• Advertisement

060b. Pranks A Lot

70s

I liked this episode all the way until the very end...... I hated the ending so much! it has to be one of my least favorite endings in history!. Spongebob and Patrick did not deserve an ending like that. And, If it wasn't for the rest of the episode, my score for this episode would be even lower. Not a good way to end Possibly the best season ever............

5/10

I liked this episode all the way until the very end...... I hated the ending so much! it has to be one of my least favorite endings in history!. Spongebob and Patrick did not deserve an ending like that.
What was so bad about the ending? It's revenge at its finest.

I mean, it's pretty good...UNLESS YOU INCLUDE THE FACT THAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST EPISODE! 9.5/10

Look at it this way. SpongeBob and Patrick exit Season 3 the way people enter the world: naked, wet, and crying.
  • Like 3
  • Funny 1

This episode was just on another list that I won't mention by name, but in short, its review on that list wasn't exactly what I'd call favorable. And yeah, this episode ended on a bit of a sour note, but like The Great Snail Race's ending, it was karmic justice, so it's easy to forgive.

Anyway, I've always loved SpongeBob-Patrick episodes because of the great chemistry between the characters, and once we get higher up the list, you'll start to see a lot more of them. SpongeBob and Patrick just made this episode as they went from stringing out bad puns to scaring the living barnacles out of everyone in Bikini Bottom. And boy, do they do it with style. They send Sandy back to Texas, Mrs. Puff to an emergency room, and Squidward to god-knows-where. Then, of course, there's their antics with Mr. Krabs. The fact that they glued the doors shut, replaced the window glass with rubber, and clogged all the toilets showed that they were really determined to scare that old crustacean. They scared him all right, but their stunt with the dollar bill proved to be their own undoing, and you know where it goes from there.

All around, this episode was top-notch entertainment, and as a little side note, it was also the last of its season. I'd say that both 2 and 3 went out with a bang, and it's too bad they couldn't continue that winning streak. (I'm looking at you, Gift of Gum.)

This episode is the last pre-movie episode and I thought this episode was excellent. It is very underrated and very funny. SpongeBob and Patrick scaring everyone was very funny. Sandy saying "And since when did I acquire all these portraits of Patrick?" was hilarious. I know the ending was terrible but I thought the ending was very funny. 10/10

This episode is the last pre-movie episode and I thought this episode was excellent. It is very underrated and very funny. SpongeBob and Patrick scaring everyone was very funny. Sandy saying "And since when did I acquire all these portraits of Patrick?" was hilarious. I know the ending was terrible but I thought the ending was very funny. 10/10

The part with Sandy was my favourite part too, especially when she pulled off the sheets and found out that SpongeBob and Patrick really were "ghosts"!

I think this episode really does mark the end of an era...none of the post-movie episodes will ever be quite the same. I love the fact that at the end, Mr Krabs was trapped in his own restaurant with all exits blocked off, and the only thing that truly scared him was when SpongeBob burned a dollar in mid-air! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Spoiler

Godawful

Bad

OK

Good

Great

Superb!

^ Check out my new rating system.

This is a solid episode that's funny (yeah, shocking) and a decent plot with lots of gags, like the Seanut Brittle one, the ghost/toast joke, and the very ending. Everyone hates this ending for some reason, but i kinda liked it. SB & Pat were genuinely being jerks to everyone in the city. The only problem I can see with this episode is the absence of Plankton. (Isn't it weird how he appears in every other episode in which he probably shouldn't?)

Final score: 9.5/10