• Advertisement

Oooh, Ghosts!

Jinjo

I was watching this show, Ghost Adventures, on Netflix the other day. Granted, it may not be legit but the inhabitants of this house in Vegas claim to have been physically attacked in the home by a demonic entity. It sounds really stupid, but they also reported that this 'demon' murdered somebody in the house. Do you believe a spirit can acquire such energy to physically damage someone or even go as far to take their life?

Ghost Adventures is comedy gold. This one I was watching had this glare on the camera being called an "orb."

As for ghosts murdering people, it's a possibility. i remember this case (The Bell Witch or something) where this ghost of a witch made this guy sick and tortured him until he died or something. There's also the infamous painting that apparently killed the person who owned it. There's a pic of it online somewhere. Apparently if you stare at it long enough, you can hear children crying or something. There was another story about a person who stared at a statue for a night and was dead the next day.

Yeah, i'll shut up now.

Ghosts? Ha! I ain't afraid of no ghosts! Every sailor knows a ghost won't come near a fella as long as he's wearing his spotted neckerchief. (grabs a hankerchief) And his dried up Sea Leprechaun. (shows ashes of Leprechaun) And a bit of gold never hurt. (shows gold necklace around neck that says 'Foxy') But to be on the safe side, I'm also wearing me pants in a Maldon knot. (rope is attached) Got me shivering timber brace. And, the hairs on the back of me neck are taped down. And I'm all wrapped up in a suit of anti-ghost armor. And if none of this stuff works, I've got me secret weapon, the Specter Deflector! (shows a paddle with a ball on a string) So just try and get me, you ghosts! Bring it on.

• Like 5

Played with a ouija board once...nothing happened. 

But the second time....holy shit. I guess the mojo was just right or something because damn it actually worked. We asked it a bunch of questions and it was probably the freakiest thing I have ever experienced. Probs would do it again, but I don't want to run the risk of inviting a negative being in my presence. *shudders*

I love ghosts. Grew up in a purportedly haunted house that was built on an Indian burial ground when I was little. Two years ago, I had a phase where I got into researching paranormal stuff online and found some interesting shit. I have always tried to stay away from the occult though, meaning stuff like Ouija boards and summoning rituals. That stuff sadly had some part in ruining two people in my family.

• Like 1