• Advertisement

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Clappy

A heck of a lot of cute clothes and new black boots. I got a MacBook Pro last year so that was the end of expensive gifts for now hahaha. I don't mind at all. :)

My brother got a new snowboard and a Diamond Supply Co. air freshener for his (our) car from me!

EDIT: OHHH! And I got a new Spongebob plushy thats big and I can totally cuddle with along with a Spongebob blanket from my grandma! :D

• Like 1

Tons of clothes (cardigans, flannels, shirts, sweaters, shorts, pants). New cologne. iPhone 5. Scullcandy Supreme Sound headphones. A ton of gum (I'm a gumaholic). Candy. Like $150 worth of iTunes cards, and an Apple gift card (which I'll use to buy a wireless keyboard/mouse with).

Overall, amazing Christmas in terms of gifts! :D

As posted in my sharing time:

Kindle Fire

Piano

Blue Nikon Camera

Debit Card

Angry Birds Trilogy for 3DS

Pilotwings Resort for 3DS

Angry Birds Stuffed Animal

Best Brother Pen

Flat Screen HD TV

Slushy Maker

Silver U.S Polo ASSN. Watch

Several Pairs Of Outfits.

I got lots of clothes (Batman pjs, dress attire, jeans, sweaters with love in every stitch, hoodies, socks), a Blu Ray Player, The Dark Knight Rises, Ted, the newest season of How I Met Your Mother on DVD, Halo 4, a fuzzy blanket, Angry Birds board game, iTunes card, and new headphones. With more gift cards to go when I visit extended families for the rest of the week. :P

Agh, you and your familes are either too big or too rich ;P

I only got 2 perfume sets. Fame by Lady Gaga from mom, totally love it (envy me, tvguy ;P), and Beautiful by Estée Lauder from my stepdad. And mom's boss gave me some makeup, and mom's best friend gave me a, well it says it's an "element bottle" lol idk if any more people I haven't seen are giving me anything else, we'll see.

I got lots of clothes (Batman pjs, dress attire, jeans, sweaters with love in every stitch, hoodies, socks), a Blu Ray Player, The Dark Knight Rises, Ted, the newest season of How I Met Your Mother on DVD, Halo 4, a fuzzy blanket, Angry Birds board game, iTunes card, and new headphones. With more gift cards to go when I visit extended families for the rest of the week. :P

You better post a picture of yourself in those Batman pjs. :P

Gifts I received:

Rabbit slippers

A black and white robe

A Christ necklace

Green Day shirt

Katy Perry shirt

Texans jersey

Johnny Football shirt

Community shirt

Starfish earrings

Season 3 of How I Met Your Mother on DVD