• Advertisement

Burger King

Wumbo

Terrible service, average food. I don't like it very much.

Not trying to be mean, but i kinda like it, the only thing i dont like is my local location's frozen coke machine is broken.

Not trying to be mean, but i kinda like it, the only thing i dont like is my local location's frozen coke machine is broken.

Also i miss the Shake-fry-thing And that Big Kids Meal thing.

Burger King is good. Chicken Fries are good (I wish they still had chicken tenders on their menu because those were good too!)  and their fries and onion rings are good. Don't really like their chicken nuggets. They're just trying too hard to be like Chicken McNuggets. I wish they were shaped like crowns like they used to be though

I also miss their chicken parm. That was the shit

As a burger connoisseur, I would say BK is pretty bad. If I eat there for the first time in a long time, it's not so bad. If I go back a second time within the same month, geez does the food always taste so bland the second time. It's like I can barely taste the meat and I am eating a condiment sandwich (if I want that I'll go to Subway lol). And my double whopper bun is always cracking with the mayo gooping out. IT'S NASTY! The fries always suck. I occasionally like the A1 burger though, just for the sauce.

As a burger connoisseur, I would say BK is pretty bad. If I eat there for the first time in a long time, it's not so bad. If I go back a second time within the same month, geez does the food always taste so bland the second time. It's like I can barely taste the meat and I am eating a condiment sandwich (if I want that I'll go to Subway lol). And my double whopper bun is always cracking with the mayo gooping out. IT'S NASTY! The fries always suck. I occasionally like the A1 burger though, just for the sauce.

Their burgers suck IMO but the chicken fries are good, the fries are okay but I prefer the onion rings