• Advertisement

What's the origin of your username?

HawkbitAlpha

Just as the title says. What made you think of your username? What's the origin?

For me, Prince Darkstar was a name I thought of myself. But ACS wasn't. The name ACSBehemothHellcat was derived from stuff from Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier. The cruiser named the ACS Behemoth and the transport named the Hellcat.

http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/ACS_Behemoth

http://jakanddaxter.wikia.com/wiki/Hellcat

Guest Long Timmy

I was watching a random YouTube video where acid was thrown from the roof to a bunch of random birds. It wasn't a real-life video, it was an animation my friend wanted me to watch. Then I found it a bit crazy, so I went off to play my Spyro game. A few days later I was buying Minecraft and made my username AcidicDragon. I kept using the same username ever since!

When I was thinking of my username for TV.com in 2008 I wanted something other than SpongeFifi but still SpongeBob-related, and one day out of the nothing I thought of the episode Jellyfish Jam, and bam, I became the JellyFishJammer. And some of you might know this, but originally my TV.com username was going to be Squidette xD But when I made the account it didn't go through, idk why. Maybe fate, cuz you guys might be calling me Squiddy instead of Jelly if it weren't for that lol

My user name originated out of two of my favorite things. One is my favorite number, the number 4; the second is my favorite color, the color of green. And for as long as I can remember (which is FOREVER), the number 4 and the color of green have always been my favorite number and color respectively; so my user name is 4EverGreen! :D

I kind of decided to go with "Old Man Jenkins" on the fly when I first signed up. I never used it on any forum prior and I felt as if I needed a name that was SpongeBob-related. I started going through a list of obscure characters that I could remember from the show and I narrowed it down to Mystery and Old Man Jenkins. I went with Old Man Jenkins since Mystery was the name for a female seahorse and it was all history from there. Needless to say, I think I made a good choice.

Webizoid has a pretty simple origin. Web refers to the internet, and (inadvertently) my fear of spiders. The rest was just to make it sound fancy. For a name that came from an immature 11-year-old boy, I think I chose a pretty good name.

The story of Clapmaster is quite the silly one.

I was coming up with a name on TV.com but like I usually do, I struggle with name composing for forums. For some reason, I just started clapping. Maybe it was because of the music I was listening to at the time? Which I want to say it was Temperature from Sean Paul. But regardless, I soon decided Clapmaster because...why not?

I eventually started to go by Clappy just because everyone started to abbreviate it. Don't know who called me it first. I want to say either SpongeSebastian or Jelly.

I basically combined my Xat, SBC, and Roblox usernames, although I'm thinking about converting it to sciencegirl13 or SG13, which derives from my tv.com name. Sciencegirl is simple and not exactly creative, but it perfectly implies my passion for the school subject.

The story of Clapmaster is quite the silly one.

I was coming up with a name on TV.com but like I usually do, I struggle with name composing for forums. For some reason, I just started clapping. Maybe it was because of the music I was listening to at the time? Which I want to say it was Temperature from Sean Paul. But regardless, I soon decided Clapmaster because...why not?

I eventually started to go by Clappy just because everyone started to abbreviate it. Don't know who called me it first. I want to say either SpongeSebastian or Jelly.

Me, it was definitely me. I have that stuff copyrighted! >.> xD

I remember we had this topic before because I posted one of my first ever posts there. :P I chose Unlimitedcat because it was a newer version of my Unlimitedmouse name from Toon Town and I wanted a name for my purple cat OC. Unlimitedcha was also the name of one of the last Club Penguin accounts I had before I quit. Plus, it fitted because the maximum of most websites is twelve characters. Unlimitedcha came when I wanted a more unique name. The name Cha was originally the name a spin-off character of the dolphin warrior. But after I ditched the dolphin OC idea, I kept the name.

Long story short, a lot of old websites and OCs later and Unlimitedcha was born.

Now I'm wondering who was the first to call me Wumbo. I think it was 70s.