• Advertisement

Degrassi: The Next Generation

ExKizuna

I need to see those two. Good to see they brought back the soap opera format back again this year by airing new eps Monday through Thursday. I wish they made it a more permanent thing.
They're bringing that back? YES!!!!

Danny's individuality died in S8, if that counts :3
SO true! You could of replaced him with a cardboard cut out and it wouldn't have made much a difference :/

I would love to see a spinoff about Craig and how he uses music to lure the girls into his hotel room. Either that or a spinoff about how Blue uses his artistic abilities to lure the girls to his studio apartment.
That would mean sexy Craig/Blue. so I say yes!

I'm surprised how Blue was still in the opening credits for Season 9 considering how scarcely he was used. They could had done much more with his character but dropped the ball.
yeah, I know. He couldve been an interesting character if they took the time to develop him a little

holy crap this is a big bump but idc

When I was in middle school (and for part of high school) I was obsessed with Degrassi. I was growing away from cartoons and becoming more interested in teen shows, and Degrassi seemed so exciting and dramatic. In recent years I've become keen on the series again (and I've been binge-listening to a podcast that recaps/reviews every episode of Next Generation) plus I watched the first season of Next Class and it's solid. The show has had its ups and downs for me but it'll always have a special place in my heart.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2