• Advertisement

Chipotle

70s

Driving because no one walks to a Waffle House.

Walking because I never went inside a Waffle House...and never will. Unless that Waffle House was closed down, torn to shreds, and re-incarnated as tasty Mexican grill goodness.

Tbh I've had better quacamole and I always get bad pieces of chicken in my bowls so I'll only go here if someone else I'm with wants to. I used to like it a lot but now I'm not so hot for it.

Bad pieces of chicken?  Like overcooked?  You must have a bad Chipotle out by you because I've never ran into that problem.

Bad pieces of chicken? Like overcooked? You must have a bad Chipotle out by you because I've never ran into that problem.

No like I bite into it and it had gristle or whatever the hell is in chicken and those types of things really make me wanna go vegetarian.

I need to eat there less even though most of the time it's pretty good and way better than fucking dogshit Taco Bell. Main reason I'm saying this is that they can get pricy and I want to continue to limit my sodium intake and get back to exercising more.