• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Timmy Vermicelli

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

4 hours ago, michael said:

elizabeth, barkas and hata are stuck in an elevator for several hours, how to each of them fair out with each other

They'll probably argue for 30 minutes, sit in silence for another.  Then the rest of the time they'd probably be laughing or giggling at whatever each says.  Sibling stuff

10 hours ago, michael said:

do the characters actually see the banter room visually every time they enter it, is it like, a room with a lot of couches

I like to think if it's ever brought up that they are in the banter room itself, it's just like a commons area.  Just an open room with couches, tvs, vending machines, a good view outside.  Stuff like that.  I also like to think the banter room itself can just be used as any location as fit.  I.E., the Oukoku Castle

• Thanks 1

sougos so depressed that i cant even imagine him tormenting toshi for his birthday gift tomorrow, he’ll probably just send a link to good days by sza or smthin emotional and toshi will be like ???

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, michael said:

sougos so depressed that i cant even imagine him tormenting toshi for his birthday gift tomorrow, he’ll probably just send a link to good days by sza or smthin emotional and toshi will be like ???

*sigh*  Toshi could you just yell at me like you usually do

• Sad 1

the hierarchy of the Teen 5 it’s kagura then nobume (although she always takes direct orders from her hime-sama), soyo and then hata, and sougo is the always uninvited one who gets tortured. their secret meetup place is the Edo Mall, they wear rainbow friendship bracelets and damn 3/5 of them is gay 

what’s their first order of business

• God Himself 1

1 hour ago, michael said:

the hierarchy of the Teen 5 it’s kagura then nobume (although she always takes direct orders from her hime-sama), soyo and then hata, and sougo is the always uninvited one who gets tortured. their secret meetup place is the Edo Mall, they wear rainbow friendship bracelets and damn 3/5 of them is gay 

what’s their first order of business

prank the security, AKA Kamiyama.  Tetsunosuke put him on Mall Guard duty

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, michael said:

enshou & S are two characters i imagine dont label their sexuality, im sure theres others but I like how everyone can pretty much do their own thing

I wouldn't be surprised if there were others who just identified as queer or questioning

did they assign him the nickname bubblegum because he looks like grape flavoured bubblegum or is it because whenever they address him theres nothing in his head but bubblegum pop like this

• Happy 1

1 hour ago, michael said:

did they assign him the nickname bubblegum because he looks like grape flavoured bubblegum or is it because whenever they address him theres nothing in his head but bubblegum pop like this

I'd imagine a bit of both

3 minutes ago, Agatha Harkness said:

Josee was that bitch, justice for the ice dancers?

Jacque and Josee are in my top 5 total drama characters.  Hint, all 5 are villains.  I'm a bad bitch!

• God Himself 1

On 5/7/2021 at 10:53 PM, michael said:

how “closely” are pops and jii actually watching them

I'd say very very loosely

On 5/15/2021 at 7:14 AM, Doofenshmirtz Quality Bratwurst said:

how would u rank 2pac’s albums

I've only listened to All Eyez on Me and Me Against the World.  I prefer All Eyez on Me however.

hc that hata wants to become a wildlife & nature conversationist of oukoku when hes out of school so he interns for itou. it can easily be set up because takahisa knows the tokugawa family

and it’s cute imagining hata idolizing that high-wired man while he’s wrestling gators or somethin

• Happy 1

4 minutes ago, Doofenshmirtz Quality Bratwurst said:

hc that hata wants to become a wildlife & nature conversationist of oukoku when hes out of school so he interns for itou. it can easily be set up because takahisa knows the tokugawa family and it’s cute imagining hata idolizing that high-wired man while he’s wrestling gators or somethin

That's a very reasonable thing, a great HC I would say.  I bet that's what Hata would major in during college, Zoology or something to that