• Advertisement

Would you still use SBC/SBM/ any SpongeBob forum after the show ends?

E.V.I.L.

I think the core of the forum would collapse. Instead of running off fuel, we'd run off the wind and eventually the wind will die off and we'll come to a halt. Without the show, it'd be a minority of people here, the boards would become boring and inactive, and then the last remaining people would trickle off. The staff would then see no need to continue paying a yearly fee to keep the site up, and SBC would close.

I can see SBC staying open a good 2 years after the show ends before closing. That's the forums, though, I'm sure SBU will stay online for quite a long time after the show ends.

I think the core of the forum would collapse. Instead of running off fuel, we'd run off the wind and eventually the wind will die off and we'll come to a halt. Without the show, it'd be a minority of people here, the boards would become boring and inactive, and then the last remaining people would trickle off. The staff would then see no need to continue paying a yearly fee to keep the site up, and SBC would close.

I can see SBC staying open a good 2 years after the show ends before closing. That's the forums, though, I'm sure SBU will stay online for quite a long time after the show ends.

Wait a minute, I thought SBC was a free forum?

Sorry for the bump btw.

Maybe we could make ANOTHER community website which combines all kinds of old SpongeBob fans? :P

Wait a minute, I thought SBC was a free forum?

Sorry for the bump btw.

Maybe we could make ANOTHER community website which combines all kinds of old SpongeBob fans? :P

It's free for the users. :P You can register here entirely free and access all of our features for free. However, it costs us an annual fee to keep the site up on our servers (along with the cost to keep the "www.thesbcommunity.com" domain).