• Advertisement

034b. Frankendoodle

70s

PLOT: After a pencil is sent to SpongeBob's home, he and Patrick begin to play with it, discovering that when you draw something with this pencil, it comes to life. This leads to the manufacturing of the maniacal... Frankendoodle.

This is my all-time favorite episode of SpongeBob! :!: :!: Discuss it here. :sunny:

This is a great episode, the FINLAND!!! part was great and my favorite part of the episode was when Patrick was describing Doodlebob:

Spongebob: There he is!!!

Patrick: He's hidious, he makes me sick just looking at him!!!

Those big-bulgy eyes, that square body, those 2 buck teeth, And That Stupid Tie!!!!

This is a great episode, the FINLAND!!! part was great and my favorite part of the episode was when Patrick was describing Doodlebob:

Spongebob: There he is!!!

Patrick: He's hidious, he makes me sick just looking at him!!!

Those big-bulgy eyes, that square body, those 2 buck teeth, And That Stupid Tie!!!!

Yeah, loved that part! 125508.gif

It'a actually one of my favorite moments of the entire series.

The whole episode is full of moments like that. I'm sure one of them is one of my favorites of the entire series, but I can't put my finger on it.

OMFG SEXY episode is SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick: is it his birthday?!?

SpongeBob: *gets picked up* ahh! Patrick!! Patrick!!! do something!!!! *gets thrown away*

Patrick: Happy Birthday!!! *picks up a random rock and get hit in the head with it* Youre welcome.. *DUH*

ROFL!!!

OMFG SEXY episode is SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick: is it his birthday?!?

SpongeBob: *gets picked up* ahh! Patrick!! Patrick!!! do something!!!! *gets thrown away*

Patrick: Happy Birthday!!! *picks up a random rock and get hit in the head with it* Youre welcome.. *DUH*

ROFL!!!

Yup. Episodes of animated shows can be sexy. For sure.