• Advertisement

184b. Evil Spatula

Jinjo

Episode Rating?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the episode?

• 5/5 Stars: This spatula is the best spatula ever!
    • 4/5 Stars: Can this spatula really replace Spat?
    • 3/5 Stars: Is this spatula...eeevil?!
    • 2/5 Stars: Burn patties burn!
    • 1/5 Stars: EVIL!! EEEVIL EEVIL EEVIL!

184b_Episodenkarte-Evil_Spatula.jpg

* Written by: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Blake Lemons, and Andrew Goodman

* Oh hey, Andrew Goodman is back. He hasn't written an episode since The Way of the Sponge.

* Also, I have to say the title card is awesome. Probably the best one in years.

* Careful, two drops!

* Uh oh, prepare for a sequel to All That Glitters.

* Lol at SpongeBob going clear on his spatula.

* How the heck did Plankton build a Spatula store so quickly?

* A magic spatula? I'm interested.

* Feast your absorbent eyes on...THIS! The Majestic Sizzle Master!

* Hey that rhymes...almost.

* Lol, "my sarcastic wife".

* Wow, what's with all the orders today?

* Is it just me, or does the evil spatula sound like Shelby from Adventure Time?

* How is the Sizzle Master floating?

* Lol, "what did I tell you about talking to spatulas?"

* Lol at the Sizzle Master having to clean Gary's litterbox, and Karen saying "gross".

* Lol at SpongeBob brushing his teeth with the sizzle master.

* Lol at SpongeBob riding the Sizzle Master like a pogo stick..hey that's 4 lol's in a row!

* BURN PATTIES BURN.

* First ingredient is: Combustible cooking oil.

* This sounds like a recipe for an explosion..

* LOL at the Chum Bucket exploding.

* Heh, not a bad episode. There were some good laughs, and it was better than All That Glitters and Little Yellow Book. It did drag a bit in the beginning, but I still liked it.

Grade: B+

Rename to "186a Evil Spatula" instead of "184b Evil Spatula"

No, the real production code is 184b. Safe Deposit Krabs is 186a. Stop believing the SpongeBob wiki and wikipedia.

• Like 1

it dragged a little in the start but was very great! loved the spatula and the "evil" spongebob was great in his sadness didn't drag. this episode was better than all that glitters and I I like how this episode takes place before planktons pet so we don't see spot yet. but that's unrelated. loved the episode good job writers!

Evil Spatula - 5/10

Ugh, this episode was so boring. I didn't laugh once. Didn't smile once. It had an okay plot, but it was just so freaking predictable and... BORING. Little Yellow Book was so much better than this one. Such an overall disappointing episode.

• Like 1

Not bad, not bad at all.

Da Good

-Creative plot.

-The scene where SpongeBob tries to revive his spatula made me smile.

-"TO THE CHUM BUCKET!"

*SpongeBob starts walking*

"It's this way, kid."

*SpongeBob's Pants turn around and start walking the other way*

-Even though the spatula just was Mr. Lawrence's voice altered, it was still pretty interesting.

- I liked how Plankton's plot was actually pretty smart instead of his usual stupid plots.

-The opening scene where they explode was awesome.

-The scene where the Spatula does SpongeBob's morning routine for him was hilarious.

-How they found out it was a trick was clever, too.

"I didn't know this stuff was even legal to use in food!"

Mr. Krabs: It's not. Plankton.

-And I liked the ending. "Oh, hardee har-har."

Da Bad

-....Nothing, actually. The only thing this episode suffered from was not being funnier.

I'd give it a solid B. I get the feeling that this episode is going to be the norm for Season 9. If so, I'd be okay with that.

• Like 1

Evil Spatula - 5/10

Ugh, this episode was so boring. I didn't laugh once. Didn't smile once. It had an okay plot, but it was just so freaking predictable and... BORING. Little Yellow Book was so much better than this one. Such an overall disappointing episode.

Perhaps you'll change your mind if you watch it again.

No, this episode stank from being incredibly NOT funny... on a comedy.

Well, like I said, maybe you'll find it funnier the second time around. I've seen you change your opinions on episodes before.

The episode itself was fine in terms of plot, but it was just lacking in humor. When I watch SpongeBob, I'm coming in wanting to laugh. SpongeBob isn't one of those shows that can really go off of plot, especially one like this, which almost felt like a regurgitated All That Glitters (even though this episode was alright in terms of plot).

The episode itself was fine in terms of plot, but it was just lacking in humor. When I watch SpongeBob, I'm coming in wanting to laugh. SpongeBob isn't one of those shows that can really go off of plot, especially one like this, which almost felt like a regurgitated All That Glitters (even though this episode was alright in terms of plot).

Well, other people found it amusing, but to each their own.