• Advertisement

126. The Clash of Triton

Jinjo

The newest Spongebob Special airs tomorrow at 8:00 PM. Will it be worth the wait? I already saw it On Demand, but I won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen it yet.

Well, time for another review. Must say, I liked this special. Not what I was expecting, but still good.

Neptune's Party :

*Odd, the Spanish Version used Neptune's Party as the title card instead, not Clash of Triton.

* Happy 5,000th Birthday King Neptune!

* Oh.. I see he misses Triton.

* Work without Your hands day?

* I liked the Running Gag of Mr. Krabs getting zapped by Queen Ampretrite (sp?).

* Wow, that Made Mr. Krabs happy.

* Of course Mr. Krabs wouldn't have change. 428899.gif

* Does anyone know what that Green fish that was traveling with King Neptune was? I know that Pinky Rocky fish was a starfish and the purple fish was just a normal fish. I don't know what that Green fish with the yellow face was suppose to be though..

* Triton? Ohh boy.

* How clever, a movie.

* I thought the backstory with King Neptune and Triton was touching. A bit odd though.

* Triton looks like a Hippie now.

* Wow.. a little harsh that Neptune did that. Even more harsh Triton yelled," I hate You!"

* And Of course, nobody cared.

* Poor Spongebob. He has gotten himself into a pickle.

* I still find it odd how the Bus managed to take them into the sky..but it is a Cartoon of course.

* Of course, No refunds.

* I wonder how Triton survived all those years up in that cage. But again, it is a Cartoon.

* Triton sure did shrink.

* Triton's catchphrase should be Man!.

* Spongebob sure needs to brush his teeth.

* I thought Rubix cubes were more challenging (When You mixed then up alot).

* Of course, peel off The Stickers. The Most easiest way.

* Amazing how you can turn a cage into a car in a matter of seconds.

* I had a feeling Triton would kick them out.

* I'm Surprised Nick kept the scene with the glass smashing into the fish. Then again, I have seen more violent stuff...

* Alot of chaos there.

* Yes, I think he was in that cage for a reason Patrick..

* I find it odd how Triton didn't notice the grill.

* Triton finally learned how to destroy things.

* A Touching ending as well..except for one SB and Pat got chased in the end.

Overall Grade : B+

I loved it.

I liked the ending with Spongebobb and the mob becuase the people at Tv Tropes have hating on the fact Spongebob gets away with so much shit and it's good to see he didn't get away with it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Didn't watch. There will be a rerun tomorrow, I'm sure.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I missed it. 305752.gif

That's why I recorded it. 428899.gif

It was alright...I felt like it was over like that, and was sort of rushed. I also didn't like how they spent so much time on the freakin' movie. It really pissed me off. But overall, it was a decent episode and I would say it was "OK" (as I did in the poll) and would rate it as a C+.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

That's why I recorded it. 428899.gif

It was alright...I felt like it was over like that, and was sort of rushed. I also didn't like how they spent so much time on the freakin' movie. It really pissed me off. But overall, it was a decent episode and I would say it was "OK" (as I did in the poll) and would rate it as a C+.

SpongeBob doesn't deserve a spot on my DVR lately.

I declare/render this special another one that didn't leave me staggered and disappointed 630566.gif Only issue is that I kind of hoped for more character development between the heir and his son. Otherwise, it deserves a B+ 630566.gif

Spoiler
The newest Spongebob Special airs tomorrow at 8:00 PM. Will it be worth the wait? I already saw it On Demand, but I won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen it yet.

It was ok.I wish sandy was in it though 428899.gif

Meh, didn't care much for it. I agree with tvguy that the movie was over the top long and boring. Otherwise, it really wasn't much of a clash, the "clash" was for only two or three minutes 428899.gif.

Otherwise, I thought this episode was average, I laughed a couple times then other times I was just bored out of my mind.

C