• Advertisement

139b. The Cent of Money

Jjs Goodman

I thought It was bad and Mr. Krabs was just greedy in this episode but this episode wasn't horrible as Penny Foolish at least. I don't really hate this episode much as other people but It's still a bad episode. There were some good parts like SpongeBob painting Krusty Krab, SpongeBob standing up for Gary, the reason why Gary attacting money and Mr. Krabs getting what he deserved at the end. The rest of this episode was just Gary torture and I couldn't stand it. I do not recommend this episode but this episode is still much better than A Pal For Gary and One Coarse Meal. 4/10

I thought It was bad and Mr. Krabs was just greedy in this episode but this episode wasn't horrible as Penny Foolish at least. I don't really hate this episode much as other people but It's still a bad episode. There were some good parts like SpongeBob painting Krusty Krab, SpongeBob standing up for Gary, the reason why Gary attacting money and Mr. Krabs getting what he deserved at the end. The rest of this episode was just Gary torture and I couldn't stand it. I do not recommend this episode but this episode is still much better than A Pal For Gary and One Coarse Meal. 4/10

You know what? I don't hate this episode anymore. Yes, my opinions are changed. I still can't say I enjoyed watching this episode because It has Gary abuse and It was low on humor but seeing SpongeBob standing up to his boss and Mr. Krabs getting what he deserved was great to watch and these moments make this episode OK for me. Better than Penny Foolish garbage anytime. 6/10

• Wow 1