• Advertisement

The Maximagination Network

Macseed

Another literature/spin-off I am planning on making... I want to reserve this so that it doesn't get stolen.

Plot: If Max had a channel, this is what it would look like. Complete with spin-offs, original stories, and fake movies with his imaginary friends.

It looks like "The Maximagination Network" is recieving awesomness right now! I hope the episodes live up to the hype. I'm planning a Christmastime pilot, followed by a January premiere. Basically, the show would feature press releases, bumpers, commercials, and all those things from a network.

S*BLEEP* I WAS LATE! Oh well. It doesn't really matter anyway. Enjoy! (plz don't get bored :/)

PRESS RELEASE

WINK N’ NODD NEWS

MAXIMAGINATION TO RELEASE NEW CHANNEL

(Note: This part may be boring. You can skip to the part at the end where the shows revealed are happening if you tune out.)

On December 8, 2012, Maximagination Studios announced they’ve been working for 13 months on a channel. Maximagination Studios is one of the biggest indie companies around. It’s also owned by the youngest entrepreneur for a company this size, Maxwell. Maxwell, whose last name was asked to be secret, started the company as Maxwell’s Stories on June 6, 2008. Since then, the SoCalifornian has turned 13, and his company has increased. Multiple of his stories have gone popular on websites.

“I’m so glad I get to make a new channel. The problem with most channels is that they never appeal to all audiences. They also suck. I’m out to make a channel that doesn’t alienate a certain audience.”

Maximagination Studios still debates wheter the channel should be 24/7 or not. The studio plans to get as much broadcasting.

“I am trying to ask this other company, Sofia Dream Co., to broadcast their shows. I also planned on getting fanfiction, but I slacked on this stuff. Yeah, I’m a procrastinator. But I hope to wrangle this all out in the future.”

These are the shows present for now:

Las Vegas, California

Nora, Maxwell, Sofia, and Blake, are four rich friends. They buy a plot of land and try to turn it into a tourist trap. Will their friendship last, and will their money?

Rating: TV-14

The Chronicles of F.I.S.H.

A prequel to upcoming “Galaxy”, in the secret city hidden from the world known as Crasurb, there is another secret no one knows about. Two spies… who came to clean up the villains.

Rating: TV-PG

The Apple Series

The life of Lola Chisley and her tree friend continues through her crazy life. Join Lola as she and her new friends save her tree. Animated

Rating: TV-G

Table 4

Anne, Donny and Will belong to a group. They all live crazy lives away from eachother but are always united. Many things happen, but they are always together. One of the saddest animated shows ever.

Rating: TV-14

August Travelers

A group of four is trapped in a mine. How will they escape?

TV-G

More to come out soon!

~Nora Nodd, Wink N’ Nodd Enterprises

An all new ep of The Maximagination Network is out now! Happy New Year Spin-Off Celebration!

II PRESS RELEASE

YEAR I

WINK N' NODD NEWS

SCRIPT FOR LAS VEGAS, CALIFORNIA LEAKED

Recently, a script for an upcoming Maximagination Studio, Las Vegas, California, surfaced on the intenet. The series, which was picked up for 13 episodes, is about four entrepreneurs who start a city similar to Sin City. Other than that, not much is known about this series. Maximagination Studios has said that they will reveal more in the future. The script, which does not say the episodes title, has production code "LVC104A". The website it was on (which asked to be hidden) has not reported on this, nor has a rep from the studio. Here is the script!

Nora:

You know, I'm getting really annoyed.

Maxwell:

What do you mean?

Nora:

I mean, Blake is driving me crazy. He says I can't use the neon color because it was his.

Maxwell:

(yawns) Umm… what?

Nora:

You know, this may be boring, but I had the idea first.

(Maxwell sleeps)

Nora:

Ugh! What does it take?

(Blake enters through the right door)

Nora:

Perfect.

Blake:

Hey Nors.

Nora:

Hey Lake.

Blake:

What do you think of the logo?

(Sees sign that says Blake's)

Nora:

It's… used.

Blake:

Excuse me?

Nora:

You know what my hotel is called. Nora's. That doesn't mean you can copy the name.

Blake:

(mockingly) Nag nag nag.

Nora:

Stop it! You are taking advantage of my hotel's slow construction!

Blake:

Yes. And there's hotels that use only one word. Moving on?

Nora:

GET OUT.

Blake:

What?

Nora:

I'm going to sue you.

(Script ends here)

~Nora Nodd, Wink N' Nodd Enterprises

Hey Max, when you say Wink N' Nodd News do you mean my character Wink? I'm glad your using my character and company name but try to tell me before you do it. And since you said you want to get some of my company's broadcasting then you should be happy to know that we have 2 shows: "Wink's Adventure" and "All In Your Head"!

• Like 1

Hey Max, when you say Wink N' Nodd News do you mean my character Wink? I'm glad your using my character and company name but try to tell me before you do it. And since you said you want to get some of my company's broadcasting then you should be happy to know that we have 2 shows: "Wink's Adventure" and "All In Your Head"!

I asked if I could use your company and you said yes, so I used him. I thought I was allowed to :S (It is btw)

I asked if I could use your company and you said yes, so I used him. I thought I was allowed to :S (It is btw)

Well I just said you could, and I also just told you the 2 shows my company has. You already know what "The Adventure's of Wink is about. But "All In Your Head" is a show about is being able to summon and interact with fictional character's with an invention transplanted into our minds.