• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:47 AM, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

There's people that don't like Little Caesars?!?! :funny:

Little Caesars is the Taco Bell of fast food pizza chains; extremely affordable and you can get a lot of food with not much money. It's pretty good.

I have a lot of unpopular opinions, though a lot are about sports. A few examples:

I am indifferent to sports in general.

I hate volleyball. I also hate (American) football. (one question: why is it called "football" when, for the majority of the game, the "ball" isn't kicked at all?)

Speaking of football, I think the Super Bowl is overrated.

I think baseball is (kind of) boring. I find professional wrestling boring also.

This is a music related one, but I seriously don't think Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da is that bad, it's a fine song. It's no Blackbird or Dear Prudence or anything, but it's still a decent song. The White Album has worse, like Wild Honey Pie. I have no idea for what they were going for when they wrote that song.

• Thanks 1

I played the Ace Attorney series a few months ago, and I have some unpopular opinions about it.

Spoilers for all the games if you're playing them, so:

Turnabout Sisters is a pretty good case. Redd White is horrible as a villain, but I like that it introduces some of the series's core characters (Maya, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, etc.), and while Redd White is horrible as a villain, he's still a hilarious character.
I actually like Larry, though I agree he was somewhat annoying after the first game.
Rise from the Ashes, while not bad, is not a very good case, and I honestly would've fully supported Takumi's idea of just porting the first game with its original four cases, especially since Turnabout Goodbyes is one of my favorite cases.
Ema Skye is an alright character, but I don't love her as much as most people seem to. I did enjoy her in Spirit of Justice, though.
Justice for All is one of the better games in the series.
The Lost Turnabout, for as flawed as it is, is a case that I could never bring myself to hate.
While it's not great, I don't mind Turnabout Big Top as much as most people do. That said, its cast is pretty bad, and that stupid bust was annoying.
Recipe for Turnabout is a good case. I enjoy the hilarity of it, and I liked seeing Maggey again.
This has become somewhat unpopular recently: I don't think Apollo Justice is a good game. I don't hate it, but it's hard for me to like it when I dislike 2 of its 4 cases to the point where they're on my bottom 5, and think that Turnabout Succession is mediocre. In other words, the one case I like is the flipping tutorial case, which is the shortest one.
The first Investigations game is the worst game in the series (not counting the Professor Layton crossover). Much like Apollo Justice, I can't say I hate it, but I only liked 1 case out of 5 (this time, the one I like is case 4). Most of the game doesn't really do much with the new format. It also has The Kidnapped Turnabout, which I think is the worst case in the entire series. It honestly amazes me that Investigations 2 was made by the same writing staff, because it's better in pretty much every way and is my favorite game in the series.
While I still like it, I didn't care for the Forgotten Turnabout as much as most did. I guess it's just overshadowed by the other four cases, which are all in my top 10.
I like Smon Keyes as a character, but I feel his whole status as a mastermind is tainted by the fact that the way the victims' deaths work out is through a bunch of coincidences. He's still a great character, but just an okay villain in my opinion.
While I think both games are decent, I actually think Dual Destinies is better than Spirit of Justice. The story is more engaging in my opinion, even if the Dark Age of the Law is bloated to unreasonable levels. The Phantom concept wasn't executed super well, but it wasn't horrible in my opinion. Also, I think that Dual Destinies introduces more characters that I like, from major characters (Athena, Cykes, Bobby Fulbright, Simon Blackquill) to minor characters who likely won't appear again (Damian Tenma, Jinxie Tenma (yes, I know she appears in the Asinine Attorney skit, but still), Yuri Cosmos, etc.)
Spirit of Justice is still decent, but I don't love it like most people do. I find the main prosecutor (Nahyuta) to be extremely annoying and one of the worst characters, and it doesn't debut as many characters that I like (some of the ones I can name off the top of my head that I really like are Roger Retinz, Dhurke Sahdmadhi, Albhi Ur'gaid, Paul Atishon, and Tahrust Inmee.) Keep in mind that four of those characters only appear in one case, and the remaining one, Albhi, isn't given a ton of screen time anyway.
Turnabout Revolution is an alright case, but it's really brought down by how terrible a villain Ga'ran is and the fact that it borrows so many ideas from other cases. It isn't the worst final case (I think Turnabout Succession and Turnabout Ablaze are worse), but it's very flawed in my opinion.

I do not care about RPGs, at all. Tried playing FF7 and Mother 3, but while the stories are worth it, the gameplay is BORING. I don't see any fun in repeating the same fights over and over again. (Though I don't hate the Pokemon games. Then again, I've never played any of the GB games).

For the Bronies out there, MLP: FIM is BORING nowadays. After the finale with Tirek, the whole show is just rather, rinse and repeat.

Besides Chicken Little, Pocahontas is my least favorite Disney animated movie...though it has the hottest Disney Princess.

I don't care about the Pitch Perfect movies, or at least the first one. The songs are great, but I can't get into any of the characters.

As for SB, Pineapple Fever is one of the funniest new episodes.

Edited by WoahResurrectedCrap22
  • Like 1

Butch Hartman's social media presence is seriously the most "How do you do, fellow kids?" thing in the world. It was cool seeing him draw video game and other cartoon characters in his style at first but it just got cringy, and now it just gets cringier and cringier. Seems like a nice guy though, and not gonna lie he can have a decent video every now and then. It was funny watching him draw Envy's true form from FMA blind.

Edited by CyanideFishbone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here's some unpopular food opinions:

• Pears and bananas are disgusting. 
  • Black coffee is fantastic (not an unpopular opinion around the world, but it seems unpopular on here)
  • I like eating raw onions and I don't care if they give me bad breath.
  • I don't like milk with my cereal.
  • Ranch dressing is godawful (unpopular...in my neck of the woods)
  • Bacon is good, but chorizo (which is a spicy sausage) blows it out of the water.
  • American cheese singles are revolting. The only time that I could like American cheese is in a grilled cheese sandwich or on a hamburger.
  • Salt DOES NOT go on caramel. 
  • Mayonnaise > Ketchup. I don't mind ketchup on stuff like french fries and hamburgers, eh, it seems like an extraneous condiment to me.
  • Pineapple on pizza is great.

All three of you need to be burned at the stake for heresy. :funny: 

Not sure if this is an "unpopular" opinion, but I despise anime purists. You know, the ones who insist that an anime is "butchered" if anything is changed in translating to English?

• Thanks 1
  • God Himself 2