• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

three members of the lgbtq community 
image2.png
rewatching the series and sougo & kamiyama pull aside zura asking him if hes the panty thief and he says this gay shit

image1.png

i wonder whats the craziest adventure those two have been on. from all the cameos of kamiyama he’s gotta be first officer of sougo’s squad

• Funny 1

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Timmy Vermicelli

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

On 5/19/2021 at 5:35 AM, Cha said:

three members of the lgbtq community 
image2.png
rewatching the series and sougo & kamiyama pull aside zura asking him if hes the panty thief and he says this gay shit

image1.png

i wonder whats the craziest adventure those two have been on. from all the cameos of kamiyama he’s gotta be first officer of sougo’s squad

I love Zura so much

imagine S improved relations between earth and oukoku by getting married and immediately afterwards pops and jii tell him the final step to keep them stable, producing an heir

77290b58c90be68d67051c40f0540bcc.jpg

• God Himself 1

4 minutes ago, Cha said:

imagine S improved relations between earth and oukoku by getting married and immediately afterwards pops and jii tell him the final step to keep them stable, producing an heir

77290b58c90be68d67051c40f0540bcc.jpg

it's time to forge a baby.  Perhaps adoption is in their future, and just tell the old men they had a baby together.

honestly what im thinking happened between the two of them is they bonded over neither of them at the time having parents nor older siblings alive and felt like there was for once someone who could relate to their isolation 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cha said:

honestly what im thinking happened between the two of them is they bonded over neither of them at the time having parents nor older siblings alive and felt like there was for once someone who could relate to their isolation 

that's entirely possible

11 hours ago, Cha said:

did you always think S wasn’t straight or are u like me and only 100% believed it in the past 3 months

I had an inkling, especially since writing him post Valentines.  I envisioned his lonely type character becoming more and more confident.  I figured having him finally breaking out and coming to LilyMu would catapult him into really accepting who he is, which included harbored feelings for Hata. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cha said:

i should do this more with other tbc couples this is fun and shows their different personalities. quite obvious who these two are

IMG_1721.jpg

that's a good ass mixtape

On 6/5/2021 at 11:21 PM, Cha said:

sougos so reliant on saitou for emotional support he’ll probably have sex for the first time with someone and call him at 3 am sobbing that he did something bad

I wouldn't be surprised, I'm sure Saitou is ready too