• Advertisement

Community Deathmatch

I...loved this xD couldn't stop laughing, crazily good job with putting our respective interests into the dialogue, and the host commentaries were just hilarious. Thanks for putting me against Cha, mah little SBC sistah ;P sorry for killing you Cha, tho :( (no, I'm not sorry at all >=])

Keep up the great work, I need to read the first two installments...and for the season finale I wanna see JJS vs OMJ ;)

• Like 2

Aya vs Jelly, and jjs vs omj for the season finale, with PattySponge and anyone else who would annoy him or be annoyed by him in anyway as hosts for the host battle for the lulz.

• Like 1

The following program you are about to witness is a work of total fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the products of the creator's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any actual events or locales is entire coincidental. This program doesn't reflect the views or opinions of any person portrayed herein...except maybe Smiles Pa.

...Anyway, IT'S JUST POSTS!

Episode 4: Servin' Up Clues!

photo-1584.jpg vs. White_square_with_question_mark.png

Jjs: The Nicest Member on SBC looks to get a little naughty as she makes her debut in the Deathmatch Arena by servin' up a can of whoopass against a surprise competitor tonight, on Community Deathmatch!

Jjs: Welcome death fans!

OMJ: HUTTAH!

Jjs: I'm jjsthekid!

OMJ: And you can call me Jeeves!

Jjs: And welcome to Community Deathmatch!

OMJ: Where smiles are served bi-daily for each episode I manage to churn out for you!

Jjs: Speaking of serving up smiles, our deathmatch tonight is sure to put smiles on a lot of our viewers' faces.

OMJ: Or at least one, considering how much she's been wanting to see herself die in one of these episodes.

Jjs: Possible spoilers, Jenkins?

OMJ: Cold, hard facts, Jjs.

Jjs: Just the way I take my smiles. But enough of this banter, lets take a look at the Sauce Tape!

Sauce Mama

Group: Representative Board of SBC

Others: Karate Choppers

Active Posts: 19,136

Profile Views: 3,173

Member Title: Hello. I can speak Saucenese.

Birthday: February 15, 1996

Interests: Snowboarding, singing, volleyball, hanging with friends...

Favorite Episode: Sandy, Spongebob, and the Worm

Favorite Character: Spongebob

Jjs: Hailing from Bikini Bottom-

OMJ: Sure.

Jjs: She comes into this deathmatch with quite a lot of experience under her belt. Joining SBC during the tumultuous Summer of 2011, working her way up from simple Customer to a full-fledged Represenative of the Board! And flying the Karate Chopper flag, you'd think she would know what she's doing in a deathmatch ring.

OMJ: She's a Chopper, Jjs. They don't even know what they're doing! March Madness can attest to that.

Jjs: Don't remind us, but with 14,000 posts, she surely has a significant edge over whoever may be standing on the other side of that ring tonight.

OMJ: Except me and a hand-full of other people, of course.

Jjs: Of course, but I'm sure we won't go down that logical route. And being 17 years-old and Female, you can be sure that THAT will come into play tonight!

OMJ: Her interests are snowboarding, singing, volleyball and hanging with friends, but with the amount of time she can spend on here outside of school, she doesn't seem to hang out with them enough.

Jjs: You're just preaching to the choir on that one, aren't you Jenkins?

OMJ: I hold mass every Sunday at SBC's Church of Sipentology, Jjs.

Jjs: It also says here that she speaks Saucenese. What's Saucenese?

OMJ: A once lost and long-forgotten language of the old world that was recently re-discovered by your's truly and helped remade it to better fit modern day dialect.

Jjs: Simply fascinating!

OMJ: Of course it is, in fact, a lot of the things that has to do with Sauce today wouldn't have even come to be if it weren't for a little help from her Old Man.

Jjs: Her Pa? That's surprising.

OMJ: Not her Pa! I'm talking about me!

Jjs: I don't quite follow.

OMJ: Shows what you know, you barely fucking post here. I help founded Saucenese, Saucology, Sauconomics, incepted the idea of Sauception! The list can go on! Hell, I can mention something about Saucentology right now and it'll just become another one of her things *snaps fingers* like that.

Jjs: Does everything regarding her have her name in it?

OMJ: Yeah, it's pretty conceited, right?

Jjs: But she still had more awards than Wumbo and that's what matters.

OMJ: The point I'm trying to make here is that Sauce wouldn't be a household name without a little help from her old man.

Jjs: But you said she snap *snaps fingers* just like that?

OMJ:...We're just destined to step into that deathmatch ring, you and I. And when that time does come, I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Jjs: And when that time comes, I'll be here to call the action with you every minute of the way! Sauce Mama's favorite episode is Sandy, SpongeBob and The Worm and her favorite character is-

OMJ: Yes, SpongeBob! We say that'll play a factor in this match, but it won't! Moving on.

Jjs: I'd love to, Jenkins, really I would, but unfortunately we have to go backstage with our Deathmatch Correspondent, CF, to hear her irrelevant banter with our competitors. CF?

CF: Jjs, OMJ, I'm backstage with tonight's featured Deathmatch competitor, Sauce Mama, who seems just about ready to leave her mark-

OMJ: Or stain.

CF: Here tonight! Sauce Mama, what are your thoughts heading into the deathmatch of your life tonight?

Sauce: Ahaha! *smiles awakwardly* Ahahahmm! Well, hello there people! In case you didn't know, this is Servin' Up Smiles! Or Sauce! Or Sauce Mama.

OMJ: Thank you, we know.

Sauce: Or Servbot! Ahahahamm! Or any other nickname you've given me-

OMJ: More like I've given you.

Sauce: I have like, what, FIFTEEN?!

OMJ: You hear that Jjs, FIFTEEN. Jot down 15 for the old guy.

Jjs: You're just exaggerating.

Sauce: And you wanna know my thoughts going into this deathmatch? Well, how about I tell you my thoughts in, ha, Saucenese. That came out, like, really weird!

OMJ: Oh, you're just too much.

Sauce: So yeah, lets get started then. I thibink myib chibanibces ibare gibood conibsidiberibing thibat thibis Sibauce ibis biboss iband I thibink thibat whoibeviber stibeps fiboot ibin thibat deathibmatch ibring wibith ibme isib inib forib a wiborld ofib hiburt. TRY GETTING THAT ONE! And sorry guys, but I ain't gonna die. Sauce Mama just doesn't work that way.

OMJ: She sounds like Sweet Brown

Jjs: You just butchered the language, didn't you?

OMJ: You butchered the language!

CF: And there you have it death fans, Sauce Mama once again showing the community just why this sauce is boss.

OMJ: Any word on her opponent for tonight, CF?

Jjs: You're the writer, shouldn't you-

OMJ: *elbows Jjs* Play along!

CF: Well OMJ, I still haven't gotten any word yet as to where the whereabouts, or even who Sauce Mama's opponent is for tonight.

OMJ: A crying shame, but wait a second. What's that right there?

CF: Where? What are you talking about?

Jjs: Yeah, OMJ, what are you talking about?

OMJ: That right there! Behind you on that copy of Blue's Big Musical!

CF: *looks behind herself to see a copy of Blue's Big Musical with a yellowish-green paw print on it* Oh, you mean this. It looks like Elastic was watching this after accidentally stepping on the pee in his dog padding.

OMJ: Don't you see, it's a hint! An *hand motions* ELASTIC HINT!

Jjs: What's up with you and your hard-on for Blue's Clues?

OMJ: Shutthefuckupandplayjjsoryerfired. Now, to play Elastic Hints you've gotta find a, uhhhh?

Jjs: Pawprint.

OMJ: And that's our first....?

CF: Hint?

Jjs: No shit, CF.

OMJ: A hint?

Jjs: A HINT.

OMJ: Then we put it in our??

Elastic: Ass.

OMJ: Because its ELASTIC HINTS!

OMJ & Elastic: ELASTIC HINTS!

OMJ: You know what to do!

Elastic: Get down to the deathmatch ring and lets GET. IT OOOOON. Lets get it ooooon!

Jjs: And then we lose our minds

CF: Take a step at a time? I love Blues Clues ^_^

OMJ: And we can kill anything!

Elastic: *jumps out at the camera, knocking down the camera guy*

OMJ: THAT WE WANNA KILL! Jot that one down in your handy dandy notebook, CF.

CF: How does it loo-

Jjs: It looks as dreadful as your smile, moving on!

OMJ: Time to find more hints as to who Sauce's opponent will be tonight.

CF: I love Blues Clues ^_^ *trots down the hall as the scene cuts off to static*

Jjs: My sincerest apologies for the abrupt end to OMJ's wet dream there, but it appears CF has used up all her screen time for this episode. Thank Neptune.

OMJ: We should at least extend her contract by a few more minutes.

Jjs: Suggest that again and I'll make sure we'll have that deathmatch. Anyways death fans, lets head down to the action in the ring where referee Elastic Dog will be presiding over tonight's featured bout!

Elastic: I can't exactly preside over a deathmatch if there's only one homicidal maniac in the ring with me!

Sauce: Does that mean I win? I'd like to thank my Pa, for whipping me into shape and raising to be the person I am today! I'd also like to thank my panda, Momo!

Jjs: How adorable! Where is the little dickens?

Sauce: He has best seat in the house!

OMJ: What in Neptune's name is she- *turns to his left to see the stuffed animal* OHMAIGAWD *falls out of chair*

Jjs: Bah GAWD, I can't believe it! Momo's been up in the booth with us this whole time!

OMJ: Who the hell placed that thing in here?!

Jjs: Take it easy, Jenks, it's just a toy-

Momo: I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOULS!

OMJ: ...dafuq?

Jjs: It appears we'll have another guest commentator this evening, folks! Better than hearing CF, that's for sure.

Suddenly, a figured steps out onto the entrance ramp, wearing the theatrical face of Comedy. The figure slowly paces his way down towards the Deathmatch ring.

Jjs: Who the devil could this be?

Momo: SPEAK OF THE DEVIL, AND HE SHALL ARRIVE!

OMJ: Srsly, dafuq, mang?

The figure over-dramatically enters the ring, twirling around and snapping his fingers as if he's ready to get it on.

Elastic: If this is supposed to be your idea of a West Side Story reference, then I won't allow it!

???: I have arrived to commence this battle to the death!

The figure takes off the mask to reveal that he is none other than...WEBBY!

Jjs: Bah gawd! I can't believe, Jenks!

OMJ: The amount of times he's only posted in her ask thread, can't quite say you can color me surprised, Jjs.

Jjs: Then we can expect you to fight Aya to the death down the road then?

Momo: YES, DIE SO THAT MY LORD BEELZEBUB MAY PLAY WITH YOUR LEFTOVERS ONCE IM FINISHED DEVOURING YOUR SOUL!

OMJ: You're really pushing your luck here, pillow.

Jjs: Glad to hear some of your feedback, Momo! Now without any further ado, lets take a look at Webby's tape!

Webby

photo-1311.jpg

Group: Karate Choppers

Active Posts: 6,074

Profile Views: 2,292

Member Title: #MONOTONE2012

Birthday: September 23, 1997

Interests: *cricket noises*

Favorite Episode: Band Geeks

Favorite Character: Patrick Star

Jjs: Hailing from 0987 Sea Shell Drive

OMJ: Which isn't real, like Sauce's lashes. ;)

Momo: BUT YOUR ETERNITY OF PAIN AND SUFFERING AT MY PAWS WILL BE ALL TOO REAL!

Jjs: Very insightful there, Momo. I can't help but agree!

OMJ: That's it, I'm calling security.

Jjs: Jenkins, do you think CAPTCHA will do anything? Really? Momo managed to sneak up here for a reason.

OMJ: ...True.

Momo: YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, PEON!

Jjs: Truer words have never been said here throughout the entire history of Community Deathmatch. Thank you, Momo.

OMJ: You're just getting back at me for the last episode, aren't you?

Jjs: Being a little over a year younger than Sauce, Webby's more youthful vigor could help him make his towards victory tonight.

OMJ: And with that, Webby also brings with him about a little more than a year and a half's worth of experience, having joined the Community way back in January 2010!

Jjs: But despite all that experience he may or may not have under his belt, Sauce Mama surely eclipses him in the posting department, with a whopping 13,000 post gap between them!

OMJ: Similar tastes in episodes, I noticed. That will come into play during this bout, surely!

Jjs: And lets not forget the ties that bind them as they are both members of the red cloth. Two elite Karate Choppers going toe-to-toe here tonight, and what better place than inside the Deathmatch Arena!

OMJ: With Sauce's favorite character being SpongeBob and Webby's being Patrick, opposites will surely attract here during our first inter-gender deathmatch, Jjs!

Momo: ENOUGH TALK! LETS GET DOWN TO THE BLOODBATH!

Jjs: Where referee Elastic Dog will be calling this bout right down the middle!

Momo: THE SAME WAY I SHALL EVISCERATE YOU ALL!

Elastic: Alright you two whities! I want a good, clean fight! That means no soliloquies, Webby! Any last words?

Sauce: This sauce is boss.

Webby: *jetes*

Elastic: Alright then, NOW LETS GET IT ON!

Jjs: And with that, tonight's Deathmatch can finally commence!

Webby: Now lets see...I shall take you down post haste before laying in the Smackdown on you. Tally ho, then!

Webby charges at Sauce for a takedown but Sauce easily evades his attack and he accidentally runs into the turnbuckle head first. Sauce grabs by the back and proceeds to throw him repeated into the corner turnbuckle shoulder and head first before throwing him down onto the mat like a sauce boss.

Jjs: Sauce takes Webby down with authority as she takes an early advantage in this match-up!

OMJ: And being a Loyal Customer, that's quite a lot of authority right there!

Momo: I HAVE TAUGHT HER WELL!

Sauce: Sorry Webby, but-

Sauce proceeds to kick him while he's down, getting some thunderous blows onto his head before picking him up for a devastating Soy Saucer, sending Webby head-first into the mat and somewhat injuring his neck. Elastic checks on him to make sure he's still responsive.

Jjs: What punishment Sauce is dishing out right now! I almost can't believe this is the same, sweet girl we have all come to know and love.

OMJ: Somewhere underneath that crocodile smile and all that fake eye hair and glue lies something dark and sinister, Jjs. Take this panda for example.

Momo: SILENCE, YOU PISSANT, OR I SHALL SEND YOU ON A ONE-WAY TRIP STRAIGHT TO THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!

Elastic: He's still breathing! This match is still getting it on!

Jjs: And by some miracle, Webby is still in this, Jenks!

OMJ: My eyes! I can't watch anymore!

Jjs: Too violent for you?

OMJ: Have you seen how white they both are, talk about a major lens flare for our audience watching at home.

Momo: AND IT SHALL SOON RUN RED WITH YOUR BLOOD!

OMJ: Why you-

Jjs: Ignore it, Jenks, it's not worth it.

Webby gets back up to his feet, stirring a little.

Webby: Human beings can be awful cruel to one another.

Sauce: I'm sorry you feel that way, Webby. :( Here *hugz*

Jjs: A Huck Finn quote, really?

OMJ: Excuse me for not having much material for Webby here.

The crowd boos as Sauce gives Webby a big, old hug. Webby embraces her back but turns things around by picking her up and slamming her down to the mat before laying some lefts and rights into her face. He takes out a hard-covered copy of Huckleberry Finn and proceeds it to shove it down her mouth.

Jjs: Dear Neptune, I can't believe it! Webby took advantage of the kindness in Sauce's heart and used it to turn this deathmatch around into his favor!

OMJ: And he's shoving that hard-covered copy down where the smiles are always served! This just isn't right, Jjs!

Momo: YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT?-

OMJ: WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU!?

Webby stands up as Sauce chokes on the book, gasping for air. Webby puts two of fingers in the air and twirls them around in unison with the crowd's roars before elbowing Sauce in the chest.

Webby: Now, I shall re-enact one of Sauce's favorite SpongeBob scenes of all time...BREATHE DARN YOU! GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH!

Jjs: Talk about method acting!

OMJ: Knowing Webby, more like improv.

Webby gets down and proceeds to pound on Sauce's chest repeatedly and with great force until the book comes regurgitating back out of her mouth.

Webby: Never again shall you read while going back and forth me!

OMJ: From the looks of that pounding, Sauce won't be busty anytime soon.

Jjs: ...

OMJ: That's right, I said it.

MOMO: ...YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE TONIGHT!

Sauce gets back up to her feet, clinging to dear life as she gasps for air.

Sauce: Webby!...H-How...how could you?

Webby: My apologies, Saucy. I really am :( Hugz?

Sauce: Oh what the hey :)

They embrace each other again, but Webby again takes advantage of this opportunity by taking her down with one of his patented pirouettes before twirling around and kicking her square in the face a few times, sending he back to the mat.

Jjs: Webby's at it again!

OMJ: Understatement of the year.

Momo: HE SHALL TASTE THE WRATH OF YOG TEN-FOLD, LIKE YOU ALL!

OMJ: What the hell are you? Talking about Beelzebub and Yog Sothoth, they're two different beings from two different mythologies! Pick one!

Momo: HOW ABOUT YOU PICK ONE WAY TO DIE SO I CAN FEAST ON YOUR INNARDS!

OMJ: You wanna go?!

Jjs: Easy, Jenkins, it's just a toy-

OMJ: To the mall, I meant.

Momo: I'LL SEE YOU AT THE MALL OF HELL!

Webby proceeds to a la seconde all over Sauce's body as she lays on the floor. He picks her limp body up and twirls her around as if ballroom dancing with her.

Jjs: Webby's now dancing with Sauce's limp body, that mad man!

OMJ: Talk about a ballroom blitz.

Sauce regains some composure and tries to take Webby down with a haymaker, but Webby jetes out of harms way and trips her face-first into the corner turnbuckle before locking in his patented Spider Web submission maneuver on her.

Jjs: Dear Neptune, I can't believe it! Webby's locked in his deadly Spider Web! He's gonna squeeze the living day lights out of her!

Momo: IF SHE LOSES THIS, I'LL KILL HER TEN FOLD IN HELL!

OMJ: That's messed up, yo.

Sauce struggles and tries to muscle her way out of the Spider Web but to no avail. She begins losing consciousness when a figure suddenly hops into the ring and begins whipping at Webby with a leather belt, causing Webby to lose his grip and grovel on the mat from the stinging.

Jjs: I can't believe what I'm seeing here, folks!

OMJ: If you check the cbox once in a while, you'll know that that's Smiles Pa. And he's whipping Webby into shape! Er...out of it, actually.

Momo: THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU ALL IN HELL!

Smiles Pa: Smiley! Whatchu be doin here with this damn dern boy all over you in front of all these people and dangum cameras?! Is this one of dem skin flicks?! Did I raise a harlot in my household, young lady?!

Smiles Pa rants before whipping Webby some more.

Elastic: I'll allow it! Anything to get me back to basement sooner!

Sauce: But dad! This isn't what you think! It's-

Smiles Pa: Whatchu damn dern tootin do you be expectin me to think?! Imma crack dis here belt double for you tonight!

Sauce: But dad, this is a deathmatch! I'm supposed to fight Webby to the death, and you're kinda...doing that for me...so by all means, keep going because...HE GROPED ME!

Smiles Pa: HE DID WHAAAAAAAAAT?!

Webby: NO I-

Smiles Pa begins laying some size 8 boots into Webby along with his whippings.

Jjs: Sauce is actually encouraging her Pa to go to town on a boy for once!

OMJ: Well, isn't that a sight you don't see everyday.

Momo: LIKE YOU, VERY SOON!

OMJ: Why you little!

OMJ gets up and strangles the stuffed animal as Jjs tries to pull him back.

Momo: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jjs: JENKINS, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

OMJ: BUT IT IS!

OMJ elbows Jjs in the gut and pushes him before taking Momo with him backstage. Back in the ring, Sauce stands by as her Pa continues laying a beat down on Webby until another figure storms the ring and bops Smiles Pa in the head with a rolling pin before using it to hit Sauce in her white stomach before cracking her on the back.

Jjs: What's this? I can't believe it! It's-It's Webby's Mom!

Webby's Mom: Webby! What did I tell you about coming to this community, young man?!

Webby: But mommy! I-

Webby's Mom: No buts, no coconuts, young man!

Webby's Mom proceeds to bop him on the head with her rolling pin before pulling him up by his ear.

Webby's Mom: You're banned from this community forever, my little actor, you!

Webby: But Mom! My death,atch, I must wi-

Webby's mom bops him one again.

Smiles Pa: Now what in tarnation was that FER-

Smiles Pa stops as he catches sight of Webby's Mom, taking her son by his ear and threatening him with her rolling pin. His eyes widened as he approached.

Smiles Pa: Excuse me there, madam, but is that yer dangum son you be threatenin there?

Webby's Mom: Why yes, he's my wonderful, Webby Boo! Why do you ask?

Smiles Pa: May I say that you have some fine form trusslin him up like dat if I do say so myself.

Webby's Mom: Why thank you! ^_^ Somebody needs to keep this boy in line, and parents these days are being too gosh darn lenient if you ask me.

Smiles Pa: Exactly! You took them dangum words right up outta my mouth!

Sauce gets up now and sees this all unfolding.

Sauce: Dad what are you-

Jjs: I can't believe it! It appears Smiles Pa has taken a liking to Webby's Mom! Now I've seen everything, as OMJ would probably say at this point.

Sauce: Dad, what are you doing?

Smiles Pa: Don't interrupt, you harlot!

Webby's Mom: Such authority.

Webby: Mom?!

Webby's Mom lets go of her son as she and Smiles Pa heads out of the ring.

Webby's Mom: You two play nice now!

Smiles Pa: And no fondling! We'll know!

They make their way to the back as Sauce and Webby look on in disbelief.

Jjs: The parents of both of our combatants are now leaving the arena! I'm sure OMJ will say something suggestive by now.

Backstage, we see OMJ with Momo in hand, approaching a broom closet.

OMJ: Alright you little fuck, lets see how hot your hell burns after this.

Momo: YOU'LL SEE ONCE THIS IS ALL OVER!

OMJ: WHY YOU LITTLE!

OMJ opens the closet door and throws Momo inside with authority before stepping inside and shutting the door closed behind him. A scuffle can be heard going on inside.

Jjs: Dear Neptune below! OMJ is taking it to Momo inside the broom closet! This is madness!

Back inside the ring Webby takes advantage of the situation by taking Sauce down with a pirouette. With Sauce out of it, Webby heads outside and digs under the ring and takes out a sword.

Jjs: Bah GAWD! Webby has found a sword under the ring, straight out of a Shakespeare tragedy!

Webby hops back in the ring and takes the sword to Sauce's neck.

Webby: Now with this sword, I shall smite thee, smile demon!

Webby goes to bring the sword down on Sauce, but she catches him off guard by batting him with her (false) eyelashes. This is enough to take Webby down to the mat, causing him to lose grip of his sword by the force of the batting and his fall. Sauce bats him into submission before grabbing hold of the sword for herself.

Jjs: Sauce still has some life in her! She's turned this deathmatch around and she has that damn sword in hand!

Sauce: FINIBISH HIBIM!

She takes the sword and proceeds to cut Webby into ribbons, bisecting at all sorts of angles. Blood and limbs fly around as she goes on with this for about a minute.

Jjs: Sauce is showing absolutely no mercy! Elastic, call it a match already!

Elastic finally snaps out of thinking about Heavy Traffic and pulls Sauce back from the carnage before examining it for himself.

Elastic: Looks legit. Winner, Sauce!

Sauce drops the sword and breaks down in tears at the thought of win inner first deathmatch!

Jjs: I can't believe it! Sauce has overcome the odds and pulled out of her first deathmatch the victor! What?! What's this?!

In the ring, Webby's left hand has taken a life of its own and makes it way towards Sauce.

Jjs: Dear Neptune, I can't believe it! It's Webby's wife, his left hand! And she doesn't look happy about this at all! And surely OMJ would say something about how you'll only get this by being an avid Ask Miss Smiles thread regular.

Webby's hand grabs hold of the sword before hacking and slashing Sauce from behind right down the middle, her internal organs and two halves spilling all over everywhere!

Jjs: WHAT THE? WHO THE? HOW?! That damn hand just killed her! I can't believe it!

Elastic surveys the situation and just shrugs it off.

Elastic: Whatever gets me to my basement quicker. Winner, Webby's Wife!

The hand poses for the crowd as it mourns it's lover.

Jjs: What a mindfuck this all was. Well folks, we're all out of time, I'm jjsthekid and-

We go back to the broom closet where the scuffle appears to have died down and the broom closet door swings open as we see Momo at the threshold, covered in some blood. The camera zooms into the closet as see OMJ laid out, having been put through hell and closet sink.

Momo: I'LL SEE YOU AND THAT HARLOT IN HELL!

Jjs: And that heaping pile of waste in the broom closet is OMJ, saying Good Fight, Good Night!

• Like 8

*inb4 Trophy gives you a F for the long wait*

Although I thought it was pretty damn good.  Now I just wait for another three months before I get to find out my opponent. :smirk:

• Like 1

*inb4 Trophy gives you a F for the long wait*

A for the MOMO FIGHT AND THE WINNER! WEBBYS WIFE! The Webbys Mom and Smiles Pa thing was also funny. Yeesh Clappy let me say what I'm going to say first.

• Like 1

Um yeah. I had to take a break from reading because I was laughing too hard. You sir, have made my life. Thank you. Goodnight.

I think his next lit should be about Smile's Pa and my mom getting married and the havoc it brings. :P

But for realzies, OMJ, this chapter was so goddamn funny that I'm afraid that I woke up my parents. Thanks for making my night, and I regret not being able to read it sooner!

• Like 2