• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Life and Times of Tvguy

It's made me laugh, it's made me cry, it's made me go wtf. I have felt a lot of feelings for this (most of the time) one sentence per episode series so I'm gonna give it a.....

Way We Met: Ep.3. PierceÔÇÖs Road Trip (Crossover with Fred's Road Trip)

The best episode yet. Especially the ending scene,can't wait for more.

Beware the Beast from the Sea: A

Excellent starting episode. Some grammatical errors here and there, but I'm convinced this spin-off will be great!

ETA: My Leg! - A

This looks like a very promising spin-off. I can't wait to see more! 125508.gif

Uncancelled Review: A

Yay, GP is back! I knew you couldn't end it. Can't wait to see more Octi since he is my favorite character.

Hope there is some awesome shit planned.

Well, lucky you, since the next episode is a Octi episode.

Creeping Eelz: A

Extremely interesting episode. I will be following this series closely.

Total Cartoon Island - D

Since 4EverGreen says he has made some changes to it, I thought that meant he was rewriting it in general. I decided to give this show a second chance.

Positive note, I will admit it is a lot easier to read now that it is split up. That really bugged me on tv.com and it did before you edited it.

My opinion on everything else remains the same. The characters have not changed that much. To me they are still carbon copies of the Total Drama characters and the episodes are still carbon copies of Total Drama episodes. For example, When The Going Gets Tough. While glimpsing over it, I thought, "Hey, look at that. Its Basic Straining in disguise." Jorgen was obviously Chef here with his booming voice and his Chef like qualities. I get that the character of Jorgen has similar structure to Chef, but that does not mean you can make him like Chef completely. Oh and this line "Okay. Whoever had the sick, twisted idea to let Jorgen Von McCrazy be in charge of this challenge, I must admit, I'm a little bit impressed!" was the exact same damn line said at the same damn point in that episode. Btw, the Norbert/Treeflower/Jimmy situation is definitely the same one as the Duncan/Courtney/Harold situation. Speaking of which, in your next episode Jimmy just happened to get voted out just like Harold did in TDI. Wait a minute, what's this? Jimmy has feelings for Susie? This can't be the same as Harold have feelings for Leshawna, btw I am being sarcastic about what I just stated.

Sorry 4EverGreen, I told myself I was going to be nicer to you after being a douche to you when you first joined the SBC, but its so damn hard just sitting back and watching you rip-off my favorite television show this way, when you are allegedly making changes to it, but so far you have not. Do not sit back there and say that you are making changes when absolutely nothing has changed.

LOE-Expansions

This was another great idea! But...these recent episodes are feeling really rough and unpolished. It seems rushed and frankly are way too short. I love this series to death, but these episodes are just half-assed. =/ But...this episode did hold many memorable lines. I love the idea of the arcade, but it seems that the arcade would become more popular than the candy store, defeating the purpose of having one. It just seems a little ridiculous that they would make it so complicated when all in all, they'd make more money selling them the candy straight through. 428899.gif

Sea Rancher DS - B+

Really random episode but thats Generation Patrick in a nutshell, except Octi actually showed some heart and compassion with his relationship with Mystery which is building his character up 428899.gif.