• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

*cracks knuckles*

and wouldn't kiyoko like know who they both were anyways, if say their house was just destroyed by a fire or some kind of snow storm. I think guano was separated from both his parents because if he wasn't, he wouldn't have had the name guano (I honestly wonder what his real birth name was) or he wouldn't have a last name that wasn't the same as Ozu's? 

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

*cracks knuckles*

and wouldn't kiyoko like know who they both were anyways, if say their house was just destroyed by a fire or some kind of snow storm. I think guano was separated from both his parents because if he wasn't, he wouldn't have had the name guano (I honestly wonder what his real birth name was) or he wouldn't have a last name that wasn't the same as Ozu's? 

a very plausible argument.

why didnt ozu recognize guanos name?

idk

tmw you can finally record but family up in your business? :bruh:

Golly

914488_693396340760600_1192801625_n.jpg?

THE Man

tmw you're so in deep with the ice dancers that you look up stuff about them on Tumblr instead of doing homework?

Fucking me

So how was NOC?

it was good, I have nothing to complain, other than Kane because it's fucking Kane and he's going to get ANOTHER world title match, like seriously.  KO as champion is also very nice.