• Advertisement

139a. Gramma's Secret Recipe

Jjs Goodman

I must say, this wasn't half bad. It aired today at 8:00.

Gramma's Secret Recipe:

* Oh, so Plankton has a grandma?

* Lol, she called him her Grandaughter.

* Plankton, why did you take her teeth?

* Plankton stole her clothes? Well.. ok then.

* How did Spongebob fall for that? Oh well, this is Spongebob we are talking about..

* I admit, at first I thought Plankton was going to pretend he would be Spongebob's other Grandma (The One from Grandma's Kisses).

* Of course Spongebob doesn't suspect a thing.

* I must say, I like Tea myself. And No, I am not old.

* Poor Plankton got covered in trash.

* How clever, a Decoy.Except the fact it flew into the sink.

* I will Never understand why Spongebob just did that.

* Ohh, so close Plankton. Your Grandma interupted though.

* I liked Plankton's Grandma.

Overall Grade : B+

Gramma's Secret Recipe

What a great start to the week this episode to me anyway felt very original the plot not so much just the jokes and characters. When I heard the plot I automatically thought oh great another "Imitation Krabs" and "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" but I was wrong. They handled the plot very well with hilarious consequences. They didn't take ages to get into the plot it was a few jokes then right in there in about 30 seconds. The only problem I had with this episode is the ending. How did Plankton Grandma know he was in the safe and how did she get in. Anyway ending aside this episode was really good Season 8 (If this is part of season 239236.gif is looking great so far.

Score: B-, 3.5/5, 7.5/10, Great

Spoiler
"Plankton, you were always my favorite grandaughter." Epic win.
Yes, Plankton being misinterpreted as a woman definitely qualified as a memorable scene 428899.gif I perceived the episode's plot as fascinating and it's execution was smooth or cognitive 630566.gif

My score: B+/A- range

Wow all this positivity about Gramma's Secret Recipe?

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but I actually considered this one horrible. I mean the "amusing" jokes were few and far between. Not only that, but SpongeBob's stupidity levels are at a high point here. The fact that he can't recognize his own grandmother just goes to show how impossibly gullible he actually is. One of Plankton's dumbest schemes that only works because they had to make eleven minutes out of this

2/10

I thought this episode was great but some parts were boring. Also the ending was predictable. Some parts in this episode made me laugh like Plankton sinking into the pillow, Plankton being knitted into a scarf and SpongeBob showing his family albums to Plankton. I rate this episode 8.5/10.

Wow all this positivity about Gramma's Secret Recipe?

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but I actually considered this one horrible. I mean the "amusing" jokes were few and far between. Not only that, but SpongeBob's stupidity levels are at a high point here. The fact that he can't recognize his own grandmother just goes to show how impossibly gullible he actually is. One of Plankton's dumbest schemes that only works because they had to make eleven minutes out of this

2/10

Well to SpongeBob's advantage Plankton did say he was his "great grandma" and not Grandma SquarePants. SpongeBob also asked why they never met. So I do understand his gullibility there.