• Advertisement

Unpopular opinions you have

E.V.I.L.

Even though I put it as my favorite hobbie, lately I drag having to draw and feel it's more of an obligation, to not let my small fanbase down, more than doing it for fun :/

Actually, I'd like to remove this one. First of all, it isn't an unpopular opinnion so it doesnt fit here, and also, it's not even true. Idk, why i said it, I love to draw, I'm just too lazy to do it sometimes xD

Oh and I got another one.

#instagram #hashtags #are #so #annoying #when #used #like #this! Jesus, specially when they're used on Facebook too -.-

#instagram #hashtags #are #so #annoying #when #used #like #this! Jesus, specially when they're used on Facebook too -.-

#HatersGonnaHate :P

To be honest, I actually agree with that.

Oh and another unpopular opinion of mine that involves Facebook:

I hate it when the pages I like constantly post memes. Especially the ones that post memes that aren't even associated with the object they are representing. Like when a SpongeBob fan page posts an Anti-Twilight meme.

I never liked As Told By Ginger. Most overrated Nicktoon ever in my book. I know it was aimed at more of a female demographic, but I even knew guys who were scary obsessed with the show.

Oh and Danny Phantom deserves a deeper cult following than Invader Zim.

• Like 1

Oh and another unpopular opinion of mine that involves Facebook:

I hate it when the pages I like constantly post memes. Especially the ones that post memes that aren't even associated with the object they are representing. Like when a SpongeBob fan page posts an Anti-Twilight meme.

#HateThis