• Advertisement

SpongeNews! 2013 Issue 1 - January

Wumbolo

My news:

SPONGE NEWS!

Welcome to Sponge News 2013 Issue 1 - January! In this news, you will find out what's new about SpongeBob. Current tabs are: quick news, question from a random episode, did you know, ask an inhabitant, quote (not always funny), fun quote and random episode of the month.

QUICK NEWS:

January 1: Squid Defense - SpongeBob and Sandy teach Squidward karate.

Episode of the day: The Pink Purloiner

Question: Who stoles SpongeBob's favourite net?

Random Quote:

SpongeBob: You know, Patrick, the Jellyfish migration is my favorite time of year! For three whole days, jellyfish from around the globe gather on one spot to trade jelly secrets.

Funny quote

SpongeBob thinks Patrick has stolen his net. SpongeBob gives Patrick a present – Confess a bear, and Patrick could talk to it! SpongeBob hides behind his house and talks to Patrick.

Confess-a-Bear: (SpongeBob controls Confess-a-Bear with a microphone for speaking and headphones for hearing the secrets) Hi! My name is Confess-a-Bear!! Tell me all your secrets!

Patrick: (Nervously) Uh I have done something recently that I'm not proud of. I didn't mean to do it. It just sort of happened.

Confess-a-Bear (hidden SpongeBob): Hmmm. Maybe you should talk about it.

Patrick: Well it involves my best friend SpongeBob. I don't think he knows what happened but it would really upset him if he found out.

Confess-a-Bear: (Angrily) Tell Confess-a-Bear!

Patrick: (Waving his hands back in forth fast nervously) Oh I've said too much already!

Confess-a-Bear: Tell Confess-a-Bear now!! NOW!!

Patrick: UH! I accidently knocked SpongeBob's toothbrush into the toilet and I put it back on the counter without washing it!! (Confess-a-Bear does not speak.) Confess-a-Bear? (SpongeBob is running around the yard screaming and wiping his tongue off) You're mad at me aren't you Confess-a-Bear?

SpongeBob: AH! AH!

Did you know that... Krusty Krab 2 opened on 7th of March 2004

We're asking Patrick a question: How much is two plus two?

Patrick: SpongeBob, how much is two plus two?

SpongeBob: It's four, Pat.

Patrick: SpongeNews Reporter, two plus two is four.

Wait for the next issue from SpongeNews in 6th of February!

Edited by Martincek

Cool

Ess Bee See Tee Vee

You are welcomed as new visitors to SpongeNews!

You both are subscribed to SpongeNews and will receive news every month. To unsubscribe, send me PM "SpongeNews_unsubscribe". If you are new to here and want to subscribe, post anything on this topic.