• Advertisement

Chipotle

70s

How have I never posted in this topic before?

Best Mexican grill ever. I am in love with this place and is my Mexican grill of choice. Makes Taco Bell look incredibly mediocre...which isn't that hard to do in the first place. :P

Their burritos are huge and I always have to save it for later but ahhh it's WORTH IT.

It depends on how much you put in your burrito that makes it huge because my friend always has not as big burritos since he only gets meat and cheese.

Do you have everything in it like I do (minus beans)?

This place is amazing if you like a variety of Mexican food. My favorite is probably their chicken tacos with guacamole and other stuff. Once I found out that they had the same fresh brewed tea as Rubio's, I was thrilled.

I always get paranoid when I order whenever a black person is serving me because I like black beans and I always hesitate because I don't know if I'm allowed to call them black beans or not.

Of course whenever a white person is serving me I drop the n-word like there's no tomorrow when I order those beans.

• Like 1

I always get paranoid when I order whenever a black person is serving me because I like black beans and I always hesitate because I don't know if I'm allowed to call them black beans or not.

Of course whenever a white person is serving me I drop the n-word like there's no tomorrow when I order those beans.

Oh the positives about never getting beans on my burritos.

Oh the positives about never getting beans on my burritos.

Oh, the beans are just the beginning. I can never order guacamole when there's a kid around because I know I'll screw up the pronunciation and pronounce it "whackamole" and then the kid will get their hopes up because there's whack a mole at a friggin' Chipotle but then they'll have to have their dreams crushed when they realize I'm just an idiot who can't talk and then they'll probably cry in their pillow fort.

On second thought, I should order guacamole more often.

• Like 1

Oh, the beans are just the beginning. I can never order guacamole when there's a kid around because I know I'll screw up the pronunciation and pronounce it "whackamole" and then the kid will get their hopes up because there's whack a mole at a friggin' Chipotle but then they'll have to have their dreams crushed when they realize I'm just an idiot who can't talk and then they'll probably cry in their pillow fort.

On second thought, I should order guacamole more often.

Absolutely. I don't care if they charge extra, I love me some guac.

And I wish I had a whack-a-mole at our Chipotle. Ours is just a little place with a few tables and chairs since it used to be a small roadside Waffle House.

Absolutely. I don't care if they charge extra, I love me some guac.

And I wish I had a whack-a-mole at our Chipotle. Ours is just a little place with a few tables and chairs since it used to be a small roadside Waffle House.

Once a Waffle House always a Waffle House, man. I wouldn't go near that Chip-ot-le if I were you.

Once a Waffle House always a Waffle House, man. I wouldn't go near that Chip-ot-le if I were you.

Unfortunately it's within walking distance of my current job. It's too convenient not to go to.