• Advertisement

Adventures in the Underground City

Sabre

Season 6...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See More Of This Season?

• Goo Lagoon
    • Mrs Puff's Boating School
    • Bikini Bottom Mall
    • Jellyfish Fields
    • Bikini Bottom High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBxObBOGD8&feature=channel_video_title

Season 3 episode 17 (57)- "The Trip of a Lifetime"

Spongebob: (The clock strikes ten as he walks into his bedroom) What a long day at work, I didn't stop making Krabby Patty's all day...and it was awesome! (He jumps into bed) Goodnight Garebear (He turns the light off and shuts his eyes as a box of photographs fall onto his bed, and he wakes up in a start) AH! It's the apocalypse!... (He sits up in bed) ...Wait, it's not 2012 yet (He looks at the photographs on his bed) Wow, I'm shot (He laughs) Get it? Shocked and shot - They sound similar...Sort of (He looks at Gary) ...You could at least pretend to be amused (A huge length of wire lands onto his bed) Wire things falling onto my bed? (He laughs as a huge box falls onto his bed) I guess I am being a little box chested (A huge part of the ceiling falls onto him and Gary laughs) Sure, now you laugh (He looks up to see things falling out of the huge hole in the ceiling) I was going to wait until the weekend, but I guess the attic needs to be cleared out now (He gets out of bed and puts on his slippers) Wanna help me Gary? (Gary shuts his eyes) I know you're awake Gary, nevermind I'll do it myself (He walks out of the bedroom placing a ladder on the ground as he starts to climb it) Up, up and away on my beautiful staircase (He opens the attic and looks around) I really should have cleaned this out a long time ago (He climbs up into the attic and grabs onto a book) What's this? 'The One Hundred and One Ways to Serious Injure Yourself' (He opens it up) Number one, falling backwards down a staircase...That's stupid (He accidentally steps back and falls down the ladder hitting his head on the way down) Ooh, Ah! Ow! (He hits the ground and knocks himself out while in the attic, a bottle of liquid labelled 'Best Before 1964' tips over and drips down into Spongebob's mouth)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP8fo4CJ3cU

Spongebob: (He slowly starts to regain continuous) Ooh, I don't feel so good (He gets up holding on to the ladder as he rubs his head) That's gonna hurt tomorrow...and today (He starts to climb the ladder again as it starts to get longer and longer) Huh? (He hurries up the ladder as it continues to get longer and longer) What's going on?! I didn't order the extendable ladder (He appears in the attic) Ok, now to clear this stuff up (He reaches for a box as it disappears) Ok...Strange, again (He grabs for another one as everything starts to disappear in the attic) WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! (Someone grabs onto his shoulder as Spongebob turns around)

Mysterious figure: SpongeBob SquarePants...

Spongebob: (Scared) Y-Yes? Who are you?

Spongebob's Mind: I'm you!

Spongebob: (Confused) You can't be me...I'm me, not you

Spongebob's Mind: I'm your mind, everything you've ever thought or done, I know (He stands in front of Spongebob) I'm also your spirit guide so...y'know, I get around...

Spongebob: Firstly, neat and secondly, what the hell's going on?

Spongebob's Mind: I forced myself to consume the liquid as I need to find the meaning of my existence

Spongebob: You mean me?

Spongebob's Mind: Remember, I'm your mind so I'm essentially you

Spongebob: So what do I have to do to get out of this place?

Spongebob's Mind: Just find the meaning of your existence, that is all (He disappears)

Spongebob: Wait, what, how? (He turns around as he spots a door opening) That must be the way out of this madness (He runs towards the door revealing himself from outside of his house) Do I dare enter? Ugh why not, I've got nothing else to do (He walks back into his house and looks around) Everything seems normal enough (He walks past his couch when he spots a baby version of himself playing on the ground) Is that me?!...I was so cute (He watches as the baby version of himself starts to age into a toddler and then a child) What's going on? (He hears someone laughing) Wait a second, I can stop myself from swallowing that liquid from the attic (He lunges towards himself but just passes through) Stop! Don't drink the... (He drinks the liquid and Spongebob watches as the other Spongebob collapses to the ground and his mind bursts out of it's body) What did you do to him, me?

Spongebob's Mind: You haven't fulfilled your destiny...Now I'm going to fulfill you

Spongebob: (Disgusted) Ew...

Spongebob's Mind: Not in that way (He pounces into Spongebob's body causing him to collapse to the ground)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vk2iUNLH0k

Spongebob: (In his mind, he floats around in darkness) What now? (He looks around the empty space as he starts to hear voices) Uh...Hello?

Patrick: (He appears next to Spongebob) Hey buddy

Spongebob: (Happily) Oh Patrick, it's so good to see you

Patrick: I wish I could say the same thing...

Spongebob: (Confused) What do you mean?

Patrick: Why are you still alive, loser?

Spongebob: What do you mean?

Sandy: (She appears behind Spongebob) You're a complete failure, I don't know why I ever went out with a loser like you

Spongebob: But Sandy... (Mr Krabs appears with Squidward)

Mr Krabs: Why did I ever hire you? Oh yeah, because I don't have to pay you minimum wage (Spongebob starts to tear up)

Spongebob: What can I do?

Patrick: Go die...Ok, that was a little harsh, how about you let us kill you? (They all surround Spongebob)

Spongebob: No, please (He tries to back away from them)

Squidward: I never agreed to appear in one of Spongefreaks fantasies but the idea of killing him sounds intriguing (They all continue to surround him)

Spongebob: Get away from me, all of you

Spongebob's Mind: (His voice sounds from somewhere) Wake up!

Spongebob: (The faces disappear as Spongebob rubs his eyes) But I am awake

Spongebob's Mind: I haven't done what I've told you to do until I do what I tell myself you to do...So just wake up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjQXmBWs9E

Spongebob: (He wakes up when there's a huge explosion) What was that? (He looks around at a desert wasteland) What happened to Bikini Bottom?...It looks even crummier than usual

Spongebob's Mind: (His voice bellows) You're at the end of the Universe

Spongebob: But how...Why am I even questioning this? (He turns around to see a headstone) Huh? (He looks at the engravings that read "SpongeBlock SquarePants - Nothing") But that's not right, it can't be, it's all wrong...My names not SPONGEBLOCK! (He screams) Also, I've done nothing in my entire life? What's up with that?

Spongebob's Mind: Oh but it's true (He appears in front of Spongebob) If that's what you think then what have you done recently that's helped someone?

Spongebob: I helped Squidward and his garden yesterday...

Spongebob's Mind: Helped or hindered?

Spongebob: Helped of course

Spongebob's Mind: Did you know that Squidward cried for three hours straight after you supposedly helped him?

Spongebob: Well he's an emotional guy

Spongebob's Mind: But who makes him like that?

Spongebob: I dunno, God?

Spongebob's Mind: No, you

Spongebob: Who the hell's noyou?

Spongebob's Mind: Not noyou, you!

Spongebob: But...

Spongebob's Mind: Just listen to me you little freak, you ruin everyone's lives Ok? (He starts to grow horn out of his head)

Spongebob: What's going on?

Spongebob's Mind: Isn't it obvious? (He starts to turn red)

Spongebob: I see, You're the Devil and you made me imagine all of those horrible thing my friends said

The Devil: But I'm you, meaning...You're the Devil (He laughs and disappears)

Spongebob: It can't be...I'm not the Devil, I only went once as one on Halloween (The ground starts to crack as he slowly falls down) Any day but today this would have freaked me out, but today...This is actually pretty normal (He falls through the sky and lands on top of a church as the Devil appears behind him) So it comes down to this: A church, a hero and Satan

The Devil: That's not how it is so shut up (He walks to Spongebob as he steps away) Give up Spongebob, it's too late you can't save yourself now (He continues to approach him)

Spongebob: I can, I've just go to believe that I can overcome you

The Devil: That's impossible!

Spongebob: Nothing is impossible

The Devil: Something impossible is impossible...and overcoming me is one of those things

Spongebob: (He misses his step and manages to cling onto the side of the church) I sure am missing my step a lot today (The Devil starts to laugh as Spongebob tries to hold on)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJjWYixY0WU

Spongebob: (He manages to keep his grip) HELP! Someone

The Devil: There's no one to save you now, SquarePants

Spongebob: Except myself

The Devil: Forget it, you're too weak to beat me

Spongebob: But you're my mind, or so you say, so if I'm weak then so are you

The Devil: Where are you going with this?

Spongebob: I know my own weaknesses and I'll just use them against you

The Devil: I don't think so (He stands on Spongebob's hand and he lets go, falling to the ground and landing on a huge, multicolored slide)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deOJy6_a6wY

Spongebob: (He reaches the bottom of the slide and lands on top of his bed) Wow, trippy and fun (He looks around his room) Everything seems normal (The Devil grabs him on his shoulder) Not you again

The Devil: Yes me again (He stands in front of Spongebob) I've gotcha now

Spongebob: Not so fast...While I was on the slide, that was a nice touch by the way, I had time to think of my weaknesses...Sharp objects (He pulls out a huge sword)

The Devil: A sword?! Where did you get that?

Spongebob: Hey, It's my acid trip...Things don't have to make sense (He stabs the Devil in the heart as blood pours out of him) And that's the end of that (The Devil slowly starts to transform back into Spongebob)

The Devil: You foolish fool, what have you done? (He completely turns into Spongebob as he dies)

Spongebob: But you...I'm... (Spongebob screams as he sits up at the bottom of the ladder) Wow, that's probably the second strangest trip I've ever had (He stands up) Now that's what I call a trip of a lifetime...Or at least a trip, I need some air (He walks outside) I guess life really is what you imagine it to be (He walks away from his house as he looks around at the sky filled with swirly colors and talking objects) Ah...It's good to be back (He smiles and happily continues to walk on)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSNSnsCh1kk

The Beatles - "Revolution 9" and "Long, Long, Long" (Song 1)
Jefferson Airplane - "White Rabbit" (Song 2)
John Lennon - "#9 Dream" (Song 3)
Jimi Hendrix - "All Along the Watchtower" (Song 4)
The Beatles - "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite" (Song 5)
The Beatles - "Tomorrow Never Knows" (Song 6)

[align=center]:) :) :)Part 1 :) :) :)

untitled-1.jpg?t=1319276142[/align]

Squidward: (He's at the backstage of a concert as makeup artists apply makeup to him) This is the life

Stage hand: Are you almost ready Mr. Tentacles?

Squidward: Almost my good man (He picks up his clarinet) Ever since Spongebob, Patrick and Squilliam died in that horrible radiation blast, I've been able to perfect my talent (He laughs as he walks onto the stage) Hello my adoring fans, Can we all put our hands together and bow our heads in silent prayer praying that this daydream will never end (He starts to play his clarinet as everyone cheers)

Crowd: (Chanting) SQUIDWARD! SQUIDWARD! SQUIDWARD!....

Roger: ...Squidward, wake up (Squidward wakes up to discover he's been sleeping on the job)

Squidward: Uh, what? Who are you, what do you want?

Roger: Uh...Food

Squidward: Hold your seahorses, don't be too precise (He rolls his eyes) What kind of food?

Roger: Quit bugging me, just food I don't care what kind

Squidward: (He turns around and talks through the serving hatch) Spongebob, one serving of...food, please

Spongebob: (From the kitchen) What kind, buddy?

Squidward: I have no idea, this joker probably doesn't even know what year it is (He turns around as Roger puts a gun to his head) Oh...

Roger: Now hand over all the money from that register

Squidward: (He whispers to Spongebob through the serving hatch) Spongebob call the police, he's got a gun...

Spongebob: (He walks out of the kitchen) Who's got a gun Squidward? (He looks at the fish holding the gun) OH DEAR NEPTUNE! (He drops to the ground)

Squidward: Oh brother...

Mr Krabs: (Across town, he's walking towards the Krusty Krab) I hope the boys don't mind that I stayed in bed for an extra... (He looks at his watch) ...Five hours, and if they do, I'll just cut their pay (He laughs and walks to the front entrance of the Krusty Krab, but it's locked) Huh? (He watches Roger throw the key to the ground) Hey you can't do that... (He watches as Roger fills a sack with bills from the register) ...and you defiantly can't do that! (He slams on the door but Roger continues to steal the money as everyone stays on the ground)

Spongebob: (He looks at everyone looking scared) I need to be a hero (He gets up as Roger sprays pepper spay in his face) Ow! (He falls to the ground but quickly gets back up) Here I go again (He punches Roger in the face and he falls to the ground as everyone cheers) I can't believe it, I did it! (In reality, he's rolling around on the floor as everyone watches him strangely)

Squidward: What did you do to him?

Roger: I think he had a reaction to the pepper spray (Everyone watches as he continues to roll around on the ground)

Mr Krabs: (Everyone starts to gather round the Krusty Krab and watch inside) This isn't working, I need to find another way in (He walks around the back as Perch Perkins stands in front of a camera)

Perch Perkins: Hello Bikini Bottom, I'm Perch Perkins and I'm outside the Krusty Krab eating established that has been held up for over three and a half minutes and everyone is panicking...The police are nowhere to be seen...

Alkalinises: (In the Under W.A.T.E.R. Agency, Dr. Sir turns off the news report on the TV) Hey, I was watching that

Dr. Sir: You're always watching it, this is important...You three must save those people in that restaurant

Klarisse: But I can't, the owner is the guy I was supposed to marry earlier this year but ditched at the alter...

Dr. Sir: I think everyone remembers

Klarisse: Everyone?

Dr. Sir: Lemmy and Alkalinies (He points to them both)

Klarisse: Can't some other underground agency save them?

Dr. Sir: No, this is a job for the Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents - Registered trademark of the Underground agencies cooperation

Klarisse: Ok, but I'll have to wear a disguise

Dr. Sir: Fine, what do I care? But it's not coming out of the agencies budget

Klarisse: I wouldn't dream of it (She rolls her eyes)

Dr. Sir: Well stop not dreaming and go (The three of them leave the agency)

Lemmy: Do you know where we're supposed to go?

Klarisse: I think I can remember where it is (They all make for the Krusty Krab)

Roger: (In the Krusty Krab he continues to take out the money from the register) Hey you, skinny one (He signals for Squidward)

Squidward: You knew my name earlier

Roger: Help me with all this money

Squidward: Do it yourself

Roger: Oh so that's how it is, I see how it is, like this (He holds the gun to Squidward) You're going to regret saying that (He puts his finger on the trigger as the agents burst through the roof and land on top of him making the gun fly across the floor)

Klarisse: (She's wearing a mask as she stands up) You're coming with us (Everyone cheers as they take Roger out back)

Roger: (They walk outside as they cuff him) Now that I didn't run away and I let you arrest me, do you think the Police will decrease my sentence?

Alkalinises: Hell no (They walk off with him as Mr Krabs reveals himself from the dumpster)

Mr Krabs: (Shocked) K-Klarisse?!

Plankton: (At the front of the Krusty Krab, everyone starts to leave as Plankton looks around disappointingly) What a waste of time, no one even got mildly injured (He walks back to the Chum Bucket to see Karen inside) Karen, you've coming crawling... I mean, you're back?

Karen: I'm just here to pick up my spare outer casing then I'll be out of your antennas

Plankton: No please, you can stay and watch me dramatically reveal my latest invention that can't and won't fail...

Karen: ...Just like your mind switching device, Nightmare entering machine, Puffer fish Robot....

Plankton: Those were just tests, this is the real deal...

Karen: Just what you said about your web entering creation, that machine to suck the formula from the Krusty Krab, Those time stopping watches...

Plankton: Y'know Karen, you're making it really hard for me to stay polite to you (He pulls of a cloth that reveal a huge machine)

Karen: Wasn't that the machine you used to enter Spongebob's mind and destroy all his memories?

Plankton: You must be mistaken

Karen: I think you're forgetting that I'm also a surveillance system (She presses a button and starts to play a video)

Karen: (On the video, Karen sees a clone of Plankton standing behind the real Plankton) What have you done now?

Plankton: Well you gave me an idea…

Karen: Oh sure, blame me for your madness

Plankton: …And I decided to make a clone of myself and use my mind to enter the clone and retrieve the formula from my thoughts of that fateful day

Karen: You mean today?

Plankton: Yeah whatever (He turns the machine on) Now be a babe and shoot me (Karen stops the video)

Plankton: (He looks at Karen) Well maybe you're correct, but this is a new and improved design created for an entirely different purpose

Karen: What, have you made it so it won't self destruct when you start it up?

Plankton: Exactly, but I have added two self destruct buttons for style purposes

Karen: And on that note, I think I better leave

Dr. Sir: (The agents enter the agency as Dr. Sir walks up to them) I've just got a call explaining that my old enemy Clamanco has created a new hideout not too far from here, so you three must go and discover what he's up to

Lemmy: But we've just got back, can't we just have a few seconds rest?

Dr. Sir: I don't pay you to not do nothing now get going and do something (They all sigh as they leave the agency) I wonder how much it would cost to replace them? (He walks into the conference room as Mr Krabs enters the agency)

Mr Krabs: (He looks around) Wow, If only I could force myself to hand over money to the estate agent for a place like this (He walks around and starts to call) Hello, Klarisse are you here? It's me Eugeniepoo, anyone?

Dr. Sir: (He's sitting on a chair listening to music) I've never heard of any of these new bands on Alkalinises' iPod...The Beatles, Queen, Rolling Stones? Who the hell?

Mr Krabs: (He walks up to a door) She must be in here (He opens the door and falls down the stairs of the basement) I guess not (He looks around to see Roberto frozen in an ice chamber) Maybe this guy can help me find Klarisse (He presses a button and Roberto is released from the ice prison)

Roberto: I'm finally FREE! and freezing (He jumps around happily)

Mr Krabs: Yeah, hi, do you know where Klarisse is?

Roberto: Sweet, sweet freedom

Mr Krabs: Uh, hello

Roberto: (Confused) You don't look like one of those three agents

Mr Krabs: Agents? I'm just looking for Klarisse

Roberto: So where are the agents?

Mr Krabs: I can honestly say I have no clue what you're talking about...

Roberto: They must be out...Which gives me the perfect opportunity to destroy the agency (He laughs as he tips over a box)

Mr Krabs: I think you're mistaken, I'm just looking for my girlfriend

Roberto: If you're talking about the same person as I'm thinking, then she's an agent

Mr Krabs: My beloved Klarisse, an agent?

Roberto: Dude, that's what I just said...

Spongebob: (He's in the Police station) ...And then he got taken outback by the three of them...

Police Officer: Thank you Mr. SquarePants, you have been very cooperative (He gets up and leaves the room to be greeted by Sandy)

Sandy: Oh thank goodness you're alright (She hugs him)

Spongebob: Just doing my duty as a Krusty Krab fry cook ma'am

Plankton: (In the Chum Bucket, Plankton glares at his invention) Well it hasn't tipped over by me staring at it, so that's a plus, I guess it is safe enough to use (He gets into the machine and sets the dial to three minutes)

Titlecard.jpg?t=1318706206

Past Plankton: ...But this is a new and improved design created for an entirely different purpose

Past Karen: Have you made it so it won't self des... (The machine shakes and Plankton reveals himself from it)

Plankton: Congratulations me, my machine worked

Past Plankton: See I told you Karen, This is excellent, if we keep reusing the machine going back a few minutes each time there are no boundaries to how many us's we can create (They both laugh evilly)

Past Karen: And on that note, I think I better leave

Plankton: Oh she'll be back...(He looks at the machine)...Billions of times (He laughs as he jumps into the machine again)

Roberto: (In the agency, he tips over a chair and laughs) Oopsy daisy

Mr Krabs: So when do you think she'll be back?

Roberto: I don't know, why don't you just leave me alone and go look for her?

Mr Krabs: (He exits the agency) Klarisse, I know you're around...Somewhere

Roberto: (He pours orange soda over the control panel and it starts to spark) Silly me (A small machine lifts up out of the control panel revealing a small piece of paper inside a glass case) It can't be, no it's not... (He walks away then quickly runs back)...But it is! (He smashes the glass and pull out the piece of paper) I can't believe I have the plans for the ultimate domination of Bikini Bottom... (He starts to unravel it)

Dr. Sir: Put. Those. Down (Roberto turns around and looks at Dr. Sir)

Roberto: Hello old friend, or should I say very old not friend? Otherwise known as ENEMY! (Roberto continues to unravel the paper but Dr. Sir kicks them out of his hands) Still got the moves I see, how many leg bones did you break that time, five?

Dr. Sir: Seven, but that's not the point (He lunges for the paper and places it into a small capsule pressing a button and shooting it across the ocean) Ha, now you'll never find where the plans ar...

Control Panel: ...Capsule number 37 has landed in the Chum Bucket Restaurant situated on Conch Street

Dr. Sir: Forget what you just heard Roberto, Roberto? (He looks around to see Roberto running out of the agency) Hey wait up, I am double your age y'know

Roberto: Right, now to find the Glum Buxet or whatever it's called (He runs through the town)

Dr. Sir: (He loses sight of Roberto as he picks up his shell phone) Stop whatever you're doing you three and go the Chum Bucket immediately

Lemmy: Chum Bucket? We don't want you to die

Dr. Sir: Die? What the hell are you talking about?

Lemmy: You obviously want to die if you're going to eat at the Chum Bucket

Dr. Sir: I don't want to eat the vile food, just go there (He hangs up and continues to run)

Roberto: (He runs up to Nat on the street) Hey you, do you know where the Clump Sucket is?

Nat: I didn't understand a word you just said

Roberto: Are you some kind of idiot? Wait a minute, not Clump Sucket, it's something like Clum Buckem

Nat: Oh the Chum Bucket, it's just over there (He points to it and Roberto pushes Nat over and runs towards it) Tuh, what a rude and ignorate, insensitive pig

Spongebob: (He's on his shell phone as they walk out of the Police Station) So you've actually found her...I see...Sure I can help (He puts the phone down)

Sandy: What's going on?

Spongebob: Remember Mr Krabs' girlfriend?

Sandy: Not really

Spongebob: Well he thinks he knows where she is and he needs my help to find her

Sandy: But I thought we were going to go back to your bedroom and do something special, y'know what I'm talking about

Spongebob: Painting my bedroom will have to wait until we've found Klarisse

Roberto: (He looks around the Chum Bucket in disgust) I've seen hobo's with cleaner kitchens, now where to find that capsule (He walks into the lab as billions of Plankton's pour out) What the hell?

Plankton: (He jumps into the machine and another Plankton appears) That ought to do it

Roberto: (He looks around and notices the capsule on top of the machine) There it is (He swims through the flood of Plankton's and manages to grab onto the capsule) Yes, I've got it, Now to destroy the ci-itah! (He trips over and falls into the machine setting it for two days) Uh oh

Scales.jpg?t=1318706695

Roberto: (He appears in the Chum Bucket holding the capsule) Wait this isn't so bad, it's great! I've got the plans and as it's two days earlier those idiot agents don't know I'm even unfrozen yet! (He laughs evilly as he slowly opens the capsule containing the papers)

Dr. Sir: Come on in here (He and the agents sneak into the Chum Bucket as Mr Krabs watches from the other side of the street)

Mr Krabs: I've gotcha now my sweet princess (Spongebob and Sandy run up to him)

Spongebob: So where should we start looking Sir?

Mr Krabs: Me thinks the Chum Bucket

Spongebob: Eww, Ok... (Mr Krabs runs to the Chum Bucket as he is followed by Spongebob and Sandy)

Dr. Sir: (He bursts into the lab) Roberto, I know you're in here (He looks around at all the Plankton's) What happened?

Plankton: Who are you people?

Mr Krabs: (He bursts into the lab with Spongebob and Sandy as everyone looks at each other) Klarisse!

Klarisse: Eugene?

Spongebob: Plankton's?

Sandy: Old man and two random guys I've never met

Lemmy: Squirrel?

Dr. Sir: Roberto!...Is not here, Where is he?

Mr Krabs: (Confused) Why are there so many one eyed failures around?

Plankton: Hey, they resent that (He points to the other Plankton's)

Sandy: Why did you duplicate yourself so many times?

Plankton: That's not what happened, these are all me at different moments in time

Sandy: But why have you brought them all to the present?

Plankton: If you look closely there are 45,400,000 hundred of me, also known as 4,540,000 thousand and 4,540 million...

Sandy: ...and 4.54 billion, but that's...

Plankton: ...When the Earth was born? Precisely

Sandy: (Scared) This is not good, really not good...

Plankton: You will all get front row seats of me and myselves entering every single day, ever!

Sandy: You can't do that, you'll destroy EVERYTHING, you just existing in different time period could destroy the Universe

Plankton: 'Could' is the word I was waiting to hear (A Plankton gets into the machine and sets it for 4,540,000,000 days to the past) Goodbye me, enjoy seeing the Big Bang - I'd wear those shades I packed for you if I were you...and I am

Patrick: (He bursts into the Chum Bucket) I'm here for some reason (He looks at everyone) Klarisse?, Plankt...

Spongebob: We've already been through this buddy

Sandy: Everyone quick, destroy the machine before it's too late (They all run to the machine)

Plankton: I don't think so (He presses a button and a huge hand hits them all into a storage room) That was probably the only thing good that came with this place

Sandy: This is very bad (She tries to kick the door down)

Mr Krabs: (To Klarisse) So...What's up?

Klarisse: Nothing much, you?

Plankton: (Another Plankton gets into the machine and sets it for 4,539,999,999 days to the past) With one of me at everyday in existence, there's no way I could not take over the whole Universe (He laughs menacingly)

BarrierReef.jpg?t=1318707322

Sandy: Three, two, one...(They all ram Patrick's head into the door and they all fall out of the storage room)

Patrick: At last we're out, If we stayed in there any longer I'd probably have started eating you guys

Spongebob: I'm with you there buddy (He raises his half eaten arm) Patrick...

Patrick: Hey, I've tasted better

Sandy: (She looks around to see the last Plankton entering the machine and setting it for one day to the past) So that's it, The billions of Plankton have entered every single day the Earth has lived, right back before the first living creature was even born...There's not knowing what kind of damage he could cause to the past, present and future...If we had any sense we'd all kill ourselves now!

[align=center]To Be Continued...[/align]

[align=center]:) :) :)Part 2 :) :) :)[/align]

[align=center]Previously[/align]

When a burglary was averted at the Krusty Krab by the Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents, Mr Krabs followed the threesome back to the agency and accidentally released the evil Roberto from his ice prison! Meanwhile Plankton collected billions of himself from different moments in time and planned to rule over the whole ocean with them. Roberto was about to read the plans to take over the ocean while everyone raced to the Chum Bucket and discovered there were enough Plankton to enter every single day the Earth has lived and that there is no way the Universe could survive with so many Plankton's existing inside it...

[align=center]untitled-1.jpg?t=1319276142[/align]

Squidward: (In his house, he gets up when a letter is posted) Ooh that must be my paycheck (He opens it up and watches as a note falls out) "Sorry Squidward I'm cutting your pay as this week I am low on money" (He holds up the envelope and two dollars fall out) Two dollars?! Two stinkin' dollars!

Sadie: (She walks into the room) That won't even cover the cost for you to enter the store where the new shellphone I want for my birthday is, let alone buy it

Squidward: (He throws the note to the ground and marches outside) Maybe this is some sort of very late April Fools prank...Or maybe he's just being his usual selfish shellfish self (He reaches the Krusty Krab and storms inside) Hey Eugene... (He bursts into the office but he's not inside) Huh? (He looks around at the empty Krusty Krab) Where is everyone? (He walks outside) Maybe he's...

Mr Krabs: (From the Chum Bucket) ...What are we going to do?...

Squidward: (He grinds his teeth) ...KRABS! (He marches towards the Chum Bucket)

Dr. Sir: (Inside the Chum Bucket, everyone is panicking) Are you sure this is a good idea? It's bad enough all of those cyclops' going back but now all of us using the machine as well, it can't be good for the Universe

Sandy: I know it's not the best way of doing things but we must stop them by any means

Lemmy: But how are we going to stop all of them?

Sandy: You didn't think I'd come here without weapons of mass destruction did you?

Lemmy: Well I don't know I hardly know you, in fact no one's even told me your name yet

Spongebob: But Sandy, if we're going to stop the Plankton's how are we going to keep skipping forward each day in order to do that thing I just said?

Dr. Sir: I think I have just the right thing back at the agency, you guys go ahead and I'll catch up

Patrick: Agency? Are you some sort of spy?

Dr. Sir: Who is this guy? (He walks out as Squidward barges past him)

Sandy: Squidward you're just in time to mass murder billions of Plankton's

Squidward: As great as that sounds, but not half as good as if your replace the word 'Plankton' with 'Spongebob', I'm here to talk with Stingy Mc. Moneybags over there (He points to Mr Krabs)

Mr Krabs: (To Alkalinises) I think he's talking to you

Squidward: Not that guy (He walks up to him) Now about my paycheck....

Sandy: We're kind of in the middle of something at the moment

Squidward: Well it will have to wait

Sandy: Yeah sure, Saving the Universe from certain doom can wait (She rolls her eyes)

Klarisse: So should we all get into small groups and go to different time periods to kill them all?

Sandy: Good idea (To Lemmy and Alkalinises) You two go together

Alkalinises and Lemmy: Score! (They high five each other)

Sandy: Klarisse and Mr Krabs, Me and Spongebob and Squidward and Patrick...

Squidward: (Confused) You what now?

Sandy: We must hurry (Sandy hands them both a huge blue ray gun) Now, like Klarisse said, we'll all have to enter different time periods in order to kill each and everyone of them

Lemmy: Me and Alkalinises will go back and see those giant Dino-Seals I've heard so much about

Sandy: Ok, but remember - Kill every Plankton

Alkalinises: (Not listening) Yeah, yeah save all the trankton

Sandy: No I...

Alkalinises: Lets get this show on the road (Lemmy and Alkalinises get into the machine and set it for 4,540,000,000 years) See you in four and a half billion years (They disappear from the machine)

Sandy: I don't think they understand that Dino-Seals weren't around until a billion years later (She laughs) So if they're at the dawn of time, then I guess you guys should start a billion years later (He hands Klarisse and Mr Krabs their weapons as they step into the machine and set it to 3,540,000,000) Good luck

Klarisse: See you on the other side (They disappear from the machine)

faratqwtaw5.jpg?t=1319893806

Alkalinises: (They're floating around in white nothingness) This is boring

Lemmy: The big bang will happen in a second so that will give us something to watch, and besides the first Plankton should be here any min... (The Plankton appears)...Second!

Plankton: ...And now to take control of the Universe (He looks around) Huh? Where is everything to take over?

Lemmy: There he is!

Alkalinises: I can see that

Lemmy: Quick hold up your weapon...Alkalinises that's your banana

Alkalinises: Ooh sorry (He pulls out his ray gun and they both aim it at the Plankton) Get lost loser

Plankton: Wha...? (They shoot at him and he vaporizes as a huge glow appears from him)

Lemmy: I think we've caused the Big Bang and created the Universe!

Alkalinises: ...So every religion is wrong (Dr. Sir bursts out of the light)

Dr. Sir: Good job boys

Alkalinises: So that's how he was born, I had a suspicion

Lemmy: (Confused) What are you doing here?

Dr. Sir: I'm just here to give you both these watches that can teleport you to anywhere at anytime so you can keep skipping between each day and kill the Plankton's

Alkalinises: Sweet

Dr. Sir: Now I need to go and give one of these to everyone else (He pulls out his stop watch) Oh and by the way...You didn't create the Universe...That did (He points to the huge explosion in the sky)

Alkalinises: Oh great...Creator of the Universe would have been a great thing to put on my CV

Dr. Sir: (Speaking into the watch) Bikini Bottom: One billion years time (The watch glares and flashes him away)

untitled-2.jpg?t=1319894151

Mr. Krabs: (He and Klarisse are walking around the prehistoric state of Bikini Bottom) Why'd you leave me Klarisse?

Klarisse: It's long and complicated

Mr Krabs: Well you've got three and a half billion years to explain

Klarisse: That's not long enough

Mr Krabs: Come on it can't be that complicated

Klarisse: In short: I had to leave you, I had no choice

Mr Krabs: That's what they all say...

Klarisse: I loved you from the first moment I saw you and I still do now

Mr Krabs: Then why did you ditch me?

Klarisse: I just... (They hear a huge roar) ...What was that?

Mr Krabs: It's not my stomach if that's what you think (The ground starts to shake and they both start to get nervous) I think we better go (He grabs Klarisses' claw and they both run away as Klarisse looks behind)

Klarisse: I think it's getting closer (The trees are torn down and a giant creature appears) Sweet flying circus' (They continue to hurry along)

Mr Krabs: What's it doing? (She watches as it plods along after them)

Klarisse: It's on our tail...If we had one (Mr Krabs slows down) Come on

Mr Krabs: I am in my sixties y'know (Klarisse grabs him and they both continue to run) It's no use, he's got to get us some time (They're about to give up hope when they are pulled into a nearby cave)

Klarisse: I think we're safe

Mr Krabs: What happened? (A character appears from the shadows)

Klarisse: (Confused) Dr. Sir?

Dr. Sir: There's no time to waste, take these (He hands them both the watches)

Klarisse: Aren't those the teleporting devices from the agency?

Dr. Sir: No,...Oh wait, yes...You just speak into them and it can teleport you to any place at anytime, blah blah whatever (He puts the watch up to his mouth) Bikini Bottom: One billion years later (The watch glares and he disappears)

Mr Krabs: (He watches Dr. Sir disappear) ...So is that your new boyfriend?

Klarisse: What? Hell no!

untitled-3.jpg?t=1319894414

Patrick: (He, Sandy, Spongebob and Squidward are standing in the Chum Bucket) So Sandy, where do I go?

Sandy: You and Squidward...

Squidward: I still don't know why you keep referring to me as if I'm going to go somewhere longer than three minutes with Patrick

Sandy: Then why are you still here?

Squidward: You locked all the exits

Sandy: Good point

Squidward: Well if I'm not going to be let out, I'll just go use that machine to go back a few minutes to when I was at home

Sandy: Great idea Squidward

Spongebob: (Confused) But Sandy... (Squidward gets into the machine and sets it for three minutes)

Sandy: ...Get in there Patrick (She pushes Patrick into the machine and resets the dial for 2,540,000,000)

Squidward: CURSE YOU SANDY! (They disappear from the machine)

Spongebob: That was a bit mean don't you think?

Sandy: Hey it's the Universe at stake here, I'm allowed to be (Dr. Sir appears in the Chum Bucket) Hey did you give everyone those watches?

Dr. Sir: Yep, now it's just you two (He hands them two watches)

Sandy: We'll go back one billion years and you go back to check if anyone has missed any Plankton's

Dr. Sir: Sure

Sandy: Come on Spongebob (They get into the machine and set it for 1,540,000,000 years and they disappear from it)

untitled-4.jpg?t=1319894716

Squidward: (He's walking next to Patrick looking annoyed) I guess I wouldn't have minded if I went with someone else...

Patrick: Like who?

Squidward: Not you!

Patrick: I guess it would have been nice to go with Spongebob

Squidward: On second thoughts you're not that bad...Compared with Spongebob that is

Patrick: Why do you hate us Squidward?

Squidward: You don't give me many reasons not to

Patrick: Well now that we're in a parallel Universe maybe you could...

Squidward: That's not where we are you idiot!

Patrick: That's what you think...Hey look it's that small guy

Squidward: Plankton?

Patrick: Yeah

Squidward: Where?

Patrick: Over there (He points behind a tree and they walk over to it)

Squidward: That's a Plankton shaped rock...but the thing next to it is a Plankton (Squidward shoots it and it turns to dust) Right there's not point hanging around, we need to go to the next day

Patrick and Squidward: (They both speak into their watches) Bikini Bottom: Tomorrow (The watches glow and they both disappear)

Lemmy: (He and Alkalinises are sitting on a huge rock, bored) I know waiting for the Plankton's to appear is boring but at least you know your saving the Universe

Alkalinises: It wouldn't be so bad if something actually happened around here

Lemmy: We might see the first micro-organism in a few years

Alkalinises: Micro what now? Explain it in words that someone with no High School diploma can understand

Lemmy: A micro-organism is a minute...

Alkalinises: ...Or someone who only spend four days in school

Plankton: (He appears in front of the both of them) Now to wreak my... (Lemmy shoots him)

Alkalinises: Can we go to the next day now, maybe we'll find something that actually moves

Lemmy: I doubt that (They both pull out their watches)

untitled-5.jpg?t=1319895078

Klarisse: So where are we now?

Mr Krabs: I'm not really sure (He looks around)

Klarisse: Well there seems to be a lot of dead cattlefish around (The walk over a small hill as a Plankton sprints past them being chased by a tribe of red Indian fish)

Plankton: Ok so I may not be your God, but can I at least be your supreme overlord?

Red Indian: No (They aim an arrow at him shooting but missing him and hitting straight into Klarisses' watch)

Klarisse: AH! (Mr Krabs shoots the Plankton as Klarisse holds up her half broken watch) Well it could be worse (It starts to flash and beep as she disappears)

Mr Krabs: KLARISSE! NO!, She could be anywhere at anytime by now

untitled-6.jpg?t=1319902035

Sandy: (She and Spongebob are looking around) I'll go look for him this way and you that way and we'll meet up when we've found and killed him

Spongebob: Sure thing Sandy (They both walk off in different directions) Now where would Plankton be?

David Klein: (In his house he's sitting down at a table) I'veth createdeth a smalleth fruit candy (He holds up the green candy) I think I'll call it a bellyjean (Sandy bursts into the house as he gets scared and throws the candy out of the window and it rolls away) My jellybean!...Wait that sounds much better

Sandy: So, have you seen a Plankton around here?

David Klein: NO! Now get outeth my houseth (The jellybean rolls down the hill and next to Spongebob's foot)

Spongebob: PLANKTON! (He shoots the jellybean completely destroying it as Sandy walks up to him)

Sandy: I've checked everyone's houses and there's no sign of him

Spongebob: That's because I just killed my first one

Sandy: Good job, lets go to the next day (They hold up their watches)

Spongebob and Sandy: Bikini Bottom: Tomorrow

Plankton: (He watches the two of them disappear from behind a bush) I can't believe it, I'm finally free to take over the Universe with no one following me...Now if only I could have one of those watches (Klarisse appears in front of the bush as Plankton watches)

Klarisse: Huh? Where am I?

Plankton: Too easy (Klarisse looks at her half broken watch) This thing is useless (She throws it down as Plankton pulls it behind the bush) Now I think I can guess how this works (He speaks into it) Bikini Bottom: uh...March 16th, 3150 B.C. (He disappears as Klarisse wonders what she can do)

Klarisse: I know, I'll just call Eugene to come and rescue me (She pulls out her Shell phone) Now don't panic, I'm fine...

Mr Krabs: (On his shell phone) Don't worry I'm coming to rescue you...Where are you?

Klarisse: (She walks up to a house to see a calendar with the date November 11th circled) I'm in November the eleventh, 1604...

Mr Krabs: (He appears in a desert wasteland as he puts the phone up to his head) I'm there, Where are you?

Klarisse: ...A.D.

Mr Krabs: Oh (He holds up the watch again and Klarisse watches as he appears in front of her) Thank goodness you're alright

Klarisse: We're running behind, come on

Mr Krabs: We'll need a montage if we're ever going to kill them all in time (He holds up his watch as the music starts playing while Mr Krabs, Klarisse, Squidward, Patrick, Sandy, Spongebob, Lemmy, Alkalinises and Dr. Sir continue to kill each and every Plankton throughout each day)

untitled-8.jpg?t=1319902722

Plankton: (He appears in Bikini Bottom covered with sand as many pyramids surround him) Wow it's all egypitiony

Egyptian creature: (Looking at Plankton) Who is this strange creature and why can I suddenly speak English?

Plankton: I-I'm your God (Everyone starts to gather around him)

Egyptian creature: That sounds very unbelievable...but who are we to question our God? (They all start bowing down to him)

Plankton: Idiots!

Egyptian creature: Did you just call us idiots? You must not be our real God!

Plankton: I am so shut up

Egyptian creature: Ok then

Plankton: With this time period thinking I'm God, it will be so much easier to take over every other time period (He laughs evilly as the Egyptians follow his lead) Only I may laugh

Squidward: (He and Patrick both shoot another Plankton) Wait why am I still here? I can just use this watch to send me back to my house in the present day (He holds up his watch)

Patrick: What should I do?

Squidward: Just use your brai... Forget that, just do what we were doing or don't, I don't really care to be honest (He speaks into his watch) My house: 2011 (He disappears and reappears in his house) Finally I'm back in my house in my time...I wonder what's on TV (He turns his TV on to a news report)

Perch Perkins: News just in, our leader Plankton is awesome...and one hundred percent of people agree

Squidward: (He turns the TV off) Must be a slow news day

Sandy: (She shoots a Plankton) That's possibly my best shot yet (Her watch flashes and so does Spongebob's as Dr. Sir's face appears on it) What's up Doc?

Dr. Sir: (Everyone looks at their watches with Dr. Sir's face now on it) My radar signals that all the Plankton have been killed besides one which is the original of course

Mr Krabs: Shouldn't we kill that one just in case?

Dr. Sir: But then there would be no Plankton's left

Mr Krabs: I'm aware of that

Dr. Sir: I think we've done enough killing for today so everyone just return to the portal entrance in 2001, OK?

untitled-7.jpg?t=1319902444

Dr. Sir: (Everyone starts to appear in the dark space and float around as bright color beams shoot past) Right is everyone here?

Spongebob: Wow this is just like that acid trip I had

Dr. Sir: I repeat: Is everyone here?

Lemmy: Yeah

Mr Krabs: Yar

Alkalinises: Correct

Klarisse: Yes

Spongebob: Yep

Sandy: Yes sire

Patrick: Huh?

Dr. Sir: Wait, where's that guy with the big nose and sarcastic tone?

Spongebob: Yeah, where is Patrick?

Sandy: I think he means Squidward

Patrick: Oh he said he was going back home

Sandy: Trust him to do that, but he'll already be where we're going now so we don't need to worry...

Dr. Sir: Shut up friends, look the portal is closing (Everyone looks up at the huge hole slowly receding) We'll need to go through it before it completely closes and we can't return home (Everyone jumps up and floats towards the portal as Klarisse is the first one through) Come on guys (Patrick, Dr. Sir, Lemmy, Mr Krabs, Alkalinises and Sandy manage to make it through as it almost closes completely)

Sandy: Quick Spongebob, it's closing fast (Spongebob slowly floats towards it but it closes and he gets stuck in the hole)

Spongebob: I can't get through

Mr Krabs: Hold on lad (Everyone tries to pull him through but he won't move)

Spongebob: I think my time is up

Sandy: But you can't give up, we've just saved the whole Universe

Spongebob: I'll never forget any of you guys, besides that rock guy I've forgot his name

Alkalinises: It's Alkalinises

Spongebob: Sorry Alkalinises

Alkalinises: Who?

Sandy: Don't give up, we can get you out of there

Dr. Sir: I think it's too late

Sandy: Don't say that

Spongebob: I think he's right Sandy (He calls for Patrick) I'll never forget my friendship with you buddy, You've always been like a brother to me

Patrick: (He starts to cry) You were the first guy to not call me an idiot or not not call me dumb

Spongebob: That's because you're the kindest and smartest guy I know (Patrick hugs Spongebob as Sandy walks up to him) Sandy, although I've only been dating you for a few months I've known and loved you my entire life

Sandy: Oh Spongebob (She kisses him as he begins to slip)

Spongebob: I love you all (He falls into the portal) DON'T FORGET TO FEED GARY! (They watch as Spongebob continues to fall and the portal closes)

Sandy: I can't believe he's gone (She walks up to everyone)

Dr. Sir: I think we have bigger problems (They all look around at the Bikini Bottom ruled by Plankton filled with citizens chained up and statues of Plankton everywhere)

Sandy: Could I rephrase the thing I said earlier about killing ourselves now...

[align=center]:) :) :)Part 3 :) :) :)[/align]

When a burglary was averted at the Krusty Krab by the Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents, Mr Krabs followed the threesome back to the agency and accidentally released the evil Roberto from his ice prison! Meanwhile Plankton collected billions of himself from different moments in time and planned to rule over the whole ocean with them. Roberto was about to read the plans to take over the ocean while everyone raced to the Chum Bucket and discovered there were enough Plankton to enter every single day the Earth has lived and that there is no way the Universe could survive with so many Plankton's existing inside it. Everyone returned to different time periods in order to dispose of all the Plankton's using one of Dr. Sir's creations, a teleportation device. When Spongebob missed a Plankton it managed to escape and cause havoc all over time. Spongebob fell to his doom when he missed the portal entrance as the rest of the group returned to see the devastation the Plankton had caused to the present day Bikini Bottom...

[align=center]untitled-1.jpg?t=1319276142[/align]

Sandy: (They are all looking around the drastically different Bikini Bottom) What happened to this place?

Patrick: It looks all Planktony

Mr Krabs: I don't like the looks of this

Dr. Sir: One of the Plankton's must have survived and proceeded to take over Bikini Bottom...

Plankton: (From behind) ...It ain't Bikini Bottom anymore (Everyone turns around to see Plankton wearing a huge robotic suit as they all gasp) That's right it's me...The last person you'd expect to see

Lemmy: ...Although it was kind of obvious with those giant statues of you everywhere...

Patrick: Wait a minute, if this isn't Bikini Bottom anymore then why does it say Bikini Bottom on that sign? (He points to a sign that reads 'Welcome to Bikini Bottom')

Plankton: Hey sign guy (He points to the sign and the sign guy cuts the sign down) This ocean belongs to Sheldon J. Plankton ruler of Trankton Boulevard! (They all stare at him strangely) Plankton Boulevard was already taken...Stop looking at me like that

Squidward: (He's in his house still unaware of what's going on as there's a knock at the door) Go away!

Mrs Puff: (From outside) We're here to collect the hourly tax

Squidward: Huh? (He gets up and opens the door to Mrs Puff and Larry wearing robes with Plankton's face on them) What do you mean hourly tax and why are you wearing those hideous outfits?

Larry: Why aren't you wearing your hideously wonderful offiical Plankton robe?

Squidward: That's not an answer to my question...

Mrs Puff: (Flatly) Just bring us the money

Squidward: Why would I want to give money to that one eyed freak?

Larry: You're not allowed to talk about our one eyed leader freak like that!

Squidward: Whatcha gonna do about it?

Larry: GET THE DICTATOR! (All the citizens turn around and stare at Squidward as he starts to run)

Squidward: Oh dear Lord!

Plankton: (Talking to the group) ...Then I returned to Bikini Bottom in 2009 with this watch and ruled over everyone with my army of historical villains and creatures

Mr Krabs: Yeah, yeah whatever, you don't have me secret formula do you?

Plankton: (He mumbles) No, but I am the ruler of everything that breathes underwater...

Mr Krabs: But you still can't get a recipe for an edible burger (He laughs) That sums you up perfectly

Sandy: (To Mr Krabs) This is an alternate reality where you were away killing the other Plankton's when this Plankton returned and changed the future...

Mr Krabs: So the Krusty Krab doesn't exist here?

Sandy: Precisely

Plankton: Now shut up and listen, Who wants to meet my army of evil doers?

Dr. Sir: Not really...

Plankton: Well I'm going to show you them anyway (He moves to his right and reveals a huge line of sinister looking creatures) This is Himler (A fish with a moustache steps forward)

Himler: Gehorchen meine mächtigen Schnurrbart!

Plankton: (He reveals the next guy) ...The most dangerous cowboy of them all...

Patrick: Hans Solo?

Sandy: He was from Star Fish Wars, Patrick and he's not even a cowboy

Plankton: ...William Bonney (They all look confused) More commonly known as Billy the Kid (A cowboy shoots into the air as they all scream) ...And the rest (He signals towards a huge Dino-Seal, Dr. Octoward, The Tomfooler and Freddie Kruger) Now I've bought you all these complimentary robes with my face on them so you can now begin to worship me

Mr Krabs: Over our dead bodies!

Plankton: If you insist (He signals for the huge Dino-Seal)

Klarisse: When he says 'our' he really means....

Plankton: CHARGE! (The Dino-Seal lets out a huge roar and charges towards them all)

Squidward: (He runs up to them) I've got a huge angry mob who worship Plankton following me...so, what's up with guys? (Sandy points to the huge creature behind as they all continue to run)

Plankton: (He laughs evilly) Get them my angry beast of meat (Squidward trips over as the Dino-Seal lunges towards him)

Squidward: AH! (He slowly wakes up to discover he's in a huge cage with many other people) Huh, where am I? (He looks down to see a huge pool of boiling lava as Plankton stands on a rock on the other side of the cage)

Plankton: You Squiddy boy are in a cage filled with other dictators who dictated, and now you are about to be dropped into that pool of lava down there

Squidward: On second thoughts, Those Plankton robes do look pretty classy...

Plankton: It's too late, now just go die...But first bring in the next prisoner (A guard reveals himself pulling Roberto who's in chains and holding the plans for world domination)

Dr. Sir: Oh my, I forgot all about Roberto

Sandy: Who's Roberto?

Dr. Sir: He's my nemesis who found the plans for world domination at the agency and with all the confusion over the Plankton's, I forgot all about him

Sandy: (She rolls her eyes) Well that was clever

Plankton: (The guards pull Roberto up to Plankton) My guards have told me that you have something that I may find useful

Roberto: That is true..In my hands I hold secret plans for world domination

Plankton: Very good

Roberto: With these papers we can have the whole Universe had my feet and your little green leg things

Plankton: Yes, we...On an unrelated topic - Throw him in the cage!

Roberto: Wait what? (The guards take the plans and throw Roberto into the cage) You can't do that... (He looks at Dr. Sir) ...And not one word out of you

Plankton: (The guards hand the plans to Plankton) Take and assemble this machine (He hands the plans to a scientist as they walk off)

Sandy: If you let us out of this cage Plankton, I could make a brilliant scientist, much better than those guys...

Plankton: Shut up (He presses a button and the cage swings open and starts to tilt up)

Sandy: EVERYONE HOLD ON! (Everyone grabs onto the side of the cage as they all slowly start to slide towards the lava)

Patrick: This is not good

Roberto: Well done you idiot

Squidward: You have no idea

Mr Krabs: My claws can't handle the gravity for much longer (They all try to hold on as Fred slowly starts to slip)

Sandy: Hold on Fred!

Fred: I can't, I think my life is over...Just remember me as a hero (He slips out of the cage and down towards the lava)

Patrick: Who was that guy?

Lemmy: (To Alkalinises) Goodbye buddy

Alkalinises: (To Lemmy) Ditto

Patrick: (He tries to hold on as his watch slips off and out of the cage) MY THE WATCH!

Squidward: Grammar Patrick

Plankton: (He watches them all hang on) Hey I'm not here to watch a circus act...That's what this guy is here for (He points to a clown then presses a button and the cage swings upside down and everyone falls out and towards the lava)

Sandy: (Everyone screams while Patrick's watch hits the lava shooting a beam into the air and causing everyone falling to disappear and then reappear at the dawn of time) I think we're safe, we just need to go forward in time and stop the Plankton

Klarisse: But how are we supposed to know what date and time he took over Bikini Bottom?

Dr. Sir: My machine suggests that the Plankton managed to gain control of the ocean on the fateful day in 1604

Sandy: You specially designed that thing to sense where Plankton's will appear at different moments in time?

Dr. Sir: Hey it's helping us isn't it?

Lemmy: Let's quickly get out of here before me and Alkalinises appear here in a few seconds (Dr. Sir holds up the watch as everyone grabs onto it)

Dr. Sir: Here we go (He speaks into the watch) Bikini Bottom: November 11th 1604 (They all disappear as the past Lemmy and Alkalinises appear)

Past Alkalinises: (He look around the white nothingness) This is boring

Past Lemmy: The big bang will happen in a second so that will give us something to watch...

untitled-6.jpg?t=1319902035

Past Sandy: (The past version of Sandy walks up to the past version of Spongebob) I've checked everyone's houses and there's no sign of him

Past Spongebob: That's because I just killed my first one

Past Sandy: Good job, lets go to the next day (They hold up their watches)

Past Spongebob and Sandy: Bikini Bottom: Tomorrow (Everyone appears as the Spongebob and Sandy stare at them all strangely)

Past Sandy: What's going on?

Dr. Sir: (Looking around frantically) He should be here somewhere?

Sandy: (To the past version of herself) There's no need to worry, I'm the future version of you from when Bikini Bottom is ruled by Plankton and we must stop him before he destroys the Universe

Squidward: Not that I care, but where's Patrick? (They all look around while in the house, David Klein is sitting at his table)

David Klein: Curseth that squirrel, noweth I will nevereth knoweth the secret formula for my jellybeans...Thank goodnesseth I made three thousand other versions...eth (He pulls out a huge sack revealing many jellybeans) That'seth what I'm talking abouteth (Patrick walks up behind him)

Patrick: Hey I love jellybeans (He starts to eat them)

David Klein: What? Geteth out! (Patrick spits out a jellybean in shock as it shoots through the roof of the house)

Guy in Zeppelin Balloon: I've spend my whole life earning enough coins to afford a flight in this balloon... (The jellybean punctures the rubber balloon and he starts to fall with the Zeppelin) ...Well that's the end of me (The Zeppelin continues to fall at a tremendous speed)

Past Plankton: (He's watching from behind the bush) What's going on? Why are they all here? (The past Klarisse appears in front of the bush)

Past Klarisse: Huh? Where am I?

Sandy: (She notices the balloon falling towards them) Quick get out of the way! (They all jump out of the way as the balloon lands and crushes the past Sandy and Klarisse)

Dr. Sir: Well at least that took care of the paradoxes

Past Spongebob: SANDY! (He runs up balloon and starts to weep) I can't believe your gone...

Sandy: (She walks up to Spongebob) Don't worry, there's another one of me

Past Spongebob: ...Ok

Dr. Sir: Now the difficult challenge of finding that Plankt...

Alkalinises: ...There he is! (He points to the Plankton sneaking out from behind the bushes)

Dr. Sir: Ok, maybe not that difficult...

Past Plankton: Damn you all (He sprints away grabbing Klarisses' discarded watch as everyone chases after him)

Dr. Sir: Quick he's slowly making a run for it

Sandy: He can't have the watch again, he could go back to any date...again (Patrick tackles him to the ground and the watch rolls along the ground and shoots everyone back in time)

pixelio-claudia-hautumm-gras_03052008_1.jpg?t=1320582274

Past Plankton: (Everyone appears in the middle of a huge field as Plankton starts to run with the watch again) So long losers (He continues to run as everyone continues to chase after him)

Sandy: He's getting away

Squidward: Well duh (They continue to run and catch up with him)

Past Plankton: Uh, hello losers... (They grab for him as he disappears)

Lemmy: Where'd he go? (They are blasted to a different date by Plankton up in a tree)

Past Plankton: You've done it again Sheldon, and now to get back to what I was doing (He slips off the branch and out of the tree as he is also blasted back in time) STUPID KARMA!

images.jpg?t=1320582696

Alkalinises: (They appear on a dusty brown sidewalk) What happened?

Sandy: That one eyed brute sent us here (A light flashes and Plankton appears on Sandy's helmet) Gotcha (She grabs him as he bites her paw) You little... (She drops him as he starts to run) ...He bit me!

Past Plankton: That's why they call me....Uh, chomper Plankton?!

Sandy: Nobody calls you that do they?

Past Plankton: I'm sure someone's called me that once (He runs away)

Dr. Sir: Quick, after him (They all continue to chase after him as they look around for him)

Spongebob: We've lost him again

Sandy: Come on, follow me (They all follow Sandy as Plankton reveals himself from a small hole in the ground)

Plankton: Finally, they're gone (He laughs evilly)

Sandy: (Everyone looks around the wild west scenery) Hey, don't you still have that Plankton sensing thing?

Dr. Sir: Of course (He hands it to her)

Sandy: I'll take this why'll we split into the pairs we were in earlier and keep an eye out for him, Ok? (She and Spongebob turn on the machine and walk off as Roberto emerges from an old fasioned bank with bags of gold coins)

Dr. Sir: We're supposed to be looking for Plankton, not stealing from old western banks

Roberto: (He picks up a coin from the bag) Hey, I've earned this

Dr. Sir: You robbed a bank!

Roberto: Yeah, but do you know how much work it takes to rob a bank, I had to get this bag for instance...

Dr. Sir: Just come on (They both walk off)

Plankton: (He pulls himself out of the hole and begins to walk with the watch) Now to use this baby (He looks around to see two gun men aiming at each other as he's in the middle of them both) Ooh, I think I'll find a safer place to stand (He runs off)

George W. Littlefield: (Aiming his gun) This town ain't big enough for the both of us

Nat Love: Not true, it's not big enough for the both of us...Meaning you not us

Sandy: (She's walking besides Spongebob looking down at the machine) He's somewhere over here (She walks into the middle of the gun fight) Sorry fellars

George W. Littlefield: You die now, Nat (He shoots as Spongebob notices the bullet heading towards Sandy)

Spongebob: SANDY! (He jumps in front of her blocking the bullet and causing it to shoot off in a different direction)

Sandy: (She looks into Spongebob's eyes) You saved me Spongebob

Spongebob: Luckily we stopped by that bullet proof vest store over there (He points to the store)

Sandy: That wasn't a bullet proof vest store, That was just a normal store that sales vests...

Spongebob: Oh... (He takes off his jacket to reveal no blood wound) I guess it was just a really thick vest

Sandy: (She's about to kiss Spongebob on the lips as they hear a scream) What was that?

Spongebob: That sounded like Plankton (They run to see him lying on the ground next to the watch with the bullet wound in his back)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA7imy20hkU

Dr Sir: (He feels his pulse) Yep, he's dead (Everyone gathers around) Good job everyone, now we must return through the portal...

Narrator: ...And so they did, but this time... (Everyone returns through the portal as Sandy hugs Spongebob)

Spongebob: That's right, with me

Sandy: (Confused) What?

Spongebob: Nothing... (Everyone happily looks around the normal Bikini Bottom)

Sandy: Well it's no paradise...

Squidward: You can say that again

Sandy: ...But it's home and I don't know about anyone else, but it's good to be back (A huge bolt of lightening shoots across the sky)

Dr. Sir: What the heck was that? (Everyone looks up to see the ocean starting to bubble and boil)

Roberto: (Starting to sweat) Uh oh...

Dr. Sir: What?

Roberto: That's the product of the machine that Plankton created using those plans, it creates a huge bolt of energy that shoots into the air and returns to destroy the city...

Klarisse: But how is it here? The Plankton was defeated

Sandy: The bolt must have been shot in that reality before we defeated the Plankton and it was shot so fast it traveled so far in time and now it's returning to the regular Bikini Bottom

Squidward: That's unlikely

Sandy: Well it's happening isn't it? We've only got a few minutes until we are all turned to charbroiled ground meat

Patrick: (Licking his lips) Mmm...Charbroiled ground meat

Roberto: I'm forecasting a ninety nine percent chance of electricity with a one hundred percent chance of death...

Sandy: If we had any sense we'd all kill ourselves now...

Squidward: Will you stop saying that?

Sandy: I'm afraid this time, there's no other option (They all look up at the hurtling power surge heading towards their powerless city...)

[align=center]The End?[/align]

Stay tuned to discover what awaits the city in season 4! Amongst other things, such as, blood thirsty plants, reversed personalities, Life threatening diseases, War time at Christmas time, Deserted Islands, Deadly warehouses, Spongy assassins and even a successful Chum Bucket?!

[align=center]:) :) :)Season 4 :) :) :)[/align]

When a burglary was averted at the Krusty Krab by the Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents, Mr Krabs followed the threesome back to the agency and accidentally released the evil Roberto from his ice prison! Meanwhile Plankton collected billions of himself from different moments in time and planned to rule over the whole ocean with them. Roberto was about to read the plans to take over the ocean while everyone raced to the Chum Bucket and discovered there were enough Plankton to enter every single day the Earth has lived and that there is no way the Universe could survive with so many Plankton's existing inside it. Everyone returned to different time periods in order to dispose of all the Plankton's using one of Dr. Sir's creations, a teleportation device. When Spongebob missed a Plankton it managed to escape and cause havoc all over time. Spongebob fell to his doom when he missed the portal entrance as the rest of the group returned to see the devastation the Plankton had caused to the present day Bikini Bottom. As the group looked around in horror, Plankton revealed himself and told of his return to Bikini Bottom as he trapped them all and hung them in a cage above a pool of boiling lava. Everyone managed to travel back in time and kill the Plankton clone before it took over the ocean but when they returned, they found another threat awaiting them - An unstoppable ball of energy heading for their defenseless town!...

nuclear_bomb_explosion.jpg?t=1322309851

Season 4 episode 1 (61)- "The End"

Squidward: (The group look into the air at the falling ball of energy) Look up in the sky, it's a bird....It's a plane...

Patrick: Yeah, it's defiantly a plane

Sandy: That's no plane... (To Roberto) You said those were plans for world domination right?

Roberto: That I did

Sandy: Well then, I truly think this is the end... (Everyone falls silent as the music starts to play...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LTPkn8LQok

Nat: (He walks past then stares at them all) What are you looking at? (He slowly starts to look up as Sandy pulls his head downwards)

Sandy: Nothing, just...nothing (He looks at her strangely) Now don't you have a job to go to?

Nat: I'm unemployed...

Sandy: Well go be that somewhere else... (He walks off as Spongebob looks confused)

Spongebob: Why didn't you tell him Sandy?

Squidward: Yeah, they're bound to see it some time, it's the size of a two story building for Neptune's sake...

Sandy: We don't want everyone to start panicking as we may be able to control the situation but just in case I'd make your, hopefully not but possible, last day on Earth your best ever...

Patrick: (Confused) Last day on Earth, where are we going?

Sandy: No Patrick, we could die

Patrick: (Shocked) WHAT?!

Sandy: Don't you ever listen?

Patrick: What did you say? I wasn't listening (Sandy stares at him blankly)

Spongebob: Come on Patrick, we need to make this the best day ever (The both walk off together as Squidward approaches Sandy)

Squidward: Hey Sandy, could I tell Sadie about her possible last day on Earth...Well I don't actually care what you say, I'm telling her anyways (He walks off)

Sandy: Just so you know, I would have said yes (She walks up to Dr. Sir) Now we must think of something to stop that surge of energy (She looks at the Chum Bucket) And I know just the guy to help us

Lemmy: Plankton? We just spend the past four and a half billion years killing him, he's not going to be our biggest fan at the moment

Sandy: None of that happened in this reality, he has no ide...

Alkalinises: ...Whatever, just go talk to him (Sandy and Dr. Sir walk towards the Chum Bucket as they watch Plankton emerge from a hole in the middle of his lab)

Plankton: Who, why, how and what are you here for?

Sandy: We need your help... (In the hole, there's a huge tunnel leading to a group of villains sitting around a table)

Roberto: (He stands up and starts speaking in front of Manray, The Dirty Bubble and Lord Ooberton) With Plankton gone, I can now share a terrifying secret with all of you...

Manray: We already know...

Roberto: Not that secret, there's currently a huge ball of energy heading directly towards the town and this being our possible last day on Earth, I say we make perfect use of this opportunity if you know what I mean

The Dirty Bubble: We don't, gone on...

Roberto: We need to make ourselves known in the town, leaders

The Dirty Bubble: You mean make ourselves known to the town leaders or make ourselves the town leaders, I just couldn't really tell with how you said it...

Roberto: We need to make everyone obey us, we need to over run the town while we still have the chance

Lord Ooberton: If we must...

Spongebob: (Above ground in jellyfish fields, Spongebob and Patrick are blowing bubbles together) I can't believe I may never see you again

Patrick: Why? Where am I going?

Spongebob: Nowhere buddy, nowhere... (He picks up a blade of grass) I better keep this as a reminder of my memories here

Patrick: Why? Where is it going?

Spongebob: Nowhe... (A police officer stands in front of them both) What do you think you're doing?

Patrick: Why? Where are....

Spongebob: Ok, You can give it a rest now, buddy...What's the problem officer?

Police Officer: The problem is you...you savagely tearing innocent blades of grass from their homes and wickedly stealing them for your own evil deeds

Spongebob: What do you think I'd do with a blade of grass?

Police Officer: I don't want to hear it, you're under arrest (He pulls out her hand cuffs)

Spongebob: Wait a minute you can't, it's our last day...

Police Officer: ...As free members of society, correct (He cuffs them both and walks off with them)

Spongebob: We need to get help (He gets Patrick to pull out his shell phone and hold it up to his head as he dials for Mr Krabs with his nose) Come on Mr Krabs...

Mr Krabs' answering machine: Eugene Krabs is unavailable at the moment as he is currently climbing a hill

Spongebob: (Confused) Huh? (Mr Krabs is marching up a tall hill while Klarisse follows)

Klarisse: Remind me again why you are doing this?

Mr Krabs: For the sixth time: I'm climbing this hill so when the energy ball strikes, I will die where everyone else in my family has (They look outward at Bikini Bottom down below, then up at the huge surge of energy) Goodbye town, I'll miss everything about you... (He looks at the Chum Bucket) ...Well almost everything (They both continue to walk while in the Chum Bucket, Sandy is standing as Dr. Sir and Plankton listen to her)

Sandy: Right guys, we need to think of something fast, If my calculations are correct then we have only one hour and twelve minutes to stop the energy ball...

Plankton: Pfft, your calculations are all wrong... (He starts to write equations on the wall) ...I guess you were right, we do only have one hour and twelve minutes...eleven now I just did that...Sorry

Dr. Sir: We can't destroy the energy, it is too close to the city now and the debris would most certainly... We just need something to guide it away

Plankton: I think I've got just the thing (He walks off)

Dr. Sir: Strange seeing him alive don't ya think? (Outside, Squidward is running past the Chum Bucket looking for Sadie)

Squidward: Where the hell is she? SADIE?! (He looks around then up at the surge of energy) I need to find her (He runs off and into Fred) Hey, have you seen a squid?

Fred: Yeah, He's all up in my face right now

Squidward: Not me, she's a teenaged girl

Fred: You expect me to keep a log of everything I see and don't see? Maybe a few months ago, but I'm past that now

Squidward: Well you're a lot of help, thank Neptune your going to die in a few hours

Fred: What did you say?

Squidward: Nothing....nothing, idiot (He runs off) It's useless, utterly, utterly, utterly useless...

Spongebob: (They're in a cell together as he puts his shell phone down) Well that's everyone, I kind of imagined my last day on Earth a lot less trapped, if you know what I mean...

Patrick: I know what you mean (There's a huge explosion and as the dust rises they both see Lemmy and Alkalinises standing outside the prison)

Spongebob: Lemmy and... (Confused) Uh...

Alkalinises: Dude, it's Alkalinises

Spongebob: You guys sacrificed your last day on Earth to save ours?

Alkalinises: Not really, We didn't even know you were in there... I've just always wanted to blow up a prison (He ticks it off on his list of things to do before he dies)

Lemmy: What are you talking about? We blow up prison cells all the time...We did it just last week...

Alkalinises: Don't ruin the moment (Bits of the prison wall shoot off into the air while across town, Squidward is sulking on the ground)

Squidward: I guess I won't get to say goodbye to my own flesh and tentacles (A bit of the prison wall hits him on the head as he looks up and sees a huge hot air balloon floating through the sky) Huh? (He notices Sadie with her friends in the basket of the balloon) What the hell's she doing up there? (He notices the surge of energy heading straight towards the balloon) SADIE! SADIE! AH! How can she not hear me?

Sadie: (She's dancing with her friends from the music paying from an iPod) I love this song

Squidward: I need to get her attention, somehow (He continues to chase the balloon while Mr Krabs and Klarisse continue to walk up the hill)

Mr Krabs: (He looks out to see the hot air balloon in front of the energy surge) I'd hate to be that sucker

Klarisse: Yeah, great...Do you know when we'll reach the summit?

Mr Krabs: Nope...Wait, we're there (Klarisse walks up behind Mr Krabs who's stopped and is staring at something)

Klarisse: What are you looking at?

Mr Krabs: That... (He points at the huge crab cage) This is the place where my oldest living ancestor died and everyone else in my family comes to die when they know their time is up...

Klarisse: It's a crab cage...

Mr Krabs: To you it may look like a crab cage but to me this is a crab cage filled with memories, and rotting body parts

Klarisse: Um, ew...

Mr Krabs: Well I guess you can go and spend the last few hours with your friends now...

Klarisse: Are you kidding me, There's only one person I want to spend the last minutes of my life with...The only person I've ever loved

Mr Krabs: And who might that be?

Klarisse: You silly

Mr Krabs: Never heard of him (Klarisse kisses Mr Krabs on the lips) Are you sure Yousilly won't mind us doing this (Klarisse stares at him blankly) I kid, I kid...

Sadie: (The balloon is just in the way of the energy surge as it is suddenly pushed across the sky by a mysterious force) What's going on?...Who changed the song? (They float off in a different direction as the energy ball continues to head towards the town)

Squidward: (He watches as his daughter is pushed to safety) Wow that was close...What just happened? (He lowers his head towards the Chum Bucket where Sandy is talking to Spongebob next to a machine that's aimed into the sky)

Sandy: (To Spongebob) Why'd you have to distract me Spongebob, this machine was supposed to push the energy ball away from the city not some air balloon

Spongebob: Can't you just shoot at it again?

Sandy: It can only be shot once...

Dr. Sir: (To Plankton) Great design feature you got there

Plankton: Hey how about you shut up? How does that sound?

Spongebob: Geez, I'm sorry Sandy

Sandy: It's not you fault Spongebob... (She smiles at him)

Plankton: What are you talking about rodent, of course it's his fault...

Sandy: Hey you were the one who made a machine that can only be used once

Plankton: Well it's everyone's fault but mine

Dr. Sir: (He looks at all the citizens walking around) I think it's time you told everyone, Sandy

Sandy: You're right, they deserve to spend their last day on Earth with friends and family (She stands on a stool as everyone stares at her strangely)

Nancy: Oh great, she's at it again

Sandy: This is serious, No one panic but you're all going to be horribly killed by that there surge of pure energy heading right towards us (Everyone looks confused as she points into the air and everyone screams) To be quite honest, I was surprised none of you saw it before...It was pretty obvious

Mabel: WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Sandy: No, that's not true...Well maybe (They all run around and panic) Everyone just needs to remain optimistic

Dr. Sir: I think the time for that has past (Everyone starts smashing buildings and destroying the town as the music starts...)

Sandy: This town really needs to stop breaking out into riots whenever theirs the first sense of danger

Dr. Sir: Tell me about it, we really do need to think of another plan though... (They watch as everyone continues to riot and destroy the town)

Spongebob: (He's in his house playing eels and escalators with Patrick as they watch the clock tick by) I'm really going to miss you buddy (Mrs Puff smashes into Spongebob's house almost running him down) Mrs Puff, you almost killed me! I guess accidents happen...

Mrs Puff: Accidents? Hey it's my last day on Earth as well (They both hear noises outside so go and see what's happening)

Spongebob: (They watch as everyone continues destroying buildings and looting) I can't believe how greedy and selfish some people can be...

Patrick: (He holds up a nostril groomer) Hey look what I got from that store over there... (He looks at Spongebob's glare) ...That I payed full price for of course

Spongebob: Never mind that, I guess everyone knows about the energy ball now (The hot air balloon falls to the ground just in front of Spongebob's house as Sadie and her friends fall out and the balloon explodes)

Sadie: I guess we don't have to deflate it to give it back to your uncle now, Ginger

Squidward: (He runs up to the Sadie and helps her up) Thank goodness you're alright

Sadie: Why wouldn't I be?

Squidward: You don't know?

Sadie: Well I would if you actually told me! (They both walk into the house as Roberto bursts out of the ground quickly proceeded by Manray, Lord Ooberton and the Dirty Bubble)

Roberto: EVERYONE LISTEN, WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER BIKINI BOTTOM....YOU MAY NOW BEGIN OBEYING OUR EVERY ORDER! (No one pays any attention to them)

Manray: You said they'd be bowing at our feet... (The Dirty Bubble clears his throat) ...and whatever this guy has

Roberto: Oh they will (He walks up to Harold) Bow before us peasa...

Harold: Whatever, loser (He runs off throwing a rock at some glass)

Roberto: This may take some time

Manray: I guess we should take a seat... (The Dirty Bubble clears his throat again) ...Don't make me get my pin out again

Mr Krabs: (He's sitting next to Klarisse by the crab cage looking out to sea) I never expected my life to end now...I thought I'd be gone a long time ago (She holds onto his claw)

Klarisse: Y'know Eugene, we could really make use of the time we have left

Mr Krabs: You're right....I could go bring me money up here and we could count it together

Klarisse: Yes, that's what I meant (She rolls her eyes while in the Chum Bucket, Dr. Sir is pointing to a chart) It's a mathematical impossibility I tells ya (He turns over the page) The three of us can't destroy the energy in this amount of time

Sandy: Speaking of three, where's Plankton?...

Plankton: ....I'm here... Krabs and ready to steal your precious formula (He watches as people smash the glass of the Krusty Krab and run out with Krabby Patties) This is a golden, once in a lifetime opportunity, with everyone in a panic no one would suspect me (He laughs as he walks into Mr Krabs' office and pulls the formula from the safe) Thank you Neptune for the gift we are about to receive...

Squidward: (He's sitting with Sadie on his couch) ...And that is why I hate Spongebob so very much

Sadie: I see (She puts her arm around him) I really wish I could have got to know you a bit more before we all died, dad

Squidward: Right back at ya

Sadie: (They both look at the clock) Well it's almost time (They both slowly walk outside as Spongebob walks out of his house with Patrick and Gary)

Spongebob: (He puts his arm around Patrick and picks up Gary) Goodbye everyone (Everyone looks into the air as the surge of energy is just above the town)

Plankton: (He's holding the formula that he starts to unravel as he looks outside at everyone looking into the air) It just doesn't feel the same without rubbing it in Krabs' face...What am I talking about this is my life long dream (He unravels it again) I sorta don't feel like stealing a secret recipe not without Krabs anyway (He places the formula back into the safe) I'll be back, someday (He walks out joining in with everyone looking up at the sky)

Patrick: Goodbye nostril groomers and life (They continue to watch as the music starts to play...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aD1PkLzbp8

Sandy: (She bursts out of the Chum Bucket and starts to shout to everyone) Everyone we can destroy the energy ball with electrical appliances!

Patrick: Not right now Sandy, we're busy (He looks back up into the sky)

Sandy: We need to hurry (Everyone quickly looks down and run to their houses) We have under one minute to save the city (Everyone bursts into their homes tearing electrical items from their walls and running to Sandy) Everyone bring them over here (Everyone places their items on the ground as Sandy attaches them to the machine as she suddenly stops)

Spongebob: What's wrong Sandy?

Squidward: Yeah, what's the hold up?

Sandy: There's not enough things here, it won't be powerful enough to move the surge away if we don't create enough electrical surge of our own...

Spongebob: But that's everyone in town, there's no one left...Wait a minute... (He pulls out his shell phone and dials for Mr Krabs) Please pick up

Mr Krabs and Klarisse: (They are both watching the surge of energy head towards the town) Thirty, twenty nine... (His phone rings and he answers it)

Mr Krabs: Ahoy hoy

Spongebob: Mr Krabs we need to use your electrical appliances to save the town

Mr Krabs: Fine, but only if that's what you're using them for (The mob of people run towards Mr Krabs' house, running inside and pulling electrical items from the walls)

Pearl: (She's sat in front of the TV as she looks around confused) What are you all doing?

Sandy: Using your pa's electrical appliances to save the town from being completely vapourised (She's pulls a microwave from the wall)

Pearl: Fine, but keep it down, Brad is about to propose to Angelina (She turns up the TV as everyone runs out and connects the electrical appliances to the machine)

Sandy: Now lets hope this works

Squidward: You mean there's a possibility it won't?

Sandy: Well we won't find out talking about it (She turns it on and aims it at the surge of energy just above the town) Here it goes (Everyone holds hands as Sandy aims the machine at the energy surge as it shoots towards it put completely misses) Well that's the end of us...I guess the most honorable thing to do now is to just give up...

Patrick: I'm with you there (He leans on the machine causing it to spark and flash)

Sandy: Patrick

Patrick: Yes?

Sandy: You're an idiot (Everyone watches as the machine blows up causing the surge of energy to completely implode and disappear from the skies) We,... we did it (Everyone looks around)

Patrick: Sure now it's we

Spongebob: The town is saved! (Everyone cheers) So, I guess this isn't the end of our series... of events

Sandy: Well there's always 2012 (She looks at the machine) This thing is highly unstable, we need to dispose of it safety

Fred: Or we could dump it in Kelp City...

Sandy: Ah, it's all good with me (Three fish lift up the machine and carry it off) I'm sorry you all had to panic like that

Nat: Hey it's the most interesting thing that's happened to the town since they opened that new smoothie bar on the beach four years ago (Everyone disperses returning to their normal routines)

Sandy: Well I guess the good thing to come out of this is that we've made four new friends (She signals towards Lemmy, Alkalinises, Klarisse and Dr. Sir) Maybe we could come and visit you in the agency sometime

Dr. Sir: That would be great, but incidentally we're relocating and we'll never see any of you ever again...Bye (The three of them walk off as Klarisse holds claws with Mr Krabs)

Klarisse: I guess this is goodbye...again, I hate leaving you again but at least this time you understand that you can carry on with your life without me

Mr Krabs: I guess so

Klarisse: I'll always love you Eugene, no matter what (She kisses him and walks off into the sunset)

Mr Krabs: Goodbye, forever (A tear drips down his face as Plankton calls from behind)

Plankton: Hey Krabs forget about her, I've got your precious formula (He laughs as he runs to the Chum Bucket)

Mr Krabs: Why you little... (He chases after Plankton as Sandy and Spongebob watch on)

Sandy: It's good to see everything back to how it should be

Spongebob: Yeah, but what about all this mess that the riots caused, who's gonna clear it up?

Sandy: Not me, how about we go grab a smoothie from that smoothie place on the beach?

Spongebob: I'd like that, I'd like that a lot (They both walk off together thorough the broken glass and destroyed city as they hold each others hands...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ggy5b86gHM

The Doors - "The End"

R.E.M. - "It's the End of the World as We Know It"

Europe - "Final Countdown"

Next Time...

Flower Power hits Bikini Bottom, and not the 60's kind, as ravenous blood thirsty plants attack the city, pent on destroying the town and the residents!...

love_blooms_roses_bunch_of_flowers.jpg?t=1322309869

Season 4 episode 2 (62)- "Flower Power"

Squidward: (He's walking towards his house with a grocery bag as he pulls out a small plastic bottle with a label that reads "Bye-Bye Bugs") This will keep those damn insects off my garden (He walks into his house then back out just holding the plastic bottle that he sprays on his half eaten plants) That ought to do it (He continues to spray his plant life as Patrick emerges from them with leaves around his mouth) Patrick?! Why are you eating my plants?

Patrick: I could ask you the very same question

Squidward: No you couldn't! Wait a minute you're the one who's been eating my plants, there was never any bugs was there?

Patrick: Well there was...

Squidward: Where?

Patrick: Oh,... I uh, I ate them

Squidward: (He looks at the bottle) Well this thing is meant to remove pests (He sprays it in Patrick's face and he starts to cough)

Patrick: Why did you do that Squidward?

Squidward: No reason (He sprays him again as he suddenly realizes his plants are turning brown and falling apart) What's going on? (He looks at the label on the bottle) "KILLS BUGS and everything else it's sprayed on" (He throws his bottle down) Well that's just great...

Patrick: (He notices the plants) Squidward, you're plants are dying

Squidward: I know you idiot, don't make me spray you again

Patrick: (His face starts to turn bright red as Squidward stares at him strangely) Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have pizza stuck to my forehead again?

Squidward: Not exactly (He pulls out a mirror that Patrick looks in then screams)

Patrick: Squidward you need to...

Squidward: Nope

Patrick: But...

Squidward: Nope (He runs in and slams the door behind him)

Patrick: Fine, I'll go ask Spongebob for help

Spongebob: (He's in his house watching TV sat on the couch with Gary) Remind me never to give you the remote again (There's a knock at the door so Spongebob answers to Patrick) Hey buddy, what's up with your face?

Patrick: Squidward sprayed me with...I don't know what it was, but my face feels like it's been stung by a thousand jellyfish (He scratches it)

Spongebob: I think we need to go and see Sandy

Patrick: Any excuse to go see your girlfriend

Spongebob: Hey she's a scientist isn't she?

Treedome.jpg?t=1321801142

Patrick: (Talking to Sandy) ...Then we walked over here and now it's now and then was now...

Sandy: I think you had some sort of reaction to one of the ingredients of the pesticide (She feels his forehead)

Spongebob: What are you going to do Sandy and what are you doing tonight?

Sandy: Remove the irritation and nothing

Spongebob: Great! (She lays Patrick on a table) Will lying him down remove the irritation from his body?

Sandy: Nope, I just wanted to see if the table was sturdy,... turns out it is (She gets him to stand up) I'll just take a sample of your skin... (Patrick tries to tear of his skin as Sandy stops him) You don't need to do that, I've got this (She rubs a small piece of metal over his skin that she then places into a machine) This machine will sample your DNA then remove any infections or irritations from your body (Patrick's red face starts to fade as the machine beeps) There, you should feel better now

Patrick: I do, thanks Sandy

Spongebob: Say Sandy, what's happened to Patrick's irritation?

Sandy: It's been stored in this safe, secure area and that's where it's staying

Patrick: Thanks again Sandy (Spongebob and Patrick walk out of the treedome as they both wave goodbye and Patrick pulls out the jar with his floating irritation)

Spongebob: I really wish you didn't take the jar from Sandy's machine, you heard what she said

Patrick: Lighten up Spongebob, Are you going to listen to a highly trained and intelligent person, or are you going to listen to me?

Spongebob: You're right, let's go grab a Krabby Patty (They both walk into the Krusty Krab and take a seat at a table as Mr Krabs runs up to them)

Mr Krabs: Spongebob me boy, where do you keep the salt for the Krabby Patties?

Spongebob: It's in the middle shelf of the bottom cupboard behind the appropriately labelled ingredients in alphabetical order (He runs back into the kitchen) I'll be right back buddy, I need to use the little sponges room (He walks to the bathroom as Patrick wonders into the kitchen)

Patrick: (He watches Mr Krabs throw stuff out of the cupboard) Hey Mr Krabs...

Mr Krabs: (He pulls his head out of the cupboard and sees Patrick holding the jar of parasites thinking it's the salt) Patrick, you found it (He takes the jar from Patrick and sprinkles it on the Krabby Patty)

Patrick: But Mr Krabs... (He continues to pour on the infection)

Mr Krabs: You can't have too much salt (He uses up the whole jar of 'salt') There (He runs up to Frank and hands him the burger) That will be six dollars...

Frank: What a rip...

Mr Krabs: ...And for having it made by the owner himself, that will be an extra two wait,... three dollars (Frank hands him the nine dollars as Frank walks out eating the Krabby Patty)

Frank: Ew... This tastes worse than chum

Plankton: (From the Chum Bucket) I heard that (Frank walks off throwing the Krabby Patty on the ground as it starts to break down and Patrick's infection enters the roots of a plant causing it to die, then spread to the next one!)

270px-Jamaica_sunrise.jpg?t=1322076248

Spongebob: (He walks out of his house as he rubs his eyes in astonishment as he looks around at the plant less city) Where'd all the plants go? Ah well, oxygen is overrated anyway (Across town Sandy is in her treedome wearing her air helmet)

Sandy: This is terrible, Absolutely terrible... (She looks at the dial as Spongebob walks in)

Spongebob: Hey Sandy, what do you think has happened to all the plants?...Wait, why are you wearing your air helmet inside?

Sandy: All the plants have disappeared and I can't power my oxygen tank that fills this place with oxygen, I only have one plant left as a back up source to use if my helmet is ever destroyed...

Spongebob: Can't you just clone it or something?

Sandy: Great idea! (She stands up and smashes her helmet on the glass dome) And I think now is the time (She runs up to the tank placing the plant in that then fills the room with oxygen) That plant can only last about half an hour and then the oxygen will wear out and I will...y'know, die... (Spongebob gasps)

Spongebob: We need to find some plant, right now

Sandy: I appreciate your concern Spongebob, but there's no plant life left in the entire ocean...

Harold: (Across town) ...Found it

Jerry: Found what?

Harold: A plant (He pulls a half dead plant out of the ground) I think this is the only last surviving plant life left in the whole ocean

Jerry: And now to sale it for millions,... or at least a few bucks (They walk off with the wilting plant)

Sandy: (She's lying on the ground of her treedome gasping for air) This is the end of me (She looks at her watch) Please hurry Spongebob...

Spongebob: (He's running around the town looking for plants) That infection couldn't have wiped out ALL the plants (He continues to frantically run around the town trying to find something to save his girlfriend)

Business Manager: (He's in a board room with many other people) ...With all the plants in the ocean gone, we cannot supply anyone with 'fancy barnacle shavings' that use plants to add extra, so called, "vitamins"...

Business Guy: We all know that, we've been working here for years...We just need a solution

Jerry: (He's standing in the doorway) Gentlemen, I think we have the answer to your problem (He holds up the plant as the business manager smiles)

Spongebob: (He's still searching for plant life around town) There's got to be some plants around Squidward's house, He's always playing around with them (He walks towards Squidward's house while inside Squidward pours barnacle shavings into a bowl and tosses the packaging outside onto Spongebob's head) Huh? (He looks at the packaging that states that the shavings contain natural plant products) Jeepers! Squidward may have the last thing that could save Sandy (He bursts inside as Squidward picks up a barnacle shaving)

Squidward: Spongebob? Get out!

Spongebob: Step. Away. From. The shavings (He approaches Squidward)

Squidward: GET OUT! (Spongebob takes the bowl) Hey...

Spongebob: Sorry Squidward. I'll buy you some more later (He runs outside and towards Sandy's treedome as Squidward watches him)

Squidward: Someday I'll understand what goes on in his tiny, tiny brain (He shuts the door behind him)

Spongebob: (He runs into the treedome to see Sandy lying on the floor) Oh Neptune, I'm too late (He runs up to Sandy and lifts up her head) Please wake up Sandy, I think I've found something to save you (Sandy weakly holds onto the bowl of barnacle shavings)

Sandy: I appreciate your help Spongebob but I don't see how a few barnacle shavings could save my life...

Spongebob: Well it said on the little bag that they contain a small amount of plant

Sandy: Really? (She holds up one of the shavings) If I can just harvest a small amount of a plant I could grow all the plant life back in the entire ocean

Spongebob: Great! (Sandy places the barnacle shavings into a machine that identifies the small amount of plant within) Wow Sandy, it worked!

Sandy: Why do you sound so surprised?

Spongebob: Well I uh,...I guess...

Sandy: Never mind, I just need to press this button and the small amount of plant powder will be transformed into a gas that will cover the whole town and bring all the plant life back to uh,...life

Spongebob: Awesome...right?

Sandy: Sure is (She presses a button that starts to bellow a huge green gas cloud across the town)

Dr. Gill Gilliam: (He's in the hospital talking to Nat) Now Mr. Peterson, I'm sure your flatulent problem isn't that bad (The green gas fills the room and he covers his nose) Shows what I know (Outside, the gas settles on the ground entering the dead roots of plants bringing them back to life)

Sandy: (Watching the plants grow from inside) Am I hot or what?

Spongebob: Or what

Sandy: What do you mean?... (Spongebob points at the plants that continue to grow to huge proportions then produce tentacle-like stems from their sides) Oh dear... This is not good

Spongebob: You're telling me, what went wrong?

Sandy: The plant they must have used to make those barnacle shavings must have been effected by Patrick's infection

Spongebob: What are we going to do?

Sandy: Enough with the questions already, we're just going to have to kill the plants, they can't be that hard to beat surely (They both run outside and are grabbed by the plants) Turns out I was wrong (She pulls out a knife and cuts them both free) Come on, we need to go back inside (They both run back into the treedome locking the door behind them) We'll be safe in here (The plants smash through the glass) Turns out I was wrong, again (They both run out holding hands as they watch the whole town in panic)

Spongebob: Where are we going to hide?

Sandy: We'll need to hide under some sort of rock if we're ever going to survive

Spongebob: A rock you say... (Scene cuts to the two of them outside Squidward's house)

Squidward: ...No... (He slams the door in their faces)

Spongebob: Well I guess Patrick's house could be considered a rock of sorts (They both run up to Patrick's house and knock on the door) Open up Pat

Patrick: (From inside) Who is it?

Spongebob: (He looks at the approaching plant creatures) It's me Spongebob with Sandy

Patrick: ...Who is it?

Sandy: Just open the door Patrick (Patrick opens the door as many citizens are standing in the corner of the room) What are you folks all doing here?

Mrs Puff: We're hiding from those six foot, blood-thirsty plants...Wow, I never thought I'd say that in my lifetime...

Sandy: Can't you just stay in your own houses?

Larry: They're not safe enough, this rock is like as hard as rock...

Plankton: Anyone not in here would surely die

Spongebob: What about Squidward?

Plankton: I repeat: Anyone not in here would surely die (Spongebob gasps)

Sandy: I'm sure he'll be fine

Mr Krabs: (Sitting in the corner of the room) This is everyone's fault but mine

Patrick: Hey you're not so innocent

Fred: Yeah right... (Everyone starts to argue amongst themselves)

Sandy: Everyone stop, we could stand around playing the blame game and if we were, Patrick would surely be the one to blame, but we just need to stay calmAH!

Spongebob: What is it Sandy?

Sandy: Someone just touched me on the shoulder and I thought it was a plant, sorry (Everyone mutters under their breath)

Squidward: (He's in his art room as the mutant plants slowly start to climb his stairs) This is my best piece of art work to date, I'm so great and also so modest (The plants creep into the room and up behind Squidward) I think this deserves top place in my collection (He turns around and drops his painting in shock) Oh dear Neptune (He screams as the plant wraps around him and lift him up) I've had enough of plants today (They slowly continue to wrap around him)

Patrick: (Back in the house, Patrick walks in with a tray of food) I've bought some refinements

Spongebob: You mean refreshments... R-E-F-R-....

Patrick: AH! (He drops the tray)

Spongebob: No there's no A, it goes E-S-H...

Patrick: (He points as everyone turns around to see the plants entering Patrick's abode) What are we going to do?

Spongebob: Sandy what you got?

Sandy: Don't look at me (They all cower in the corner and huddle together) I guess this is the end...How many time have I said that this year?

Plankton: Too many (Everyone continues to cower as the plants wrap around them all)

Spongebob: Goodbye all

Larry: I never thought I'd be killed by a few overgrown weeds (The plants grip starts to loosen)

Spongebob: What's going on? (The plants fall off of them and onto the ground)

Sandy: They're dead (Everyone cheers) But how? (The door opens and reveals Squidward standing heroically with the bottle of bug spray)

Spongebob: Squidward? You saved us!

Squidward: Too right (Everyone runs around Squidward and cheer for him)

Sandy: If there's anything we could do for you, anything at all, after I've brought all the normal plants back to life we'll be sure to return the favor

Squidward: (He grins) Well...

SandUDunesUSoft.jpg?t=1322232955

Squidward: (He's sitting outside his house on a chair watching the citizens weeding his garden and planting fresh flowers) Now that's what I'm talking about...Hey lobster guy, there's some weeds over there (Larry starts to weed where Squidward points) And you, fish face guy, that sides looking a little dull (He sips some lemonade and eats some barnacle shavings) I should start saving everyone's lives more often (He laughs as he continues to watch everyone redecorate his garden...)

Next Time...

It's up to Spongebob to save the town as everyone's original personalities are reversed after watching a tainted Hollywood blockbuster...

38460-bigthumbnail.jpg?t=1322309885

Season 4 episode 3 (63)- "Opposites Attract"

Manray: (Underground and through a huge tunnel, Manray, The Dirty Bubble and Lord Ooberton sit around a huge table, bored) ... Looking around this room, do you know what I think is missing?

Lord Ooberton: No, what's that?

Manray: PEOPLE!

The Dirty Bubble: (Confused) What do you mean?

Manray: Staring at you guys for three hours has made me notice the distinct lack of evil members in this society...

Lord Ooberton: Well Roberto is off sick and Plankton's as much use as a rubber ball...

The Dirty Bubble: Don't you mean...

Lord Ooberton: I know what I meant!

The Dirty Bubble: Ray, if you're that concerned about the lack of members, why don't we just recruit new ones?

Manray: That would be a really great idea if this one fifth wit town wasn't so stupid, we can't have a stupid member that would ruin the whole acronym (He points to the sign with the letters W.W.N.A.A.W.S. on)

The Dirty Bubble: Yeah, what does that stand for again?

Manray: 'We Won't Not Allow Anyone Who's Stupid'... And yes, I am aware of the irony...

Lord Ooberton: If only everyone was more intelligent

The Dirty Bubble: Yeah, if everyone's personalities were reversed...

Manray: Wait a minute, that's it!

The Dirty Bubble: What?

Manray: It, that's it, we just need to reverse the town's personalities and then we could recruit as many members as we wish!

Lord Ooberton: But how are we going to do that? We're evil geniuses, not magicians... And we can barely call ourselves that... (The TV turns on suddenly and reveals a huge crowd gathering outside the movie theater)

Perch Perkins: (On the TV) That's right folks, the new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie will be premiering tonight for the very first time! The town is all abuzz, lets just hope some evil geniuses don't plant subliminal messages into the movie and reverse everyone's personalities (He laughs to himself) Well that's it from here, back to you in the studio and I'll expect to see Clancy down here tonight...

Clancy: (In the studio) Go to hell Perch, and in other news... (Manray turns the TV off)

The Dirty Bubble: So...what now?

Manray: This is the perfect opportunity, We'll just have to get an advanced copy of the movie then slam a few subliminal messages in and hey presto, intellectual individuals!

The Dirty Bubble: And when you say intellectual...

Manray: ...Smart, I mean smart (He covers his face with his hands)

Spongebob: (Spongebob and Patrick are running towards their houses happily) Who's excited? You are!

Patrick: Who's excited? You are!

Spongebob and Patrick: WE'RE EXCITED! (Squidward cringes as he waters his garden)

Squidward: What are you two loud mouths shouting about this time?

Spongebob: Just the new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie "Secrets or the Barnacle (Boy)" The whole town is going to the premier tonight...

Squidward: Uh uh

Spongebob: What do you mean?

Squidward: I'm not going to watch it so it isn't the whole town

Patrick: Why aren't you going, it's going to be so awesome!

Squidward: I don't care if Neptune himself is starring in it...

Spongebob: He is

Squidward: Oh really? Well I still don't care...

Spongebob: Heck, it's a star spangled cast: Ernest Borgnine, Tim Conway, Nicole Squidman, Jack Fish Nicholson, Kirk Doglasfish

Squidward: Kirk Doglasfish? He's one of my favorite actors, are you sure he'd lower himself and appear in your movie?

Spongebob: As sure as sure can surely be, sure...

Patrick: So I guess you'll be coming with us tonight?

Squidward: Maybe, but no way in hell am I going with you guys, I don't want my reputation to be ruined...

Patrick: What reputation?

Squidward: (He stares at him angrily) ....I'm not going with you guys, Ok! (He mumbles under his breath and walks inside)

Spongebob: With Squidward coming, this is gonna be so much more fun!

Manray: (He pulls a tape out of a machine and holds it up) There, now the subliminal messages have been carefully added to the movie, we just need to place it into the projector at the movie theater then the town will be ours! (He laughs)

The Dirty Bubble: You mean the town's personalities will be reversed and then we select a few to make new members of the club, or did you change the plan when I was in the bathroom, you do that sometimes...

Manray: Well when everyone's personalities are reversed we will find new recruits and THEN take over the town, so in one word: Shut up

The Dirty Bubble: That's actually two...

Manray: Come on (The three of them climb out of the ground and head towards the movie theater sneaking around the back entrance) This is going to be so sweet (They slowly make their way up some stairs to where the projector is stored) There it is! Our destiny

The Dirty Bubble: It's a projector

Manray: I can see that, don't you think I can see that?! (Manray hovers the tape over the machine) This is great! Nothing can stop us now...

Police Officer: Stop! We're here to stop you right now (They cuff the three of them and walk off as the tape is dropped on the ground next to the projector)

Spongebob: (In his house, he tucks Gary into bed as he falls asleep) With Gary snug and safe, I can go meet Patrick at the movie theater (He walks down the stairs and puts on his coat) I can't believe the moment I've been waiting three years, five months and sixty nine days for has finally arrived (He walks to the front door and opens it, but it won't budge) Please say it hasn't...on this day...IN THIS YEAR! (He slams on the door again) Please don't say I'm locked in! Hey I guess it's not too bad, I'm sure Patrick will know I'm not there and come and save me...

Sandy: (Patrick's waiting impatiently outside the movie theater as everyone is walking inside) Pat, are you coming in?

Squidward: Don't encourage him, I'm sure he's fine out here

Patrick: I'm just waiting for Spongebob...

Sandy: I'm sure he'll be here, come on in it's below zero out here

Patrick: I better not...

Sandy: Come on (They all walk in and take their seat)

Patrick: (He stands up as everyone shouts at him to sit down) I think I better... (Music booms and a light flashes on the screen) Ooh... (He sits back down and stares at the screen in a trance)

Spongebob: (He throws a plant pot at the door then a book) This is useless (He looks at the clock on his wall) I've already missed three minutes of the movie...That's three minutes too long (He gets up and charges to the door but nothing happens) NOT TODAY! ANY DAY BUT TODAY!

movie_screen.jpg?t=1322853945

Spongebob: (He's stuck hanging out of his kitchen window) Just a few....more...inches... (He bursts out of the window and lands face down on the ground as he looks up to see Squidward walking up to his house) Oh great, it's over (He stands up) And now I'm locked out aren't I? (He groans as he approaches Squidward) So Squidward, how was it?

Squidward: Me good buddy (He walks sideways into his house and then crawls along the floor hiding under the table)

Spongebob: Oh that Squidward, always the joker (He laughs and walks off) I bet people are already selling the movie in the backstreets (He walks into the city and through an alleyway up to a shady looking guy standing in front of a stall with many DVDs on) Excuse me, do you have the new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie?

Shady looking guy: These premium exclusive, glossy digital video discs will cost you one sixth of the high end market

Spongebob: Wow, I didn't understand a word you just said: You do sale DVDs right?

Shady looking guy: That I do my porous friend (Spongebob browses the DVDs then picks up the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy one handing him the money) That one is fresh off the screen, I just filmed it myself

Spongebob: Thanks (He walks off with the DVD and through the bustling streets)

Plankton: (Happily) Hey SpongeBuddy!

Spongebob: Uh, hi Plankton (He looks around strangely at Plankton as he drops his wallet and coins fall on the ground) Oh no (He bends down and starts to pick up the coins as Mr Krabs claws pick up some) You can keep those if you want Sir

Mr Krabs: Nonsense, they're not mine (He hands them to Spongebob) Spend them wisely (He walks off as Spongebob's eye starts to twitch)

Spongebob: WHAT'S GOING ON?! (He continues to walk and look around at everyone acting strangely as the music starts...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjtb8WaC6BE

Spongebob: This is freaking me out, I need to go ask for help from the smartest guy I know... (Scene cuts to Spongebob walking out of the treedome)...Well Sandy's not a lot of help, I guess I need to ask the smartest guy I know now, Patrick! (Scene cuts to Spongebob in Patrick's rock) ...And I don't know what to do

Patrick: (He turns to face Spongebob) I understand your conundrum

Spongebob: That's good,...Right?

Patrick: As right as most of my equations are now...and most of them are (He laughs to himself) Anyway, having witnessed the feature film with my very own retinas I have noticed my increased mental ability...

Spongebob: That's great buddy, so what should I do? And one question: If everyone's personalities are reversed then wouldn't that make you and everyone else evil?

Patrick: I believe everyone's strongest trait is reversed and enhanced only...

Spongebob: That's why you're so smart

Patrick: Too true

Spongebob: So yeah, what do I do?

Patrick: No idea, but however you do decide to act, make it fast, everyone will stay like this if you don't do something promptly

Spongebob: How long do I have? Until twelve midnight?

Patrick: This isn't some sort of fairy tale,...I say you've got until about twelve midnight until it is completely irreversible

Spongebob: Thanks for your help Patrick

Patrick: No problem old chum (Spongebob leaves the rock then wonders through the streets)

Spongebob: What to do, what to do... (He looks at his watch) I've got under three hours to save the whole tow... (He bumps into someone then looks up) I'm sorry... Mermaid Man? Barnacle Boy?

Mermaid Man: Hello kid

Spongebob: Hey you don't seem different?

Barnacle Boy: (Disheartened) I told you no one would recognize my new hair style...

Spongebob: No, I mean you're personalities, they don't seem reversed

Barnacle Boy: Why would they be?

Spongebob: (Confused) Didn't you watch your movie a few hours ago?

Barnacle Boy: Damn, I knew there was something we forgot today

Spongebob: That's great! Now I can have help from the main guys

Barnacle Boy: Help? For what?

Spongebob: Well everyone who watched your movie had their original personalities reversed

Barnacle Boy: But how?...Why?

Spongebob: I don't know, but I do know we need to think of something to do fast

Mermaid Man: Well it's simple, you just have to play the movie to everyone again and their personalities will return to normal

Spongebob: Wow, really?

Mermaid Man: Really what?

Barnacle Boy: Actually that does sound probable

Spongebob: Well then I just have to play this DVD to everyone and they should return to normal (He holds up the disc)

Barnacle Boy: Sure

Spongebob: Now we just need to find a place to play this thing (He looks around)

Barnacle Boy: How about that huge screen they use to make important announcements to the town?

Spongebob: Oh yeah, how could I forget that? (He looks up at the huge screen then walks towards it placing the DVD inside)

Barnacle Boy: Avert your eyes (The music booms and a light flashes on the screen as everyone looks up at it)

Mermaid Man: (He looks around at everyone rubbing their heads) That'll be enough (Spongebob presses a button and the movie stops)

Spongebob: Lets just hope it worked (He walks up to everyone then looks around) Mr Krabs, look (He throws some coins on the floor and Mr Krabs lunges on them) Yes!...

Mr Krabs: (He hands them to Spongebob) Here's your coins back, I've thrown in a few of my own as some of yours may have been damaged...

Spongebob: Wait, what?! (He runs up to some more people)

Sandy: Get outta my face magical cheese face

Plankton: Don't be so cruel

Mrs Puff: Yeah, what's Spongebob done to you?...

Spongebob: (He walks up to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy) It made everyone even more opposite (He looks at his watch) And there's only six minutes left...What went wrong?

Barnacle Boy: How are we supposed to know? (They both turn away from him)

Spongebob: Why did you tell me to do that? (He notices two movie tickets sticking out of their back pockets) Huh? Wait a minute now all the pieces are coming together, It's all clear now, I was blind but now I see...

Barnacle Boy: What?

Spongebob: You were at the premier watching the movie and it made you...

Barnacle Boy: EVIL?! That's right

Mermaid Man: And good actors, am I right?

Barnacle Boy: It's too late to do anything now (They both laugh evilly)

Spongebob: (He looks around at everyone then sulks) You're right, If only I was smart enough to think of something to save the town, but I'm the complete opposite... (He looks up at the screen with a smirk)

Barnacle Boy: Oh no you don't

Spongebob: Don't I? (He runs towards the huge screen as he is chased by the two of them) Forgive me fan club members for what I am about to do (He karate chops them to the ground as he reaches the screen and plays the DVD)

Barnacle Boy: NO!

Spongebob: (He looks up at it as his brain power starts to increase) It's all coming to me, I just have to rewind the DVD and everyone will revert back to normal (He quickly presses a button rewinding the DVD as everyone looks up) Please work... (The clock strikes midnight as Spongebob walks up to everyone) Hey everyone (Everyone looks up to see Spongebob then run up to him)

Mr Krabs: You saved us lad (He clears his throat and hands out his claw as Spongebob hands him back his coins) I don't know what came over me (They all congratulate him as they watch Squidward crawl along the floor strangely)

Spongebob: Oh no, Squidward didn't you look up at the screen?

Squidward: What are you talking about? Of course I did

Spongebob: Then why are you crawling along the floor

Squidward: Looking for the DVD, it wouldn't happen to reverse my musical talent and make it...good, would it? (Everyone laughs)

Spongebob: Oh Squidward

Squidward: What, what's so funny? (Everyone continues to laugh) I wasn't joking! (The episode fades out)

TitleCard3155.jpg?t=1316869228

Manray: (They all burst out of the ground in front of the prison covered with sand) Next time you guys need to help me tunnel out (He looks at The Dirty Bubble) And having no arms isn't an excuse

The Dirty Bubble: I don't know why you made us escape, we were going to be released tomorrow anyway

Manray: Well it gives us an extra day to check on our intellectual new recruits (He looks at his list) Here is states that Patrick Star is the dumbest person in this city, unable to even spell his name correctly on the IQ test, meaning he should be hugely intelligent now...

Lord Ooberton: Great, lets go get him... (They walk off)

Patrick: (A bag is pulled off of his head and he is in the underground area with the super villains) What's going on, why am I here?

Manray: Now Patrick, you being the most intelligent person around, we would like to force you to become one of us

Patrick: You what now? Hey what does that do? (He looks at a huge red button) I do feel like some coffee...

Manray: NO WAIT!... Do you take sugar?

Patrick: (He presses the red button and it pours some coffee) Yeah I do (He hovers his hand over a sugar dispenser)

Manray: No that's the... (There's a huge explosion as they all fall to the ground covered with smoke) Y'know what? Four's a crowd anyway...

David Bowie - "Changes"

Next Time...

Spongebob discovers something deadly about his ancestor while Squidward and Plankton work together to humiliate Mr Krabs in front of the whole town...

327471676_7557f4d649.jpg?t=1322309905

Season 4 episode 4 (64)- "Fraud for Thought"

Spongebob: (In Spongebob's house, he and Patrick are sitting watching a jellyfishing documentary)

TV Narrator: (An image of a jellyfish is shown as he talks over it) ...Jellyfish are made of roughly ninety five percent water...

Spongebob: Wow! I never knew that, did you Patrick?

Patrick: (Smugly) Obviously, what do you take me for?

Spongebob: Really? That's pretty cle....

Patrick: ...I just heard it on some TV show...

Spongebob: (He stares at him flatly as a letter is posted through his door) Hmm,...I wonder what that could be (He stands up and picks up the letter, opening it)

Patrick: (Looking around) What is it?

Spongebob: It's my boating school assignment from Mrs Puff... (He continues to read the letter)

Patrick: Boating assignment? Why do you have to do that? You've got your license...Your boat's just out there (He points out of the window)

Spongebob: Mrs Puff says I have to keep on top of my work so I can keep on top of my license...

Patrick: Wouldn't it just be easier for you to go back to the school?

Spongebob: That's what I thought but Mrs Puff says there's no need for me to go anywhere near her (He finishes reading the letter then places it down) I have to research on the history of boating...

Patrick: Blegh...Making you work on a Wednesday? That's just sick!

Spongebob: I guess I need to go to the Library...You coming Pat?

Patrick: I better not, me and books don't get along, and by 'get along' I mean I can't keep them down (He belches up a page of a book)

Spongebob: Ok then, see ya later then (He walks out closing the door behind him)

books.jpg?t=1323291115

Spongebob: (He walks up to a librarian) Excuse me miss, do you know where the books on the history of boating are kept?

Librarian: Shh!

Spongebob: Sorry but...

Spongebob: Fine, I'll look for them myself (He walks over to some books and looks at their covers) This one looks interesting...

Spongebob: Can you please stop doin...

Spongebob: ...

Spongebob: I didn't even say anything then...

Librarian: Shh! (She walks off as Mr Krabs comes and sits next to him)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs, what are you doing here?

Mr Krabs: I have to brush up on my history of the town for the speech I'm making tomorrow...

Spongebob: A speech, why?

Mr Krabs: Well you see lad, the town was founded four hundred and one years ago tomorrow and as the owner of the most successful restaurant in town, I have to make a speech to open the ceremony

Spongebob: That's really great Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs: I just wish I didn't leave it so late...

Spongebob: Maybe we could study together!

Mr Krabs: Or maybe we could study apart...

Spongebob: (Confused) I don't quite follow

Mr Krabs: I mean you could study while I go back and prep the Krusty Krab ready for the ceremony, or at least make Squidward do it...

Spongebob: But isn't it meant to be your speech?

Mr Krabs: Well yes but...bye! (He runs out of the Library as Spongebob pulls out a book on the town history)

Spongebob: I guess I can squeeze this in as my assignment doesn't have to be in until Monday (He opens the book and skims through the pages) There he is, the town founder, B. Kenny Bottom (He looks at a picture of him) "Bottom founded the town when he was searching for his lost sister who was kidnapped the previous year by devious bandits"...

(Flashback)

B. Kenny Bottom: ...I've been traveling for months and there hasn't been any sign of my little sister (He falls to the ground and starts to crawl along until he's in nothing more that a huge stretch of land) This is useless, I'll never find her (He stands up then walks for a bit longer) This place is completely uninhabited... (He looks around) ...I've got it! I'll stay here for a bit and plan out where those bandits and my sister could be (He sits on the ground) While I'm at it I may as well name this place B. Kenny Bottom after me, B. Kenny Bottom...

SpongeBubble BrownPants: (He walks up behind him with his gang) Not if I have anything to do with it, and oh look,... I do (He aims the gun at B. Kenny Bottom) This is...

(End of flashback)

Spongebob: (Reading the book) ...the end of you, Bottom" He said as he shot an exploding bullet through the air and hitting our beloved town founder straight in the spine... (He looks up from the book) Eww... That's terrible, I never knew our town founder was assassinated by some low life with the exact same name as my great, great, great, great, great...

spongebob.jpg?t=1323291610

Spongebob: ....Great, great uncle (He looks down at the book) Wait a minute... (He looks at the image of SpongeBubble BrownPants) T-That is my great uncle, but that would mean...Me and my whole family are related to a fraud, I can't live here anymore! Unless... (He looks around then slides the book off the table and into the garbage) It's useless, there are so many books, I could never dispose of them all... (He gets up and starts to run around picking up books and destroying them) So. Much. Evidence!

Spongebob: Will you get outta here?!

Mr Krabs: (He's standing in the center of the Krusty Krab as Squidward runs around him) ...Over there, not there...wait yes, there,... not quite...perfect (He tilts his head at the podium outside the Krusty Krab) Wait, where's was it to start with? (Squidward groans)

Squidward: Is that all your majesty?

Mr Krabs: It's all fine Mr. Squidward, everything is ship-shape (Squidward goes to sit down and rest) Besides... (Squidward groans louder) I heard you the first time,...If you don't want to do anything just leave... (Squidward gets up and walks to the exit) ...Just don't expect to have a job when you return (He walks back inside)

Squidward: You're a real jerk you know that...

Mr Krabs: You know what they say about sticks and stones...

Squidward: Not really, but I do know what I would do with them if I had some here...

Mr Krabs: Now about that solid pole... (Spongebob bursts into the Krusty Krab in a panic) Spongebob me boy, have you completed the research I got ye to do?

Spongebob: Not yet Mr K... (He looks around picking up any 'evidence' and destroying it)

Squidward: What are you doing, Spongebob?

Spongebob: Something that should have been done along time ago...

Squidward: What, you're leaving? (Pearl and Sadie enter the Krusty Krab as Spongebob tears up a piece of paper)

Mr Krabs: Pearl, are you here to listen to your old dad's speech?

Pearl: What? No, we just came here to get some coral bits and do some research on the history of the town for a pop quiz tomorrow...

Squidward: Wait, they told you that you have a pop quiz tomorrow, doesn't that defeat the purpose of it?

Sadie: It was that teacher I told you about, y'know the one who... (She makes a gesture of someone taking some pills)

Pearl: We have to read this entire book... (She pulls out a rather big book that Spongebob spots)

Spongebob: EVIDENCE! (He grabs the girls books and tears them up)

Sadie: What are you doing, Spongebob?

Spongebob: I can't take this! (He runs out screaming)

Sadie: You sure he doesn't... (She makes another gesture of someone taking some pills)

Spongebob: (He bursts into the school running around the corridors as student stare at him) 'Scuse me, where are the books kept around here? (A student points as Spongebob runs into the school library to see hundreds of books stacked on top of one another) Oh great... (He starts tearing the books and throwing them on the ground)

History Teacher: (He walks into the school library to see Spongebob destroying the book) Is this actually happening?... (He holds up his pills) ...I've got to get off of these...next year I may consider possibly going off of them the year after... (He leaves as Spongebob continues to destroy the books in a panic)

Spongebob: (He throws a book on the ground) There's just too many books to destroy and dispose of the truth, I could never do it in time, I have to leave town...forever (He sulks out of the school and continues to sulk through the city)

Plankton: (He's in the Chum Bucket looking out at Mr Krabs bossing Squidward around) This is a perfect opportunity, everything is set up for the most brilliant and embarrassingest moment for Krabs...Wait, is that even a word? (He walks up to a table with a sheet lying on it) This is gonna be so good (The door swings open) Get lost! (Squidward emerges from behind the door) Squid guy?

Squidward: Sheldon... (He walks up to Plankton)

Plankton: What do you want?

Squidward: You hate Krabs, right?

Plankton: Wow, someone's been studying (He rolls his eye)

Squidward: ...And you're probably planning on doing something to ruin his speech today, am I right?

Plankton: What, no! (He stands in front of the paper trying to cover it)

Squidward: You're the size of a jellybean, you can't cover that

Plankton: Well thanks for that, now just run along and tell him my plan and ruin my life once again...

Squidward: Now why would I want to do that?...I want to work with you (Plankton looks shocked)

Spongebob: (He walking through the town, sadly) If only I could go back and stop my great, great...

Spongebob: ....Great, great, great uncle from killing our founder, wait a minute...that's exactly what I'll do (He starts to pick up the pace making his way across town) I just hope Plankton still has that time machine... (He approaches the Chum Bucket and sneaks into the back as he browses Plankton's old inventions while in the other room, Plankton and Squidward are talking)

Plankton: So you want to help me, why?

Squidward: One word, well actually two: Eugene Krabs

Plankton: Oh THAT guy

Squidward: So what are you planning? (They both look over the plans Plankton created while in the next room, Spongebob is looking over past inventions when he spots the time machine)

Spongebob: YES! Let's just hope it still works (He looks at the history book he was carrying) It says here he was assassinated in the Winter of 1610 (He sets the dial for four hundred and one years as he steps inside) Wow, De ja Vu (He disappears from the machine)

6747061-close-up-on-a-grid-gray-pattern.jpg?t=1323467589

Spongebob: (He appears in the middle of a bustling town as people walk past him) Now to go find my uncle...But what day is it? (He walks through the town and shouts to a young fish) You boy, what day is this?

Young Fish: Today? Why it's Christmas day

Spongebob: Really?

Young Fish: I was just yanking your chain, it's November the thirtieth

Spongebob: But that's the day my great, great and so on uncle assassinated B. Kenny Bottom...

Young Fish: B. Kenny Bottom? He left months ago to look for his little sister, no one's seen him since

Spongebob: Or ever again...

Young Fish: Well not with that attitude

Spongebob: Do you know which direction he left in?

Young Fish: I think he went that way... (He points in a direction as Spongebob starts to walk off)

Spongebob: Thanks kid...

Young Fish: What, no money?

Squidward: (In the Chum Bucket, Squidward and Plankton are sitting at a table, talking) ...That's not gonna work, we need to think of something that would seriously scar his social life and people will remember him for...

Plankton: I have been working on a flame throwing...

Squidward: ...We want to embarrass him, not kill him

Plankton: Speak for yourself

Squidward: Just listen to my plan and then you can go kill him as many times as you like...

Plankton: Go on...

Squidward: We throw a pie in his face...

Plankton: A poisoned pie?

Squidward: No, an ordinary pie while he's making his speech

Plankton: Fine, you're no fun y'know

Spongebob: (Back in 1610, Spongebob is wondering around the town as he hears voices coming from a nearby house as he goes up and listens inside) I wonder what's going on in there (He looks inside and recognizes SpongeBubble BrownPants and his gang talking) I need to stop them all from leaving here and killing our town founder (He closes the door silently and tries to bolt it shut) Lock you stupid door...

Tough Guy: What are you doing? (Spongebob gasps and takes his hand away from the bolt)

Spongebob: Uh, nothing

Tough Guy: Well are you coming in or not?

Spongebob: Uh, um,.. yeah (They both walk into the room and fade in amongst the gang)

SpongeBubble BrownPants: ...Now we go back and claim our land (They all cheer and run out as SpongeBubble walks up to Spongebob) Haven't seen you around though you look fairly familiar...

Spongebob: When you say 'our land' what do you mean exactly?

SpongeBubble BrownPants: We found a huge stretch of land the other week and now we have all our men, we are going back to start a civilization away from laws and regulations like not being able to marry our sisters or kill people we hate...

Spongebob: Your land?

SpongeBubble BrownPants: Yes, now come on... (He walks out as Spongebob slowly follows)

Spongebob: I need to do something, fast

B. Kenny Bottom: (He's walking through some fields as he looks up at the sun) By the looks of things, I've been traveling for...sometime (He hops over a fence and looks into the distance at a huge stretch of sand with nothing in sight) What the?... (He continues to walk on) ...I've been traveling for months and there hasn't been any sign of my little sister (He falls to the ground and starts to crawl along until he's in nothing more that a huge stretch of land) This is useless, I'll never find her (He stands up then walks for a bit longer) This place is completely uninhabited... (He looks around) ...I've got it! I'll stay here for a bit and plan out where those bandits and my sister could be (He sits on the ground) While I'm at it I may as well name this place B. Kenny Bottom after me, B. Kenny Bottom...

SpongeBubble BrownPants: (He walks up behind him with his gang) Not if I have anything to do with it, and oh look,... I do (He aims the gun at B. Kenny Bottom) This is the end of you Bottom... (Spongebob barges him to the ground grabbing the gun from him) What are you doing?

Spongebob: (He looks around at him) You can't do this

SpongeBubble BrownPants: We found this land, it's ours, now shoot him!

Spongebob: Never!... (A white cloud appears with Sandy in as a vision)

Sandy: ...If you don't remember anything I tell you Spongebob just remember this, whenever you go to the past DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THE PRESENT...Now I've got to go and appear in Patrick's visions about not touching the oven when it's on (She disappears as Spongebob shakes his head)

Spongebob: I can't shoot our beloved town founder...He's beloved and uh,...a founder (He looks around) But here I am right where the original assassin was...with the same gun, wait a second...That would make me the true assassin (He screams as he places his finger on the trigger...)

Mr Krabs: (He's standing on a huge podium as the whole town is gathered watching him) ...I take this opportunity to ask everyone to bow their heads...and pick up the flyer for the Krusty Krab found under your seats... (Everyone pulls out the flyer)... And with out further ague, here's the speech (He pulls out a piece of paper while behind a nearby bush, Squidward and Plankton are holding a pie)

Plankton: (He pulls his head out of the bush) ...The whole town showed up

Squidward: (Smiling evilly) Perfect...

Spongebob: (He's still aiming the gun at B. Kenny Bottom with his finger on the trigger)

SpongeBubble BrownPants: Give it to me (He gets up grabbing the gun from Spongebob as they both fight for it)

Spongebob: Let go!

SpongeBubble BrownPants: NO! (The both continue to fight as the gang watch in horror)

Mr Krabs: ...Furthermore, If Sir Bottom was alive today and came to the Krusty Krab, I'm sure I'd give him some sort of discount for being y'know the founder or what not...

Squidward: (He pulls away from behind the bush) NOW!

Plankton: What right now?

Squidward: YES! (They both hold onto the pie as they throw it through the air towards Mr Krabs)

Mr Krabs: And now... (The crowd watch as a ripping noise sounds and a purple hole appears behind Mr Krabs)

Sandy: (She stands up) It's a time paradox! Something is destroying the past as we speak...Well as I do... (Mr Krabs jumps off the podium away from the hole as the pie shoots right into it)

Squidward and Plankton: Oh come on!

SpongeBubble BrownPants: (He pushes Spongebob to the ground as he aims the gun) Say goodbye to your life... (The pie appears from nowhere and hits him square in the face as he falls back dropping the gun that Spongebob picks up)

Spongebob: I did it, I saved the town! (He throws the gun down and jumps back through the purple vortex)

SpongeBubble BrownPants: (He wipes pie from his eyes) What is this, pie? (He lunges for the gun and shoots B. Kenny Bottom in the back) Well that was easy...Now to continue our reign of this area

Henchman: What do you think you'll call this town, boss?

SpongeBubble BrownPants: (He looks at the sign that reads 'B.Kenny Bottom') Well that sign's already up, lets just call it that

Spongebob: (He appears from the purple vortex and lands on the podium as everyone stares at him in shock) No one worry, I have returned...

Mr Krabs: You left?... Anyway now everyone pull out their books and turn to page thirty two and I will recite the epic story of our town's founding... (Everyone opens their books to see Spongebob on one of the pages) You were alive in the sixteen hundreds? You didn't put that on your CV

Spongebob: No, I tried to stop my uncle killing our town founder...

Nat: Your uncle is the evil SpongeBubble?...

Spongebob: Yes, but I stopped him...

Nat: No you didn't (He holds up the book with a pie covered BrownPants shooting B. Kenny Bottom)

Spongebob: Barnacles! I guess you want me gone now... (He sulks)

Squidward: Yes

Sandy: Of course not, you can't be challenged for something your ancestor did over four hundred years ago

Spongebob: Really, you want me to stay?

Squidward: No, get lost

Spongebob: (Everyone nods) Thanks guys, I guess there's nothing left to do besides to enjoy the rest of this anniversary (Everyone cheers happily)

Mr Krabs: Come on everyone, lets go inside (Everyone runs into the Krusty Krab) Squidward, come and clean up this mess (He signals towards the podium and chairs)

Squidward: (To Plankton) Y'know I did bake another pie...

Mr Krabs: (He bursts out the kitchen) Four hundred and one year old patties for everyone! (They all cheer)

Spongebob: Great promotional idea Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs: Not really, I just wanted to get rid of these old, moldy patties (They laugh together while a few miles away, an old broken sign with the words "B.Kenny Bottom" on lays on the ground while next to it, a huge monument of Spongebob heroically wielding a pie now stands)

Next Time...

Squidward discovers he has a rare disease and must travel into the deepest depths of forestry to find a cure, will he survive?...

inspireme-jungle-dreamstimecom2.jpg?t=1323973139

Season 4 episode 5 (65)- "Jungle Feverish"

Patrick: (He reveals himself from behind a bush dressed as a red Indian as he ducks back down) Spongebob will never find me here...

Spongebob: ...Oh won't I?

Patrick: No you won't...wait, what? (He turns around to see Spongebob in his Cowboy outfit, holding a toy gun) AH! (He gets up and starts to run as Spongebob shoots him in the back with a plastic bullet that causes him to fall to the ground)

Spongebob: ...That'll teach you for stealing... (Patrick gets up and starts to run away) Patrick, you're meant to be dead...I shot you... (He chases after him) Patrick... (His watch beeps and his time for his shift at the Krusty Krab is about to begin) Oh no... (He shouts to Patrick who's still running from him) Patrick I've got to go to work, Ok?...

Patrick: Ok... (Spongebob runs off) What did you say buddy? (He turns around to look for Spongebob as he runs straight into Squidward's front door) Huh? (Squidward walks into the room and spots Patrick)

Squidward: Oh hey Patrick, great to see you...Get out of my house...

Patrick: Oh hey Squidward, have you seen Spongebob?

Squidward: No, get out

Patrick: I was just wondering...

Squidward: GET OUT!

Patrick: Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Squidward: I didn't even get to bed as you two were having a slumber party last night...

Patrick: (Confused) Slumber party?

Squidward: Yeah, with Spongebob...

Patrick: So you did see Spongebob?

Squidward: No I...

Patrick: ...I bet he's hiding from us (He starts to look under Squidward's couch and other personal furnishings)

Squidward: No Patrick, he's not here

Patrick: That's what he wants us to think... (He looks under some magazines)

Squidward: Put those back, no not that Patrick...Put that down (He replaces everything Patrick misplaces) Just get out (He pushes him outside and slams the door shut) Ugh,... is it too early to go to bed?

Later1.jpg?t=1323973600

Squidward: (He walks into his bedroom wearing his bed clothes as he gets under the covers) Now to rest for once (He closes his eyes then opens them to see Patrick looking down at him) Ah! (He clutches his chest) What are you doing Patrick?

Patrick: I just wanted to say I've found Spongebob, he was at work, funny eh?

Squidward: Hilarious, now please get out

Patrick: How about we...

Squidward: No

Patrick: Play...

Patrick: Hide...

Patrick: And....

Patrick: Seek?

Squidward: Get outta my house! (He starts to push Patrick out of his bedroom)

Patrick: A simple no would have been sufficient...

Squidward: I have had it up to here with you today... (His heart starts to race) Now get OUT!

Patrick: ....How about we?

Squidward: NOOOOOOO!!! (He clutches at his chest as he falls to the ground)

Patrick: I love this game... (He throws himself on the ground) Squidward, could you scootch up a little buddy?...

images-1.jpg?t=1323973862

Squidward: (As the sun rises on the hospital, Squidward is lying on a bed while Gill Gilliam walks in)

Gill Gilliam: You went through quite the ordeal my friend

Squidward: (Confused) W-What happened?

Gill Gilliam: You had a heart attack, but everything is all clear now

Squidward: This is all Patrick's fault (He clutches his fists in anger) When I get my tentacles on him...

Gill Gilliam: ...Don't blame him, he was the one who called the ambulance...

Squidward: Really?

Gill Gilliam: (He looks at a sheet of paper) Sorry my mistake, Patrick Star was the person led beside you who refused to get up as you were "Playing a game", SpongeBob SquarePants was the one who called the ambulance...

Squidward: Well if that's all, I'd like to go home and strangle a certain sea star now

Gill Gilliam: Be my guest... (Squidward starts to get up) ...But first, I need to talk to you in private, it won't take long...

Squidward: Why can't we talk here?

Gill Gilliam: This is important...

Patrick: (He's lying in the middle of Squidward's house on the ground) ...I told you I was great at this game Squidward, Squidward? (He stands up looking around for Squidward as he walks in the front door of his house)

Squidward: Could you please leave my house, Patrick

Patrick: What about our game?

Squidward: I'm asking you politely to leave these premises (He pours himself a glass of water)

Patrick: What's wrong Squidward you're drinking...water

Squidward: I just want to be left alone...

Patrick: A problem shared is...Uh,... I forget, but it's a good thing

Squidward: Just go before I have another heart attack...

Patrick: What?

Squidward: Just go!

Patrick: What's up?

Squidward: Nothing, now go away

Patrick: It doesn't seem like nothing, it seems like something

Squidward: Fine, I've just discovered I've got a rare disease that's gonna kill me, now please, go

Patrick: Disease, why?

Squidward: Because I chose to become infected...

Patrick: Why did you do that?

Squidward: (Flatly) I was being sarcastic

Patrick: Sarcawha...?

Squidward: I may only have a week or so to live and I don't want them looking at you...

Patrick: Is there anything we could do to prevent it?

Squidward: No...

Patrick: I think that's wrong

Squidward: Yeah, a trained professional with years of medical history is wrong, and you're right

Patrick: There's always a cure for everything, here, test me...

Squidward: Cancer...

Patrick: I'm a Gemini, I didn't know you were a cancer, I thought your birthday was in July...

Squidward: Whatever you're talking about, do it somewhere else

Patrick: I've heard there's a plant in the Bikini Bottom kelp jungle that can cure anything...

Squidward: That's just a myth

Patrick: Not true, it says so in my book of myths...If we could just go into the jungle and get the plant, then you wouldn't die

Squidward: To be quite honest, I'd rather die

Patrick: That's the spirit (He walks outside) Come on then

Squidward: Patrick, I'm not coming with you

Patrick: I guess I'll have to stay here with you and talk about the time Spongebob helped me clean out my ear, I've even got some images...

Squidward: ...I'll get my coat

Squidward: (They are both standing outside the huge, overgrown jungle) Why am I here?

Patrick: Come on Squidward, we won't find the plant out here, unless it's out here somewhere, but it's not...unless it is, but it's not, unless...

Squidward: Ugh... (He walks into the jungle as Patrick slowly follows him and the music starts to play...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=373qFlwkJRo

Patrick: (They walk though the jungle looking through the huge trees and strange plants) This place looks a lot like my Grandma's yard...

Squidward: Really?

Patrick: Really what?

Squidward: Your Grandma's yard...

Patrick: What about it?

Squidward: It looks like this place

Patrick: No, this is a jungle... (Squidward covers his face) Do you know where we are?

Squidward: No, I thought you brought the... (He looks at Patrick) ...Why would I trust you to pick up a map? Sorry, my bad (They continue to walk on)

Patrick: Hey Squidward, have you heard the new Sting Ray 5000 single? They is awesome

Squidward: You mean: They are awesome

Patrick: True that, I didn't know you were a fan... (Squidward sighs)

Squidward: It's gonna be a long twelve hours... (They continue to walk as Patrick turns to face Squidward)

Patrick: Interesting fact about sea insects: There are no interesting facts about them, isn't that interesting?

Squidward: Just keep walking (They approach a huge, ominous temple)

Patrick: We need to go into that temple, the plant must be in there... (Squidward follows Patrick into the temple as he stops in his steps)

Squidward: Come on, there's nothing to fear here...

Patrick: That's what scares me... (They slowly walk through the temple) Stay out of the light (He pulls Squidward back as Patrick takes a glance at the plant on the other side of a ditch) There it is (He jumps over the ditch and turns back) Aren't you coming Squidward?

Squidward: I'll let you do this...loser (Patrick approaches the plant on top of a small podium) Patrick be careful... I don't want you dying before you bring me the plant back (Patrick pulls out a bag of sand and replaces the plant as he holds it up looking at a small label on the bottom of it...)

Patrick: "This is not what you are looking for, the real plant is on the other side of the jungle" (He throws it on the ground) Barnacles!

Squidward: Just come ba... (There's a rumbling sound) ...What was that?

Patrick: It sounded like a mummy from that movie I saw...

Squidward: That ain't no mummy

Patrick: Then it must be that thing I saw on another movie, what was it again?...

Squidward: BOULDER! (He screams and runs away)

Patrick: That's right, did you see it to? It was about that guy with that cool hat... (He turns around to see the giant boulder rolling after him) Ooh...AH! (He runs through the temple falling onto the floor of the jungle next to Squidward)

Squidward: (He stands up and rubs off the dirt on his t shirt) Well, we need to keep on looking...

Patrick: Aw, but I'm tired and I smell...

Squidward: You're always those two things, most the second, and besides, it was your idea to come here in the first place (He helps him up as they continue to walk through the jungle)

Patrick: Do you ever think, Squidward that...

Squidward: No, shut up... (They continue to walk on as a rustling is heard from the bushes around them) Uh, what was that?

Patrick: I would say my stomach but I just ate our food supply so it can't be...

Squidward: (The rustling gets louder and more rapid as Squidward turns around to see that Patrick has disappeared) Funny, ha ha, now come on out Patrick, this isn't April first... (He continues to creep backwards from the trail) Patrick? (He hits into something that slowly starts to wrap around him...)

Patrick: (He begins to open his eyes to see a huge gathering people as he hangs upside down) W-Who are you people?

Tribesman: We are ancient tribe, kill trespassers we do

Patrick: Good not! (He turns around to see the other tribal people) I'm not what you just said I was, I'm just in the jungle to help save Squidward...

Tribesman: Not true, you here to die! (He signals as he is slowly lowered down towards a huge cauldron of hot liquid) You boil as we dance our ancient ritual (One of them presses a button on a stereo that starts to blast out music...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgynbFoA9to

Patrick: (They dance around Patrick as he's continued to be lowered into the cauldron) You've got this all wrong... (He screams as he nods his head along with the music)

Squidward: (Across the jungle, Squidward hears Patrick scream as he sits inside a huge plant situated between two huge thorn bushes) At least other people are suffering as well as me (He rocks against the sides of the plant) Well my horoscope did say I would get close to nature today... (He hits the side of the plant) There's got to be a way out of this thing... (A green liquid starts to pour into the plant and rise) ...Please say there's a way out of this thing!

Patrick: (As his forehead almost touches the boiling liquid, he rocks the rope causing him to fall beside the cauldron as the tribesmen surround him) Step back, Spongebob taught me one lesson of karate and I'm not afraid to whoop your butts...Well maybe a little afraid...

Tribesman: We know every sort of self defense routine that has ever, and will ever, be invented

Patrick: Well I... (He gets up and runs from them) ...Can run pretty fast (The tribe start to chase him through the jungle as he hides amongst the foliage) This is possibly the worst time to need the bathroom...

Squidward: (In the plant, the liquid continues to rise as Squidward gasps for breath) I'm just happy the last day I'll be spending on this Earth will be one of the only days I haven't seen Spongebob... (He starts to close his eyes as the strange green liquid starts to drain) Huh? (He falls out the plant as he looks up to see Patrick holding one of the huge leaves from the plant) Patrick?

Patrick: (Holding the leaf) Toilet paper? (He spots the tribesmen on the other side of the trees) Quick, we need to get out of here (They run through the jungle as Patrick carries the huge leaf) Come on Squidward, you've got four legs, this should be easy (They run out of the jungle and back towards town as they slowly start to decrease their speed)

Squidward: I think they've stopped chasing us (He looks at Patrick as they walk back to their houses) I actually had a lot of fun today, thanks Patrick

Patrick: No problem buddy (He smiles at him)

Tribesman: (They run out of the jungle and look around) They gone, this is all fault but mine

Tribeswoman: What we do now?

Tribesman: There only one thing we can do... (The music starts to play as they all dance along to it) This so much better than killing

Squidward: (He walks up to his front door and opens it)

Patrick: Now that I y'know, saved your life, could I come in for a bit?

Squidward: Ha, ha, ha, ha...Of course not (He slams the door in his face)

Patrick: ...

Squidward: (He opens the door) Fine... (Patrick runs inside) But only if you run me a bath so I can cover myself with this thing (He holds up the giant leaf and shuts the door)

270px-Jamaica_sunrise.jpg?t=1322076248

Spongebob: (He's talking to Patrick in his house) ...You mean he actually let you into his house, how did you do it?

Patrick: Nothing special, just saved his life

Spongebob: Do you ever think he'd invite me inside?

Patrick: I don't know Spongebob, me and him have a special bond y'know...

Spongebob: Yeah, until you eat his plants again

Patrick: (He wipes leaves off of his face now) You what now?

Squidward: (From outside) PATRICK!...

Patrick: (He jumps under Spongebob's table) You haven't see me today, Ok?

Next Time...

It's Christmas time in Bikini Bottom but no one feels any reason to celebrate when Saint Nick himself is framed, will the town learn the true meaning of Christmas, or will a huge battle ruin everyone's day?...

bigstockphoto_Christmas-Tree_Decorations_3731743.jpg?t=1322309956

Season 4 episode 6 (66)- "Unhappy Xmas (War Has Begun)"

Spongebob: (He springs out of bed wearing a Santa hat) I can't believe what day it is! (Gary meows) ...No not Friday, it's the day before the day before Christmas (He sits down next to Gary) Meaning tomorrow will be Christmas eve and then the day after that will be... I think it's best presented in a musical format (He pushes a button and the record starts to spin...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKD7tYCDUrE

Spongebob: ...Step into Christmas with me, yeah... (He continues to sing and dance along to the music while deep underground, the music pounds waking the flying Dutchman)

The Flying Dutchman: (He rubs his blood-shot eyes) Ugh,... Who disturb dare the... (He yawns) ...Guy that I am... (He looks around) It must be October, I better get me scare on (He pulls out a box labelled 'scary face' and places one over his face) Now to go scare the town red... (He bursts out the ground and starts to float towards the city as a security guard blocks his way in) What are ye doing?

Security Guard: Name?

The Flying Dutchman: I don't have to tell ye...

Security Guard: Name?

The Flying Dutchman: (Flatly) Dutchman, The Flying...

Security Guard: Purpose?

The Flying Dutchman: I'm here for my annual creeping slash scaring of the town for Halloween...

Security Guard: You're too late...

The Flying Dutchman: (He looks at his watch) But it's only nine o' clock

Security Guard: I mean, it's December

The Flying Dutchman: (Confused) What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Security Guard: Just go away and come back next year if you really have to

The Flying Dutchman: Bah Humbug...

Security Guard: Go curse somewhere else (The Dutchman floats away)

The Flying Dutchman: I'm going to get into the town whether they like it or not! And trust me,... they won't (He cackles)

images-2.jpg?t=1324304416

Mr Krabs: (Everyone is walking out of the Krusty Krab that's covered with decorations) Thanks for coming everyone and don't forget to come to the Krusty Krab for yer Christmas dinner...

Spongebob: Wow Mr Krabs, I didn't know you were cooking a Christmas dinner for everyone...

Mr Krabs: I'm not, I'll just spray some patties red or something... (Spongebob says goodbye to Mr Krabs then walks out of the Krusty Krab with Patrick)

Patrick: How about we go for a night out on the town...I promise I won't spike your ice cream

Spongebob: I'd rather go to bed and wake up tomorrow ready for Christmas Eve...then go back to bed and wake up again read for Christmas day (They both walk separate ways and Spongebob walks into his house)

The Flying Dutchman: (He's wearing a Santa hat and outfit as a disguise as he looks down over the town) Look out everyone, Santa Claus is coming to town! (He laughs as he floats down towards the city) Now I can enter the town, scare 'em and leave without any hassle (He enters the town and looks around at the empty area) Where is everyone? I can't scare people if there's no...people (He looks around again) Well at least I can still scavenge (He tips over a boat-mobile and breaks open a fire hydrant) Who needs anger management classes now?! (He continues to destroy the town and steal items well into the night...)

Christmas-Gifts1.jpg?t=1324309027

Spongebob: (He springs out of his bed wearing reindeer antlers) Hey Gary, it's Christmas eve, you know what that means... (Gary puts on ear muffs and Spongebob walks over to the record player as he hears a scream) What was that? (He walks over to the window to see the town looking less than perfect as the citizens look around in horror) What happened? (He runs down the stairs and outside)

Patrick: (He walks out of his house and looks around) This place really let itself go

Squidward: (He bursts out of his house) Someone stole my imperial bread products...

Sadie: Someone stole my laptop...

Patrick: Someone stole...Well they didn't steal anything, I guess my stuff was just too cool for them

Spongebob: (He walks up to the three of them) What's going on guys?

Sadie: Someone stole all our stuff last night

Spongebob: That's not good, is it?

Squidward: No, it's freakin' amazing

Patrick: I don't see what's so good about it...

Spongebob: (Confused) Who do you think could have done something like this?

Squidward: Considering the season and date, I'm almost certain there's only one person it could be...Santa Claus

Spongebob: (In disbelief) No way

Squidward: Yes way!

Sadie: You guys know he isn't real, right?

Squidward: Oh he's real, I saw him

Sadie: Of course, I remember now: He came with the tooth fairy and Nosferatu, the Easter bunny was sick so couldn't visit, am I right?

Patrick: Don't be silly...We all know the tooth fairy died three years ago...God rest her tiny, zombie bones

Sadie: That's it, I'm outta here (She walks back inside)

Spongebob: You can't seriously believe Santa could do this, do you?

Squidward: Believe what you may Spongebob, I know Saint Nick caused all of this...

Spongebob: Santa is not a crook! (A crowd of people start to gather around the two of them)

Squidward: Sure Spongebob, you can believe the April Fooler wasn't a jerk, the Easter Bunny wasn't a murderer and Santa isn't a crook: But you'd only be fooling yourself

Spongebob: There's just no way Santa caused this...

Plankton: ...Oh, but there is (Everyone turns around to see Plankton) ...Eat at the Chum Bucket this festive season, last night I was getting into bed, everything's half price...

Squidward: Are you advertising in your speech?

Plankton: How dare you think I'd advertise my delicious chum that comes with a side order of...

Squidward: Just get on with it, what did you see?

Plankton: Well I was getting into bed and I spotted on my surveillance system - THIS! (He pulls out some chum) ...I'm told it counts as one of your five a day,...well defiantly some part of your food intake...

Squidward: Tell us what you saw!

Plankton: Oh right, this! (He pulls out an image of the Flying Dutchman dressed as Santa destroying the town as everyone gasps)

Squidward: Is that enough evidence for you, Spongebob?

Spongebob: But, but...

Sandy: (Looking at the image) That ain't Santey Claus...

Squidward: Well then who do you think it is - Santa Claus (He laughs) Oh wait...

Plankton: You think I'd lie about something like this just for some over complicated scheme I'm planning?...

Mr Krabs: Yes, it sounds exactly like something you would do...

Plankton: Cram a festive bun in it, Krabs (They both start to argue and soon, so is the whole town...)

Spongebob: Stop it everyone, it Christmas eve...We need to be getting ready to welcome Santa

Squidward: I don't think so, come on everyone, we need to go talk to the Mayor... (Half of the town start to walk off with Squidward)

Spongebob: Come on everyone, we know when we're not wanted

Squidward: (Shouting back) You're never wanted, Spongebob...

The Mayor: (He's in his office looking over a piece of paper) People actually want me to spend their taxes on things for them (He laughs then looks around for his stapler) Michelle I need more staples... (She walk into his office)

PA: They're in your desk sir, just in front of you

The Mayor: You expect me to reach for them?

PA: Of course not (She pulls out the staples as they hear chanting outside)

The Mayor: What's going on out there?

PA: I think people are protesting

The Mayor: Not again, tell them to go away

PA: Y'know if you keep pushing people away, they won't want you to run their city anymore

The Mayor: I've got a system you see, I just send everyone candy a day before the vote...

PA: I still think you should see what they want

The Mayor: Fine, whatever (He stands up and walks to his window as Squidward and the other citizens stand outside chanting) What do you all want? (He looks around at all the mess) What the hell happened?

Squidward: This is what Santa has done to our town (They all cheer for Squidward)

The Mayor: Santa? He doesn't even come until tonight...

Squidward: That's why we want you to do something so he can't destroy the town anymore tonight...

The Mayor: Are you all serious?

Squidward: Yes, what are you going to do about it?

The Mayor: I've got more important things to worry about...

Plankton: Like what?

The Mayor: ...Important things

Squidward: If you don't do anything then we'll have to stay out here and protest...

The Mayor: For how long?

Squidward: ...About twenty minutes

The Mayor: Twenty whole minutes?! Fine, I'll do something... Now please go away (They all leave cheering) God I hate this town... (He walks back inside)

Spongebob: (He's in his house standing on his couch as the citizens watch) Operation: 'Save Santa From Certain Doom Thanks To Squidward And Others On Christmas Eve' or OSSFCDTTSAOOCE for shorter, has been less than a success so far...we just need a way to prove of Santa's innocence...

Sandy: But how?

Spongebob: I don't know, I thought you guy would have a plan (They all start to mutter amongst each other)

Patrick: Why don't we dress up as ballerinas?

Spongebob: How will that help us?

Patrick: (Confused) Help us with what?

Spongebob: We just need one simple plan... (There's a loud noise outside that seems to be getting closer)

Mr Krabs: What the barnacles is that? (They all run outside and look up into the sky to see four helicopters flying overhead)

Spongebob: What's going on? (The other group of people walk up to them as Squidward stands forward) What did you do, Squidward? (The helicopters cover the town in a huge bubble)

Squidward: I'm sorry Spongebob, but the town has been encased in a material stronger than every metal in the entire ocean that can't be... (It suddenly bursts) Damn!

Big-Bubble-4ca8c59936bcb.jpg?t=1324311663

Squidward: (The helicopter covers the whole town in another bubble) ...Now they've covered the town in a material so strong, your pal Santa Claus can't come tonight and destroy the town further...

Spongebob: You can't do that!

Squidward: Look around you Spongebob, what's surrounding us?

Spongebob: A bubble

Squidward: So you see, We can do that as it's already been done! (They laugh) And there's nothing you can do about it

Spongebob: We are outraged, right? (He looks around)

Patrick: Meh...

Squidward: Do I look like I care? (They both start to argue causing the other town's people to argue also)

Spongebob: You're ruining Christmas, Squidward

Squidward: Well just call me Squidward Grinchy Tentacles

Patrick: Isn't that already your middle name? (Sandy is pushed into Squidward who pushes Spongebob who falls on the ground and looks up at everyone fighting)

Spongebob: What have we done? (He stands up as people look around at him) This isn't the true meaning of Christmas...Whether you believe in Santa or you don't, or if you believe he caused all this or he didn't, there's no need to fight about it especially at this time of year...

Nat: Hey listen everyone, Spongebob is saying something really, really boring... (They all continue to fight)

Spongebob: People please... (Spongebob spots a sleigh shaped object in the sky as there's suddenly a huge popping sound and the huge bubble bursts as tiny drops of it fall like snow on the town)

Mr Krabs: Look, it's snowing,... it's a miracle

Squidward: Not really, it snows every Christmas special

Fred: Suddenly I don't feel like punching...kicking is still good though (He kicks Nat in the spine)

Spongebob: You see sea people, this is what Christmas is about...Spending time with people you love (Spongebob looks at Sandy who smiles at him)

Squidward: (He looks over at Sadie) Spongebob's right...for once, lets stop this nonsense right now

Spongebob: How about we all join hands and sing in the snow?

Squidward: Do we have to? (Spongebob holds his hand as the town join in and start to sing in the snow...)

Squidward: Merry Christmas Spongebob

Spongebob: Merry Christmas to you too buddy, Merry Christmas... (Everyone cheers as the episode fades out...)

Elton John - "Step into Christmas"
John Lennon - "Happy Xmas (War is Over)" (Sorry about the video, the one I created was blocked by YouTube)

Next Time...

As the clock strikes twelve midnight, Spongebob is pulled to a distant land where he is told he must assassinate one of his closet friends to save the World...

[align=center]spongebob-christmas-111.jpg?t=1324313521[/align]

[align=center]I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas spending time with loved ones over this festive season[/align]

Sandy-1-1.jpg

Season 4 episode 7 (67)- "An Assassin for Sandy" (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx0ItIHBV44

Everyone: (In the center of town, everyone is gathered around counting down the new year...) ...Fifty nine, fifty eight, fifty...

Sandy: (Standing next to Spongebob, she turns to face him) ...It's been quite an eventful year...

Spongebob: Yeah, remember when my clone returned and we all had to go back to school, oh and when we went to see the Titaniumtanic...

Sandy: ...You're making this sound like some sort of clip-show (They both look up into the sky)

Everyone: ...Twenty three, twenty two...

Spongebob: Y'know Sandy, it was exactly four months ago today I asked you to be my girlfriend...

Sandy: Really? I'm so sorry I forgot Spongebob, I've had a lot on my mind recently...

Spongebob: I understand, I'm just so happy you said yes, since then I've been the happiest I've ever been thanks to you (He smiles at her)

Sandy: Oh Spongebob (She kisses him)

Everyone: ...ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR! (They all cheer as Spongebob and Sandy continue to kiss and fireworks explode in the sky)

Spongebob: (He pulls away) Wow, nothing could ruin this moment...(He looks around) Nothing at all... (He goes back in for another kiss as there's a shining bright light in front of them and a hand is revealed from inside...) AH! What is that? (It grabs Spongebob's arm and pulls him inside as Sandy watches him drift away from her)

Sandy: SPONGEBOB! (She tries to reach in for him but it closes up as Squidward walks up to her)

Squidward: (He looks around) Where'd Spongebob go?

Sandy: H-He just disappeared...

Squidward: Really?... (He starts to tear up)

Sandy: It's Ok, Squidward (She goes to put her arm around him)

Squidward: No it's not, I never got to tell him how much I hated him, now I never will be able to... (He continues cries as Sandy rolls her eyes)

Spongebob: (He gets up off of the ground and looks around a deserted wasteland then up at a hooded character standing in front of him) W-Who are you and where am I? (He frantically looks around)

Hooded character: (It signals all around) This is Bikini Bottom...

Spongebob: You lie!

Hooded character: (It looks to the ground sadly) I wish I was...

Spongebob: Bikini Bottom's a beautiful place, no offense but this isn't...

Hooded character: You're right, but this is Bikini Bottom in the year 2013

Spongebob: (Confused) Why is it such a dump? Once again, no offense?

Hooded character: One of Sandy Cheeks' inventions destroyed all life in the town...

Spongebob: You mean 'the' Sandy Cheeks, my girlfriend?

Hooded character: How am I supposed to know? Probably, How many Sandy Cheeks do you know?

Spongebob: It's probably her, why couldn't you stop her if she did do what you just said?

Hooded character: No one could stop her in time, that's why you're here

Spongebob: I was wondering that...

Hooded character: You need to stop Sandy from creating the machine and dooming the city...

Spongebob: How am I supposed to do that?

Hooded character: If you're not lying to impress me, being her girlfriend should make things a lot easier... (It steps towards Spongebob) ...I'm going to send you back to your own time and you must keep watching Sandy and stop her from creating the doomed device and destroying the town, it's up to you and you alone...

Spongebob: Me alone?

Hooded character: You alone

Spongebob: So, no one else? (The hooded character claps it's hands causing Spongebob to start to sink through the ground) So cool, and strange...See ya (He sinks completely into the ground)

Hooded character: Just remember what I told you...

Spongebob: (He reappears out of the ground in the present day Bikini Bottom) ...I need to go stop Sandy (He runs through the city and past a TV store that's showing a news report)

Perch Perkins: ...And on the first day of twenty twelve...Nothing is happening

Spongebob: It's only the first day of the new year, Sandy couldn't have invented something in that time...I better go check on her though

Patrick: Hey dude, move out of the way (Spongebob turns around to see Patrick sitting on the sidewalk watching the TV's)

Spongebob: Patrick? Why are you here?

Patrick: My TV's out...

Spongebob: Did you remember to turn it on?

Patrick: You what now? (Spongebob walks off towards the treedome as Sandy runs up to him)

Sandy: Spongebob, thank goodness you're alright...Where did you go?

Spongebob: It was horrible, it was completely empty and smelt really bad...

Sandy: The Chum Bucket?...

Spongebob: No...

Sandy: Patrick's bathroom?...

Spongebob: No, I was pulled to... (Thinking) I can't tell Sandy, it'll destroy the space-time condiments, I think...Sandy always tells me that... (Out loud) ...That is confidential information my friend...

Sandy: Ok... I'm just glad you're alright (She turns around and sips some juice)

Spongebob: So Sandy... You building anything that might cause an apocalypse?

Sandy: I haven't planned for anything yet, why?

Spongebob: Umm... I just...

Sandy: Hold that thought... (She walks into her tree as Spongebob stands nervously)

Spongebob: How am I supposed to know when Sandy's going to build the thing and destroy the town? I'd have to keep my eyes on her all day, not that I would mind... (He smiles) ...I'd have to live with her or something... (He has an idea as Sandy walks up to him) Sandy my house is ... bad, could I live with you for a couple of months... a year tops

Sandy: Bad? What do you mean?

Spongebob: (He thinks) ...Gary put up some new wallpaper I don't like, I've decided I'm not to go back until he's taken it down

Sandy: This is sort of sudden don't you think?

Spongebob: Well...he's only just put it up (He looks around shifty)

Sandy: Be my guest to be my guest!

Spongebob: So it's a yes?

Sandy: Sure (Spongebob hugs her)

Spongebob: Oh thank you Sandy, thank you so much...

The_Treedome.jpg?t=1324581516

Spongebob: (In the treedome, he's looking over Sandy's old inventions like the photograph transporter, shrinking device and gaming system) None of these are new, If I only knew what day she started making it... (He continues to looks around as Sandy walks up behind him)

Sandy: You OK Spongebob? What you looking for?

Spongebob: Uh...A-A pen (He pulls one out of his tie) Found it (He laughs nervously as his phone rings and he answers it) ...Mr Krabs, hey...Sure I'll cut the small talk...Right now? (He looks at Sandy) ...Fine, I'll be right over (He hangs up) I need to go to the Krusty Krab, Mr Krabs got his claw stuck in a woman's purse again... (He says goodbye then walks out) I'll only be a few minutes...Sandy couldn't create something that quickly... (He walks towards the Krusty Krab as Sandy watches from inside and pulls out a small box containing small metal components)

Sandy: Once the parts of this machine are connected, I'll surprise Spongebob tonight with it's unveiling... (She stars to weld the parts together...)

SHL.jpg?t=1324590145

Spongebob: (He walks out as the sun is setting on the city) Wow, Mr Krabs really didn't want to let go... (He continues to walk) I better go check on Sandy (He walks towards the treedome as a shining bright light shines in his eyes) Oh no, not again! (He stands back as he is suddenly pulled into the light and appears, once again, in the deserted wasteland of the future Bikini Bottom) What happened? Why am I back here? (The hooded character reveals itself) Is something wrong?

Hooded character: What are you doing? While you had your eyes turned, Sandy managed to complete her machine...

Spongebob: Impossible!

Hooded character: Not impossible - Possible! Now no one can stop her from destroying the town!

Spongebob: Can't I just go back and destroy the machine before she activates it?

Hooded character: You have no time, the only thing you can do is... Kill her! (The hooded character holds up a gun)

Spongebob: I could, and would, never kill Sandy - Ever

Hooded character: It's either her or the town (Spongebob is handed the gun)

Spongebob: Sandy or the town?

Hooded character: Yes, you must sacrifice your girlfriend to save the lives of the town!...

Donovan - "Atlantis"

Next Time...

Will Spongebob kill the only person he's ever loved or will the whole town perish thanks to Sandy's machine?

When Spongebob was pulled to a distant and deserted wasteland (A near future Bikini Bottom) he was told by a strange hooded character that he must stop Sandy from creating a machine that would eventually destroy the city. When he returned to his own time, he moved in with his girlfriend to keep an eye on anything that looked like it could malfunction. When Spongebob missed his only opportunity, he was pulled back to the wasteland and was told he must now assassinate Sandy - Will he kill his girlfriend to save the town?

Sandy-1-1-1.jpg

Season 4 episode 8 (68)- "An Assassin for Sandy" (Part 2)

Spongebob: (He appears from the ground in the normal Bikini Bottom holding the gun) I could never kill Sandy, she's my best friend...After Patrick and Squidward, but more importantly - She's my girlfriend (He looks around the city) Maybe I won't have to kill her if I just go find her and stop her activating the machine... (He runs through the town and towards Sandy's treedome) Sandy, you in? (He looks around the treedome but Sandy is nowhere to be seen) Sandy? (He continues to look around as he spots Sandy and the machine on top of a tall mountain) There she is... Next to the doomsday device...

Sandy: (On top of the mountain) ...Too bad Spongebob's not here, he'd really love to see me test out this here ice cream maker

Spongebob: (He's watching her) Why is she all the way up there?...

Sandy: ... This place is the coldest part of Bikini Bottom, the best place to chill the ice cream... (She taps the side of the machine) ...I better not hit it too hard, the carbon balance is pretty unstable...

Spongebob: (He looks away from Sandy and then at the town) I need to do something, fast (He looks down at the gun as he holds it up to the mountain) I must... (He starts to sweat as he aims it at Sandy...)

Sandy: (She's looking down from the mountain at Spongebob) Is that Spongebob? With a gun? (She looks closer) He's aiming it at me! (She slowly back away)

Spongebob: I-I can't do this... (He drops the gun)

Sandy: (She backs into the machine causing to to fall over on it's side and then roll over the edge) NO! (She lunges towards it but it's already falling to the ground) This is not good...

Spongebob: (He looks up) What the?...Is it, falling?! (He watches then quickly turns away and starts to run off as he runs into the bright light again and appears in the future Bikini Bottom)

Hooded character: What are you doing? You've just made Sandy destroy the town by not killing her!

Spongebob: What could I have done?

Hooded character: Not what you just did!

Spongebob: (He looks at his feet) I'm sorry...

Hooded character: It's not me you should be saying sorry too, it's those corpses of your friends you should be saying it to...

Spongebob: I would but they're DEAD! (He starts to cry as the hooded character touches his shoulder)

Hooded character: Listen, there's a moment in time that you, and only you, can re-enter...

Spongebob: Really, when would I have to go back?

Hooded character: Immediately I will send you back to the first time I brought you here...

Spongebob: You mean on New Years Eve?

Hooded character: Exactly, but when you return, you must save the town this time... (He is handed another gun) ...You know what to do...

Spongebob: Actually, I may need a remin...

Hooded character: ...Come on (The hooded character pushes Spongebob into another silver light as he opens his eyes he is kissing Sandy and everyone cheers as fireworks explode)

Sandy: (She looks down to see the gun in Spongebob's hand) When did you get that?

Spongebob: (He stands back) I'm sorry Sandy... (He holds the gun up to her)

Sandy: What are you doing, Spongebob? (Everyone turns to see what's going on)

Mr Krabs: What are you doing lad?

Patrick: (Confused) Spongebob?!

Spongebob: (He looks around at everyone's faces) I need to, a guy in a hood told me... (He looks at Sandy's pleading face) I-I can't do it

Sandy: I should think not... (The bright light shines once again)

Spongebob: Oh no... (The hooded character appears in front of them)

Sandy: (Confused) Who are you?

Hooded character: (It faces Spongebob) I've told you too many times, now I need to do it myself... (The hooded character grabs Spongebob's gun and aims it at Sandy)

Spongebob: (He jumps in front of Sandy) You can't do this! If you want to kill Sandy, you'll have to shoot me first

Squidward: (Shouting from the crowd) Do it!

Hooded character: I need to, I can't go through it all again...

Spongebob: What do you mean, again?

Hooded character: (It pulls down it's hood to reveal a slightly older looking Sandy)

Spongebob: Sandy? It was you all along

Sandy: Does anyone else not have a clue what's going on?

Future Sandy: ...My machine killed everyone in the town, I can't let it happen again (She puts her finger on the trigger as a tear drips down her cheek)

Spongebob: But how did you survive? You said Sandy's machine killed everyone in the town...

Future Sandy: The mountain was high enough to protect me from the impact of the explosion, Now enough talk... (She aims the gun) ...This is for your own good - I promise

Sandy: (Spongebob looks around at everyone then at his girlfriend and her future self as he steps out of the way of the gun) Spongebob? (She gets nervous) W-What are you doing?

Spongebob: I'm sorry, Sandy (She tears up as Spongebob closes his eyes and the gun shot sounds and he re-opens them) SANDY! (He runs up to her led on the ground) What have I done?

Squidward: (He walks over to the future Sandy) Hey, if you just shot Sandy wouldn't that mean...

Future Sandy: Dammit! (She suddenly disappears as Spongebob lifts up Sandy's head from the ground)

Spongebob: Why did I let her die like this? I could have stopped her from shooting herself...

Mr Krabs: There was nothing you could do lad, you had to kill her to save all of us...I think that's what you did, right? I couldn't really get the gist of it...

Spongebob: Oh Mr Krabs, it's all my fault (He starts to cry as he wipes his eyes and stands up) At least the town is safe...I just wish it wasn't so hard to say goodbye (He kisses Sandy on the cheek) I'll always remember you...All my life (He slowly walks off as the townspeople look at their feet)

Gill Gilliam: (He walks up to everyone and feels her non-existent heartbeat) Time of death - Three forty two

Squidward: It's just past midnight...

Gill Gilliam: (Looking at his watch) I really need new batteries in this thing...

Spongebob: (He walks back to his house as he looks into the sky to see Sandy's face staring down at him) Why did I have to let you go Sandy, why? (He walks into his house and sits at his table) Why couldn't it have been me? (His tears drop on the wooden table) I can never forgive myself... (He looks down at his pocket and pulls out the gun) I'll be with you in a few minutes, Sandy (He holds the gun up then turns around hitting on the gas as he sits down and slowly starts to fall asleep...)

the-heavens.jpg?t=1324580849

Spongebob: (He stares at the golden gates of Heaven as he slowly steps inside them...) Sandy, are you here?

Sandy: Over here...I don't know how I ended up here, I don't even believe in a Heaven (Spongebob smiles then runs up to Sandy and hugs her)

Spongebob: I'm so sorry Sandy, I'll never do anything like that again...

Sandy: I know you won't Spongebob, you're my hero

Spongebob: I love you, Sandy

Sandy: I always will, Spongebob (She kisses him as they dance together in the clouds as the music slowly starts to play...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ2GlJMIfxQ

John Lennon - "Love"

Archived