• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

I like Drawn Together, 6Teen, and America's Funniest Home Videos.

I don't mind eating anchovies in places near the coast.

Math is one of my favorite subjects.

I'm not a fan of egg nog, jazz and iced tea.

I don't get the hate for "preppy rock" bands in general.

I'm greatly bothered by different foods touching each other.

I hate iTunes with a burning passion.

Even though I put it as my favorite hobbie, lately I drag having to draw and feel it's more of an obligation, to not let my small fanbase down, more than doing it for fun :/

The bass is my favorite instrument.

I think you can be feminine and a rocker girl at the same time.

I still prefer CD's for some specific artists. But lately I listen to more music through Pandora than from my personal collection. Also, I can go days, even weeks listening to songs that weren't released during the pass 30 years.

I like riding the bus.

I prefer a salad over a burger any time.

I don't like guys that are too muscular, cuz I inmediately think they're a douche.

As of late Dreamworks has churned out, and will continue to churn out, better movies than Disney or Pixar

Discounting the animation, Brave was terrible

I hate alcohol and I hate getting drunk

I don't get Gangam Style

South Park sucks

Everything Seth MacFarlane has made is absolute garbage

Coke and Pepsi are both awful

Orange Starbursts are the best Starbursts

I liked the 5th, 6th, and 7th season of How I Met Your Mother

I think VGCats is funny

I can believe it's butter

I wouldn't even jokingly vote for Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert if either of them ran for any political position

Kim Jong Un deserves to be "Person of the Year"

I don't think Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

As of late Dreamworks has churned out, and will continue to churn out, better movies than Disney or Pixar

Discounting the animation, Brave was terrible

I hate alcohol and I hate getting drunk

I don't get Gangam Style

South Park sucks

Everything Seth MacFarlane has made is absolute garbage

Coke and Pepsi are both awful

Orange Starbursts are the best Starbursts

I liked the 5th, 6th, and 7th season of How I Met Your Mother

I think VGCats is funny

I can believe it's butter

I wouldn't even jokingly vote for Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert if either of them ran for any political position

Kim Jong Un deserves to be "Person of the Year"

I don't think Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

This, ESPECIALLY the latter part. I used to like the taste of booze, but now I think the taste sucks ass. It's not addictive to me, I feel like I'm tripping even after the smallest portions of it, and I can't even imagine drinking enough to get wasted. Laugh, chuckle, guffaw, giggle, and trolololol as much as you like.

This, ESPECIALLY the latter part. I used to like the taste of booze, but now I think the taste sucks ass. It's not addictive to me, I feel like I'm tripping even after the smallest portions of it, and I can't even imagine drinking enough to get wasted. Laugh, chuckle, guffaw, giggle, and trolololol as much as you like.

Well, I think I should've refined that more; I don't like the taste of "getting drunk" alcohol; white girl vodka (everyone in my friend group defend this choice as "it gets the job done"), cheap wine (which is possibly one of the worst things that has come into contact with my tastebuds), terrible rum, Budweisers, Mike's Hard Lemonade (all of my friends absolutely love this; they can all pound back five in the time it takes me to finish one and I just sit there with a "are you fucking shitting me right now?" look). Things like that. I'd probably like the taste of alcohol you appreciate. Like a really nice wine or a pint of Guinness or good whiskey I'd probably be fine with. I know that has nothing to do with what you said, but I felt like clearing that up because there's definitely a difference.

But yeah. Getting drunk. It's not fun. My friends love it and I think it's obnoxious. I was drunk once, and maybe if I didn't have to stomach five shots of vodka that tasted like a combination of jet fuel and cough syrup I might get drunk more (and there's the social stigma where guys aren't allowed to chase a drink, which is bullcrap because every guys wants to chase a terrible shot but no one's allowed to unless you wanna get called out as a wuss, which, as you could guess, is not fun when everyone calling you out is drunk), but it's not worth it to be honest. The most you'll ever need to experience to have fun is this sort of sweet buzz you get where you start to realize how great life is and you just get on this really nice cloud nine experience; you get confidence and common sense at the same time, but you're still able to enjoy the company of the drunk people around you without wanting to strangle them.

I could go on, but that's not what this thread is for.

• Like 1

I am not an open book on politics and all that stuff. (I don't know if this counts though)

Haters Gonna Hate, YOLO, Swag= Worst phrases ever in my domain.

Like oofy has said before, Seasons 4-8 were great.

Season 4 of Spongebob > Season 3 of Spongebob.

Chuck Norris is overpraised.

Kickassia and Suburban Knights weren't that bad.

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc.: I don't use them.

Able to use complex forums yet still take 10 tries to tie my shoes correctly.

Actually realizes education is important.

Thinks 30 degrees is beautiful weather for a walk in the park.

I'd choose a town with less than 15,000 people over a city with McDonalds and Walmart on every block anyday.

My friends online are 10 times nicer to me than my friends in real life.

Chocolate is one of my least favorite foods

Toy Story is one of Pixar's weaker film franchises

Curb Your Enthusiasm is funnier than Seinfeld

Hot weather annoys me

Phineas and Ferb is one of the most creative cartoon's ever created

Bart Simpson is my least favorite Simpson family member

• Like 1

I hate fireworks. I just don't and I never had, even as a kid. It's good for displays by real professionals, but they should stay the hell away from incompetent people. I don't get why people get such a rush blowing off pipe bombs and I laugh every goddamn time I hear about firework-related incidents on the news. They should just flat-out ban the shit but Lord knows how hard that would be.

More stuff:

I like cold weather

I don't like smartphones.

Facebook is kinda boring.

Let-me-love-you.gif

I really don't like super hot weather, and yet I live in a place where it can get to 100 degrees.

Yet you made a status update saying it was "freezing". What was it? 60 degrees farenheit. :P