• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

I think we're all offended too easily, whether it effects us or not. I just saw where a sorority in Alabama had to take down it's recruitment video because of it's "lack of diversity." I get the need to be diverse, but it's a fuckin college. In Alabama. We can find more productive things to help each other out instead of being so offended all the time

• Like 3

Despite the fact that his beliefs are closer to what I value, especially on economic issues, I still don't completely trust Bernie Sanders and it's less because of him but more about how much I dislike the whole political system. There are just not that many politicians out there that have been in that scene and in the media that I feel comfortable in supporting because when it comes to the issues that actually matter the most, none of them deliver and people's lives get worse with each new administration.

I've decided that from now on until I fully feel like I have a real choice, I refuse to vote and trust me, I voted two other times before. I've also grown less and less swayed by that whole "lesser of two evils" argument I constantly hear about. I know it's not how most people would want to think but it is the conclusion that I've reached on my own over the years when I was all over the political spectrum and feeling largely disillusioned.

another one for me: don't really agree with affirmative action in upper education 

Despite the fact that his beliefs are closer to what I value, especially on economic issues, I still don't completely trust Bernie Sanders and it's less because of him but more about how much I dislike the whole political system. There are just not that many politicians out there that have been in that scene and in the media that I feel comfortable in supporting because when it comes to the issues that actually matter the most, none of them deliver and people's lives get worse with each new administration.

I've decided that from now on until I fully feel like I have a real choice, I refuse to vote and trust me, I voted two other times before. I've also grown less and less swayed by that whole "lesser of two evils" argument I constantly hear about. I know it's not how most people would want to think but it is the conclusion that I've reached on my own over the years when I was all over the political spectrum and feeling largely disillusioned.

I agree I think the issue with nothing being done is that politicians care more about politics than actually helping people. For example, democrats and republicans in congress are more vested in stopping legislation not because it's bad, but because of the party that proposed it. 

I can see why you probably won't vote if you don't like bernie, than hillary will be worse, and so far the election will be trump vs. hillary 

• Like 1

Mmmhmm, agreed. CNN is just as bad, but no one seems to say anything about it.

all the news things are corrupt. literally all of it.. there willa lways be some kind of polticial party bias.

-Other people's issues are not my business.

do you know how peaceful this world would be if everyone thought like this

"but Omair people have to think about other people sissues"

yeah but htose issues woudn't exist then  ;)

Dear Vikings is the best season 6 episode

Hail To The Thief is the best Radiohead album

All the 2000's albums by Red Hot Chili Peppers are the weakest ones. Anything in the 80's is the best

Teen Titans Go! is a great show and better then the original 2003 one

I don't like any cartoon made by Disney anymore

Artificial intelligence scares me because it's gonna take over humans some day

Most pop music sucks nowadays

Steven Universe is my least favorite CN cartoon (I enjoy it, but some episodes are too dramatic) ,not counting Adventure Time since I haven't seen it on their schedule in the whole month of August

A Pal For Gary is a good episode

TBS season of American Dad is really great.

Billy and Mandy is definetly good show but I don't see what's so amazing about it and half of humor is just fart or gangsta jokes.

The first two Hunger Games movies didn't do much for me. They are decent movies and the second movie definetly has great elements in it but the movies drag at some parts and I could care less about the franchise's romance.

Bubble Troubles episode of SpongeBob has a great sense of dark humor. Probably one of my favorite post-movie episodes.

I don't see the appeal of Interstellar. It makes NO SENSE.

Adventure Time season 6 > season 5

I'm not much a fan of The Venture Bros but the special that conme out in last January was amazing.

Superjail is one of the best adult cartoons ever.

TBS season of American Dad is really great.

Billy and Mandy is definetly good show but I don't see what's so amazing about it and half of humor is just fart or gangsta jokes.

The first two Hunger Games movies didn't do much for me. They are decent movies and the second movie definetly has great elements in it but the movies drag at some parts and I could care less about the franchise's romance.

Bubble Troubles episode of SpongeBob has a great sense of dark humor. Probably one of my favorite post-movie episodes.

I don't see the appeal of Interstellar. It makes NO SENSE.

Adventure Time season 6 > season 5

I'm not much a fan of The Venture Bros but the special that conme out in last January was amazing.

Superjail is one of the best adult cartoons ever.

WAT. no prob it's your opinion yo lol. I get that if you didn't really get all the concepts how it would be confusing, though.

Artificial intelligence scares me because it's gonna take over humans some day

Most pop music sucks nowadays

Steven Universe is my least favorite CN cartoon (I enjoy it, but some episodes are too dramatic) ,not counting Adventure Time since I haven't seen it on their schedule in the whole month of August

the AI point isn't unpopular by any means, it's just debatable. And by the time it's that advanced you'll probably be dead anyway so, lol

Well alot of pop music does suck, so

I don't really care for steven universe either 

I don't find Kristen Stewart to be a bad actress.

Starbucks drinks > regular coffee.

The Walking Dead doesn't interest me, in fact zombie stuff in general isn't my cup of tea, exceptions being Zombieland and Warm Bodies because they had some humor.