• Advertisement

183b. Squid Defense

Jinjo

Squid Defense Rating  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Episode Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: My groceries are saved!
    • 4/5 Stars: You are on your way to being a karate master.
    • 3/5 Stars: Your skills need some work.
    • 2/5 Stars: You call that kicking?
    • 1/5 Stars: My groceries have been stolen!

I KEEP MISSING THIS EPISODE FOR SOME REASON.

I actually do have a link to the episode. If anyone wants to see it, PM me (because if I post it in public, a snoop may take it down), and I mean fast, because who knows how long the episode will be up before Viacom sees it.

• Like 1

Not the best episode ever, but certainly not the worst. It's nice to see some Squidward and Sandy interaction; we don't get that a lot in "Spongebob Squarepants." It just goes to show you that if you gain the use of a great skill, you need to learn how to use it responsibly. Overall, an 8.4 out of 10.

Personally, the biggest irk for me was Spongebob's lack of karate skills. I think the last time they were shown in a good light was Karate Star, and most of the time his horrible skills at it are played for laughs.

But I did like the whole, work based moves Squidward used. Reminds me of The Karate Kid. I didn't see the twist in the 'robber' until Squidward started attacking him.

Squidward, Squidward. You poor little criminal.

Edit: Forgot to add in my grade. B+.

I know some people didn't like this episode but I actually liked this episode. This episode wasn't very funny much but I laughed when SpongeBob said "you missed this spot". I only didn't like that Squidward did karate for revenge and the ending but I thought the ending was funny. I gave it a 9.5/10. We had a new wrtier called Blake Lemons ,who works for Fish Hooks. That didn't bug me much because I love Fish Hooks.

I really hate the ending, especially the part where Sandy scold Squidward for beating that guy for no reason, the folks in Tvtropes points out that in "The Great Snail Race" Sandy kick SpongeBob for no damn reason!!! I know due to negative continuity the episode have no connection but the hypocrisy really annoys me.

I really hate the ending, especially the part where Sandy scold Squidward for beating that guy for no reason, the folks in Tvtropes points out that in "The Great Snail Race" Sandy kick SpongeBob for no damn reason!!! I know due to negative continuity the episode have no connection but the hypocrisy really annoys me.

I actually really miss the old Spongebob abuse..