• Advertisement

138b. Rodeo Daze

Jjs Goodman

I thought It was a decent episode but It could have been much better. There were some flaws in this episode. I was looking forward to this episode actually but It wasn't great as I expected. I wish we could see more of Texas in this episode but we only saw Texas at the end. I just didn't like that SpongeBob took Bikini Bottomies to Texas. Also some parts were boring. This episode has good moments too I really loved Sandy's song so much. There were a few funny parts in this episode like Plankton's dynamite exploding, Patrick saying "Did we save Sandy", then SpongeBob saying "No Patrick, we didn't." and then Mr. Krabs saying "Did we make any money?" and the ending. I can understand why some people don't like this episode. I thought It was good but not memorable. 7.5/10

They could've done so much better.. Some parts were funny, but that's about it. The musical number was too long, and Sandy was kinda out of character IMO. Also they shouldn't have gone to Texas at one minute before ending, that was certainly a dumb thing to do. The live action sequence was horrible. Too bad this wasn't better. I hope they make up for it with another (real) rodeo episode. 6/10.