• Advertisement

167. The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom / Bubble Buddy Returns

Young Nug

TKPTABB: Mr. Krabs steals Sandy's growth formula and uses it on a krabby patty, which grows to moster size and begins to eat all of Bikini Bottom.

Bubble Buddy Returns: SpongeBob babysits Bubble Buddy's son, Shiny.

TKPTABB was okay. Not the funniest. Bubble Buddy Returns was nice, the first sign of continuity in Season 8, really. Good jokes all around, nice plot, etc.

Your thoughts?

I thought TKPTABB was pretty good. The plot was funny and had an Attack of the Killer Tomatoes vibe, which what I think they were going for.

Bubble Buddy Returns was my favorite of the two. Shiny was really cute and all of SpongeBob's attempts to keep him away from sharp pointy objects was funny.

Bubble Buddy Returns was an interesting episode. I don't remember it well, so I'm going by what I know. 

The episode could have been a away to get some good ol' classic characters back. But honestly, 6 Seasons is a little too late for that. Another thing is Bubble Buddy was barely in the episode, thus the star was his son, who was more of a troublemaker than he was. The running gag of sharp objects gets a little boring after a while, taking up too much of the episode. Not really that nostalgic after all. I'd say Glove World RIP was a much better way to do this.

3.5/10

I'll get to TKPTABB  later. 

There’s no episode in this world that can be as funny as Bubble Buddy Returns,such a smart,emotional and well animated masterpiece.I can even say that it just as good as Dancing Patrick and Zport? quality.That’s how genius it is.I give it a solid груша out of ten. Enough said ?

• God Himself 2