• Advertisement

Halloween vs. Christmas

PatBack

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which holiday do you prefer?

• Halloween
    • Christmas

Christmas, no contest. Halloween is cool but I barely even see it as a "holiday", just a reason to put on a costume and get candy :P Christmas is a lot more meaningful, not just cuz it's the celebration of the birth of Christ, but also it's a time to share with family, and oh yeah, presents :P

Guest ssj4gogita4

Halloween for the good looking womenz outfits.

Christmas for family get togethers.

Also, candy corn for halloween. You cannot freaking beat that. This is why halloween is one of the best holidays!

Xmas is my favorite holiday. It's just so warm, so happy, you get a lot of presents, you have family come over, you get a lot of presents, and best of all?

You thought I was going to say presents? Actually, I was saying I get to see my family in Wisconsin.

I did not grow up with Halloween as a kid, since my parents loathed it and tried to celebrate it as little as possible for some reason. Though I do think that Halloween's a nice holiday, I have much fonder memories of Christmas than Halloween. I do realize that Christmas is a lot of work now that I'm older, but I still like it better than Halloween.