• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Timmy Vermicelli

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

18 hours ago, Cha said:

is there some pysche reason in enshou’s little squirrel head why sunny is the only person who he treats as good if not better than himself

I imagine she's the only thing he can cling on from his childhood that makes him smile.

On 6/22/2021 at 10:31 PM, Cha said:

is there some pysche reason in enshou’s little squirrel head why sunny is the only person who he treats as good if not better than himself

It's probably because she's the only thing he can cling onto as a blood relative, since he has none left

23 hours ago, Cha said:

i like how half of tc’s cast is trans and he doesnt give a shit. havent seen past episode seven but the doggies and fashionista magollia esp made me lose it

the TC gang rules, I love all the changes that were made.  Makes the entire cast more diverse

On 8/6/2021 at 11:34 PM, Cha said:

nobume and hata having a separate  lgbt meetings at the usual mall lunch table and its just nobume talking about things she wants while hata writes it down

IMG_3219.JPG

I love how opposite they are in their friendgroup.  The cool and independent Nobume with the bubbly Prince

starting to love fancy fancy because hes typecasted into the usual plain vanilla hetero and knows that by how the audience and his friends treat him (see the baby hat and baby tricycle scene, despite all that they love him the same) but overcompensates by spontaneously and erratically reacting to stuff like the evil stare he gave the did you get the thing i sent ya peter hippo guy and whenever he gets addressed in general. he did not need to do the mop thing in addition to the energetic picture of himself he put on it. I thought he would be my least favorite cat in the reboot after the first two watches, but it looks like I was proved wrong once again.

you can tell ive overanalyzed these episodes after 40 watches

• God Himself 1

On 8/14/2021 at 2:09 AM, Cha said:

starting to love fancy fancy because hes typecasted into the usual plain vanilla hetero and knows that by how the audience and his friends treat him (see the baby hat and baby tricycle scene, despite all that they love him the same) but overcompensates by spontaneously and erratically reacting to stuff like the evil stare he gave the did you get the thing i sent ya peter hippo guy and whenever he gets addressed in general. he did not need to do the mop thing in addition to the energetic picture of himself he put on it. I thought he would be my least favorite cat in the reboot after the first two watches, but it looks like I was proved wrong once again.

you can tell ive overanalyzed these episodes after 40 watches

Fancy Fancy rules, I was convinced after the Fishsticks episode

On 8/21/2021 at 5:58 PM, Cha said:

why this melodramatic chai latte drinking bitch always purposefully breaking his leg, im sorry for calling u a vanilla hetero, ur clearly an attention whore

IMG_3552.JPG

huge gay energy

10 hours ago, Cha said:

Kamiyama is the very rare instance where a character is just as goofy and gay as in canon, sorachi approved 

he'd be proud of us, I truly believe