• Advertisement

180a. Patrick-Man!

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: Patrick-Man saved the day!
    • 4/5 Stars: What would we do without you Patrick-Man?
    • 3/5 Stars: Patrick, you are abusing your powers a bit..
    • 2/5 Stars: Patrick-Man isn't helping.
    • 1/5 Stars: Patrick-Man didn't save the day..

Fun fact: Patrick's superhero name also appears in The Yellow Avenger. It's spelt "Patrickman" though. (Then again other names are like MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy instead of the spaces they usually have between their names. So I dunno.)

Here we have yet another mediocre episode from Season 9. This one starts off boring an annoying, and while it gets sort of better later on, there's no denying this episode is rather weak. The majority of the episode is just Patrick, as "Patrick-Man", messing with others by keeping them from doing things like high-fives and... guess what, Mrs. Puff is arrested again. Patrick is rather annoying throughout, though this isn't even his worst appearance from this season. If there are any positives, then I will mention that the part with Mr. Krabs and the old lady was pretty funny. Not only that, the Dirty Bubble part was not bad, and while it doesn't make up for the rest of the episode being a slog to get through, it's at least a climax that's good enough. Otherwise, there's not much else to be said.
FINAL SCORE: 5/10 (MEH episode)

While this episode wasn't the most entertaining thing ever, it was pretty fun to watch. I like that the Dirty Bubble came back, but I would've probably wanted another MM & BB villain to fight Patrick. Unlike some more disliked Patrick-centered episodes, his stupidity isn't really annoying here and it's actually quite charming. He even punishes Mr. Krabs for being a greedy old hag lmao. Overall, liked it but could've done a bit more.
7.5/10