• Advertisement

SmileBob SaucePants

Clappy

You guys ready? Here is 1A of the first episode of SmileBob SaucePants. I'm going to get the other two parts up tomorrow. :smirk:

1A. Help Wanted

A narrator with a Saucenese accent introduces SmileBob SaucePants, a girl who lives in a neighborhood out in Cali. SmileBob's Grande alarm clock sings, waking her up in the morning. She oversleeps it, until her Pa threatens to get his gat if she and Jake don’t get themselves out of bed. She tells her pet, Webby the Snail, that she must be in good shape because this particular day is important. She goes to her exercise room and lifts with her anchor arms because she's a jerk and everyone loves her. Afterwards, SmileBob declares that she is ready. She runs outside and down the street to Lazy Dog’s, repeatedly saying, "I'm ready" while her neighbor and best friend, Charick, cheers her on letting out a medieval limerick.

♪SmileBob’s time is here. See the townsfolk begin to cheer. See the townsfolk rhyme for fun. I can tell that I’m not the only one. The Lazy Dog is the place to be. Everyone is filled with glee. SmileBob will get the job. I just hope she won’t get robbed.♪

SmileBob sees the "Help Wanted" sign on the Lazy Dog window. She then declares that she is ready to obtain a job, which she has dreamed of for years; however, she loses her confidence when she nears the Lazy Dog. Charick confronts her and quickly convinces her to go for the job, and so SmileBob does so, thereby declaring she is ready three more times. Clapward Tennisballs, the head cashier, is cleaning the window that was tagged with his head drawn and loser is written above it. Clapward sees that SmileBob wants the job, and so he tries to warn the restaurant-owner, Jenkins H. (for Hawaiian) Krabs, that SmileBob does not qualify for the job. SmileBob walks into the Lazy Dog and asks for the job before Clapward can say anything, however. To get rid of her, Old Man Krabs tells SmileBob that she can join the Dog Pound if she passes a "test"–which is to obtain a "hydrodynamic spatula with port and starboard attachments and a turbo-drive." Essentially, this sends SmileBob on a wild goose chase and to not come back until she gets one. SmileBob then leaves trying to find one with Clapward and Old Man Krabs laughing and believing that SmileBob will not find the spatula and will never come back.

As soon as SmileBob leaves, five buses drop off a large crowd of hungry minis. They barge into the Lazy Dog, demanding Baja Calfiornia Burgers. Attempting to keep things in order, Clapward complains about their behavior, then requests that there be a neat, single-file line in front of the cash register. The minis angerly protest and form a riot of angry minis that resembles a stormy sea. This forces Clapward and Old Man Krabs to climb up the poles. Thinking that it is the end for them, they say their comma filled good-byes. Suddenly, SmileBob arrives, flying with her "hydrodynamic spatula with port and starboard attachments and a turbo-drive." According to SmileBob, Ralph’s only had one in stock. Old Man Krabs and Clapward are flabbergasted at the fact that SmileBob actually passed the "test." SmileBob flies into the kitchen and, as fast as she can, satisfies the needs of the angry minis.

When the last mini gets his Baja California Burger, Old Man Krabs is delighted. He immediately hires SmileBob, by welcoming her to the Dog Pound and giving her a nametag. Then, Old Man Krabs calls for “okole maluna” for SmileBob, in which Clapward unenthusiastically replies "Hooray" all three times. Even though Clapward is upset, Old Man Krabs does not listen to him because he wants to go and count the "kala" he had just made in his office.

At the end, Charick walks in and asks for a Buffalo Burger. SmileBob then flies into the kitchen and makes a huge stream of Buffalo Burgers which hit Charick and send her flying out of the restaurant, causing her to make her traditional scream of protest and pain. Clapward, in a sarcastic and singsong tone, tells Old Man Krabs to come see his new employee. This ends with OMK ending up calling SmileBob’s Pa and her Pa giving SmileBob a talkin’ to in Old Man Krab’s chatbox.

• Like 4

Gonna put 1B up now. May need to do some revisions to 1C tonight before I post it because I don't think it's my best work. :P

1B. Fruit Washers

Clapward walks outside and sees fruit from the Smile family trees on his front lawn. He believes that it ruins the appearance of his lawn, so he kicks the fruit onto SmileBob's lawn on purpose. Suddenly, Smile’s Pa pops out of his window and sees the fruit and yells for SmileBob to quit watching dem conflab cartoons and go wash some fruit. He also believes that it ruins the appearance of his front lawn, so SmileBob gets her "fruit washer" out of her garage. Which is just a hose. She turns it on, much to the annoyance of Clapward. Clapward plugs his ears and SmileBob struggles to wash the fruit. After failing attempts, she angrily blows a large column of fruit onto Clapward. To fix this problem, SmileBob washes the fruit off, which irritates Clapward's eyes because she gets water in it. SmileBob peers over at her sidewalk and sees another pile of fruit. A subtitle "You" appears as SmileBob points at the pile (no dialogue is heard). She then washes the pile of fruit with her fruit washer, which begins to malfunction. The water and a few mechanical gears blow out. So, SmileBob unzips the fruit washer and puts them in herself. The fruit washer sneezes.

When the fruit washer refuses to start, SmileBob pulls the hose to an extreme distance and before finally starts. However, this causes all of the water to start knocking all the fruit off the trees. The fruit washer then explodes, leaving piles of fruit and puddles of water all over Clapward's lawn, while SmileBob's lawn is perfectly clean. Satisfied, SmileBob gets out of a pile of sand and then goes back inside, while a grape lands on Clapward's nose.

• Like 3

I'll admit that this isn't my best work and I'll probably get rid of the running filtered water gag, but it's the best I could come up with. :P

1C. Hubert's Half and Half in College Station

SmileBob is hunting for new Vans shoes in Burbank. Suddenly, she spots a young girl wrestling with a flirtatious guy. She takes out her field guide book, and identifies her as a 'Texan'. SmileBob thinks that she is in trouble, and goes to wrestle the man herself. The Texan manages to escape the flirtatious gentleman (JCM in a cameo), but SmileBob ends up inside of it. The Texan then rescues SmileBob, and throws the boy out of the area. SmileBob introduces herself, and the Texan says that her name is Mandy Cheeks.

SmileBob inquires about the hat she wears, and Mandy tells him that it's her Aggie pride. SmileBob doesn't know what Aggie is, but she doesn't tell her this, instead she says that she loves Texas. Mandy, surprised that SmileBob is fond of Texas, invites her to College Station for some "Texas tea and cookies".

SmileBob quickly runs over to her best friend Charick and tells her everything that happened. Charick tells her that everything was fancy talk. She then tells SmileBob if she wants to be fancy, to hold her pinky finger high above her.

When SmileBob arrives at Mandy's stadium, Mandy is in a purple swimsuit, since she does not need her cowgirl hat. SmileBob goes inside, and notices that the climate levels drop. She panics, and tells Mandy that there is no water. She tells him that, it's just dry air. SmileBob says that there isn't any problem and tries hard to breathe. She doesn't realize that she needs her Huberts Half and Half to survive.

Mandy gives him a tour of Texas A&M, showing her that she has an oak tree, a bird bath, and football player Johnny Manziel. During this, SmileBob quickly sneaks over to the bird bath, which she tries to drink up, hopefully thinking it’s filtered water. The bird then angrily kicks her out.

SmileBob gives Mandy some flowers. Mandy is very pleased and she decides to get a vase for them. Mandy asks SmileBob if she needs anything, and she replies, "'Hubert’s Half and Half would be nice'", though Mandy does not reply to that, and simply leaves to gets the vase.

Meanwhile, Charick, watching from outside the treedome, tells SmileBob to keep her pinky finger up. Mandy comes back and puts the flowers in a vase, filled with ice cold filtered water, on the picnic table. SmileBob tries to resist drinking the water. Mandy asks her to tell her about herself, and remarks that being a "Californian" must be fascinating. However, the oven dings and Mandy goes to get the tea and cookies.

SmileBob eventually gives in (after a mental battle of assuring herself that she doesn't need the water, and finally screams, "I NEED IT!"), drinks it, and runs for the door, declaring that she is a quitter. Charick, thinking she is being shy around Mandy, quickly enters the treedome and tries to convince her to stay. After a moment, Charick also realizes that there is no filtered water. The two struggle to get out of the treedome, but are unsuccessful.

When Mandy comes back, she shrieks as she spots both Charick and SmileBob dried up on the grass. She helps them by giving them filtered water and mentions that if they needed filtered water, they should've asked. In the end, Mandy proposes a toast to new friends, and they drink their tea. SmileBob and Charick drink by gulping the Hubert’s Half and Half tea in their new helmets, with their pinky fingers pointing up.

• Like 3

Webby the Snail wants MOAR.

Ironically enough I finally started the rough draft process on the next episode. I've gotten rather lazy about my writing due to work, so apologies for the delay. Maybe I can get a half episode up today if I work fast.