• Advertisement

181b. Squid Baby

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: SWEET SWEET VICTORY!
    • 4/5 Stars: Chum is Fum!
    • 3/5 Stars: Which one of you flat foots stole my lollipop?
    • 2/5 Stars: Bzz bzz?
    • 1/5 Stars: It makes me wanna hurl!

...and here is where it all goes to shit. Good god, this episode is terrible. The beginning of the episode is ok, up until Spongebob and Patrick are revealed to be playing with... baby toys. And acting like babies. This is enough to tell that the rest of the episode is going to be tedious and downright awful. It doesn't get any better from there, as Squidward becomes incapacitated after hitting his head on Spongebob's mailbox and then becomes an infant mentally. Yeah, this episode is even more screwed out of being anything worthwhile than it already was. And then come the even more annoying parts of the episode, with Squidward crying annoyingly. His crying here is so annoying that this episode is placed up there as one of the most tedious episodes of the whole show in my opinion. This goes on for far too long, and seeing as how this is for the middle of the episode... Yeah, let's just skip on to the part with the Krusty Krab, and that part's not any better. Mr. Krabs forces Squidward to work anyways and... yeah. The episode at this point is nonsalvageable so why not make stupid things like diaper jokes and poor references to the "My leg!" gag (referencing it here is an insult)? And the ending isn't that great either. There is absolutely nothing here that I can say I enjoyed. This episode is one of my least favourites of the show and is just tedious to get through.
FINAL RATING: 1/10 (TERRIBLE episode)

• Like 1