• Advertisement

145b. Enchanted Tiki Dreams

Jjs Goodman

Enchanted Tiki Dreams :

* Poor Squidward can never relax.

* I won't even ask what game Spongebob and Patrick were playing, nor Do I know what they were playing. 428899.gif

* Once again, poor squidward.

* I got a laugh from his crossword puzzle.

* That song Squidward was playing was used In "The Thing" If i remember correctly.

* That electric eel reminds me of the eel from "Your Shoe's Untied".

* This episode should have aired in a Month that had the 13th on a Friday. 526874.gif

* Can the day get any worse for Squidward? We will see..

* Oh! Can I come to that Tropical paradise?

* That tropical Place reminds me of Hawaii.

* Tiki's Everywhere!

* I love how the Tiki's were singing.

* The coconut singing was pretty funny too.

* Maybe this episode should have Been Called," Squidward's Tiki Land" since that was what the Tiki's were saying.

* Wow, this episode has had less Squidward abuse than I thought it would.. well so far.

* I would be Happy in that place too.

* Oh no, Patrick ruined it!

* Well, I expected how that was the way the episode would end since that was in the preview.

* Lol, Squidward made a Viking Boat ride.

Grade : B+

awesome episode 5/5. favorite part was the song and the tikis singing it. and when patrick poured the drink for squidward. and then at the end when squidward ran over spongebob and patrick with the ship because they destroyed his land because they didn't use the right glue or something. classic and fresh.

Haven't seen it in a while, but I remember thinking it was great. Not so much because it was funny, but because it was nice seeing Squidward get a break for a change. I believe I gave it an 8.5 rating on TV.com (lol TV.com...)

My iPhone is in desperate need of that tiki song.

Just watched it, and really, it's probably one of my favorite post-movie episodes, maybe even of all-time.

Why? Because this episode was, and still is, fresh. Even when the Squid abuse era just started in 2005, you would have never known Spongebob and Patrick would actually try repaying all the psychological damage they've done to Squidward. Sure, in the beginning of the episode, they are still doing their normal routine (although I actually found it funny this time), but when they realize their mistakes, the episodes pretty much turns around. Squidward pretty much gets the day of his dreams, with a cool Tiki song. And even when the paradise is destroyed, Spongebob and Patrick figure out a way to still make Squidward happy. So basically, everyone wins.

A 10/10 for me. Very good episode.