• Advertisement

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Trophy Thomas

I am on season 5, episode 8(Turned out, Part 2) And... I love it.

It just gets you hooked. I started watching this show when I watched a youtube video, and I looked for the episode the video was about. after watching the episode-And getting VERY sad from it (Time Stands Still, Part 2 239236.gif), I watched some more episodes, and instantly LOVED it.

However, I started from Season 2, and not Season 1... I still don't know why 428899.gif

So...yeah, discuss.

Spoiler
TeenNick also drives me crazy with how much they promote it. Degrassi: The Boiling Point is on July 19th... new episodes weeknights at 9... blah blah.

Lol 428899.gif I don't even care abotu Boiling Point, I was just happy they're playing all the epi's.

I love this show so much, and Season 10 was a return to form. But a couple of things I disliked about the first half of Season 10:

-If all the episodes are gonna be an hour now, don't stretch them out over a day. =S

-The mid-season finale just sucked. I'm sorry. Sav can't sing, him and Holly J are an annoying couple, and Eli shouldve just died. The kids not even that cute. And it looks like clare HAS ANOTHER BAD HAIRDO.

I love this show so much, and Season 10 was a return to form. But a couple of things I disliked about the first half of Season 10:

-If all the episodes are gonna be an hour now, don't stretch them out over a day. =S

-The mid-season finale just sucked. I'm sorry. Sav can't sing, him and Holly J are an annoying couple, and Eli shouldve just died. The kids not even that cute. And it looks like clare HAS ANOTHER BAD HAIRDO.

I agree whole-heartedly with this post.

Oh, and sadly there is a reason for this hairdo: Clare's going goth. xD

Yes this show needs more deaths. Somebody should assassinate Principal Snake and Adam should commit suicide while Dave is shot down in a drive-by by Connor.

On a serious note, judging from the new promo, looks like Clare's got a new boy toy and Eli looks hella pouty about it. Drew and Bianca both need to get STDs.

Exactly.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's some new guy.

Which other character's am I missing? Anya need to get in on the hawt lesbian action. Sav needs to hit up Adam. Riley needs to do something. Dave and Connor need to start up a gang and mob Wesley.
Agreed on the Anya part. Sav... Maybe Chantay, but not Adam xD. Riley's still with Zane and his mom is coping with teh gayness. And I think Dave and Connor should start a gang, but then get shot.

Also, with Chantay. The fuck. She's been on the show for 6(I think going on 7) seasons! Doing nothing!

Agreed on the Anya part. Sav... Maybe Chantay, but not Adam xD. Riley's still with Zane and his mom is coping with teh gayness. And I think Dave and Connor should start a gang, but then get shot.

Also, with Chantay. The fuck. She's been on the show for 6(I think going on 7) seasons! Doing nothing!

Hazel was more interesting than Chantay and she had more things going on with her. Someone who was more useless than Chantay: Leia
You think so? I mean, yeah, Hazel did have an episode around her, while Chantay basically has none. And Leia...I agree a little bit, but Chantay has been on the show longer and is less important. But Leia was useless

Hazel had a couple episodes under her belt. And a pretty hefty relationship with Jimmy, who was one of the main guys at the time. Chantay only had a brief fling with Danny, who really wasn't all too important despite how hard they tried to shove it down our throats. Chantay needs more love and when is she finally gonna graduate?
Right? She's been there forever.