• Advertisement

Community Deathmatch

The following program you are about to witness is a work of total fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the products of the creator's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual events or locales is entire coincidental. This program doesn't reflect the views or opinions of any person portrayed herein...except maybe Aya again, obvi. Or Box. Whoever gets voted in...

...Anyway, IT'S JUST POSTS!

Episode 5: FAAAAANDEMONIUM!

photo-2538.jpg vs photo-2505.jpg

Or

photo-2824.jpg vs photo-2879.jpg

Jjs: SBC's newest Director-in-Chief will take on one of his biggest detractors in a dream deathmatch of the year, or one of SBC's finest takes on one of SBC's most infamous in a slobberknocker to the death! Here tonight, on Community Deathmatch FAAAAANDEMONIUM!

Jjs: Welcome death fans!

OMJ: HUTTAH!

Jjs: And welcome to our first-ever Community Deathmatch FAAAAANDEMONIUM! I'm jjsthekid!

OMJ: And I need no introduction!

Jjs: Tonight we-

OMJ: Ahem!

Jjs: Have-

OMJ:AHEM!

Jjs: What is it, Jenk Man?

OMJ: Aren't you going to introduce me?

Jjs: But you said you needed no introduction.

OMJ: Yes, I said that to entice you do the introduction for me.

Jjs: And how was I supposed to get that message?

OMJ: You know, it doesn't even matter anymore. You had the chance to take the shot and you blew it, so now our viewers will just have to suffer through this episode without having a formal introduction for your's truly. I feel even more sorry to those who are just getting into the show now and they're probably wondering right now, "who's that tick guy?" And they'll have you to blame. So thank you, Jjs, from the bottom of my heart. You're a real swell guy. You've won countless awards for some reason or another and I'm sure this is probably one of them. You just wait until I co-riff something with you for your theater and we'll see just who will have the last laugh then. Once again, thank you.

Jjs: 3h4xv.gif

OMJ: You wanna go?

Jjs: To the mall like you did with Momo last time?

OMJ: Soon, Jjs. SOON.

Jjs: But yes, Jenk Man, I wanna go and take a look at the results for tonight's inaugural Community Deathmatch FAAAAANDEMONIUM poll! It started out pretty neck-and-neck at first, but we finally got ourselves a real winner here!

OMJ: A real ratings draw, even, surely. Aww, who the hell am I kidding. WHYYYYY??

Jjs: You viewers watching at home made your voices heard and by Neptune we here at Deathmatch all but listened! With the final tally at 7 votes to 4, tonight's featured deathmatch will be...Aya vs Newleaffan!

OMJ: Obvi, but lets not forget to mention that the votes are technically 6 to 4 since Aya did use her back-up account to vote for herself twice because she is a cheating, conniving, backstabbing, two-timing, dirty, old bu bear, and that's why I wuv her!

Jjs: Get a room.

OMJ: Trust me, we'll more than likely hit up turntable after this.

Jjs: TMI. But speaking of too much information, lets take a look at the tape for tonight's competitors!

Aya

Group: Spy Buddies

Active Posts: 6,231

Profile Views: 1,990

Member Title: This Shirt Doesn't Look At Its Self

Birthday: July 29, 1994

Interests: Video Games obvi, Chad Warden, Ray Sipe

Favorite Episode: One Krabs Trash

Favorite Character: Chad Warden

OMJ: As you can tell, after quite some time of speculation, I think it's finally safe to assume that she does, indeed, have girly parts.

Jjs: You would know.

OMJ: shhhh.

Jjs: Being just a recent member of the community, she has accumulated quite a number of posts for herself, clocking in at just over a whopping 6200 and it'll only rise from there!

OMJ: She can thank me for that.

Jjs: And with 1990 profile views, she has proven herself to be quite the looker. About as much as a looker as you can be on a kid's forum.

OMJ: And only four more views until it's her birth year! That should be something special.

Jjs: Her interests are video games-

OMJ: Obvi.

Jjs: Chad Warden and Ray Sipe

OMJ: Real American Heroes. Live, breath, love America. That's what it says in her About Me section.

Jjs: I do say, this must be the first time a Spy Buddy has ever entered the Deathmatch Arena, so this will surely be something exciting!

OMJ: Obvi. And hailing from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, an actual real-world location, this must surely be another Deathmatch first!

Jjs: Her favorite episode is "One Krab's Trash"-

OMJ: She actually watched SpongeBob? The hits just keeps on hitting here tonight, folks!

Jjs: And her favorite character is Chad Warden. This will surely come into play tonight!

OMJ: No it won't, Jjs. No it won't.

Jjs: And on the other side of the ring:

Newleaffan

Group: Karate Choppers

Active Posts: 232

Profile Views: 1,602

Member Title: Heck yeah! I'm hotter than all of you!

Birthday: December 17, 2003

Interests: spongebob, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, drawing, Iron Man 3, twitter, tumblr, TV, adventure time

Favorite Episode: Skill Crane

Favorite Character: SpongeBob, of course.

Jjs: Hailing from Wilton, Connecticut!

OMJ: Another real location, surprisingly.

Jjs; Newleaffan steps into this deathmatch with almost two months of experience under his belt.

OMJ: Or inexperience if you were to ask 90% of people still active here.

Jjs: Flying the red flag of the Karate Choppers! Newleaffan is terribly outmatched in the posting department by about 5800.

OMJ: He's gotten quite a lot of views thought, for a newbie. Must've pulled a Teenj there.

Jjs: Either that, or people just love to hate him.

OMJ: And can you blame us!

Jjs: At just 9 years-old, he surely brings some youth and vigor to this bout!

OMJ: And at just 9 years-old, what's he doing on an Internet forum in the first place?

Jjs: His interests are SpongeBob, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, drawing-

OMJ: More taking other people's work and passing it off as his own.

Jjs: Iron Man 3, twitter, tumblr-

OMJ: Seriously, what is a 9-year old doing on these sites?

Jjs: TV and Adventure Time! His favorite episode is a doozie in Skill Crane and his favorite character is SpongeBob!

OMJ: Obvi. Now lets head backstage where our Deathmatch correspondent, CF, will more thank likely interview one of our Deathmatch competitors!

CF: That's right! OMJ, Jjs-

Jjs: But why go throughout that hell when we can just head right on down with them to the ring, where Referee Elastic Dog will officiate tonight's FAAAAANDEMONIUM bout!

Elastic: Alright Cheech and Chong, I want a good, clean fight! That means passing the dutchie to the left hand, I repeat, LEFT HAND SIDE! Any last requests?

Aya: Weed The People.

Newleaffan: Anybody want this picture?

sponge.gif

Newleaffan: $1,000,000

Jjs: That's a tad bit steep, don't you think, Jenks?

OMJ: He didn't even make that pic either.

Elastic: Well then, LETS GET IT O-

Aya immediately spears Newleaf and takes him down to the mat before laying some knees into his ribs before moving over to his head and applying a neck crank.

Jjs: And before Elastic could even officially get this deathmatch on, Aya takes Newleaf down with authority!

OMJ: She is an All-American amateur wrestler after all, Jjs. Even says so in her "Why Aya is the Best Member" thread.

Jjs: And she sure is proving that as fact right now!

OMJ: BAH GAWD, SHE'S GONNA WRENCH HIS HEAD CLEAN OFF AT THIS RATE DING!

Aya picks up goes for a triple German BOWFLEX

th_tripleGermanSuplex.gif

OMJ: BAH GAWD DING, THIS IS ASSAULT AND BATTERY!

Jjs: On a show where murder is the selling point, I don't think either of those have much ground here.

Newleaf stumbles back up and leans against the ring post, digging into his pockets to take out a few twitter accounts. He whips them out for the audience in attendance.

Newleaffan: N-Need a twitter...ac-count? I GOT THE HOOK UPS!

Aya suddenly charges from behind and double knees him in the back, jamming him into the corner ring post.

TableElijahExpress.gif

OMJ : AYA SEXPRESS CONNECTS DING! THIS COULD BE IT!

Jjs: It appears he's still breathing, Jenks! I can't believe it!

Aya picks Newleaf back up and proceeds to take him back down with an Angle Slam with authority!

angle_movie.gif

OMJ: AND THE ANGLE SLAM CONNECTS WITH AUTHORITY!

Jjs: And I know a thing or two about authority!

OMJ: Stop it, you.

Aya picks Newleaf up overhead and proceeds to throw him out of the ring and into the crowd with relative ease.

th_2z4ls7k.gif

OMJ: BAH GAWD!

Jjs: Golly gee, she just fucking threw him clear into the crowd! The absolute carnage we're witnessing right now, folks!

OMJ: These people knew what they were getting themselves into when they joined this community in the first place.

Newleaf stumbles from the heap of bodies beneath and proceeds to stumble and crawl his way up the entrance ramp and to the ladder that leads up to the commentary booth and begins to slowly make his ascent.

OMJ: BAH GAWD DING, NEWLEAF'S HEADING UP OUR WAY!

Jjs: He better have some more pics or he can just gtfo!

Aya lets out a sigh and gives chase as Newleaf reaches the commentary booth.

Newleaffan: Y-You guys want conjoining rooms in my...in my VIP Ho-

Aya suddenly charges him behind.

OMJ: BAH GAWD SHE'S HERE DING! PINCH ME I MUST BE ALL OUTTA SAUCE!

Jjs: Aya's showing no remorse, no sense of backing down now! And all Newlleaf can think about is making a quick buck!

OMJ and Jjs steps back from the fray as Aya picks Newlleaf up, but he finally tries fighting back with some left hooks to her face but she just grabs hold of him and throws him into the chairs that Jjs and OMJ were sitting on.

dolphfatality.gif

Jjs: Dear Neptune below!

OMJ: WHAT STRENGTH PACKED INTO THAT LITTLE WHITE/ASIAN GIRL BODY!

Jjs: It's a miracle how Newleaf is still alive after all this punishment!

OMJ: Aya's taking the straps off her top! It's srs bsns from here on out, Jjs! GIVE IT TO EM! GIVE IT TO EM!

Aya suddenly picks OMJ up off his feet and onto her shoulders!

Jjs: Bah GAWD! What's the meaning of this?!

OMJ: SHE'S GOT ME JJS! BAH GAWD, SHE'S GOT ME! AND SHE WON'T STOP, SHE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL-

Aya proceeds to F5 OMJ inside the announce booth.

m3jaU.gif

Jjs: F5 TORNADO CRASHING THROUGH THE DEATHMATCH ARENA!!!

Aya: THAT'S WHAT I DO!

Jjs: You heard it here at Deathmatch first, folks!

Newleaf has gotten back up to his feet in the meantime.

Jjs: Newleaf is back up, he may want to take advantage of this opportunity!

Overhearing Jjs, Aya turns around to see Newleaf throwing a right at her, but ducks out of the way and Angle Slams Newleaf through the announce table.

2GaA3.gif

Jjs: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AS NEPTUNE IS MY WITNESS, SHE JUST SLAMMED HIM THROUGH THAT TABLE RIGHT IN HALF!

Aya gets back up and chants out "WE THE PEOPLE" before picking Newleaf up and sending him crashing out of the booth and onto the entrance way below

tumblr_m2p01bmj7m1qgi59so1_500.gif

Jjs: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Elastic rushes to the mangled mess that is Newleaffan and checked to see if he was still breathing.

Elastic: This deathmatch is still getting it on!

Jjs: I can't believe it! Even after that, he just won't stay down and die! Amirite, people?

Aya takes a brief breath before taking a leap of faith herself, about 30 feet, landing right on top of Newleaf

shane-omac-big.gif

Jjs: OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWD!! Is she fuckin suicidal?!

OMJ: *regaining consciousness* She-She's doing this for the people...by the people...Jjs...

Elastic once again checks on them both.

Elastic: IT'S STILL GETTING ON!

Jjs: Dear Neptune! I can't believe what I'm seeing! Never have I ever seen someone go to such drastic lengths, put their own life on the line to win a deathmatch!

Aya emerges from the hole she helped created and drags Newleaf out with her before locking in the Crapper Crossface!

crossface1oa.gif

OMJ: CRAPPER CROSSFACE IS LICKED IN DING! HE COULD TIP HERE!

Newleaf taps out furiously and slowly begins to lose consciousness. Newleaf finally stops moving and Elastic grabs his arm to check his pulse as Aya keeps the hold locked in.

Elastic: Looks like we have a win-

Newleaf's arm suddenly flails with life again, taking Elastic by surprise.

Jjs: He just won't stay down! This kid's a fighter!

Aya tightens her hold a over his head and quickly jerks upwards with all her might, snapping his neck back forcefully. Not yet satisfied, she jerks his broken neck and around some more, yanking his head clean off his body as blood splatter down the entrance way. With the decision unanimous, Elastic grabs and raises her arm in victory.

Elastic: The winner, Aya!

Jjs: A one-sided deathmatch from beginning to end!

OMJ: Newleaf's time here in a nutshell! Aya has literally kicked him out of her America and up over the border that is the gates of hell!

Jjs: What the? What's this?!

Aya is suddenly attacked from behind by a marauding force.

OMJ: I can't believe it! It's Sofia Vergara! Who the hell let that illegal back into Aya's America?!

Jjs: No, it's Jelly! She's back for some good, old fashioned payback!

Jelly comes at Aya with a barrage of kicks as she yells out some unintelligible obscenities. She brings Aya down to her knees and gets fired up by the crowd's roars. Jelly caps things off with a thunderous Superkick right in Aya's face.

10350%20-%20Raw%20alberto_del_rio%20auto

OMJ: A THUNDEROUS KOCK TO AYA'S FACE!

Jjs: Jelly nearly kicked Aya's head clean off!

Before Jelly could do more damage CAPTCHA security forces arrive to restrain her and take her to the back as Aya lays on the ramp, down and out.

Jjs: These two are just on a collision course with each other, but unfortunately, that will have to be a deathmatch for another day because folks, we're all out of time! I'm jjsthekid!

OMJ: And I'm smitten!

Jjs: Saying good fight, goodnight!

• Like 4

OMJ: Aya's taking the straps off her top! It's srs bsns from here on out, Jjs! GIVE IT TO EM! GIVE IT TO EM!

Did you have fun writing this part

• Like 1

The following program you are about to witness is a work of total fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the products of the creator's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual events or locales is entire coincidental. This program doesn't reflect the views or opinions of any person portrayed herein...except maybe Used Napkin

Episode 6: Arrive. Watch Nick. Leave.

photo-1316.jpg vs photo-1627.png

Jjs: Two of SBC's biggest classic cartoon lovers bond over similar interests in a battle to the death here tonight, on Community Deathmatch!

Jjs: And welcome to another butt-pounding episode of Community Deathmatch! I'm jjsthekid!

OMJ: And I'm Kid Flash this week!

Jjs: And bah GAWD almighty do we have quite a show in store for you this week!

OMJ: This week? Don't you mean this month?

Jjs: Yes, and we have you to blame for that.

OMJ: Me? You're the one flying solo all high and mighty with that Riffing Theater you started up.

Jjs: Hey, I offered you a guest riff spot back when I was riffing Bikini Top.

OMJ: Hey, I don't read crap!

Jjs: ....

OMJ: I meant Bikini Top! Hell, I pegged it as crap way before you and your theater rolled into town.

Jjs: I was willing to co-riff The Killer Krab alongside you.

OMJ: But you pulled out!

Jjs: Because it's the bestest thing ever!

OMJ: NOT GOOD ENEOUGH, JJS! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Jjs: We're destined to the dance the dance of life in that ring, Jenkins.

OMJ: A dance that will no doubt ironically end in death, I'm sure.

Jjs: But until that day dawns upon us, let's wait it off by watching some other poor saps kill each other for our enjoyment instead! And it doesn't involve any member of the Fan Five for once.

OMJ: Jjs, not you too.

Jjs: Am I cool enough to run with the Fantastic Five now?

OMJ: Lets just go backstage to our Deathmatch correspondent, CF!

Jjs: You really know how to piss me off, don't ya?

We cut to CF backstage, standing by with Classic Nickelodeon Fan, who's wearing a "F(Nick Splat logo)CK DISNEY" t-shirt.

CF: OMJ, Jjs, I'm joined here backstage by Classic Nickelodeon Fan 1-

CNF: Hold the fucking phone bitch, it's Classic Nick and don't you and your six dollar dental job ever forget it! Now get the fuck outta my face before I open up a can of Gooze on your piss ass.

Jjs: I like this guy.

CNF: Now all you sumbitches wanna know just what Classic Nick thinks about this deathmatch I'm about to step into tonight? Well I'll tell you, I'm gonna do what Classic Nick does best and that's opening up a can of Gooze on some piss ass and watching some classic fucking Nicktoons and you know why, it's because CDCB reminds me of a jackass, that's why. And that's the bottom line cuz Classic Nick said so-

CDCB: HOWDY FROM THE BIG BEAR! Haha!

CNF: ...WHAT? WHAT? WHAT, YOU WATCH DISNEY? WHAT?

CDCB: Why yes, I do. Haha! Problem?

CNF: No problem at all, just gonna have fun pounding that love outta your Roley Poley ass in that ring tonight!

CDCB: You will try. Haha!

CDCB proceeds to kick CNF below the belt and unloads on him.

CDCB: NICK! *Kick* AINT! *kick* GOT! *kick* SHIT! *kick* ON! *kick* DISNEY! Haha! *kick*

Captcha arrives to separate them as we cut back to Jjs and OMJ.

Jjs: Tensions sure are rising high tonight!

OMJ: And it doesn't seem to be getting any lower from here!

Jjs: So without further ado, lets take a look at the tape!

CNF

Group: Loyal Customers

Others: Spy Buddies, Wiki Admin

Active Posts: 4,339

Profile Views: 31,427

Member Title: Well howdy!

Birthday: May 20, 1999

Favorite Episode: Le Big Switch

Favorite Character: SpongeBob

Jjs: Well howdy, our first deathmatch combatant has grown to be quite the veteran here on SBC, having been apart of this fine community for nearly two years.

OMJ: And with 489 points, he's quite the likable guy, Jjs.

Jjs: He's currently a member of the elite Loyal Customers cloth, as well as a Spy Buddy and a Wiki Admin to boot! A real trooper for the SpongeBob Community!

OMJ: And at 4,339 posts as of now, he holds quite an advantage over his opponent here tonight. Doesn't hurt either that he's amounted a whopping near 31,500 profile views. Which is totally rigged btw.

Jjs: At the tender young age of 14, he brings slightly more youth to the table, but also slightly more naïveté. And he ain't telling us what his gender is.

OMJ: Although if you follow SBC News, you can tell that he's most certainly Kermit the Frog.

Jjs: His favorite episode is Le Big Switch, quite the interesting choice there. And his favorite character is SpongeBob.

OMJ: Who's favorite character isn't SpongeBob?

Jjs: You.

OMJ: Thank you. And hailing from Nickelodeon City, USA, you can just tell he's here in our country illegally!

Jjs: Lets not overlook all that he's accomplished in the field of spin-offery, being an inductee into the Spin-Off Creator Hall of Fame before it went defunct!

OMJ: You and me both, Jjs.

Jjs: And lets not forget his greatest and most beloved creation. The bestest thing ever in the spin-off industry!

OMJ: Don't tell me it's the Patchy Talk Show-

Jjs: The Killer Krab!

OMJ: ...I'm gonna kill you.

Jjs: Let's now take an in-depth look at his opponent for tonight!

CDCB

Group: Retired Employees

Others: Karate Choppers

Active Posts: 3,022

Profile Views: 17,638

Member Title: Hey, it's our Felt Friends!

Birthday: April 1, 1995

Favorite Episode: Club SpongeBob

Favorite Character: Patrick

OMJ: Hey, it's our Felt Friend!

Jjs: Having joined in February of 2010, CDCB is about a year and half his opponent's senior. Being a member here for well over three years now!

OMJ: He's also about 300 points more likable according to our statistics.

Jjs: And CDCB is quite the seasoned veteran himself.

OMJ: He's a Retiree, like us!

Jjs: As well as holding positions of power such as Fry Cook and even working his way up to the coveted Managerial position!

OMJ: The shortest reign in fact, lasted only about a month or so.

Jjs: And flying the Karate Chopper flag, he ain't no pushover when it comes to mortal combat!

OMJ: He recently hit past the 3000 post mark finally.

Jjs: And with over 17,000 profile views, that certainly warrants a Hotdog Dance or two.

OMJ: Our April Fools baby is finally a man, Jjs!

Jjs: Now he's our resident man-child.

OMJ: He's a male as far as we're concerned.

Jjs: And his favorite episode is the classic Club SpongeBob and his favorite character is Patrick!

OMJ: Who's favorite character isn't Patrick?

Jjs: You.

OMJ: Thank you!

Jjs: Now that we've gotten the formalities out of the way, let's bring in our guest commentator for tonight's featured bout!

OMJ: Guest commentator? What do you think this is, the Riffing Theater?!

Jjs: Used Napkin!

Jjs takes out a used up napkin from his pocket and places it on the announce table next to a microphone.

OMJ: Talking to inanimate objects again, huh Jjs?

Used Napkin: What's up in the hypothetical hood, guys!

OMJ: Oh lawd....

Used Napkin: If you have an objection to this then I politely request that you remove yourself immediately. Your kind is not wanted here.

OMJ: ...I'm gonna kill you.

Jjs: Now lets head down to the ring with Referee Elastic Dog, who'll be officiating tonight's featured bout!

Used Napkin: Somebody should give that dog a bone for sticking his neck out on the line every episode.

Elastic: Alright you two dorks, I want a good, clean fight! So try and hold off on the slime, CNF! Alright, any last requests?

CDCB: Oodelay! Haha!

CNF: I'm gonna plant this size 7 firmly up your Roley Poley Olie ass, roll it around town, kick it all the way to Euro Disney, take a wrong turn at Albuquerque, dribble it back to Walt Disney World, and slap it right off the Tree of Life cuz son, you ain't gonna be breathing when I'm through going Wild Thornberry on ya. And ya know what else, I'll head to your house, plant my ass on your oversized Thinking Chair, think about what's on the TV and watch myself some classic Nicktoons and that's the bottom line cuz Classic Nick said so!

Elastic: Well alright then, LETS GET IT ON!

Jjs: And tonight's featured deathmatch is finally underway!

CNF immediately pounces on CDCB and lays it into him with some vicious right hands.

Used Napkin: CNF is going right for the kill, I see. I applaud his efforts, but it is absolutely futile.

OMJ: We're not biased here, folks!

Jjs: Tell that to yourself whenever Aya graces us with her presence here.

OMJ: Shhhh

CNF begins stomping away on CD before sticking finger at him and connecting a thunderous kick to his head.

Jjs: CNF is just absolutely relentless in the early goings of this match.

Used Napkin: It is nothing compared to the relentless horrors I've gone through and witnessed throughout my entire existence. So much sewing.

OMJ: You poor, used thing, you.

CNF picks up CDCB and rams him into the corner turnbuckle, shoulder tackling him into the post repeatedly before slamming him onto the mat.

CNF: You remind me of a jackass, you mothersucker-

CDCB kicks at CNF's shin from down on the mat, causing damage to his leg as CNF reels back in pain.

CNF: You sumbitch!

CDCB plants another kick to his shin, almost breaking it. CD gets some leverage on his feet and proceeds to Superkick CNF in the ribs before kneeing him in the face, busting his nose.

Jjs: CDCB has certainly and quickly turned this bout into his favor!

Used Napkin: Just like how I taught the simpleton.

CD: Now it's time for you take MY size 17 up the ass. Haha!

And with his Mickey Mouse shoes, CD proceeds to kick CNF's mercilessly until his foot was firmly planted in it.

OMJ: Dear Neptune below! I can not believe what I am seeing here, Jjs!

Jjs: As do I, Jenks!

Used Napkin: What's there not to believe?

CD: Now I'm gonna walk your Rolie Polie ass around town. Haha!

CD proceeds to trot around the ring with his Mickey Mouse foot still planted firmly in CNF's ass.

Jjs: Dear Neptune, I can't watch! It's more horrible than Squidward's Childhood!

OMJ and Used Napkin: Fuckin lightweight.

OMJ: Perhaps we're not so different, after all.

Used Napkin: Other than the fact that I'm a napkin and you are an old man.

CDCB removes his foot before kicking CNF while he's down some more. CDCB heads out and searches under the ring. He takes out a cardboard box and throwing it into the ring before sifting through it. CD takes out a baseball bat and some barbed wire.

Jjs: Bah GAWD, what in the Pacific Ocean does he plan on doing with those instruments of destruction that he took out of the box?!

OMJ: You can say he's thinking OUT OF THE BOX, OUT OF THE BOX! Out of the Box! Yeah!

Used Napkin: Ah, that simpleton used to love that show.

CD uses his what he learned from Out of the Box to wrap the barbed wire around the baseball bat, creating an even more deadly weapon.

CD: Time to finish this for Walt. Haha!

CD goes to take a swing, but CNF low blows him before it could connect. He then plants CD face first into the mat with a rocking DDT. He motions for the crowd to toss him something.

CNF: Toss me some logs!

The fans toss a bunch of shit at the ring but CNF only bothers catching a stray log with precision.

Jjs: It's Log! It's Log!

Used Napkin: Well, what else rolls down stairs alone or in pairs and over your neighbor's dog?

OMJ: Dear Neptune almighty! It's big, it's heavy, it's wood!

Jjs: This may not look like it's better than bad for CD, but it's starting to look good for CNF!

CNF: Unlike your sorry, Disney-watching piss ass, at least Nick's got wood!

CNF waits for CD to regain some composure before beating him into a bloody pulp with his Log mercilessly. After being satisfied with his handiwork, CNF flips off the crowd, signaling the end with his signature Classic Nick Stunner.

Jjs: It looks like it could be the end here, folks! CNF is signaling for the Classic Nick Stunner!

OMJ: Nobody can survive that nostalgia attack!

Used Napkin: Oops, draft in the room.

A gust of wind blows Used Napkin out of the commentary booth and towards the deathmatch ring.

Jjs: Bah GAWD! A sudden draft in our commentary booth has just blown Used Napkin right out of here!

OMJ: And look, Jjs, it's heading straight for the ring!

Used Napkin lands near CD, who uses it to wipe some of the blood off his face and to wipe his ass a little all while CNF is busy taunting the crowd.

Used Napkin: Use my body to keep you alive.

CD firmly grasps Used Napkin in his hand and gets back up to his feet.

CD: He's never gonna stop me...never gonna stop. Haha!

OMJ: Look out behind you, CNF!

CNF turns around and is met with an even more Used Napkin to the mouth.

Jjs: Dear Neptune! CDCB just shoved that Used Napkin down CNF's throat hole!

OMJ: Look at him choke, look at him suffer!

CNF collapses to his knees as he gasps for air. CD wipe some more blood off his face and take a look at his bloody hand, seemingly shocked at what he sees. He begins trembling and gyrating uncontrollably. His head and face twitching around like mad.

Jjs: There appears to be something going on with CDCB!

OMJ: This doesn't look pleasant, folks! Really, it doesn't.

CD suddenly stops moving, standing rigid in the ring. He suddenly squints his eyes as his face starts contorting into more Asian facial features. A girigiri even grows out on the back of his head, a trait only Asian people possess.

OMJ: Dafuq am I looking at here?

Jjs: Dear Neptune below it can't be...

OMJ: What? Paint a fucking picture here.

Jjs: Folks, I never thought I'd ever see her again outside the xat!

OMJ: Wonderful, something xat-related. Wake me up when it's over.

Jjs: cabbage

OMJ: Cum again-

Jjs: CABBAAAAAAAGE!!

Cabbage: hi, my name cabbage. I girr from china. I not speaky engrish.

OMJ: Then what are you speaking now? This just offends me.

Jjs: How so?

OMJ: I'm probably one of the few members on this site to have a lick of Chinese in em.

Jjs: You could've fooled me.

OMJ: Well believe it, mang! Don't let the facial hair fool you, this is straight up Eurasian up in here.

Cabbage: I kirr you now and make you noodle dinner.

OMJ: This is disgusting to my ancestors.

Jjs: Oh come on, it's. harmless.

OMJ: Harmless? Sticks and stones may break my bone but words will never hurt me, Jjs!

Jjs: Wut

OMJ: Are you saying its alright to fuck my ancestors and let this garbage spit in each and everyone of their faces?

Jjs: Come on, it's just that-

OMJ: Hoooo there, Haole! You like that? Being called Haole? Because I'll keep firing it right out in your face, mang! You know, you can be in the right on a lot of things, but when you're in the wrong, you're just dead fucking wrong, man, for real. I can see why Robert Ryan Cory joined the community just to call your ass out. Hell, I have half a mind to call your ass out to that fucking ring right now and give you a piece of my mind, man, literally. Except I'll be taking a piece of your's. And don't think I wouldn't either. I'll go full-on Mulan on your ass, no drag! The only drag being me dragging your sorry carcass all around this arena after I'm dome bringing honor back to my family! So by all means, you wanna go, then we'll go right now, and not this "to the mall" bullshit either cuz if we go, only one of us is coming back alive! Entiende?

Jjs: ...Can we just get back to the deathmatch now?

OMJ: You're lucky I take this job srsly, otherwise I'd pop you so hard upside the head that you'll need the REAL POLICE to come and exhume the remains. The REAL POLICE!

Jjs: Got that all out?

OMJ: Proceeeeeed.

Cabbage picks up the barbed wire baseball bat from earlier. A smirk curls upon her face as she looks from the bat to CNF.

OMJ: Her? Isn't that still CDCB?

Jjs: You don't wanna know.

Cabbage: hey this was rearry fun and we hope you rike too.

Cabbage takes a huge swing at CNF, whacking him in the face.

Cabbage: seem rike we just stawted when suddenry we throuuuuuugh! good buy *swing* good buy *swing* good fren good buy *swing* cause now it time for you to get outta my shop! *swing*

OMJ: Is this the kind of shit I'm missing out on the xat?

Jjs: Pretty much.

OMJ: Praise Neptune I don't go there.

Cabbage: but hey werr that's okay cause I see you vewy soon I know. *swing* vewy soon I knoooooooow! *swing* the moon *swing* the beaw *swing* and the big brue noodle house *swing* I wait for you to come and pay *swing* to come and pay *swing* to come and pay *swing* to come and pay *swing* good buy now!

Jjs: Bah GAWD, she's gone quackers! It could end right here!

OMJ: One can hope.

Cabbage goes for one final batter-up to CNF's head, but a bloody and battered CNF miraculously ducks the swing and kicks Cabbage where her girly parts should be before grabbing her by the neck and squeezing it with all his might, discombobulating and nearly breaking it. CNF proceeds to take Cabbage down with his signature Classic Nick Stunner!

OMJ: CLASSIC NICK! CLASSIC NICK! CLASSIC NICK!

Jjs: Bah GAWD I can't believe it! Classic Nick Stunner out of absolutely nowhere!

Cabbage lays motionless on the map with a severely injured neck. Elastic checks on her to make sure.

Elastic: This deathmatch is still getting it on! For what it's worth.

CNF storms out of the ring and trots all the way to the back.

Jjs: Where does he think he's going? He hasn't won the match just yet!

OMJ: Probably to go repeat the fact that joke spin-offs aren't against the rules for the last fucking time.

Jjs: What in Neptune's name is this?! He's driving back out to the ring in a truck of some sort!

OMJ: Not just any truck, Jjs, not just any truck.

Elastic: Whatever this is, I won't allow it!

CNF gives Elastic the one finger salute your shorts before shooting him down with a sticky green substance.

Jjs: Oh dear Neptune, it-it's gotta be slime!

OMJ: You can't do that on television!

CNF grabs a hose and carries it into the ring with him, shooting Elastic some more like the dog that he is.

CNF: If you wanna see Classic Nick air some Slime Time live, then give me a fuck yeah!

Crowd: FUCK YEAH!

CNF: Put this in your Lemonade Mouth and choke on it, piss ass!

CNF jams the hose down Cabbage's mouth and fires the slime away into her body, causing her to inflate to gargantuan levels.

Jjs: She's about to blow!

OMJ: Women, amirite fellas?

Cabbage assplodes in the ring as blood and slime rain down all over the Deathmatch Arena. Elastic hesitates to even get in the ring.

Elastic: Winner, Classic Nickelodeon Fan1!

CNF nails Elastic with a Classic Nickelodeon Stunner out of nowhere to kick start the celebration.

CNF: Toss me some Doug's!

Jjs: Arrive. Watch Nick. Leave.

OMJ: This deathmatch in a nutshell. And look at him, having himself an ole fashioned Rugrats Bash to celebrate!

Jjs: CNF has done it! He's proven that the magic of classic nickelodeon cartoons will never die out and they'll continue to live on for many years to come.

OMJ: Way to pull that out your ass there.

Jjs: Well folks, we're all out of time! I'm jjsthekid!

OMJ: And I'm actually in one piece for once!

Jjs: Saying good fight, goodnight!

And remember, if you have suggestions for Deathmatches, feel free to post em here

• Like 8

The following program you are about to witness is a work of total fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the products of the creator's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual events or locales is entire coincidental. This program doesn't reflect the views or opinions of any person portrayed herein...except maybe Ssj...

Episode 7: Red Power

photo-1287.jpg vs photo-2469.gif

Jjs: The Master of Clap takes on The Turtle Hermit, loser goes to H.F.I.L.! Here to tonight, on Community Deathmatch!

Jjs: And welcome to another butt-pounding episode of Community Deathmatch! I'm jjsthekid!

OMJ: And I was supposed to be Bushwhacker Luke!

Jjs: But had you gone through with that demand, we wouldn't be having ourselves another guh-lorious deathmatch here tonight!

OMJ: You mean this month?

Jjs: More or less this week, but who the hell cares! Thanks to our People's leader, we have ourselves one doozie of a bro-down of a showdown here for you death fans tonight!

OMJ: And what a bro-down it looks to be, Jjs! We have our resident clapmeister, Clapmaster, taking on one of our select few DBZ fanboys in, of all places on the godforsaken Internet, the Deathmatch Arena!

Jjs: What better place, Jenks, what better place?! I don't think I've ever been so overjoyed and excited for a deathmatch until now.

OMJ: Now lets head on backstage with our deathmatch correspondent, CF, for a word or two from tonight's competitors!

Jj: Until....now.....

CF: Jjs, OMJ, I'm here backstage with none other than ssj4gogita4! Now ssj, what are your thoughts heading into tonight's deathmatch? :)

Ssj: My thoughts? You must think I'm a ranked amateur. I don't think, I know that I'll be the one to kill Clapalot tonight because compared to him and his supposed handiwork around a computer, I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SPONGEBOB SITES, and I shall prove tonight once and for all just who truly is the elite admin around here! With all due respect.

CF: Clappy, your thoughts heading into your Deathmatch with ssj? :)

Clappy: I've been looking forward to this deathmatch since our last showdown, Gogita. Pretty much the reason why that I flat-out demanded for this deathmatch to happen other than the fact that I finally wanted to be on it. If I really want to know just how far I've gotten here as an admin, I have to go the distance with the likes of you. There's no denying what you've done for the SpongeBob fandom, I'm here to show you that I can do more than just hang with the best. Friendship, goodness, yadda yadda in-between. *claps*

CF: There you have it-

Clappy: Is there a Chipotle around here, cuz I'm starved! Hahaha!

OMJ: The anticipation is just building and it's only just the tip of this crapberg!

Jjs: Let's have ourselves a look at the tape, shall we?

OMJ: Do lets!

Ssj4Gogita4

Star Rating: 5

User Ranking: Drastical Radical

Group: Managers

Active Posts: 815

Profile Views: 18,932

Member Title: Squidward Tortellini

Birthday: October 23, 1984

Interests: your mom

Favorite Episode: Dying for Pie

Favorite Character: Squidward Tentacles

Jjs: Hailing from the space rubble that now is Planet Vegeta, ssj comes into this deathmatch with a lot of momentum going for him.

OMJ: That's right, Jjs, a five-star saiyan prince and a member of the Drastical Radicals to boot, he surely brings some much-needed life into this death trap!

Jjs: He joined here back in October of 2011 when V7 was still going strong, and he's spent even longer before that being an admin of SpongeBuddy Mania! Becoming the only member to be on the staff of both sites.

OMJ: Being spongey is serious business, Jjs. He's a bit short-ranged in the posting department, but who the hell needs posts when the admin power speaks for itself! And at a whopping 28-years old, he's even older than I am! And his profile views! Bah GAWD, they're over nine thou-

Jjs: No.

OMJ: But-

Jjs: Just don't.

OMJ: :bullshrimp:

Jjs: His only interest is your mom, his favorite episode is Dying For Pie, and his favorite character is Squidward...TORTELLINI?

OMJ: All of which won't play a factor in this deathmatch whatsoever!

Jjs: But on the other end of posting spectrum.

Clappy

Star Rating: 4

User Ranking: Fry Cook Legend

Group: Managers

Others: Spy Buddies

Active Posts: 33,560

Profile Views: 66,559

Member Title: #Dashing #Handsome

Birthday: March 26, 1989

Interests: Calling people maybe.

Favorite Episode: The Camping Episode

Favorite Character: Grubby Grouper

OMJ: Hailing from over there, Clappy has a whole lot going for him heading into this deathmatch! Albeit he has four stars, he is a certified Fry Cook Legend among members here in the Community.

Jjs: Not as legendary as you.

OMJ: Stop it you X3

Jjs: Yes, a legend in his own right, Clappy has pretty much been here since the beginning! Despite a break in between, he came back feeling completely recharged, working his way up to Cashier before taking a coveted Manager position, a position that despite its ups and downs, he still holds to this day.

OMJ: And with an emphatic 33,560 post count, he surely has ssj outmatched in that department! He wasn't the former top poster of all time for nothing.

Jjs: Until you, of course.

OMJ: Stop you're making me blush X3

Jjs: A member of the Spy Buddies, Clappy brings some probably much needed stealth into this match.

OMJ: Keyword: probably. He also brings a lot of vanity, being #Dashing and #Handsome after all.

Jjs: And being about five years his opponent's junior, he has on his side slightly more youthly vigor.

OMJ: They're bother even older than I am!

Jjs: The only thing that seems to interest him is calling people maybe.

OMJ: No clapping?

Jjs: No clapping.

OMJ: ...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Jjs: His favorite episode is The Camping Episode and his favorite character is Grubby Grouper!

OMJ: Later groupies! Jenkman's gotta catch this gnarly deathmatch! AOOOOOOOOOH!

Jjs: Yes, so without anymore further ado, lets head down to the ring with Referee Elastic Dog!

Elastic: Alright you two smarks! I want a good, clean fight! No dusty finishes! No screw jobs! Any last requests?

Clappy: I've got the power of friendship on my side!

OMJ: More the Fantastic Five, amirite?

Ssj: While you fight for friends, Clapalot, I fight with some pride!

They both get into their fighting stances.

Goku_Vs_Vegeta_by_eggmanrules.jpg

Elastic: WELL THEN LETS GET IT ON!

Jjs: And this highly anticipated deathmatch finally commence!

Clappy and ssj trade blows with each other in a burst of attacks, neither of them being able to land a blow on the other.

OMJ: And ssj and Clappy immediately trades blows in a sudden burst of attacks!

Jjs: Neither of them seem to be able to land a blow on the other, though. Say OMJ, you post with these two somewhat on the daily in the wrestling topic, what should we look to expect in this bout?

OMJ: Shit, Jjs, and a whole lot of it.

Clappy and ssj land simultaneous blows to each others faces, knocking both of them back a few feet. Ssj jumps right back towards Clappy, who blocks his attack and knees ssj in the gut before Clap Slapping down to the mat.

Jjs: They don't call him the Clapmaster for nothing!

OMJ: Ssj's gonna have to get himself checked after this.

Jjs: We all do, Jenkman.

Clappy waits for ssj to get back up to his feet before making his next move.

Ssj: Not willing to strike a man while he's down, huh?

Clappy: It's not the friendly thing to do-

Ssj: BROOOOOOOGUE!!

Ssj proceeds to catch Clappy by surprise with a vicious Brogue Kick square to his face, knocking him onto his back. He jumps on Claps and lays into him with countless lefts and rights before picking him up and sending him flying into the corner turnbuckle with a ki blast.

OMJ: Smack dab into the turnbuckle with a vicious ki blast of ki! Ssj is relentless in the early goings of this bout!

Jjs: It's a good thing you know more about DBZ than I do. I'm fucking lost.

Ssj lays into Clappy some more by shoulder tackling him into the corner turnbuckle repeatedly before slamming him down to the mat with the authority invested in him as the Director of Human Resources.

Jjs: He doesn't work in our Human Resources department for nothing, folks!

Ssj heads up top of the turnbuckle, sizing Clappy up for a high-risk maneuver.

Jjs: This doesn't look good for Clappy at all, folks!

OMJ: I've seen this before Jjs, only the elite of the elite can pull off the full power of such a maneuver, and ssj happens to be one of them!

Jjs: The other being you, of course.

OMJ: You're just trying to butter me up X3

Ssj jumps high up into the air, gaining velocity.

Jjs: Dear Neptune, I can't watch!

OMJ: FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH-

Jjs: I don't believe it!

Clappy manages to kip up out of harm's way before the splash could connect, causing Ssj to crash hard to the ring mat. Ssj tries to regain his footing but Clappy manages to clock him right in the face with a thunderous Pele Kick, sending ssj back down to the mat.

OMJ: Pele Kick from out of nowhere! Clapmaster's putting them soccer skills to good use!

Jjs: What a way to turn this thing right round, baby, right round!

OMJ: Like a record!

Clappy waits for ssj to get back up to his feet again before making his move.

Ssj: I thought you said you don't like TNA?

Clappy: Doesn't mean I don't watch it-

Ssj: BROOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!

Ssj goes for another Brogue Kick but Clappy manages to duck it and get behind his opponent. Ssj quickly turns back and fires another ki blast, but Clappy ducks that too, causing the blast blow up a section of the audience.

Jjs: Dear Neptune below! They just took out an entire section of our live audience of guests!

OMJ: Ehhh, they knew what they were getting into lurking up in here.

Clappy: Clappoken x2!

Clappy flies at ssj, sending him back with two emphatic Clap Slaps to the face. Ssj tries to fight back but Clappy manages to dodge his attacks.

Clappy: Clappoken x5!

Clappy pummels ssj with five more thunderous Clap Slaps.

Ssj spits out some blood from the severity of the attack. He struggles to get up.

Ssj: :bullshrimp:

Clappy's eyes widened, as if something in him snapped.

OMJ: Ssj shouldn't have done that.

Jjs: Why not?

OMJ: Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't post here much. Let's just say a whole lotta bullshrimp is about to go down.

Clappoken: CLAPPOKEN! X10!!

Clappy's skin burns red like sunburn as he flies towards a wounded ssj and completely dominates him with ten of his patented Clap Slaps, bringing his fellow admin down to his knees in agony. He proceeds to take out a shovel from under the ring in order to scoop him up and plants him back down into the mat, sending ssj crashing through the ring, burying him beneath it.

Jjs: BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY! Clappy just buried ssj straight down to H.F.I.L.!

OMJ: So, in other words, SBM amirite?

Elastic goes to examine the gaping hole that ssj was buried in, seeing no movement.

Elastic: Looks legit. WINNE-

Suddenly, the ring began to tremble, then the entire arena.

Jjs: What in Neptune's name is going on here!

OMJ: SHIT, JJS! SHIT!

Ssj: CLAPALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

A golden-red glow engulfed the arena as a glowing, burning light emerged from the hole in the ring.

Jjs: You have got to be kidding me?!

OMJ: He has reached a level far beyond a normal ginger, Jjs! He's reached-

Ssj: I am a Super Ginger. :smirk:

Ssj reveals his glowing, burning red hair, signifying that he is, indeed, a Super Ginger.

Ssj: Your time is up and my time is now, Clapalot.

Clappy: Clappoken x20!

Clappy pounces at ssj, who easily evades his Clap Slaps before taking him down with a shoulder tackle. He runs into the ropes and charges at Clappy again with another earth shattering shoulder tackle. Ssj waits for Clappy to get back up. Clappy tries to surprise him with another Clap Slap but ssj ducks and counters it into a spin-out power bomb, causing the arena to tremble.

OMJ: Dear Neptune, this could be the end right here, folks! The dreaded Five Moves of Doom!

Ssj taunts Clappy some more by bullshrimping in his face before nailing a Five-Knuckle Shuffle onto the downed Clappy. Clappy struggles to get back up as ssj calculates his next and last move.

Ssj: Your friendships die here, Clapalot.

Ssj picks Clappy up onto his shoulders before jumping into the air laying him out with a major Attitude Adjustment! Ssj flies above the ring, extending a hand out facing towards Clappy. Elastic checks on the damage and concludes that Clappy is still alive.

Elastic: This deathmatch is still getting it-

Ssj: OH SHUT UP! I know that wasn't enough to take out Super Sansone, but I know what will...my Big Ban Attack.

Ssj gathers up energy as a huge red ki ball forms in his hand.

OMJ: I can't believe it, Clappy miraculously survived the Five Moves of Doom!

Jjs: But will be able to withstand ssj's devastating Big Ban Attack? No one's ever been able to survive it! We're talking Instabanned, Permabanned even!

Clappy struggles up, unable to really move much.

Clappy: Dammit, there's only one way I could be able to win this. I just need a little help...from my friends. Fantastic Five, give me strength!

Clappy raises his hands into the air.

Jjs: Does Clappy really intend on taking that thing head-on?! Is he- what are you doing?

OMJ: *gets up from his seat and raises his arms up, giving Clappy his energy*

Sauce and Cha are then seen giving Clappy their energy from the Other World as Aya is seen giving her energy from the audience

Aya: Get em for me, Chandler. *resumes cat fighting with Jelly some more*

Ssj: This is it, Clapalot. Once and for all, TNA IS BETTER THAN WWE!!!

Ssj fires off his Big Ban Attack at Clappy. Clappy beats his chest three times.

Clappy: BROOOOOOOOOOOOOGUE!!!

He shouts before taking a page out of ssj's book and proceeds to Brogue Kick the Big Ban Attack right back at ssj.

Ssj: :bullshrimp:

Ssj is then engulfed by his own Big Ban Attack and is sent crashing through the roof of the Deathmatch Arena and high up into the earth's atmosphere, setting him on a direct collision course with the sun.

Ssj: CLAPALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Ssj is hurdling into the sun, burning up from the combined pressure of the star and his attack on contact.

Elastic puts on a pair of sunglasses to survey the situation.

Elastic: Ehh, deal with it. WINNER *raises Clappy's arm* Clappy!

Clappy: Awesome! Say, is there a Chipotle nearby, I could use a burrito with some senzu beans? I'm starved!

Jjs: And there you have it, folks! An explosive end to one explosive deathmatch!

OMJ: Our communist dictators will be pleased! I hope...

Jjs: Well folks, we're all out of time! I'm jjsthekid!

OMJ: And I'm just a slave to the system!

Jjs: Saying good fight, good night!

• Like 7