• Advertisement

Wendys

terminoob

I want to marry their fries

... :S Their FRIES?!!! Don't you think you could do a LITTLE better than that, like by marrying an ACTUAL person?! Granted, their fries ARE good, but not to the point where I would want to marry them!

• Like 2

... :S Their FRIES?!!! Don't you think you could do a LITTLE better than that, like by marrying an ACTUAL person?! Granted, their fries ARE good, but not to the point where I would want to marry them!

Because of this post, I'm now going to start proposing to Burger King chicken fries.

Screw being normal.

lol at you taking President Squidward's comment seriously.

• Like 2

lol at you taking President Squidward's comment seriously.

Sorry, it's HARD to know what is SARCASM on the web!  :rolleyes: It might help if people put a JK at the end of something, to let people know when they are NOT being serious! :D

Sorry, it's HARD to know what is SARCASM on the web!  :rolleyes: It might help if people put a JK at the end of something, to let people know when they are NOT being serious! :D

Assuming that people are joking before assuming that they're serious helps too.

why do you all assume Pres is joking about marrying fries

this is the best idea I've heard in a long time

Yeah i thought he was serious too

i mean im already in a polyamorous marriage with nutella, snow,  and money why cant prez marry fries

Just saying, I wouldn't say Pres was being sarcastic, but actually speaking figuratively. Like, if Pres said he could kill for their french fries, would he literally kill somebody to get his fries? If he said he's so hungry for their fries that he could eat his own foot, would he literally eat his own foot?

Are you a closet fryphobe? For shame!