• Advertisement

Friends

$WANKIN

In your opinion, what are "Real Friends" ??? Do you have them?

Even though you have them on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace(The New One). 2/3 of them probably aren't your actual friends.

Friends... Friends is my favorite TV show :D

But real friends, well, always got a bit of a problem with this topic, because I always feel that none of my real life friends are as good of a friend as I am to them, specially my "best friend" Jenni who does stuff to me that piss me off all the time, like cancelling plans at the last minute, or giving very little fucks about my birthday when I usually go all out for hers, etc... the reason why I still consider her a close friend is because we have so many things in common and can talk for hours and I feel she's literally the only person that understands me, but other than that, our friendship could use improvement. I have another friend who I can always count on and shows interest on being my friend, lately I've been hanging out with her more, but we don't have that much in common as Jenni and me...and then there are other friends that are good just to goof around with, go out with once in a while, but anything deeper...and then there's you guys, my favorite online friends, I know I can count on many of you and I really appreciate that ^^

There's also my Facebook friends, some people I may not know in person but that we cna always talk about anything, but I don't care that much for them, and my ex friends, or childhood friends, who I run into once in a while in Facebook, say hi to, nothing more.

Well, my friends are a pain in the butt. They taunt me, tease me, call me stuff, but I stay with it. I just go home, lock myself in an empty room, and scream for at lest 5 minutes(not really). I just sit and think.Then, I listen to music. Sometimes my friends are nice, but especially this friend..... well let's call him Fred. When Fred sees me down, he'll come over, and talk to me about what's wrong..... hopefully this doesn't turn into my life story right here.....hehe.