• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

On 7/29/2018 at 6:11 PM, yuma the victini said:

pepperoni cheese and banana pizza (my creation)

also those 2 pizzas look gross

oh great...you just mentioned my #1 nightmare.

• God Himself 1

On 7/29/2018 at 9:11 PM, yuma the victini said:

] banana pizza (my creation)

I-----------

Maybe I'm biased because I despise bananas with the energy of 1000 fiery suns but that sounds.... oh god

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 7/26/2018 at 10:12 AM, Chrundle the Great said:

This may or may not be a hot take depending on the audience but I really don't think reboots of old property shows (with the exception of the 2011 Beavis and Butthead season) are necessary. Continuations or conclusions like The Jungle Movie and Samurai Jack Season 5 are fine but I think reboots of '90s shows like Rugrats and Powerpuff Girls are nothing but pandering to the older audience.

Yes! I don't know why people want Rugrats to come back so bad, it was such a terrible show after Season 7 (And even then, 7 wasn't that good of a season either). Completely agree on the B&B 2011 reboot, though. That Season was even better than the first 2 (Maybe even 3) Seasons of B&B!

Also, Beavis & Butthead Do America is way better than the Simpsons Movie.

On 7/29/2018 at 6:13 PM, SpongeNicko said:

I'll post the 4 unpopular opinions I stated in SB Mania, as well as 2 new ones.

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl is easily the worst Smash Bros. game, it's not that great at all. The combat is too slow, the graphics are barely an upgrade over the GCN version, Break the Targets got completely ruined, and Subspace Emissary was one hell of a chore to go through.

That isn't unpopular at all lmao.

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

If we're talking Rugrats, then let me just say that Kimi was not a bad character imo

I'm going to go the extra mile and say that I don't think Dil was a bad character either, nor did I feel he or Kimi "ruined the show." I mean, post-movie and post-second-movie, I can admit that the humor was feeling less and less dynamic, but the two character never really bothered me.

Dil isn't the most interesting character on Rugrats because he doesn't talk at all, but at the very least I could say he does have reasons to exist. Also, I'm willing to bet that some of the detractors for Dil were some of the same people who thought "Oh my god! The Rugrats Movie was darker than you thought it wasn't! Tommy tried to kill his brother by attempting to pour mashed bananas all over him!"

....And after all's said and done, I'm also willing to admit that Dil is one of the best characters from the spin-off series: All Grown Up!.

Edited by Steel Sponge

1 hour ago, Steel Sponge said:

I'm going to go the extra mile and say that I don't think Dil was a bad character either, nor did I feel he or Kimi "ruined the show." I mean, post-movie and post-second-movie, I can admit that the humor was feeling less and less dynamic, but the two character never really bothered me.

Dil isn't the most interesting character on Rugrats because he doesn't talk at all, but at the very least I could say he does have reasons to exist. Also, I'm willing to bet that some of the detractors for Dil were some of the same people who thought "Oh my god! The Rugrats Movie was darker than you thought it wasn't! Tommy tried to kill his brother by attempting to pour mashed bananas all over him!"

....And after all's said and done, I'm also willing to admit that Dil is one of the best characters from the spin-off series: All Grown Up!.

i did love dil in all grown up a lot so i am glad he was added in the original a lot

21 hours ago, ataeaf said:

Patty Caper vs. The Great Patty Caper has never bugged me. Flaming Moe’s vs. Flaming Moe and Love Is a Many Strangled Thing vs. Love Is a Many Splintered Thing from The Simpsons are much worse.

Oh yeah, I agree with this too. There's a couple Simpsons episode names that are references to things that have been used several times. One off the top of my head is The Man Who Knew Too Much (The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Dad Who Knew Too Little, etc) but even then it doesn't bug me all that much. Those two though are definitely way worse than The Boy Who Knew Too Much, etc.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 2:39 PM, Katniss said:

If we're talking Rugrats, then let me just say that Kimi was not a bad character imo

Thissss, I loved Kimi and I don't get the hate for her by some. It'll be a big shame if the reboot retcons her out. Dil, on the other hand, was kinda annoying. Also useless, considering he couldn't talk or walk. Although like @Steel Sponge, I thought he was enjoyable in AGU. Weird probably stoner kid FTW  ?.