• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

Agreed. Cheeseburgers are better and all 'murican like Hot Dogs.

Hot dogs....... aren't that good.

Also:

I like winter. After all, i live in North Carolina, not freaking Minnesota where it snows like 8 inches every day during winter.

Pro wrestling is the stupidest thing in the world.

I hate Abercrombie and Fitch with a burning passion. Same with Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle, all the preppy girl stores.

Drums > Guitar

Back To School is bittersweet for me.

Chuck Norris is stupid. Says the guy who has the same first name as the town Chuck Norris was born in.

Phineas and Ferb is stupid.

I don't give one shit about sports.

Snakes are awesome. I don't get why everyone is so scared of them.

I like Karate Island.

Super Mario Sunshine is better than the galaxy series and i've been waiting for the sequel for years. I already have a full idea for it. Would you like to hear it sometime?

Rage Against The Machine is a way better rap metal band than Linkin Park.

I think "respect your elders" is a load of bull. I mean, respect them first, but if they're being a dick, then go ahead.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik > Californication

"Scar Tissue" took me a few listens to really like it.

I'd rather live in Portland than Seattle.

Agreed. Cheeseburgers are better and all 'murican like Hot Dogs.

Hot dogs....... aren't that good.

Also:

I like winter. After all, i live in North Carolina, not freaking Minnesota where it snows like 8 inches every day during winter.

Pro wrestling is the stupidest thing in the world.

I hate Abercrombie and Fitch with a burning passion. Same with Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle, all the preppy girl stores.

Drums > Guitar

Back To School is bittersweet for me.

Chuck Norris is stupid. Says the guy who has the same first name as the town Chuck Norris was born in.

Phineas and Ferb is stupid.

I don't give one shit about sports.

Snakes are awesome. I don't get why everyone is so scared of them.

I like Karate Island.

Super Mario Sunshine is better than the galaxy series and i've been waiting for the sequel for years. I already have a full idea for it. Would you like to hear it sometime?

Rage Against The Machine is a way better rap metal band than Linkin Park.

I think "respect your elders" is a load of bull. I mean, respect them first, but if they're being a dick, then go ahead.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik > Californication

"Scar Tissue" took me a few listens to really like it.

I'd rather live in Portland than Seattle.

You need to get out more if you think these are unpopular.

Hmm, let's see.

- I'm not a big fan of watching sports. I do occasionally watch hockey, but other than that, I'm not a huge sports fan.

- Regular Show is my least favorite Cartoon Network cartoon. 

- Dear Vikings isn't a bad episode. Not the best episode, but not even close to the worst episode. Same with Pet Sitter Pat.

- Don't know if this is unpopular or not, but I prefer water rides to roller-coasters.

- I hate Twinkies. I tried one once and I didn't like it that much.

- I hate action franchises like Power Rangers and TMNT.

- Champagne Supernova is a better Oasis song than Wonderwall.

- The Secret Show and a lot of Nicktoons Network's mid-2000s shows are underrated (even Kappa fucking Mikey)

- I like Community better than The Office.

- I don't like Tiny Toon Adventures. I felt like a lot of the episodes were just made up of dated references. Some episodes can actually be funny though, when they don't focus on parodying MTV or some show that existed before or existed back in the '90s. And yes, I admit, shows like Animaniacs or Freakazoid do a bit of this too, but those shows are actually more clever with the references they make.

- I'm not a big fan of Pieguyrulz.

And that's enough unpopular opinions out of me. I await your disagreements.

-Other people's issues are not my business.

-All politicians are full of shit to some extent.

-John Lennon was a piece of shit human being.

-What people choose to put into their bodies (drugs, cock, whatever) is their right and no laws should say otherwise.

-We haven't had a president who truly cares about the people since JFK (hence why he got offed...)

-Freedom of speech includes EVERYTHING, including hate speech, regardless of whether you agree with it or not.

-Everyone is far too PC nowadays.

-True equality means treating everyone equally, regardless of their race, sexuality, gender, but this does not exclude shitty behavior. If you're being an asshole, you deserve to get called out, regardless of whatever you use as a scapegoat.

-Hardcore atheists are just as bad as hardcore Christians, and neither solve anything. Agreeing to disagree is key.

-The class system is way, wayyyy fucked.

• Like 1

-Hardcore atheists are just as bad as hardcore Christians, and neither solve anything. Agreeing to disagree is key.

This. This so much. I can't fucking stand most atheists. I won't bring religion into this, but I think hardcore atheists can be even worse than hardcore atheists sometime.

-I find superheroes stupid

-I can't fucking stand Paramore

-On that topic, Hayley Williams is an awful vocalist. And before you ask who I think is a good vocalist, look at Cedric Bixler. He was so young, yet he could put so much fucking emotion into his voice.

-I enjoy untangling things. And yes, that probably includes christmas lights

-Hip hop is a good genre.

-I only know it's unpopular here, but Chevelle is fucking awesome. In fact, Pete Loeffler is another vocalist I find miles better than Hayley Williams.

-Other people's issues are not my business.

-All politicians are full of shit to some extent.

-John Lennon was a piece of shit human being.

-What people choose to put into their bodies (drugs, cock, whatever) is their right and no laws should say otherwise.

-We haven't had a president who truly cares about the people since JFK (hence why he got offed...)

-Freedom of speech includes EVERYTHING, including hate speech, regardless of whether you agree with it or not.

-Everyone is far too PC nowadays.

-True equality means treating everyone equally, regardless of their race, sexuality, gender, but this does not exclude shitty behavior. If you're being an asshole, you deserve to get called out, regardless of whatever you use as a scapegoat.

-The class system is way, wayyyy fucked.

can I agree with all of this?-or alot of this?

and fox news-well pretty much almost all cable news

• Like 1