• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Timmy Vermicelli

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

2 minutes ago, Cha said:

cant stop thinking of S thinking bansai is a legitimate threat to his 10-year plan & aggressively bumps to hey lover by ll cool j in his wairpods

image0.jpg

Honestly, he probably sees anyone as competition.  Secretly plotting all their downfalls like that arc where he and Hijikata are trapped in the Saw dungeon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cha said:

favorite 90’s/00’s east coast hip hop artists? I think I remember wu tang clan was ur favorite or one of them.

Wu-Tang and all their individual careers, A Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, Cannibal Ox, Big Pun, De La Soul, Digable Planets, Gang Starr, Lauryn Hill, Jay-Z, Doom, Mob Deep, Biggie, Organized Konfusion, 50 Cent, Edan, Public Enemy, The Roots.  Sure there are others I'm forgetting.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

Any last-minute predictions before Oscar tomorrow?

I think I'm pretty solid with my choices.  I made my predictions on Instagram and I'm fairly confident in most of them.  Though, I'm still inbetween Minari and Sound of Metal for Best Picture.  I'd be happy with any film, besides Trial of the Chicago 7, winning Best Picture.  All the acting awards I'm fairly confident in too.  Great fields especially in leading roles.  I think the supporting roles are locked for Kaluuya and Youh Jung.

4 minutes ago, Cha said:

future where sougo, kintoki, overlord cherry, soyo and bores are the new leading faces of oukoku, bureian/renho, earth and shinra in the liberation army?

image0.jpg

Bores being a leader is TBC canon and it will be written.  Be sure of it.

rewatching this ep and thinking about this dude named Kamiyama who actually had an unrequited gay crush on sougo and toshi thought sougo was into him too

IMG_0903.jpg
wonder how he reacted to sougo leaving

• Wow 1

22 hours ago, Cha said:

rewatching this ep and thinking about this dude named Kamiyama who actually had an unrequited gay crush on sougo and toshi thought sougo was into him too

IMG_0903.jpg
wonder how he reacted to sougo leaving

Probably cried alone in his little Shinsengumi room.  Another face in the crowd much in the same as S.

• Wow 1