• Advertisement

Top 3 Most Disturbing SpongeBob Episodes

In no order:

I was a Teenage Gary

Face Freeze

One Coarse Meal (Only because of Mr. Krab's evil actions, and Plankton almost commiting suicide)

A Pal for Gary (Damn you Puffy Fluffy!)

The Splinter

Those Creepypastas (I know they're fake, but I still want to mention them here)

I will add more soon.

Also, how is Boating Buddies disturbing?

Because to a lot, bad season 6 = disturbing.

Logic, obviously.

Ah yes. Amounts of logic that far surpass anything that me and my fair, unbiased opinions are capable of.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2013 at 3:54 PM, Frosty The Snowman said:

Anyone have the Squidward turning into a snail deleted scene?

Face Freeze, kinda disturbing. 4.5/10

Are You Happy Now?, ...weird..but funny. Kinda like the Nickelodeon Gone Wild Creepypasta. 5.5/10

Squidward's Suicide, Creepypasta rating is: 0.0/10, Regular rating: n/a

give me a link

11 hours ago, Christmashead said:

give me a link

The creepypasta is called: Nickelodeon Gone Wrong.

Here is the story:

In the summer of 2000, Nickelodeon had a idea. On the night of July 2nd, they had Smell-O-Vision specials. The Smell-O-Vision was a folder of scratch and sniff cards given out at stores like Wal-Mart. One card was Spongebob Squarepants, which had salty sea water, Krabby Patties, cotton candy (They were at the fair), candy, chocolate, and rock smells. Another card was Sabrina the Teenage Witch, which had pumpkin, a Salem spell (Which involved Sabrina turning Salem into a plant), aftershave (She had a date come over) and cake smells.

And the last card was for a slime show. It was a game show which had three kids battling it out on a obstacle course for a life-time supply of Hershey's chocolate and a $200 cash prize. The smells were slime, bubble bath (part of the course), the garbage chute and chocolate with a hint of money. Sabrina and Spongebob had amazing smells (except the rock), but there is something Nick doesn't want you to know.

The slime smell was sickening. For some reason in the factory that they were made in, they used germs to make the smell. Over a thousand children got extremely ill, with one child dying. Nick was going to have a hiatus, but it never happened. Scientists have only just started to see the putrid smell in the slime and what it was...

That's the ending.

On 1/7/2013 at 5:40 AM, chocolatesoup said:

Lol face freeze is actually great once you realize it. I used to hate it, now it's like top 5 of season 8. and season 8 is great.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Are You Happy Now is bad?

No, I like it too.