• Advertisement

Brand new here

chocolatesoup

I'm william, i came from SBM and I love Spongebob and Nutella. Seeing as there are two forums, I decided to join the other too. :)

Username: William, I wanna figure out how to change my username but there's no option. Oh well.

Interests: Spongebob, other cartoons such as RS and AT, playing game on computer, chatting with friends :P,

and I know how to solve a rubik's cube :P. That's my very interesting life.

Favorite TV Show: Spongebob I guess... but PnF and iCarly ( :pinch: ) comes to mind also.

How you discovered SBC: Through search.

Small Biography: ... Eh I dunno.

What are the titles below our names? Mine says 'Clam' but I've seen other stuff like Artist Unknown and Flying Dutchman.

I'm william, i came from SBM and I love Spongebob and Nutella. Seeing as there are two forums, I decided to join the other too. :)

Username: William, I wanna figure out how to change my username but there's no option. Oh well.

Interests: Spongebob, other cartoons such as RS and AT, playing game on computer, chatting with friends :P,

and I know how to solve a rubik's cube :P. That's my very interesting life.

Favorite TV Show: Spongebob I guess... but PnF and iCarly ( :pinch: ) comes to mind also.

How you discovered SBC: Through search.

Small Biography: ... Eh I dunno.

What are the titles below our names? Mine says 'Clam' but I've seen other stuff like Artist Unknown and Flying Dutchman.

Hey, welcome to SBC! :D^_^ Do you want to be a Good Noodle or a Krusty Krusher? Both are awesome, really. :)

The ranks underneath your name are called Badges; they serve as your rank on the forum. The more you post, your Badge gets better and better.