• Advertisement

Season 3 Discussion

70s

While it may be the best season (in my opinion, tied with Season 2, always neck in neck) to some, I think this season is the most overrated. Just because it had a few gems people act like it is the best thing to ever grace our televisions. I don't think that's the case though, because it had a few below average episodes, while Season 2 was totally consistent. Season 3 is also the most overplayed season on Nick, though I won't hold that against the quality of the season.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Unfortuantely, some episodes were bland. But most were pretty good. On the record, Sponge Who Could Fly, and the fact that this season used to be the target for cancellization affected the grade. 7.5/10
What was wrong with The Sponge Who Could Fly?
  • Like 1

Season 3: Simply put, the best season of the show. I can't find a single bad episode here. The worst one is "SpongeBob B.C." and even that is okay. My favorite episode of the whole show can be found here. "SpongeBob's House Party"! 125508.gif

Season 3: A+

A Pal For Gary was the best episode from season 7.

Fixed.

I know I'm a sheep here, but season 3 is my favorite season. It does have some weak episodes such as Ugh, Party Pooper Pants, and The Great Snail Race, but I love everything else. 9.5/10