• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

Why does SpongeBob have to be happy-go-lucky all the time? I think this episode actually added to his character, rather than detracted from it. Maybe he was a little bit of a jerk, but it wasn't that bad.

I guess, but it was just off for me.

Sorry for the delay you guys, but I got power again, so back to the list.

37. Sponge-Cano!

1290032846_1.jpg

45 points. 4 out of 17 lists. (#4 Mike)

Squidward attempts to make a self portrait when he is interrupted by a song SpongeBob is singing about how he has an "attitude of gratitude". After Squidward tells SpongeBob to stop, he slips on some spilled paintbrushes, falls down the stairs and through the floor, breaks a plumage pipe, spewing water. When SpongeBob offers to help, Squidward denies that he needs help and tells SpongeBob not to help him ever again. He tightens the pipe so much, the water can't get through. Squidward then walks off grumpily as he's late for work.

At the Krusty Krab, Squidward says "Pardon me!" to a purple fish while entering, then walks to the counter and tells Spongebob to stop staring at him. He then says he doesn't have time to count them when a fish tries to buy a Krabby Patty for $3 with a huge pile of pennies, comments at a fish eating a Krabby Patty tapping his foot on the floor, gets mad with another (I think Nat?) for holding the door, thinks people are leaving "trash" on the table, insults a frail woman's clattering dentures, and a red fish's tall hat. He even scolds a blue fish for taking too long to eat and another for taking too long in the bathroom.

When Spongebob passes by still singing about his attitude of gratitude, Squidward scolds him to stop. Spongebob asks whether he has an "attitude of gratitude", but Squidward says that he is the most miserable person in Bikini Bottom and doubts it can get worse. Immediately afterwards, a previously dormant volcano erupts. Everybody in the Krusty Krab evacuates because it is falling to pieces. Mr. Krabs sees no point in trying to run away and demands Squidward's and SpongeBob's life essence after the cash register is destroyed until someone points out the shelter. In the shelter, the mayor is trying to calm everyone, but they won't stop worrying. When the mayor also thinks that Bikini Bottom is doomed, a mysterious dolphin warrior comes in and says that they must sacrifice the most miserable person. When Squidward goes towards the door, SpongeBob says that they must find the most miserable person, but Squidward mocks him. They then realize Squidward is the most miserable person, so they attempt to sacrifice him.

Before they throw him in the volcano alive, SpongeBob offers to be thrown in because he made Squidward miserable. Squidward accidentally falls off a ledge and asks SpongeBob to help him. When SpongeBob reminds him of his promise, Squidward takes it back and SpongeBob saves him. Meanwhile, the pipe at Squidward's house has built up so much water that it sends the house flying, and it falls into the volcano. The dolphin then says that he was going to say that the most miserable person's HOUSE must be sacrificed, and the people are once again calmed; except for Squidward, who now has no roof to sleep under. SpongeBob then lets Squidward sleep under his pineapple.

Honestly, this episode was mind-numbingly dumb. Where to start? The song:

One of the worst SpongeBob songs I've ever heard. That's coming from someone who can usually tolerate most songs on this show. It's like they figured "attitude" rhymes with "gratitude". Let's make a filler song around it.

Then came what I'd like to refer to as Squidward Sabotage Cinema. That's what this episode pretty much became. Squidward acts like a douche, a volcano erupts (WTF?), they decide to sacrifice Squidward to the volcano, his house gets destroyed. I think I've covered every single Squid sabotage moment in this episode. If I didn't, please let me know. This episode did a horrible job at holding my attention the only time I ever saw it. It was horrendous and I feel it deserves to be on here.

• Like 4

So we move from one episode with a bad song to another episode surrounded around a song.

36. Best Day Ever

2775718_1339180418598.39res_400_288.jpg

46 points. 4 out of 17 lists. (#4 Box)

SpongeBob wakes up and sings the song, "Best Day Ever", as he describes to Gary what he plans to do on this day: do his "perfect" job at the Krusty Krab, practice karate with Sandy, go jellyfishing with Patrick using his new high-tech net, and at the end of the day attend Squidward's big clarinet recital. However, SpongeBob's "Best Day Ever" does not turn out as he plans. He goes to the Krusty Krab, only to find it condemned due to a severe nematode infestation. He then tells the nematodes to leave, but they eat his pants instead. SpongeBob begins playing the "Best Day Ever" song with his nose, causing the nematodes to follow him. Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to keep playing and lead them as far away as possible, and he does so until they all fall asleep.

He then goes to Sandy's tree dome for karate, but Sandy is busy trying to fix a leak in the roof of her treedome. SpongeBob thinks that this is a trap, and attacks her anyway. Sandy hits him and sends him flying up to the roof, and his glove sticks to it, sealing the leak. Afterward, SpongeBob heads over to Jellyfish Fields to go jelly fishing with Patrick, but Patrick explains that he has broken his net. SpongeBob gives him his old net to use, but he quickly breaks it as well. Finally, SpongeBob gives Patrick his brand-new net, and sits there watching as Patrick has fun jellyfishing with it.

Finally, when SpongeBob goes to Squidward's clarinet recital but Squidward tells him that he cannot play in the concert because his clarinet reed is shot. SpongeBob pulls out one of his teeth to replace the reed, and angrily demands Squidward to put on the show, frustrated that the majority of his "Best Day Ever" is ruined. When SpongeBob tries to enter the concert, the doorman will not let him in because he does not have a ticket. He tries various methods of sneaking in, but is caught every time. Eventually, the doorman realizes who SpongeBob is, and lets him in because he is on the VIP list. However, the concert ends just as SpongeBob gets into his seat, and that's where he finally loses it.

Hysterically frustrated, SpongeBob goes up on stage and starts angrily whining to the audience about how his "Best Day Ever" was completely destroyed. However, his friends then remind SpongeBob of how he helped them with their problems out of his kindness, and to make everything up to him, they hold a "very expensive" production in which SpongeBob performs his song, "The Best Day Ever", to complete his real Best Day Ever with his friends by his side. After hours, SpongeBob, is still singing, his friends are tired and sleepy, the audience has left the concert hall, and the janitor is sweeping the floor. Squidward asks how long they will have to keep this up, and Mr. Krabs replies with "Just until his little heart gives out, Squidward. Just until his little heart gives out."

I think this episode is underrated. I mean the song isn't terrible like I've seen other people make it out to be. Also, I know people don't like this episode because of how Nickelodeon hyped up a huge marathon just for this one. Honestly, one thing that I've seen over the years is how much hate the SpongeBob specials get due to the amount of hype Nick puts behind them. I judge this episode stand alone and it really isn't that bad. My only complaint is how SpongeBob goes OOC about how this day was suppose to be about him having his best day ever. I guess some could make the point that it's adding to his character that he constantly does nice things and expects to be reciprocated, but to me, he came off as a douche with his delivery.

• Like 3

Got some making up to do due to my situation yesterday, so I'm gonna aim for doing four today.

35. SquidBob TentaclePants

124.png

52 points. 3 out of 17 lists. (#2 Steel)

Squidward is dreaming he is a great musician. Suddenly, his alarm clock goes off, waking him. He preapres for another day at the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob gets ready to go to work also. SpongeBob sees Squidward and asks him why he's playing his clarinet. Squidward says he's practicing for his performance tomorrow. Squidward keeps walking to work while SpongeBob visits Sandy.

He finds Sandy with a machine that can transport things. Sandy shows SpongeBob how it works by teleporting an apple to Mrs. Puff's desk. SpongeBob asks Sandy if it can transport him to the Krusty Krab. She allows him to try it. When he gets there, part of Squidward's arm gets stuck in him. Suddenly, the machine malfunctions, and SpongeBob and Squidward are transported back morphing them together. Sandy sees what has happened and is terrified. When they walk out, SpongeBob has his normal head/body, while Squidward's head is sticking out of the upper left. SpongeBob's left arm and right leg are Squidward's. Squidward tries to get out, but he can't. He is scared of the fact he and SpongeBob are stuck together. But SpongeBob they can be together forever now, scaring him more. Suidward asks Sandy to do something. She decides to zap them back in the transporter. She zaps them to a school, a hospital, and Mars, but they are still stuck together. Squidward says she has to get them unstuck. Sandy tells Squidward she was working on a new invention, but it's not ready. He tells her to hurry because he can't stay stuck to SpongeBob. She tells him to stay calm, and she'll continue working on it.

Squidward and SpongeBob are riding to work on a bike. SpongeBob says he'll drive, but Squidward keeps getting hit by the wheel. They crash into the kitchen and Mr. Krabs asks what happened. They stand up revieling their morphed body. Mr. Krabs just tells them to get to work. They try working, but they can't because they're stuck together. Mr. Krabs kicks them out and tells them to not come back, until they fix their problem. SpongeBob says they still have each other, and Squidward angrily says that's how they ended up like this in the first place. Squidward practices playing while SpongeBob is sad. A surfer guy passes and says "Rock on, Freaky Bro". They run over to Sandy's and ask her if she's found a way to fix them. Sandy says she has invented the Molecular Seperator Ray. Squidward is ready to be free, but Sandy says she's not finished. She says she'll probably have it ready the day after tomorrow. Squidward frantically tells her he has a performance tomorrow. So she tells him she will have it ready before he goes on. SpongeBob and Squidward try to go to their own houses, but they can't due to being stuck. Squidward tries by force, but it pushes their houses together.

At the clarinet performance, Squidward is wondering where Sandy is. He thinks about giving up, but SpongeBob tells him this is his big chance to be a star. He decides to wear a cloak in order to hide SpongeBob. He starts playing his clarinet, upseting everyone. A loose nail pulls the cloak off, revealing their secret. Amazingly, the crowd loves and starts cheering. Squidward finally knows what stardom fells like. Suddenly, Sandy shows up and tells Squidward she finished the device. Squidward treis to tell her not to, but she seperates the two, displeasing the crowd. Squidward starts playing his clarinet again, but everyone hates the sound of it. They leave in anger and disgust. Squidward says his one moment of fame is gone. He yanks the mchine from Sandy and tries to reverse it. Sandy tries telling him that it's a very sensitive device. Suddenly, the machine breaks and Squidward is morphed. Squidward is seen at a psychyatrist's office. The doctor asks Squidward what the problem is. Squidward says it all started when he was born. It's revealed that Suidward morphed together with SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Pearl, Mr. Krabs, and Mrs. Puff. He now looks worse than before.

Spoiler

SquidBobTentaclePantsGroup2.jpg

My initial reaction:

deaugh-o.gif

One of the most disturbing scenes in SpongeBob history. Almost ruins any good will this episode had. Almost. As for my thoughts. It was an ok episode. However, I believe Wumbo's quote in the episode discussion thread for this sums it up best.

I don't mind this episode, but I don't really like it either. It's dull. And really, two polar opposites being fused together is practically a comedy goldmine, and yet it couldn't be pulled off. What a shame.

There were far worse episodes from Season 4. Although that doesn't excuse this episode from not living up to it's potential based on it's premise alone.

• Like 2

Sponge-Cano!: I found it dull, but I did like the song.

Best Day Ever: Maybe people hype it up to be bad, but I liked the story.

SquidBob TentaclePants: Oddly enough I'm attracted to this episode, but it does have its awkward moments. That scene with them all morphed together is borderline censor worthy.

Ok SpongeBob nostalgics. Last pre-movie SpongeBob episode on here.

34. Can You Spare a Dime?

Tbettel.jpg

53 points. 3 out of 17 lists. (#6 4EverGreen)

When Mr. Krabs' first dime goes missing, he accuses Squidward of stealing it. After a heated argument with his boss, Squidward quits his job. SpongeBob meets Squidward outside of the restaurant insisting that if Squidward ever needs anything, he can seek help from him.

Time passes and SpongeBob encounters Squidward again. Squidward has become a beggar, and is now homeless, living in a cardboard box. SpongeBob takes Squidward into his own home in order to nurse him until he can look for a new job. That very night, Squidward keeps on calling SpongeBob for various reasons each time, which ends with SpongeBob falling down the stairs. Gary tries to tell SpongeBob that Squidward is taking advantage of him, but SpongeBob is in denial. Many months later, Squidward has become completely dependent upon SpongeBob, turning him into a manservant of many sorts (he is even forced to wear a maids outfit). SpongeBob is finally beginning to lose his patience when time cards fly so much that the old narrator got tired of waiting so long and they had to hire a new one. SpongeBob conveys several hints to Squidward in order to push him towards finding work (for example, when serving Squidward a bowl of alphabet soup, SpongeBob arranges the letters to read "GET A JOB").

These hints are of no use, so when SpongeBob tries to make it as simple as he can by actually talking and not using hints, and Squidward still doesn't notice, SpongeBob actually takes the bed Squidward is lying on, runs with it through the upstairs wall, and tries to convince Mr. Krabs to give Squidward his old job back. Mr. Krabs refuses, even after SpongeBob offers him more than just one dime, SpongeBob gets extremely angry and begins to strangle and shake Mr. Krabs until he finds that his first dime (a large coin-shaped rock; Mr. Krabs explains that he has "been in business for a long time") was in his pocket. He restores Squidward's position, but then claims that it was Squidward who placed the dime in his pocket, beginning a new dispute. SpongeBob is shown putting on his maid outfit while the two are still arguing.

I like this episode and I have no clue how it got so high...oh wait yes I do because I know what lists and spots they are on. :P

Seriously though, I would love to know what's wrong with it. Was it Douche Squidward? I mean yeah he goes over the top but it's actually hilarious.

Ok SpongeBob nostalgics. Last pre-movie SpongeBob episode on here.

34. Can You Spare a Dime?

Tbettel.jpg

53 points. 3 out of 17 lists. (#6 4EverGreen)

When Mr. Krabs' first dime goes missing, he accuses Squidward of stealing it. After a heated argument with his boss, Squidward quits his job. SpongeBob meets Squidward outside of the restaurant insisting that if Squidward ever needs anything, he can seek help from him.

Time passes and SpongeBob encounters Squidward again. Squidward has become a beggar, and is now homeless, living in a cardboard box. SpongeBob takes Squidward into his own home in order to nurse him until he can look for a new job. That very night, Squidward keeps on calling SpongeBob for various reasons each time, which ends with SpongeBob falling down the stairs. Gary tries to tell SpongeBob that Squidward is taking advantage of him, but SpongeBob is in denial. Many months later, Squidward has become completely dependent upon SpongeBob, turning him into a manservant of many sorts (he is even forced to wear a maids outfit). SpongeBob is finally beginning to lose his patience when time cards fly so much that the old narrator got tired of waiting so long and they had to hire a new one. SpongeBob conveys several hints to Squidward in order to push him towards finding work (for example, when serving Squidward a bowl of alphabet soup, SpongeBob arranges the letters to read "GET A JOB").

These hints are of no use, so when SpongeBob tries to make it as simple as he can by actually talking and not using hints, and Squidward still doesn't notice, SpongeBob actually takes the bed Squidward is lying on, runs with it through the upstairs wall, and tries to convince Mr. Krabs to give Squidward his old job back. Mr. Krabs refuses, even after SpongeBob offers him more than just one dime, SpongeBob gets extremely angry and begins to strangle and shake Mr. Krabs until he finds that his first dime (a large coin-shaped rock; Mr. Krabs explains that he has "been in business for a long time") was in his pocket. He restores Squidward's position, but then claims that it was Squidward who placed the dime in his pocket, beginning a new dispute. SpongeBob is shown putting on his maid outfit while the two are still arguing.

I like this episode and I have no clue how it got so high...oh wait yes I do because I know what lists and spots they are on. :P

Seriously though, I would love to know what's wrong with it. Was it Douche Squidward? I mean yeah he goes over the top but it's actually hilarious.

I love this episode. how is it bad? its nice to see SB tortured by suidward instead of squid bein tortured by SB.
  • Like 3

And finally 4 of 4 for today.

33. Choir Boys

1261246803_1.jpg

53 points. 4 out of 17 lists. (#7 PatBack)

Squidward takes a shower and gets dressed, and prepares to audition for open chair at the Bikini Bottom Men's Chorus. When he steps outside, SpongeBob is lying on the ground, depressed. SpongeBob tells him Patrick is at a family reunion, and he needs someone to play with and something to do. SpongeBob asks Squidward where he's going, and asks Squidward if he can come with him. Squidward says no. SpongeBob tries to show Squidward he can sing, but Squidward rides off, leaving him in the dust.

SpongeBob digs a pothole, and when Squidward falls into it, he tumbles into Jellyfish Fields, where a swarm of jellyfish surround and sting him as SpongeBob takes advantage of his "captive audience".Later, Squidward is back to riding his recumbent bicycle. When he sees he's almost late, he takes a detour through grass, where he's stopped by SpongeBob, who's dressed as a policeman. He gives Squidward a ticket for "reckless frowning" and not listening to him sing. Squidward rips off his moustache, yells at him, ties him to coral with some kelp, and rides off.

When Squidward sings "figaro", SpongeBob also sings, generating soundwaves which cause the kelp to fall apart and attract jellyfish, which carry him away. Meanwhile, Squidward arrives in time and takes his place. After spending a considerable amount of time clearing his throat, the music begins and he sings along, quite poorly. SpongeBob, carried by jellyfish, comes in, singing. The people find his voice beautiful and give him the open chair, as well as a moustache which he wears. SpongeBob accepts, but only if they find a spot for his "inspiration and great friend", Squidward. They agree. During the concert, SpongeBob sings. Squidward is in charge of turning the pages of his songbook, which he does with a bitter look on his face.

Good news guys, Nuggets stopped crying. I hate this episode and am glad to see it on here. Wish it was higher though. Nothing but pure filler and absolute boredom. I mean I know Squidward can't sing and this episode consists of nothing but SpongeBob being an obnoxious douche and bad comedy skits. Btw, I would love if someone told me how many times they sang/said "Figaro" in this episode because that got absolutely obnoxious fast.

• Like 1

Haven't seen Choir Boys, but I'll comment on the others.

Sponge-Cano!: Meh, don't really care if this made it or not. Not one of my very least favourites, but it was pretty boring and I don't know what anyone sees in that dolphin character. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Best Day Ever: Yeah, this made my list, just around the middle, like that other awful special Truth or Square. It's simply one of the most vapid things on television, ever. We're seriously supposed to care that SpongeBob doesn't get to do things HE DOES EVERY DAY? (Disregarding the concert of course, which actually had the best moments with SpongeBob trying to sneak in.) This script reads as if it was marketed at preschoolers, especially that unbearable song. Any song that starts off with "Mr. Sun came up and he smiled at me" should be reserved for no more than Playhouse Disney. Put short, it's just a bad episode with a wretched song and a plot less interesting than Kristen Stewart's one facial expression.

SquidBob TentaclePants: See Clappy's post. Not one of the worst, but there was so much wasted potential.

Can You Spare a Dime?: HOW? I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind this.

32. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

soitkws.png

55 points. 5 out of 17 lists. (#1 Unlimitedcha)

In the kitchen of the Krusty Krab, Plankton hides in a sesame seed of a bun, attempt once again at stealing the secret formula. SpongeBob takes the bun Plankton was hiding in, and made a Krabby Patty w/ it, which he delivers to Sandy. Sandy partly unzips her suit and slips the patty into it. Plankton jumps out of the sesame seed just before Sandy takes a bite. Then he faints because there is no water in Sandy's suit.

Later, Sandy returns to the treedome and takes off her suit, helmet,....and skin? Why with unconscious Plankton inside. Then, she gets in the shower, turns it on, and literally rips off her fur pelt and bikini. Sandy is almost completely bald and pink, and is wearing a bra and panties in a shower. She picks up her fur coat, sniffs it, and hangs it on a hook. She resumes her shower, even though she is still wearing her bra & panties. Drops of water from the shower in her helmet, thereby reviving Plankton. Then Plankton notices Sandy's pelt, hanging on the hook. He takes the pelt, locks Sandy in her bathroom, and brings Sandy's pelt to the Chum Bucket. He motorizes the pelt and moves it to the Krusty Krab pretending to be Sandy.

SpongeBob is happy to see "Sandy" again, but notices that "she's" not wearing her space suit and helmet. "Sandy" replies "I can breathe underwater now, simple as that." SpongeBob believes "her", of course. Plankton asks SpongeBob for Krabby Patty tips or information. After some short tips from SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs walks in through the door at the corner of the kitchen and sets the formula down on a table. Plankton cheers happily in sandy's pelt, because stealing the formula is now much easier. Meanwhile, Sandy finishes her shower. She wraps a towel around her body and walks over to dry her "stinky fur coat." However, her fur is gone. She breaks down the door of the bathroom, fully aware that someone must have stolen it. She then flings the towel off herself, puts a coffee pot on her head in place of her helmet, and runs off to find the culprit. However, the Bikini Bottomites think she is naked, and make fun of her hairless pink skin, calling her a "hairless goat" a "nudist ferret" and a "naked chipmunk". Sandy makes a makeshift skirt out of seaweed to cover her "hind end", but it overheats, gets brittle and shatters when she warms her hairless body by a vent.

Meanwhile, at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob is giving Plankton an irritating lesson where he has to put the bun on the exact spot, but he's always off by a rando m amount like "3.6 millimeters". He gives up, steals the formula, and tries to escape. The real Sandy enters the Krusty Krab and stops him in the nick of time. She then rolls up her fur pelt and puts Plankton in a jar of mustard. Unfortunately, the law catches up w/ her. When they announce they will take the "sicko" away, Sandy thinks that they are trying to arrest Plankton for stealing a Krabby Patty Secret Formula, but the police arrest Sandy for public nudity instead. And in the end, Sandy sighs.

How I wish this episode was only higher on the countdown. One of Plankton's dumbest schemes yet. What is even worse is how so many people actually bought into this unbelievably stupid scheme and thought that empty rag was actually Sandy. I mean how stupid are they? She has no eyes or mouth. Those are two important things for any living thing to need. Oh and poor Sandy. She didn't deserve to suffer like so. However, I find it ironic that her going to jail at the end of the episode means that every single main character has now been to Bikini Bottom jail. Still, I felt incredibly bad for her. The same amount of emotion I felt for how frustrated I was that everyone actually believed Plankton was Sandy.

• Like 8

It's weird, because this has all the makings of a bad episode... but I don't really hate it. I don't like it, for sure, but it's not really an outlandishly bad episode to me. I'd like to hear Cha's thoughts on this one, as it's her #1 pick.

• Like 1

If I'm With Stupid's appearance on here got people's arms in the air.....

42. I Was a Teenage Gary

444.png

41 points. 3 out of 17 lists. (#1 Steel)

When SpongeBob is informed that the annual jellyfishing convention in Ukulele Bottom is on this weekend, he replies that no-one will be here to take care of Gary, and that he can't come. He asks Squidward, who refuses. However, Squidward changes his mind when he hears that this means SpongeBob and Patrick will be gone. SpongeBob shows Squidward how to take care of Gary, but he isn't listening due to his excitement. When SpongeBob and Patrick go away, Squidward sun tans for three days and forgets all about Gary.

Squidward suddenly remembers that he was supposed to take care of Gary. However, when he goes to get Gary, he finds him very sick, due to lack of food, water, and attention. Squidward, thinking he will be able to help, tried to give Gary some food. However, Gary is so weak from waiting for SpongeBob to come home, he is limp in Squidward's arms and will not eat. When he hears SpongeBob coming in, Squidward gives up and puts all of Gary's food into his mouth. He greets SpongeBob awkwardly, and explains that he was only checking on Gary.

SpongeBob realizes that something is wrong, and quickly calls the local veterinarian. He comes over to SpongeBob's house, and gives SpongeBob a syringe full of snail plasma. SpongeBob asks Squidward to give Gary the plasma, as he is squimish. Squidward reluctantly agrees and, while trying to inject Gary, accidentally injects SpongeBob with snail plasma causing SpongeBob to worry about the consequences. Upon realizing that Gary only needed water, Squidward leaves telling SpongeBob not to worry. Sometime later, SpongeBob starts acting slow and somewhat like a snail as well as eating Gary's food himself when he goes to the bathroom his eyes stretch out of his body and grow his arms and legs disappear into his body and his body reshapes itself as a finished result Spongebob has turned into a snail.

SpongeSnail goes over to Squidward's house, but Squidward is terrified of the fact that SpongeBob turned into a snail because of his lousy aim and he throws the snail plasma away and he tries blocking the doors and windows and tries to run and hide from SpongeSnail. SpongeSnail chases him for help, but Squidward tries to avoid him and makes a mess of his house. Amongst the chaos, Squidward accidentally injects himself with the plasma, turning him into a snail as well. The episode ends with SquidSnail, SpongeSnail and Gary meowing a ditty on top of a fence. Patrick, annoyed by this yells at them to clam up and throws a boot at SquidSnail.

It was a surprise to see this on here to say the least. Steel's vote for number one pretty much secured this episode a spot on here. This was the first of the sixteen number one voted worst episodes to be revealed. That is not a typo by the way because one number one voted episode didn't even make the countdown (I'll reveal which one that was once the countdown ends).

Anywho, I like this episode...a lot, but hey I can say that I disagree about most of the episodes so far. But this is a countdown formed by seventeen users, so their opinion matters too. If I can think of any low points in this episode was Gary's sick face. I felt bad for the poor guy...until I laughed that he only needed a drink of water to recover.

Yes. Yes!!