• Advertisement

183a. Eek, An Urchin!

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Eek! An Urchin rating?

• 5/5 Stars: The urchins are gone!
    • 4/5 Stars: Farther, boy!
    • 3/5 Stars: Get that urchin out of here!
    • 2/5 Stars: That urchin is a pesky pest.
    • 1/5 Stars: EEK! AN URCHIN!

God damn, great team up episode. everyone was spot on and played their part. 9.5/10 wish Patrick was there but oh well XD

The teaming up part was easily one of the best parts of this episode, and really what made it work so well.

• Like 1

This episode was a really good post-movie episode. I liked when Plankton dressed up as a Lady urchin.

This is where I need to tell you guys a freaky story. Hatsune Miku has already heard this one.

So, this is a completely true story. 4 years ago, I had a dream that I was watching new episodes on TV. One of them was called "Eek, an Urchin!" When I first watched the actual episode I was just amazed how Deja Vu can be accurate. Remember, I watched the episode 4 years after my dream.

• Like 1

And here we go again with another typical Season 9a episode. Unfortunately, a lot of Season 9a is rather slow, though this one is less boring than some other episodes in this part of Season 9. However, there's not too much here that's attention-grabbing. There are, of course, quite a few enjoyable parts, one of these being Plankton himself. Instead of putting him in as the antagonist, here he plays a part in helping Mr. Krabs, Spongebob and Squidward rid the Krusty Krab of a sea urchin, portrayed here as a pest. While there isn't much else to say here, I would like to note that the pacing here is what drops this episode down a bit for me. It's relatively slow, and while that's not always bad (see Employee of the Month), the lacking humour and dialogue leave a bit to be desired. Again, it's not bad, just sort of lacking.
FINAL RATING: 6/10 (OK episode)