• Advertisement

Toy Story 3

Sebby

Spoiler
(random) I just looked at your sig. All I can say is that Happy Gilmore is epic.
"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast."

"You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"

Best. Sandler. Line. Ever.

Spoiler
Heck, I've never seen a Pixar movie I didn't like. At first I hated Rattatouille, but then I watched it again and fell in love with it. Same goes for Cars.
I've seen Cars dozens of times. I hate it more each time. 428899.gif

Spoiler
Why do you hate it, man?
It just seems much more childish and gimmick-y than the rest, and it seemed like the only payoff in their minds would be the line of toy cars.

Have you noticed that Pixar does all the work, and Disney gets all the credit? Pixar does countless hours perfecting the movie and all Disney does is collect kudos and accolades. Which is why I hate 90% of the new Disney except Pixar, Phineas and Ferb, and mostly, the Muppets.

Spoiler
Have you noticed that Pixar does all the work, and Disney gets all the credit? Pixar does countless hours perfecting the movie and all Disney does is collect kudos and accolades. Which is why I hate 90% of the new Disney except Pixar, Phineas and Ferb, and mostly, the Muppets.

Really?! Disney's going down.

Spoiler

All I can say is wow...