensitive sense of sound so if we just pluck, suck, blow and pick all these instruments then hopefully the jellyfish will return here and we can escort them back to their field... (They both pick up an instrument each)

Patrick: What the hell is this?

Spongebob: That's a guitar, Patrick

Patrick: A gey-tar? (At the front of the hall, Squilliam is making his clarinet audition to the judge who's watching in astonishment)

Squidward: (The jellyfish wrap themselves around Squidward as they lift him up) Get your filthy stingers off of me... (They all suddenly stop and then fly off with him across town and back to Bikini Bottom) Well at least I don't have to pay bus fair...

Spongebob: (Patrick is blowing a huge whistle as Spongebob spots the jellyfish heading towards the hall) Don't stop now, blow that thang!

Squilliam: (On the stage, he stops playing his clarinet as the judge applauds him wildly) Please, please your applause isn't loud enough... (Suddenly Squidward and the jellyfish smash though the roof as he starts to sing at the top of his voice...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_taLTPi-V0

Squilliam: (The jellyfish drop Squidward safely to the ground) Act your age Squidward, you look foolish - that's not a classical piece...

Squidward: I know, but some guy suggested it to me...

Judge: That was astounding! The singing - terrible, but that entrance... (He applauds) I think we've found the new face for our faceless corporation... (He shakes Squidward's hand)

Squilliam: You can't be serious, he didn't even play his clarinet! (Squidward holds up his clarinet and blows one note as the judge applauds again)

Spongebob: (He and Patrick run out from backstage) Great singing Squidward, let's go jellies... (They both lead all of the jellyfish outside) We did it buddy, the jellyfish have returned because of us...

Patrick: I know, I've been with you all day...

Squilliam: But you can't give the role to him...

Judge: And why not?

Squilliam: ... I don't know, I just thought saying that would somehow make you give it to me instead

Squidward: The man has spoken...

Squilliam: I'll win next time, I have too, you've been winning too often lately...

Squidward: Whatever, Squilloser (He laughs)

Spongebob: (In Jellyfish Fields, he and Patrick watch the jellyfish fly around) Isn't it beautiful?

Patrick: Sure is...

Spongebob: What do you say to a little fishing of the jelly?

Patrick: Uh,... there's probably something on TV

Spongebob: You're probably right, we could always come next week...

Patrick: Ugh, maybe... (They both walk off)

Mr. Mister - "Broken Wings"

Next Time...

Spongebob is pulled to the Parallel Universe after an already confusing day where he is told by Rickpat that the emerald that keeps the Universe alive has been stolen! It's up to him to find the culprit and save the opposite World before everyone pays the price...

Recommended Episodes to Read First (Not Essential):

* "BobSponge ParallelPants" (Season 1, episode 4)

* "One Thousand Too Many" (Season 1, episode 18)

* "A Clone for the Worse" (Season 3, episode 2)

Box3.jpg?t=1322507143

Season 4 episode 18 (78)- "Parallel in Peril"

Spongebob: (He's walking through town looking and feeling rather confused) ... What a weird day, why was everyone acting so nervous? (He walks up to his house and opens the door as a huge purple vortex appears) Any other day I would be surprise, but today - meh... (He slowly backs away from it as a pink hand slowly reaches out for him) W-What's going on? (The hand grabs Spongebob and pulls him into the vortex) Let me go! (He is pulled inside as the vortex vanishes)

(He slowly wakes up and looks around at a rather different looking Bikini Bottom...)

Spongebob: This doesn't look like Bikini Bottom... (He looks around at the dull, colorless city) Wait a second, this looks like... (He looks up to see Rickpat) ... It is! The parallel Universe! (He jumps up and stands besides Rickpat)

Rickpat: Greetings Spongebob...

Spongebob: It's been so long...

Rickpat: Over seventy three episodes ... I mean weeks, yes that's what I mean...

Spongebob: Well it's great to see you anyway

Rickpat: I'm also feeling that same greatness between meetings

Spongebob: So what's going down?

Rickpat: You may be wondering why I brought you here

Spongebob: You want some gossip?

Rickpat: Oh no, no, no ... not right now anyway - I need you to follow me... (He follows Rickpat through the town as many people run around in panic) We're almost there...

Spongebob: Almost where?

Rickpat: Here...

Spongebob: Here where?

Rickpat: Look up into the sky and tell me what you see...

Spongebob: (He looks up into the black sky to see nothing but a slight green aura) What is it?

Rickpat: Standing mightily in the air used to be a beautiful, harlequin green gemerald that kept our Universe alive and kicking but it has been... It's been stolen!

Spongebob: What? By who? Why? Who? What's going to happen?

Rickpat: I can either explain through haiku, video, or song?

Spongebob: Uh,... I'll go with video

Rickpat: Are you sure? I can hit pretty high notes...

Spongebob: I'm good... (Rickpat pulls out a video tape placing it into a small player...)

Fin Finley: (On the screen) Hello I am Fin Finley and you are watching "Very Gemportant (It's a pun on 'Important')" unless you aren't watching, but then you obviously are if you're hearing me talk unless you've just got this on in the background in which case...

Rickpat: I'll just fast forward this a second... (He presses the button until he stops and plays it again)

Fin Finley: (On the screen) ... You're probably wondering what would happen if the quantum gemerald was stolen from our Universe ... Well if it was, stolen that is, then our beautiful Universe would slowly and horribly start to die until it de-exists, or un-exists whatever...

Spongebob: (Rickpat presses a button and takes out the video) ... That's great and all but why did you bring me here?

Rickpat: We have some preliminary clues that someone from your Bikini Bottom is the culprit...

Spongebob: Really? How do you know that?

Rickpat: Well we found these microscopic indentations that have tiny traces of the sand from your Bikini Bottom on,... also this... (He signals to the huge red lettering painted on the ground that reads "I AM FROM BIKINI BOTTOM")

Spongebob: I'll do my best to find the person who did this...

Rickpat: Well please hurry, without the gem y'know, we'll die...

Spongebob: I'll do the best I can do in the time I have...

Rickpat: Good luck...

BikiniBottomTNL-1.jpg

Spongebob: (He stumbles out of the purple vortex in his house as he falls to the ground) Now to find that gem... (He stands up and runs through the town) It could be anywhere, in anyone's clutches... (He looks into the air and thinks) I just need to consider who could want to steal the gemerald and for what reason, now let's think, who was acting strange today... (He rubs his head and thinks...)

Flashback1.jpg?t=1333451037

Spongebob: (He walks into Mr Krabs' office as the crab slams the door to the safe shut) What was that, Mr Krabs?

Mr Krabs: Nothing, nothing, not anything, nothing... (He slowly sits down and shakes nervously)

Spongebob: Are you Ok, Sir?

Mr Krabs: Perfect, now what is it you want?...

EndofFlashback1.jpg?t=1333451148

Spongebob: (He looks down towards the Krusty Krab) Mr Krabs! (He bursts into the Krusty Krab and into the office as Mr Krabs watches in shock)

Mr Krabs: Spongebob? What are ye doing here?

Spongebob: A better question is where's the gem, where have you hid it and what time do you want me to come to work tomorrow?

Mr Krabs: Gem? What? and 6am...

Spongebob: Don't pretend you don't know, the gem - in your safe...

Mr Krabs: (He jumps up and blocks the safe) Don't be silly Spongebob, why would I need a gem?

Spongebob: You're probably right, and besides I think I know who may have stolen it... (He runs out as Mr Krabs looks around suspiciously and slowly opens his safe)

Mr Krabs: That was a close one wasn't it Mr. Stuffles (He pulls out a small teddy bear that he hugs and kisses affectionately...)

Spongebob: (He's standing outside Squidward's house and staring at it) ... I know it was you Squidward, I remember what happened this morning...

Flashback2.jpg?t=1333451370

Spongebob: (As the sun rises, he walks out of his house to see a bright green glow coming from Squidward's house) Squidward must be having a toxic rave... (He walks off)

EndofFlashback2.jpg?t=1333451475

Spongebob: It's got to be him... (He bursts in on Squidward as he hides something glowing behind his back) What have you got there, Squi-theif?

Squidward: What, nothing, get out, if you think it's anything then you're a suspicious moron...

Spongebob: What are you hiding? (He walks behind Squidward and grabs the glowing object) What is this?

Squidward: If you must know they're my anti-depressants...

Spongebob: Then why are they glowing?

Squidward: So I don't lose them...

Spongebob: So it's not a gem?

Squidward: What? No, get out... (He pushes him out as Spongebob glances at Patrick's rock)

Spongebob: I remember what you did today, Patrick (He bursts into the rock) Hey buddy, stolen any precious gemeralds recently?

Patrick: Sure have...

Spongebob: What, really?

Patrick: ... If by 'gemeralds' you mean video games and by 'stolen' you mean bought with money... (He holds up a video game case with the title "Blood, Guts and More Guts")

Spongebob: But when I saw you today you were acting really suspicious...

Patrick: (Confused) Huh?

Spongebob: Don't act dumb with me!

Patrick: It's not an act ... all I've done today was wake up, eat, buy the game, walk back, sit down, get questioned by you and ask you to leave...

Spongebob: That does seem likely...

Patrick: Yeah, now if I may fill the prophecy and ask you to leave... (He opens the door for him as Spongebob walks out) Now I must bathe in my tartar sauce so good day to you sir... (He shuts the door)

Spongebob: Well someone must have stolen it, I'll just have to keep on investigating...

Sandy: (Pushing Spongebob out of the treedome) ... Mind your own business...

Mrs Puff: (Pushing Spongebob out of Boating School) ... I don't know what you're talking about, Spongebob...

Larry: (Pushing Spongebob off of the beach) ... I've been here all day, I haven't seen any gems...

Max: (Pushing Spongebob out of his house) ... I don't know you, get out of my house...

Spongebob: (He's sulking through town) I can't give up, I need to find that gemerald ... but almost anyone could have stolen it (He stops in the middle of town as he holds his head and looks around at the many people while the music begins...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_uf4LJTbf8

Flashback2-1.jpg?t=1333451664

Spongebob: (He's walking towards the Krusty Krab) Maybe Squidward will let me come to his rave tonight... (He walks within ear-shot of the Chum Bucket as he walks up to the window to hear Plankton talking...)

Plankton: ... That's right Karen, I'm going to steal the gem from the parallel Universe...

EndofFlashback3.jpg?t=1333451768

Spongebob: (He rubs his eyes) Why didn't I remember that before? It seemed pretty blatant... (He runs off towards the Chum Bucket) At least I know who has it and as soon as... (A hand grabs him as he is pulled into the vortex)

BikiniBottomTNL.jpg?t=1327152201

Spongebob: (He opens his eyes to see many parallel citizens standing in front of him) I've done it Rickpat, I know who stole the gem!...

Rickpat: How could you, Spongebob? (He shakes his head)

Spongebob: Well it wasn't easy, I had to interrogate many people and...

Mrs Sbark: He means how could you steal the gemerald...

Spongebob: What? Me? No, Plankton did it! (They cuff him) What, I didn't do anything,.. What's going on?

Rickpat: We saw you steal the gem on our CCTV cameras...

Spongebob: It wasn't me, I swear...

Police Officer: Yeah whatever, do you have some sort of clone that hasn't been seen for a while that holds a grudge against you and may have framed you, I'd like to see that...

Spongebob: Don't be sil... Wait, yes, yes I do!

BikiniBottomTNL-1.jpg

Spongebob Clone: (In the Chum Bucket, he hands Plankton the green gem) There, now you know I didn't want to help you, I just wanted to get back at Spongebob...

Plankton: Who the hell cares? (The Spongebob Clone walks out as Plankton holds up the gemerald triumphantly) With this I can rule the entire ocean... (He laughs evilly) Wow, this thing's heavy...

Spongebob: (They drag him into a nearby field filled with grey blades of grass) Please let me go...

Police Officer: You will be the last person prosecuted here before our Universe folds in on itself, so you should feel quite honored... also terrified (Everyone pulls out a weapon and aim it at Spongebob)

Spongebob: Hey isn't that illeg... Oh yeah, parallel...

BikiniBottomTNL-1.jpg

Sandy: (She's in the treedome hammering a piece of metal) ... Well that was a complete waste of time... (She spots the Spongebob Clone walking past) Maybe Spongebob could give me an idea of what to create... (She walks outside up to the Spongebob Clone) Hey Spongebob, do you wanna come in to help me think of a new invention?...

Spongebob Clone: Uh, no I've... I've got to, go... (He walks off as Sandy stares at him)

Sandy: You're. Not. Spongebob. What's going on?

Spongebob Clone: I'm his only surviving clone...

Sandy: You again! Why are you back in Bikini Bottom?

Spongebob Clone: I just gave the gemerald from the parallel Universe to Plankton, don't worry, I'm not staying...

Sandy: Wait a second, YOU IDIOT! Without the gemerald...

Spongebob Clone: The parallel Universe will die, I know...

Sandy: Not just that, when the parallel Universe dies our Universe will become unstable with no opposite so we will die too...

Spongebob Clone: Wait what? I had no idea...

Sandy: Obviously, we need to get to the parallel Universe to tell them what's going on... (She begins to push out the parallel Universe machine as fast as she can)

Spongebob: (They're still aiming their weapons at him as the sun slowly starts to die out) Please, I have done nothing wrong...

Rickpat: Everyone ready? (Sweat drips down Spongebob's face as everyone glares at him)

Spongebob: NO! (Sandy and the Spongebob Clone run up behind them)

Sandy: Stop! He's innocent! (Everyone gasps)

Barry: If he's so innocent, then who stole the gem?

Spongebob Clone: It was, it was... (She looks at his expression)

Sandy: ... Plankton! Plankton stole it! The one from the other dimension...

Rickpat: We must save the gemerald, quick...

BikiniBottomTNL-1.jpg

Plankton: (Back in the Chum Bucket, he attaches the gemerald to a machine as Karen and Pontroy watch on) This is great, this gem holds endless possibilities and after I destroy the Krusty Krab...

Pontroy Plaice: Why do you need to destroy that restaurant? I've told you I can help improve this one...

Karen: I've been telling him for over twenty years, he won't listen...

Plankton: ... After that I will destroy everything I hate with my beautiful machine...

Karen: Why do you never call me a beautiful machine?

Plankton: Well because that would be lying... (Karen glares at him as he leans over to Pontroy) Help me out here, buddy

Pontroy Plaice: Hey, I'm a businessman not a marriage counselor... (Suddenly many people from the parallel Universe burst in along with Spongebob, his clone and Sandy) What's going on? They're all parallel!

Derf: Maybe YOU are the parallel ones and we are the originals and...

Pontroy Plaice: No, it's pretty obvious you are parallel...

Plankton: If you want the gem back then I'm sorry but you are too late...

Spongebob: Really? That's a shame... (He starts to walk out)

Sandy: Give me that... (She snatches the gem from the machine as everyone cheers and walks out)

Plankton: Hey, come back with that... (The machine starts to shake and whistle) Oh no, without the gem the machine will become unstable and...

Karen: Explode?

Plankton: No, it will glow insanely hot ... then explode (The machine glows and explodes causing the entire Chum Bucket to explode)

Pontroy Plaice: (He, Karen and Plankton fall to the ground relatively unharmed) ... Does this happen often?

Karen: You don't know the half of it

Spongebob: (All the parallel citizens are walking back through the purple vortex) See you all soon...

Rickpat: I'm really sorry about ... y'know almost killing you...

Spongebob: It's water under the bridge

Rickpat: Well I hope we get to see each other again soon...

Spongebob: I'm sure we will (He waves goodbye as Rickpat walks through the vortex holding the gem)

Spongebob: (To Sandy) ... Nice guys...

Sandy: Ugh, my opinion is parallel... (They both laugh)

Spongebob: (He suddenly stops) ... I don't get it...

Gary Jules - "Mad World"

Next Time...

Mr Krabs discovers a business run by an old enemy who sales Krabby Patties and who is going to sale the formula to the worst person possible - Plankton! Meanwhile the tiny cyclops has a plan that may just help bring in customers...

Recommended Episodes to Read First (Not Essential):

* "The True Origin?" (Season 3, episode 6)

* "There's a Time and a Plaice" (Season 4, episode 15)

out-of-business-window-sign_full.jpg?t=1328972603

Season 4 episode 19 (79)- "Out of Business"

Mr Krabs: (In the Barg'N-Mart, Mr Krabs is looking around the store) Where is it? (Lou walks past him) Excuse me... (He grabs Lou's shoulder)

Lou: What? Can't you people do anything yourself?

Mr Krabs: I only want to know what has happened to the "Toenails, Saliva and Bone Marrow" brand of meat...

Lou: That went out of sale last week, I believe many people died, sad ... meh, welcome to my life...

Mr Krabs: It can't have gone out of sale, I use it as the base for the Krabby Patty meat...

Lou: Well boo hoo, we sale other meat y'know, ... actual edible stuff

Mr Krabs: It may be edible but I'm not buying anything over the prize I normally do...

Lou: Whatever... (He walks off)

Mr Krabs: Well that's just great, what am I going to do now? (He glances around to see a 'Free Sample' stand with tiny pieces of meat on) Ah ha! (He approaches the stand and picks up the meat) ... Let's just make sure it won't kill anyone... We don't want that happening again oh no no... (He places a piece of the meat into his mouth as his jaw drops) T-T-This tastes just like fully seasoned Krabby Patty meat! (He picks up a pamphlet stating that the business is called "Abby Atty - A KK cooperation") What is going on?! I need to get to the bottom of this... (He looks at the address of the business and runs out)

Spongebob: (He's in the Krusty Krab looking out of the door for Mr Krabs) ... He's usually back by now, what do you think could have happened?

Squidward: Let me just consult my crystal ball... (He rolls his eyes)

Spongebob: (He looks around at the empty restaurant) Where is everyone? It's so quiet here...

Squidward: Hey, I'm not complaining

Spongebob: Do you know what I think would be cool?

Squidward: No, how am I supposed to know that?

Spongebob: How...

Squidward: No

Spongebob: About...

Spongebob: We...

Spongebob: Play...

Spongebob: A...

Spongebob: Game...

Spongebob: I'm getting the feeling that you don't want to play at all... (He looks back out the door) Fine, I'll just wonder what's happening in the Chum Bucket...

Squidward: You do that

Pontroy Plaice: (In the Chum Bucket, Plankton is sat at a table as Pontroy walks up to him) I've been working on improving the sanitation and cleanliness of the restaurant, Sheldon...

Plankton: (Confused) Sani-whation? Clenli-ugh?

Pontroy Plaice: I thought you'd say that, follow me... (They walk into the kitchen that's really clean and everything seems to be ordered)

Plankton: With our new menu and kitchen there's no way customers won't come here (He laughs)

Mr Krabs: (He marches towards the company building) There it is... (He runs into the building and bursts into an office to see a chair facing the other way) Who are you and what's you deal?

Marty: Hello Eugene!... (He turns around on the chair to reveal himself)

Mr Krabs: ...

Marty: What, nothing? Not even a gasp?

Mr Krabs: (Confused) Who are you?

Marty: Y-You don't remember? It all happened last year...

Flashback2-1.jpg?t=1333451664

Marty: (He’s in bed at the hospital with a bandage on his head) I feel better now, thank you all

Plankton: Do you remember the formula?

Mr Krabs: This man's in hospital and all you can think about is the formula, That he hopefully can’t remember

Spongebob: What about the formula, it smashed on the ground

Mr Krabs: We can always print out a new copy and even if we don’t it’s all in here (He taps his head)

Plankton: Note to self - Create a device to enter Krabs’ brain

Mr Krabs: (Putting his arm around Spongebob) Come on kiddo, We better leave him to rest (Spongebob, Mr Krabs and Plankton all walk out the hospital as Marty sits up in bed rubbing his head)

Marty: Wait, it’s all coming back to me… (He clutches his head) …Everything (He smiles evilly)

EndofFlashback3.jpg?t=1333451768

Marty: ... And now that I remember the whole formula, I opened up my own chain of restaurants and the rest was ancient, well not quite ancient, but it was history...

Mr Krabs: Well good for you, although you may have a similar product, you don't actually know the Krabby Patty secret recipe...

Marty: Sorry Krabs, but I do, and the Krabby Patty secret formula is... Cut scene (The scene cuts to a news report)

Perch Perkins: (Sat at a desk) ... Jobs are at an all time low in Bikini Bottom and people are looking for work anywhere, Now to pass you over to RFH for more...

Realistic Fish Head: Thank you Perch, as you mentioned job spaces in our city are almost non-existent and many citizens are out of work, thank goodness I have this job... (Listening thorough his head piece) What? I'm being replaced? With what? (A cartoon version of the fish head walks on)

Unrealistic Fish Head: And back to you in the studio...

Spongebob: (In the Krusty Krab, many people are queued up) Sorry but the Krusty Krab doesn't need any new employees (Everyone walks out disappointed)

Pontroy Plaice: (He's outside the Chum Bucket cleaning the ground) These vomit stains are impossible... (Many people walk past)

Fred: I can't believe no place is offering jobs

Nat: Yeah, I'll probably just go home and hang myself ... a photo frame and then take poison ... upstairs to kill those rats I have ... and then I'll probably kill myself because I have no job...

Pontroy Plaice: (His eyes widen) This is perfect... (He runs inside)

Marty: (In the office, Mr Krabs and Marty are still talking) ... I did tell you I knew the formula...

Mr Krabs: This is not good, outside of my family and my employees, you are the second person to know the formula...

Marty: Second person, who was the first?

Mr Krabs: Some blind man who told his deaf son who in return, let his tongueless sister taste it and...

Marty: Whatever, I'm going to retire soon and sale the formula...

Mr Krabs: But what, no!

Marty: And I know just the person to sale it to

Mr Krabs: No, please no, anyone but him...

Marty: That's right,... Plankton!

Mr Krabs: Not Plankton, NOT PLANKTON!

Marty: You know what, I think I might call him now and discuss the ingredients... (He picks up the phone as Mr Krabs watches in horror)

Plankton: (He and Pontroy are standing outside the Chum Bucket with bullhorns) What do we need?

Pontroy: Employees!

Plankton: When do we need 'em?

Pontroy: Now!

Plankton: How old do they have to be?

Pontroy: Any age, but preferably over three...

Nat: Hey, I'm over three - This job is perfect for me

Fred: I went to college so this job is more perfecter for me (Everyone starts to run into the Chum Bucket as Plankton and Pontroy glance at each other)

Spongebob: (Looking at everyone running into the Chum Bucket) What do you thinks going on at the Chum Bucket?

Squidward: Don't know, don't care...

Spongebob: Maybe Plankton d....

Squidward: I said - don't know, don't care!

Plankton: (He slowly follows everyone into his restaurant as the potential applicants go to get interviewed by Pontroy) I love my life at the moment... (His phone rings and he answers it) Hello?... (It suddenly cuts out) Who's there, anyone, hello?

Mr Krabs: (In Marty's office, he's unplugged his phone) ... I forbid you to tell Plankton...

Marty: Forbid away Eugene, I'll just go talk to him instead... (He makes for the exit)

Mr Krabs: I don't think so... (He grabs onto him) I can't let you do that... (He pulls him away from the door)

Marty: Get your claws off of me! (They both struggle with one another)

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket, he is surrounded by many citizens as he hands each of them a few dollars) Here you go friend...

Bill: Sweet sweet money, deliciously beautiful dough, precious currency all mine... (He starts cuddling the money)

Plankton: Ok,... no more for that guy... (He stands on a table and gets everyone's attention) I know it's not much but I will give a huge reward to to the first person to bring me ... the Krabby Patty secret formula!

Nat: W-Wouldn't that be stealing? (Everyone agrees)

Plankton: Well yes but... (He holds up some money and waves it about as everyone runs out towards the Krusty Krab in a hurry)

Karen: (She watches everyone make towards the Krusty Krab to be the first to get the formula) Y'know as far as your plans go, this one seems the least likely to fail horribly...

Plankton: You're not wrong... (He watches everyone with a triumphant grin on his face)

Marty: ... Get off of me (He pushes Mr Krabs and presses a button) SECURITY! Please... (Two security guards burst in) Dispose of this man crab... (They throw Mr Krabs into a nearby cupboard)

Mr Krabs: Let go of me... (He watches Marty run out as he smashes against the door) LET ME OUT!

Squidward: (He looks up at Spongebob looking out of the window) Will you get away from there?

Spongebob: But look Squidward, loads of people are coming (He looks at the angry mob heading for the restaurant)

Squidward: Yeah, I'm just gonna leave now... (He walks out the back as Spongebob slowly opens the door)

Spongebob: What do you all want?

Everyone: THE KRABBY PATTY SECRET FORMULA!

Spongebob: Huh? (He panics and slams the door shut, locking it as he stands in the restaurant breathing heavily) This can't be happening...

Mr Krabs: (Banging on the door of the cupboard) This can't be happening...

Plankton: This can't be happening, I'm actually going to win this time!

Marty: (He runs as fast as he can towards Bikini Bottom) There it is... (He spots the Chum Bucket and sprints towards it)

Mr Krabs: ... Two, one... (He smashes the door down and bursts out of the cupboard) Now to find... (The security guards surround him) Uh oh...

Marty: (He bursts into the back entrance of the Chum Bucket) Sheldon, Sheldon... Where is he?

Plankton: (Standing outside watching his employees trying to get into the Krusty Krab) Come on, smash the door down! (They manage to push through as Spongebob falls to the ground and they all run inside)

Spongebob: Oh no... (He jumps up and blocks the entrance to the office) You can't go in there...

Marty: (He looks around the Chum Bucket as he looks out the window to see Plankton on the other side of the street) Gotcha! (He runs outside across the street up to Plankton) Sheldon...

Plankton: (He turns around) Marty?

Marty: At least someone recognizes me, I've got something to tell you, something important...

Plankton: What, what do you want to tell me?

Marty: I know the Krabby Patty secret formula...

Plankton: No

Marty: Yes, I really do!

Plankton: What, what is it - TELL ME!

Marty: The secret ingredient is... (Mr Krabs covers his mouth)

Mr Krabs: ... Not going to be told

Plankton: Hold that thought... (He walks into the Krusty Krab) What's going on? (He notices Spongebob standing in the doorway)

Nat: He won't move, Sir

Plankton: Just push him down!

Marty: (He pulls Mr Krabs' claws from his mouth) Neptune, when was the last time you washed those?

Mr Krabs: Shut up and listen, I beg you not to tell Plankton the secret formula, I'll give you anything - Anything! I'll even give you all my money, just don't tell him... (He gets down on his knees)

Marty: Really?

Plankton: CHARGE! (They all charge at Spongebob and the door as Mr Krabs blocks their way)

Mr Krabs: I don't think so Plankton...

Plankton: Damn you Krabs, this isn't going to work... (He pulls them back) At least I've got all of these customers and employees... Come on crew (They all follow Plankton outside as Mr Krabs, Spongebob and Marty walk into the office)

Mr Krabs: (He opens his safe and hands Marty all but a few dollars) There, you've completely cleared me out but at least me formula is safe for another day

Marty: (Holding his money) This isn't the last you've seen of me...

Spongebob: Well I think that's the last we've seen of that guy

Marty: I just said it isn't...

Mr Krabs: Are you still here? (Marty walks out as Spongebob and Mr Krabs walk into the restaurant to see it has been badly damaged by Plankton's mob) This isn't going to work, I've got no customers, no restaurant and no money...

Spongebob: If you paid me, I'd give you all of my money...

Mr Krabs: I think this is the end of the Krusty Krab

Spongebob: What are you talking about, it can't be, no...

Mr Krabs: I'm afraid so lad...

Spongebob: (They walk out as Spongebob hugs the Krusty Krab and runs off crying)

Mr Krabs: Goodnight old girl... (He places up an 'Out of Business' sign as he slowly walks away and the music begins...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlEDKsDh8Zo

Elton John - "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me"

Next Time...

Expect hilarity and heart-warming stuff in the season finale when a time traveler is mistaken to be Patrick's brother and Sandy can't even straiten things out when she gets amnesia and Spongebob must jog her memory, and fast!

Archived