• Advertisement

The Bikini Bottom Police -_-

I absolutely HATE these guys. 2 Reasons:

1. They arrest people for the dumbest possible reasons, like arresting Spongebob in Party Pooper Pants for not inviting them to his party, or punishing Mr. Krabs in Patty Caper for having the secret ingredient to the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. WHY?! He made the recipe so why does he get punished. And then there was Fiasco! where Squidward got arrested in the end for NO APPARENT REASON.

2. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful. No need to explain, you should know.

• Like 2

I LOVE Officer Nancy, but other that, I agree with you.

You don't wanna know how much I hated hearing that in KBBB.

Get this: That song in KBBB was actually a "post-movie remix", aka a lot more high pitched.

• Like 1

These idiots. They used to actually BE cops, but now they just do stupid things, like arrest innocent people, let villains live on, tease fish, call them snitches, and give tickets to people for looking at trash (Don't get me started on that ep). Don't we have enough lazy cops on television?

220px-Chief_Wiggum.png

I bet he doesn't ticket bystanders every 10 seconds.

• Like 3

I think they have their good and bad moments. They're pretty great when they're not charging people for littering.

I thought that the cops were pretty well used in "Nasty Patty." :) Also, I don't really see the cops being over-utilized AS much as people think they are, and they don't necessarily hinder or help much in an episode's popularity when they do appear anyways. B) At least, not from my point of view. :D Enough said! ;)
  • Like 1

I thought that the cops were pretty well used in "Nasty Patty." :) Also, I don't really see the cops being over-utilized AS much as people think they are, and they don't necessarily hinder or help much in an episode's popularity when they do appear anyways. B) At least, not from my point of view. :D Enough said! ;)

Yeah I gotta agree I loved their roles in Nasty Patty. And I actually don't mind them too much in Party Pooper Pants either.
  • Like 1

I think the reason for them being annoying is because the writers are trying to make fun of imprudent cops, but they don't always get on my nerves. Their obliviousness was actually pretty funny in Nasty Patty, and as for Patty Caper, Mr. Krabs did technically steal the secret ingredient because he didn't pay whoever supplied him with it to obtain it.

• Like 3

I think the reason for them being annoying is because the writers are trying to make fun of imprudent cops, but they don't always get on my nerves. Their obliviousness was actually pretty funny in Nasty Patty, and as for Patty Caper, Mr. Krabs did technically steal the secret ingredient because he didn't pay whoever supplied him with it to obtain it.

Thank you for clarifying that point. You'd be surprised how many people DON'T realize that crucial fact when they decide to criticize the "Patty Caper" episode. :o Enough said! ;)

I'm going to quote from Felony here, bear with me.

"To be honest, I still can't believe it's taken this long for someone to catch me. The cops are so incompetent in this town, it's ridiculous! People can be sent to prison for littering, yet they can't even find any clues connected to missing people! It truly makes me lose faith in humanity."

(I'm not good at putting my own thoughts into words, so I decided to use someone else's.)

('Cause I'm such a boss.)

• Like 1

The cops are TERRIBLE!

As was already said, they arrest randomly, for stupid crimes MOST OF WHICH ARE FOR PERSONAL REASONS NOT PERTAINING TO THE LAW, and their basically incompetent.

Don't even get started on the PRISON GUARDS.